Why Men Are Allowed to be Promiscuous

A lot of women complain that men are sexually promiscuous and complain about sloot shaming but i'm here to enlighten you all on the fact that there is reasons for this that women don't understand and are oblivious to the truth that will blind them and fully understand why it is socially acceptable for a man to sleep around and not a woman

1. Men have to work to get laid

As a man you have try to get laid unlike women, if a woman opens her legs and lays on her back in the street chances are she'll get a good guys to plow her with no sweat. But if a man opens his legs and stands in public view, the chances of a woman jumping on him is the same chance as seeing Hitler breakdance his way to the Reichstag tomorrow, a woman just has to open up Tinder and she has 20 guys offering penis to put inside her, a man opens up tinder and he'll have no messages because women are too scared to send the message first anyway

2. Women don't slut shame men

I see that women complain about men being able to sleep around but this is because they don't put pressure around men being virgin at all, a woman is less likely to care if a man has slept around or not whereas a man will run the other way if a woman turns out to be a massive sloot with no morals.

Man: So, how are your past relationships

Woman: Yeah I had sex with about 80 guys in colleg-

Man's reaction:

Woman: So, how are your past relationships

Man: Yeah I plowed 400 sloots in college

Woman: Wow you must be very experienced, I see past your numbers, the past is the past

As women it is your job to sloot shame men rather than complain about men not getting sloot shamed.

3. If a woman has slept around it shows she isn't careful about her body

Women have more risk in being promiscuous than men have risk, whilst the chances of being riddled with STds is still high, women have the risk of pregnancy and if she sleeps around it shows she doesn't care about the risk. A man doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

4. Women put pressure on men to be more experienced than them

Virgin women want a guy that has had experience before, so by their desires they want men to be more sexually active than them in the first place, a virgin guy most likely wants another virgin or someone else with very little experience. But women want a guy to have experience. A woman would rather sleep with a promiscuous man than a virgin man.

1427

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 26

• "As women it is your job to sloot shame men rather than complain about men not getting sloot shamed."

I think this is why there is such an argument. There will always be slutshaming of women so long as there is no slutshaming of men. While at the same time, if women really insist on men just stopping slutshaming, then they should make it super easy for men to get laid because slutshaming is generally a way for them to vent for not getting laid, because, no matter what you believe - the fact of the matter is that it's harder for a man to find a sex partner than it is for a woman.

• Men are allowed to be promiscuous, because women allow it. It is not just fathers that take pride, in their son's sexual success with females. The mothers take pride in their son's success as well, women are always saying one thing and meaning the total opposite.

As was said above, no woman wants an inexperienced guy. They want a man that can make their bed rock, and for that a guy need to have sexed around. I have heard to many women brag about how good so and so was in the sack, as well as heard them tear other guys apart as well as ridicule them for not being experienced.

I have yet to hear a women say, I want to marry a virgin.

• Guys are bitching about this shit way more than women, it's ridiculous. Yours and five gazillion topics (that say the exact same thing) before you are all seemingly written from a bystander's perspective.

Why is it, then, the world out there is so different from the one you describe? I'll admit the anecdote is amusing, but when do you ever see such a conversation happening?

"If a woman has slept around it shows she isn't careful about her body"
    If she has contracted diseases, then yes, Otherwise, no. Quite the contrary, actually. She has brains enough to keep her fuckings safe.

"A man doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant."
    You don't want to get her pregnant, either, unless you actually plan on starting a family. So, there is plenty to worry about. There are also rare but extreme cases to consider so contrary to what you believe, it's not like any man would jump headfirst into the sack with some random chick (for simplicity, assume she looks good enough for you).

"A woman would rather sleep with a promiscuous man than a virgin man." Is every intercourse leading to or preceding a relationship? NO. So, if you don't want to worry about minor details such as experience, get someone who'll get you off and go to bed, you have work the next day.

On the other hand, if you are seeing someone you care about, live together with and want to get your feet wet, how much do their previous experiences really matter? I'll let you figure that one out.

It's fine if this topic is meant to be a joke. If not, then you might want to look into en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

• This proves male privilege does not exist

• Men on an evolutionary level want to lower the risk for "mama's baby, papa's maybe".

tvtropes.org/.../MamasBabyPapasMaybe

• I agree

• "If a woman has slept around it shows she isn't careful about her body"
    www.upi.com/.../

• I am surprised you did not use the locksmithing analogy. A "skeleton key" that can open many locks is prized. And so is a lock that is hard to open.

Men are the keys, women the locks.

• good luck finding a girl if you have a player reputation... men are not allowed to. you can only brag with it and make other guys jealous for all the sex you have but girls donยดt appreciate it.

• Interesting , I wonder if this has to do with how genes are spread. Promiscuous male offspring will likely spread her genes further than no promiscuous offspring? Promiscuous females might well give birth to bastard offspring that the male has no idea are bastards so he is careful to select females that are monogamous?

• Because women are willing to give it up for free. Men would not be able to be promiscuous if women weren't willing to let them. And please, women are just as "allowed" to be as promiscuous as men are. Women are the largest propagators of slut shaming, as men simply don't care if a woman is "easy". What you should be asking is why women care so much about what other women do.

• 0|1
  • What I really find fucked up is that if a woman sleeps with a load of men she's a slut, but if a man does he same he's a "bum bandit"?

• anyone is "allowed" to be promiscuous.

However, promiscuous men are at least respectable.

A promiscuous woman is one who allowed herself to get fucked by men who don't really care about her.

A promiscuous man is at least getting his rocks off and doing the actual fucking. It's not rocket science.

• We men aren't getting laid alone. I read some pretty free wheeling comments from the women on this site. The questions are usually about when they had sex and not if.

• Okie dokes

• Thank your for enlightening us with your great knowledge about the subject. :)

• Well... I'm not gonna complain about that !

• If a key can open a bunch of locks, itโ€™s a great key. If a lock can be opened by a bunch of keys, itโ€™s a shitty lock.

• I feel so much better

• More from Guys
    6