How To Ride Your Man Like A Champ

AustinMan

How To Ride Your Man Like A Champ

Here’s the way I have found, with the help of a very cooperative girlfriend, that a woman can ride her man all the way up the mountain to multiple, increasing powerful orgasms and ultimately, squirting.

· He needs to understand that he can help with this position by grabbing her hips and helping her move. At first, leave to her own devices but as she gets more and more aroused, he should become stronger and more and more forceful in moving her back and forth.

· Put him on his back and mount up with you on your knees.

· Slide him in and settle in so you’re comfortable.

· Rock like you’re riding a horse, slowly at first and faster as you get more aroused.

· When you’re ready for him to help, reach down and put his hands on your hips. For effect, you can beg him in your sexy slut voice to help you.

· When you start to get close to cumming, move like you’re trying your best to break that thing off. Of course, you won’t but the point is to not hold back. Just go crazy.

· When you’re right on the edge, tell him to do you. He thrusts up as powerfully as he can and holds it with you impaled as deeply on his cock as possible, perched on his erection. He also forcefully tilts his hips and slams his shaft into your G-spot.

· As you cum, don’t even slow down. Keep going and you will cum over and over, each time increasingly intense.

· If you have The Big One, as I call it, you may very likely squirt so if there’s a gush, it’s not urine. It’s female ejaculate. Keep going until you’re completely done.

Here are a few ancillary suggestions:

· Pee first so that if you should squirt, you can be confident it’s not pee.

· If you’re into S&M, have him forcefully pinch your nipples as you’re starting to cum.

· He can slap your tits around if you’re into that. One girlfriend of mine liked to be slapped while she was up there with me telling her what a trashy slut she was for being up there in the first place.

· Some ladies like their men to reach around and smack their ass while they ride.

How To Ride Your Man Like A Champ
15
11

Most Helpful Girl

• hannahbanana11
    Riding dick is amazing and this mytake just goes to prove my statement so bravo dude
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1411
  • Poppykate
    Don’t go too wild with the riding! Because yes! The writer was right... you might not break it off, but you can accidentally bend it in half. 😖 painful for all concern!
    • true, very painful on the pop out if you do not stop in time and it bashes and bends LOL

• AustinMan

Not if you rock instead of bounce. Better clit and G-spot stimulation, too.

• It's not about speed, Its about rhythm.

• Alej27
    Indeed this is usually the positiion that does ir for most of us. It is known nothing really knew
    • AustinMan

Yet there are questions all the time about how to ride their man. This is designed to address that need.

• Goodwifie
    https://youtu.be/EO_BeE6mF8s

My husbands favorite wifie on top position
    sexpositions.club/.../2_9_3.png#.Wit3bLWQDdk.link

It all comes down to communication.
    by the way don't slap a womans titts without asking her first 😂
  • SomeStrangeGirl
    Is squirting out pee even normal? Is it attractive?
    • Goodwifie

It is normal.

• Yes. I have had a woman squirt while going down on her. She almost gushed in my face, but I saw the spasms before she did it so I had time to move out of the way. It was super hot. Honestly, I kind of wish not moving out of the way...

• @freakyzeaky and @Goodwife Thanks!

• CT_CD
    I would never let a girl ride me.

1. I'm asexual
    2. It's a dangerous position. Could break your penis
    3. It's submissive
    • CT_CD

And squirting is mostly pee.

• AustinMan

Wow!! Wrong on all objective counts. If you're asexual, you're not having sex anyway so it's a moot point.

It's not dangerous if she's rocking instead of bouncing plus a solid erection isn't that fragile.

It's not remotely submissive. I'm guiding her motion, smacking her ass, hard, pinching her nipples wickedly, and slapping her, ordering her what to do.

Finally, female ejaculate is NOT urine!!!

• CT_CD

When a girl "cums" or whatever it's a small amount of actual female ejaculate. When she squirts enough to fill a cup or more and soak the sheets it's mostly pee

• I'm a virgin and what is this?

Not sure if it's worth remembering until I finally get laid but it seems like really amazing sex.How To Ride Your Man Like A Champ
    • I feel your pain bro. I didn't lose my virginity until my mid 20s and had long stretches of involuntary celibacy.

• Unit1

@freakyzeaky thanks bro.

• LovingLover
    😳 very informative article.. thanks for sharing... it sounds painful to me... I like gentle... I say this being a virgin... .. does sex have to be rough to reach great orgasms?
    • jasco

Sometimes for a virgin no cause your body isn't use to it so it may orgasm right away or it make take a while depending on your tolerance

• @jasco 😄 thanks for the info

• jasco

No problem

• Very good article! Tbh, being on top is the only way I have the most intense of orgasms.
  • Rain_mf
    Great explanation!
    • AustinMan

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and your support. Ride Mary, Ride!!

• JennieF
    I'm pretty good at it.
    • AustinMan

I believe that. Does he ever make you keep going until you've had so many orgasms you're literally begging to stop or passed out?

• JennieF

Yeah. He's pretty good too.

• ATG12

That's awesome

• your-bro
    Lol I am a virgin and knew all this tips.
    • your-bro

What I disilike about this take is that you think sex is only for women's pleasure. To you how to ride a dick is all about her orgasms

• AustinMan

@your-bro I start by focusing on her pleasure. I do that for a couple of reasons, one chivalrous and the other self interest. I want her to really, really enjoy sex with me because that's what a gentleman does absent other factors such a direct request for us to have a selfish quickie focused on my pleasure. That does happen.

The other reason is that women, bye and large, are both sexually submissive and want to please their man. By getting her all of what she needs and most of what she wants in bed, I have found she becomes extremely attentive and compliant in getting me exactly what I want.

• Also, a guy's orgasm is almost inevitable. The longer he prolongs the experience the better anyway. When a guy focuses on the woman, he then doesn't focus so much on his own pleasure which allows him to increase his stamina. Of course, a guy should do things that make him feel good too, but since it takes much longer for a woman to orgasm and because a woman can multi-orgasm, it is usually preferred to let her "get hers" first.

• momo770
    I peg men like a champ.
  • Vivluv
    This wasn't much help, but man did it turn me on!
    • AustinMan

Why was it not much help?

• AustinMan

I'm always looking to improve these My Takes.

• You get wet easily hmm? x lol

• Desruprot
    looks like fun, glad more info is out there.
    • AustinMan

If she rides hard and has enough consecutive orgasms, every woman I've ever been with squirted. It's great. I found it very affirming to know I got the job done. Once she's done, in my experience, she'll do anything.

• BigDog1
    Damn, now I'm hard!
  • LegateLanius
    Oh my god, i would be in love
  • red_knight
    Simple & Sweet...
  • thechico79
    also, i had one that like to be choked lightly.
    • AustinMan

That's always fun. Some like to be smacked hard on the ass, some like to be slapped around while she's up there getting scolded for not fucking hard enough, and some love to have their nipples crushed just as they start cumming.

• Anonymous
    I'm still wanting for my first girl to ride me
  • Anonymous
    Now if he could last long enough for this, it would be great 😂
    • AustinMan

He can. That he doesn't is just a lack of self control.

• Sari_K

I couldn't stop laughing while reading that 😂😂🤭

• I’m dead

• Anonymous
    And men try like keeping Ur body in like 45 ° And do front and back motion cowgirl keep one hand in her tummy to push back and hold tits with other one and increase phase with straight eye contact... That will get the job done ✌️✌️✌️

Enjoy squirts...🥰
  • Anonymous
    I've never enjoyed it if I've tried to ride it like I do horse riding.
    • AustinMan

Are you getting your clit involved?

• Anonymous

Yes. I don't care for it.

• AustinMan

Sorry. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm guessing the problem is more psychological than physical but that's just a guess since I know so little about the case.

• Anonymous
    Good take How To Ride Your Man Like A ChampHow To Ride Your Man Like A Champ
  • Anonymous
    Females do not produce an ejaculate substance like semen, because we have no organ to produce it. The liquid that squirts form from a woman's urethra powerfully before, during, after or instead of an orgasm always tests out to be urine.

You're greatly mistaken about female ejaculation, whit it is, how it happens, etc.

Most women do not squirt naturally for the same reasons men don't urinate when they are having sex: the muscles prevent it, because it would be contrary to inserting semen close to the cervix for reproduction.

Women who do squirt naturally frequently report that it does not make an orgasm appreciably better or more intense, and may actually prevent the orgasm entirely.

Any time scientists are ever able to capture any of this mysterious female fluid coming from the urethra, it tests out to be urine. Every. Time. People have been waiting and waiting for science to prove it is something else for a very long time. But science just keeps proving it's pee. Some women do have some production of prostate specific antigens that are believed to be originated in the Skene's gland, but that squirts out combined mostly with urine if a woman squirts at all.

www.sciencealert.com/here-s-where-female-ejaculation-comes-from-and-what-it-s-made-of

• Anonymous
    Damn... I got a boner !