Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

1.) Pteronphilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by being tickled by feathers.

2.) Acrotomophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Being aroused by amputees.

3.) Climacophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

4.) Balloon Arousal.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.Being aroused by Balloons.

5.) Xylophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Arousal from wood.

6.) Nasolingus.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

7.) Psellismophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by stuttering.

8.) Lithophila.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

9.) Actirasty.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by the suns rays.

10.) Coprophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by feces.

11.) Coulrophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.Sexual attraction to clowns, mimes or jesters.

12.) Katoptronophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

13.) Exhibitionism.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by exposing yourself in public.

14.) Formicophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Sexual arousal by being crawled upon or nibbled by insects.

15.) Mechanophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Sexual arousal by machines such as bicycles, motor vehicles, helicopters, ships, and aeroplanes.

16.) Ursusagalmatophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Attraction to teddy bears.

17.) Dendrophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Aroused by trees.

18.) Gerontophilia.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Sexual preference for the elderly.

19.) Frotteurism.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Pleasure from rubbing against a non-consenting stranger.

20.) Oculolinctus.

Some Of The Weirdest Sexual Fetishes.

Arousal from eyeball licking.

Thanks for browsing :)

2267
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• The exhibitionist is the only one that is NOT really weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, when I read the title, I expected to have heard of all of these, but... Oculolinctus, Balloon Arousal, Formicophilia (๐Ÿ˜ฑ). What the heck, folks?

But, man, I wish I was sexually attracted to falling down the stairs. Sure would make the experience a lot less unpleasant!

Here's a real challenge: try finding something to which people AREN'T sexually attracted!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 66

• #1 and 12.

#1 reminds me of the movie "40 days and 40 nights"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rWcnXUllw

The girl in #16 would be so much hotter (to me) without the tattoos / nose piercing. Also reminds me of the movie TED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfXV5ff-vK0

• Don't forget one of my faves!

• to be fair that one is pretty normal :)

• So i didn't know what it was called, but this post made me look up the term. I have this one bad. Never thought I would until my wife got pregnant. Maiesiophilia. Big time right here. Half my porn collection is now of pregnant women, I had some of the wildest sex with my wife when she was pregnant, and took tons of nude photos of her.

• This is normal. I like this one.

• 2|0
    • God that was hot โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜

• Itโ€™s a bloke Iโ€™m drag too... falling down the stairs. Bet you never thought youโ€™d ever see that ๐Ÿ˜

• lol yes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can just about tell that is a man in drag ๐Ÿ˜‰

• In his 2009 book, Anil Aggrawal compiled a list of 547 terms describing paraphilic sexual interests. I forgot the name of that book. It's part of his book.

• Good list but Exhibitionism and Katoptronophilia are not very weird and some of the more common ones. Exhibitionism isn't just about exposing either. I'm no creep that just flashes people, but i do like to wear sweats or tight pants commando so people know what I'm packing. But I am an exhibitionist as in like I like to have sex in public.

• I'm into both of those, but am too self-conscious for exhibitionist. I only fantasize and dream about it.

• It's time to stop labelling those psychological diseases as "Fetishes"

• Enlightening.
    # 11 is just wrong.
    # 19 as a survivor of the Toronto subway system in rush hour I can say with confidence that this at least as much a F/m thing as the M/f stereotype. I have the boob prints on my back and other prints on other places to prove it.

• Hahaha it just kept coming!
    Some of them I knew, but most were a surprise!

• Haha, which one did you know Hans :)?

• Lol well that is not that uncommon :P
      But the stairs one is just something i think majority of people would never understand, i mean how? do these people with this fetish keep chucking themselves down the stairs, probably end up in pieces.

• Yep, the local hospital got overpopulated with broken limbs... they dropped off a bus of "fall down the stair fetish people" :-(

• Interesting... Pteronphilia seems fun and might me interesting to attract a xylophiliac, cause I love woodwork :D However, formicophilia, damn that's nasty..

• Are most women #5 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Most of those are just weird. Lol

Which one are you into @Author?

• I don't think that erotic activity in front of a mirror is weird. Never even thought that it was a fetish. Cool.

• That number 15, Mechanophilia, I have heard of before. I know someone who was driving on a 4-wheel drive road and when they went around a bend, there was a guy with his hard dick in the exhaust pipe of his jeep. The guy pulled away and looked horrified that someone saw him. Definitely weird. His engine was running and it was very cold out. If it wasn't that cold he probably would've got burned. Also the fact that his engine was running was why he didn't hear them coming up on him. It's like dude, get help...

• What! I THOUGHT FUCKING CARS AND EATING POOP WAS SEXY... just you wait 2019 all the cool girls are doing it.

• I don't understand why #11 (Coulrophillia) is considered weird. Most people agree that makeup makes people prettier, so why wouldn't a lot of makeup be gorgeous? Most people agree that a sense of humor is attractive, so again, why wouldn't everybody love a clown?
    What concerns me more than the lack of people who love real clowns are the hordes or people who now seem to love the movie monster versions and are trying to erase the happy image that everyone knew before the 1970s and replace it with horror.
    I love clowns, and I am a clown. Am I the only one?
    *Sad French music*

• Haha thanks a lot for sharing. I did not know a lot of them actually existed. I personally have had experience with the exhibitionism and ursusagamtophilia. ๐Ÿ˜‹

• I have my kinds but yeahโ€ฆ most of that is two weird for me.

• Some linguists have way too much time on their hands.

• I lost it at the "sexual attraction to falling down stairs" lmao

• First I read sluttering and was wondering what that is. But it said stuttering.

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 21

• Of all of these I'm most amused number 3 exists. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• LMFAO @pictures you attached. OMG

#1 gave me a boner

#2 I was enjoying your take and I didn't even notice what was missing in the picture until I read the description underneath. #BonerKilled

#12 I know two someones who actually have this lmaooo

I was still sporting a semi until I came upon #14 ... why Princess why?

For people who like #17
    www.betastic.co.uk/.../vagina-tree.JPG
    You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

#20 was like ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Thanks for sharing. It was an entertaining read. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• 12 i'm not sure is that uncommon actually lol, Oh wow that picture though!!! Eww!!

It's okay i thought it would be quite a entertaining take :D

The falling down the stairs one really confuses me though lol.

• I know what that is lol, yes that is pretty damn gross.

• 14 was in my dream one time

• I had a Formicophilia dream once. It wasn't arousing though.. it was disturbing. In my dream my friend tried to insert insects into my mouth and pussy. Katoptronophilia is understandable. I'm kinda into that one, cause I'm a lesbian and I can imagine my reflection is another girl. Exhibitionism, I've dreamed f this one many times and enjoyed it as well as aroused, though I'm way to self-conscious to really do it. My most messed up one though is getting aroused by gore in movies and shows.

• I may have some Ursusagalmatophilia, but i am not admitting to that :P

• I litteraly have seen how ghost play with people and aroused people. With ghost everyting is possible I would say the most weirdest thing. But yeah with that everthing is explained.

• Hey, nothing wrong with dendrophilia. I got my first orgasm when I was 15, by climbing/straddling a palm tree on a beach in Florida. In a bikini too! Rubbing it up along the trunk must've done it.

Everything else on the list is pretty strange I admit.

• Number 12 isn't weird at all ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Number 15 I'm sure a boyfriend of mine suffered from that. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜
    Number 19 just another creepy person.

• That was super interesting; I love learning about human sexuality.
    Some more odd ones are: vomit, cognitively deformed, vore, prolapse, male pregnancy and catheters.

• Have you ever come across with a guy that liked any of those? :D

• I know what you mean, it's normal to feel this way as it's something very personal. I do feel the same sometimes. Do you want to follow me by the way? :D

• @Gramer yeah, you seem like a cool guy. I forget to follow rad people all the time.

• OMFG #12, the mirror thing is meee and I didn't think it was a fetish, I just find it hot lol

• Weirddd

• Hey, the first one is actually nice. <3

• do you think you have that?

• @imperra by the way, people can't message you since you only allowed those to message you whom you follow.

• @scooogy I prefer not to, so I can lead him with my moves.
      On front, please. On back is nice too, but I get turned on only by caressing my back around spine line. So, not many options xD
      PS: I will follow you, altho I am not much of a talker in private. xD

• How about public sex, group sex?

• Lmao gross

• 19 is called sexual harrassment

• uhh those are uh unique

• damn and I thought I was kinky

• ewwww

• WOW!! This is some crazy shit

• I'm aroused by sunlight. One time when I was high I got an orgasm without eventouching myself, only by the light

• mirror love is just plain narcissism. mytholology 101 anyone? as for the tree hugger she could just be hippie.

• More from Girls
    1