Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

1.) Pteronphilia.

Aroused by being tickled by feathers.

2.) Acrotomophilia.

Being aroused by amputees.

3.) Climacophilia.

4.) Balloon Arousal.

Being aroused by Balloons.

5.) Xylophilia.

Arousal from wood.

6.) Nasolingus.

7.) Psellismophilia.

Aroused by stuttering.

8.) Lithophila.

9.) Actirasty.

Aroused by the suns rays.

10.) Coprophilia.

Aroused by feces.

11.) Coulrophilia.

Sexual attraction to clowns, mimes or jesters.

12.) Katoptronophilia.

13.) Exhibitionism.

Aroused by exposing yourself in public.

14.) Formicophilia.

Sexual arousal by being crawled upon or nibbled by insects.

15.) Mechanophilia.

Sexual arousal by machines such as bicycles, motor vehicles, helicopters, ships, and aeroplanes.

16.) Ursusagalmatophilia.

Attraction to teddy bears.

17.) Dendrophilia.

Aroused by trees.

18.) Gerontophilia.

Sexual preference for the elderly.

19.) Frotteurism.

Pleasure from rubbing against a non-consenting stranger.

20.) Oculolinctus.

Arousal from eyeball licking.

Thanks for browsing :)

2065
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 65

• That number 15, Mechanophilia, I have heard of before. I know someone who was driving on a 4-wheel drive road and when they went around a bend, there was a guy with his hard dick in the exhaust pipe of his jeep. The guy pulled away and looked horrified that someone saw him. Definitely weird. His engine was running and it was very cold out. If it wasn't that cold he probably would've got burned. Also the fact that his engine was running was why he didn't hear them coming up on him. It's like dude, get help...

• In his 2009 book, Anil Aggrawal compiled a list of 547 terms describing paraphilic sexual interests. I forgot the name of that book. It's part of his book.

• Good list but Exhibitionism and Katoptronophilia are not very weird and some of the more common ones. Exhibitionism isn't just about exposing either. I'm no creep that just flashes people, but i do like to wear sweats or tight pants commando so people know what I'm packing. But I am an exhibitionist as in like I like to have sex in public.

• I'm into both of those, but am too self-conscious for exhibitionist. I only fantasize and dream about it.

• It's time to stop labelling those psychological diseases as "Fetishes"

• I don't think that erotic activity in front of a mirror is weird. Never even thought that it was a fetish. Cool.

• 2|0
    • God that was hot ❀️😱😍

• It’s a bloke I’m drag too... falling down the stairs. Bet you never thought you’d ever see that 😝

• lol yes! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can just about tell that is a man in drag πŸ˜‰

• I lol'd at "arousal from wood". I'm such a child.

• The nose one is weird, not that the others are normal. I saw a clip of a women with a special nose hook that allowed one of her nostrils to be tongue-fucked by another party... weird!
    The mirror one seems like a normal one, the feather one also, if used as foreplay. And the exhibitionism... aren't they daily occurences that wea re subject to now, especially on instagram? ;-)
    The one I wished didn't exist is the coprophilia. The insect one bugs me :-)
    The stair one... makes me wonder if it's specific to the fetishist falling down the stairs or pushing someone else down the stairs.
    I've seen the teddy one being acted out a fair bit and the poor teddy being engaged in frotteurism by a female person on more than one occasion.
    I'm thinking the splinters would be a bugger in the tree sex one.
    For the balloon one, would a popping balloon be killing the mood or would that be climactic?

• Don't forget one of my faves!

• to be fair that one is pretty normal :)

• So i didn't know what it was called, but this post made me look up the term. I have this one bad. Never thought I would until my wife got pregnant. Maiesiophilia. Big time right here. Half my porn collection is now of pregnant women, I had some of the wildest sex with my wife when she was pregnant, and took tons of nude photos of her.

• This is normal. I like this one.

• 4d

#1 and 12.

#1 reminds me of the movie "40 days and 40 nights"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rWcnXUllw

The girl in #16 would be so much hotter (to me) without the tattoos / nose piercing. Also reminds me of the movie TED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfXV5ff-vK0

• 6d

WTF, i have all of them, lmao

• 7d

Haha thanks a lot for sharing. I did not know a lot of them actually existed. I personally have had experience with the exhibitionism and ursusagamtophilia. πŸ˜‹

• Interesting... Pteronphilia seems fun and might me interesting to attract a xylophiliac, cause I love woodwork :D However, formicophilia, damn that's nasty..

• Some linguists have way too much time on their hands.

• What! I THOUGHT FUCKING CARS AND EATING POOP WAS SEXY... just you wait 2019 all the cool girls are doing it.

• The feather one is actually normal. The others...

• Really? I find it kinda hard werid lol, least werid one to me is the mirror one.

• *kinda weird

• 7d

Yeah, lots of people flex in front of the mirror or masturbate to their reflection. But tickling is a very common sex move. I'd do it.

• I will lick your eyeballs

• 6d

Enlightening.
    # 11 is just wrong.
    # 19 as a survivor of the Toronto subway system in rush hour I can say with confidence that this at least as much a F/m thing as the M/f stereotype. I have the boob prints on my back and other prints on other places to prove it.

• First I read sluttering and was wondering what that is. But it said stuttering.

• Hahaha it just kept coming!
    Some of them I knew, but most were a surprise!

• Haha, which one did you know Hans :)?

• Lol well that is not that uncommon :P
      But the stairs one is just something i think majority of people would never understand, i mean how? do these people with this fetish keep chucking themselves down the stairs, probably end up in pieces.

• 7d

Yep, the local hospital got overpopulated with broken limbs... they dropped off a bus of "fall down the stair fetish people" :-(

• More from Guys
    45

What Girls Said 20

• Of all of these I'm most amused number 3 exists. πŸ˜‚

• LMFAO @pictures you attached. OMG

#1 gave me a boner

#2 I was enjoying your take and I didn't even notice what was missing in the picture until I read the description underneath. #BonerKilled

#12 I know two someones who actually have this lmaooo

I was still sporting a semi until I came upon #14 ... why Princess why?

For people who like #17
    www.betastic.co.uk/.../vagina-tree.JPG
    You're welcome πŸ˜‡

#20 was like 😢

Thanks for sharing. It was an entertaining read. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 12 i'm not sure is that uncommon actually lol, Oh wow that picture though!!! Eww!!

It's okay i thought it would be quite a entertaining take :D

The falling down the stairs one really confuses me though lol.

• I know what that is lol, yes that is pretty damn gross.

• 14 was in my dream one time

• Lmao, when I read the title, I expected to have heard of all of these, but... Oculolinctus, Balloon Arousal, Formicophilia (😱). What the heck, folks?

But, man, I wish I was sexually attracted to falling down the stairs. Sure would make the experience a lot less unpleasant!

Here's a real challenge: try finding something to which people AREN'T sexually attracted!

• I litteraly have seen how ghost play with people and aroused people. With ghost everyting is possible I would say the most weirdest thing. But yeah with that everthing is explained.

• I had a Formicophilia dream once. It wasn't arousing though.. it was disturbing. In my dream my friend tried to insert insects into my mouth and pussy. Katoptronophilia is understandable. I'm kinda into that one, cause I'm a lesbian and I can imagine my reflection is another girl. Exhibitionism, I've dreamed f this one many times and enjoyed it as well as aroused, though I'm way to self-conscious to really do it. My most messed up one though is getting aroused by gore in movies and shows.

• Number 12 isn't weird at all 😘
    Number 15 I'm sure a boyfriend of mine suffered from that. πŸ†πŸš—πŸš˜
    Number 19 just another creepy person.

• I may have some Ursusagalmatophilia, but i am not admitting to that :P

• uhh those are uh unique

• ewwww

• OMFG #12, the mirror thing is meee and I didn't think it was a fetish, I just find it hot lol

• Weirddd

• Lmao gross

• 19 is called sexual harrassment

• Hey, the first one is actually nice. <3

• do you think you have that?

• @imperra by the way, people can't message you since you only allowed those to message you whom you follow.

• @scooogy I prefer not to, so I can lead him with my moves.
      On front, please. On back is nice too, but I get turned on only by caressing my back around spine line. So, not many options xD
      PS: I will follow you, altho I am not much of a talker in private. xD

• How about public sex, group sex?

• 4d

damn and I thought I was kinky

• 6d

That was super interesting; I love learning about human sexuality.
    Some more odd ones are: vomit, cognitively deformed, vore, prolapse, male pregnancy and catheters.

• 5d

Have you ever come across with a guy that liked any of those? :D

• 5d

I know what you mean, it's normal to feel this way as it's something very personal. I do feel the same sometimes. Do you want to follow me by the way? :D

• 5d

@Gramer yeah, you seem like a cool guy. I forget to follow rad people all the time.

• 5d

WOW!! This is some crazy shit

• 2d

mirror love is just plain narcissism. mytholology 101 anyone? as for the tree hugger she could just be hippie.

• People have the weirdest fetishes