How to Give Your Woman a Mind Blowing Experience in the Bedroom

Introduction

They say men are like microwaves and women are like ovens. Men don't need nearly as much to get aroused as women do, while women need to warm up first. This guide is mostly centered around this principle and how to warm her up so she keeps coming back for more.

Start her off before you even see her!

This step is important because it sets the tone for the rest of the day. Send her a sexy message like "Good morning beautiful, I hope you don't have any plans tonight because I'm going to make you my little slut with what I have planned for tonight ;)" You can say many things, break down her barriers so she can open up as much as possible. Say you are DYING to taste her tonight and touch her smooth skin. Say that her results at the gym are paying off and that you can't resist her. Women love the mind games much more than men. Another important note, be tasteful and flattering. Don't give too much or she will probably think its pathetic.

Create a romantic environment

Women want an experience that fills all the senses. Buy her favorite scented candles, prepare a nice bath for her with her favorite bath bomb, and buy her favorite type of flowers. Not only will she appreciate that you understand her favorite things, it gets her hormones going that a man knows what she wants and he can provide it. Even cook her something she loves if you're a great chef.

How to give your woman a mind blowing experience in the bedroom

Don't be too eager to get to the point

I think this is the worst mistake men make when pleasing a woman. They want to suck her nipples for 3 minutes than stick it in her vagina to go to town. Start slow, know her "hot spots" some common areas I look for are her neck, nibble on her earlobes, lips, rub the inside of her legs slowly and sensually. Whisper in her ear that you've waited all day for this and she's the most beautiful girl in the world. This will drop her defenses and she will totally open up sexually to you. Once she has that look in her eye and she starts getting passionate it's important to master oral sex. Don't just attack the clit or you'll ruin the momentum you've built up. Start by kissing the inside of her legs, move your way towards the vagina but tease her. You're in control at this point, she should be begging you for more. Another region that I've discovered is the area between her legs and vagina, kiss it, bite it gently, and she will get so excited. Spend time showing her you actually enjoy it. Work inside out, start with the outer lips and suck with a firm yet not too strong force. Use your hands and notice what they like, rub her legs or her hips. Keep trying different things until you find out what she loves. Don't change technique too often because women take a long time to get going.

The main show

Now that she is in the mood, it's time for penetration. If you did the foreplay correctly she will be totally wet and ready for sex. Show your dominant side during this time, show your masculine strength. Grab her hair, slap her ass, hold down her arms, use your hips and your body to create a constant rhythm. Don't be harsh, but don't be too nice is the moral of the story here.

Conclusion

Understand the key points:

1. Women need a build up in order for them to be the most horny

2. Women desire a man that understands their desires and their bodies

3. Use your masculine nature

No two women are alike. This guide isn't designed to work for every woman but more of a template that you can manipulate in order to give your girl the best experience in bed. If she is happy in bed she will be doing things you never imagined she would do before.

1322

Most Helpful Girl

• I think another point is, at least for me, when she bites her lips much during intercourse or foreplay that's time to kiss her and bite gently. some women still need kisses to be more open sexually. as you mentioned romance can not be omitted if you want to give her something special and prove yourself. great take generally

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are different. One group might like all the romantic stuff, another might rather go savage.

I wish their was a manual for turning on a woman but there isn't a worldwide standard (culture has an influence in that) for it.

Communication, a very good one is the holly treasure for a promising relationship and awesome sex.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 12

• Ok, first of all, that totally turned me on just reading that and thinking of my man doing that to me. Second of all, I personally don't like being called a slut by anybody, not even who I'm with. I would prefer the guy I'm with to ACTUALLY be passionate and enjoy doing those things. All a guy has to do is kiss my neck and rub my inner thighs and I'm turned on. lol

• Like I said, learn what she likes and taylor it towards her

• Amen to not liking being called a slut!!! It's really degrading... Being called something adoring is much more of a turn on, even things like 'gorgeous' or 'darling' are endearing.

• My boyfriend and I are very co nected and very much on the same page for sex. He definitely takes care of me. He makes me feel sexy. He texts me sexy thongs through the day. He kisses and touches me way before bed time. We have a lot of foreplay before sex and that's very important. It's warming up both of your bodies. He's amazing in bed, compliments my skills too. Both people need to feel as though their partner is enjoying the moment. And even though the man feels as though its his duty to make a woman come its a females duty to make her man feel good as well.

• after u talked about kissing a girls vagina it was a instant turn off XD i hate recieving oral

• Do actually guys think these things before they get laid?

• You got something wrong. Only preparation I see here is slight prewarmup with those few messages, once you get to foreplay you just do it how it feels right.

• EVERY GUY SHOULD READ THIS

• Bend over, shave your ass and be quiet

• Yeup 👍

• Hmmmmm

• Wow!
    If a man followed the points then woman handover herself to him.

• I am glad I am not a man. It takes lots of efforts to please a woman. Lol. so boring

• I actually really enjoy putting in the effort though. If she's responsive and engaging, then I don't have to be getting off to be enjoying myself.

I love making my girl feel good. The more effort it takes, the more fun it is.

• @MikeAndMolly Nice! More should feel the same.

• this article was written by a Ver Gene.

• Nice Take

What Guys Said 21

• Thanks for sharing.

• Why should I even bother? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to impress women these days?

It's nigh-imposible!

• It's not difficult. What guys don't realize is that they think their dick will do the trick. U have to give her a LOT of oral and tease her clit and THEN penetrate to do the job.

• Also you do it for fun, to spice things up a bit, to change the routine, to gain new experience, new taste of life, to open new horizons. That is just what you can do for YOURSELF.
      Just imagine what you could do for her. you could make her feel better, you can show her that you care, that you love her, that you trust her.
      She might even get into it, then she might do something similar for you, I don't know some lapdance, striptease, or wear more erotic clothes, anything, something.

• *Taking copious notes hoping there's no "pop up" quiz (See what I did there :P)

• OMG. It should be a perfect natural chemical process... no planning.

• perfect natural chemical process would be to grab a random woman you like train and cum inside her to make her pregnant. because thats what ncp would be.
      that was not how it should be done, but how it could be done, no planning, pure execution. if only thing you can think of is just shoving your dick in and out until you come, then you are missing on a lot.

• @Nagahide well, it is your own opinion, bro=)

• The female commenters do not seem overly impressed. Lol

• Just stick it in

• Awesome

• Groovy. Thanks, bud.

• Interesting

• make food

• Thnx for sharing this with us

• Thanks

• No verbal contract to initiate sex?

That's called rape my friend.

• great take! I'd make sure she get that mind blowing experience as you had described lol

• Definitely labor intensive...

• Tbh great take but the real question where are they all I see is a bunch of feminist and bitter women that prefer assholes over kind hearted guys...

• sounds like a lot of work

• I feel some stuff like icecubes strawberries feathers during foreplay would make a girl damn wet.. Aren't they?

• I typically slap my girl across the face with my dick until she starts bleeding and moaning.

• all about foreplay

• Yes and a good nipple bite not hard just rite while masturbating 😂

• More from Guys
    1