15 Unusual Sexual Positions

Here is a list of some unusual sexual positions.

1.) The Wheelbarrow

Probably one that everyone has heard of but, Who does this?!!!

2.) The Bridge.

Just incase you want to pretend to be a bridge while you're having sex.

3.) The Butter Churner.

Careful of your neck.

4.) The Waterfall.

Splash splash.

5.) The Carper Burn.

OUCH.

6.) The Spider.

Me neither.

7.) The Over Pass.

I pass.

8.) The Triple Lindy.

Looks fun.

9.) Lusty Leg Lift.

For you flexible lot.

10.) Anal Bumper Cars.

If the fun fair is to far away at least you can do this instead.

11.) Spider Monkey.

ooh ooh ah ah.

12.) Passion Propeller.

LOL who does this?!

13.) Pair of Tongs.

Just incase she feels like being a pair of tongs.

14.) The Erotic Accordion.

I agree with the sexiness being a 1.

15.) Flying Roly Poly.

Looks uncomfortable.

Had you heard of any of these? or tried them, which ones? lol.

Thank you for browsing :)

2380
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of these positions require the man to bend his dick backwards a lot, which could be either impossible, difficult, or painful for a lot of men, or would require not being fully erect, which might be less fun and effective. A few require you to be in really good shape, or you get tired out really quickly and have to stop in less than a minute. But here are a few ideas for slight modifications:

- The bridge: put a bench or ottoman under her back

- The Triple Lindy: if you turn her around to face the man, she can put her arms around his neck and he can lean back a little and hold her feet in his hands. It is a bit of a workout, but it's both great penetration and also great clitoral stimulation, and an awesome view for both -- the woman gets to see the man's arm, chest, and neck muscles bulging; the man can see the woman's pussy and his dick plunging into it over and over again; and they can both see each others' faces.

- The Lusty Leg Lift: this is perfect up against a wall, and the woman's leg doesn't have to go straight up; instead, she can hook her knee over the inside of the man's elbow. This actually lets him get deeper penetration and allows more clitoral stimulation.

Something that is not on the list, that probably has an official name but that I call "The Surfboard," that you might like, is where the woman lays on her back, missionary style, and after the man enters her, she closes her legs and so does he, so his thighs are on top of hers. He is laying flat on top of her, supporting part of his weight with his forearms. He can now move side to side, which will grind against her clitoris while also moving him a bit in and out of her. This allows them to see each other, kiss, etc. and also allows his hands access to her breasts. It is easy to switch this position at will back and forth to The Scissors or Missionary or Closed Missionary for variety or for whatever works best at the time.

Have fun!

• Oh, I forgot to say in the change to the Triple Lindy, the man also gets to see the woman's wonderful breasts bouncing right in front of his face. What man isn't going to like that? :-)

• And sorry if I should have used "vagina" instead of "pussy" or "penis" or "cock" instead of "dick". I didn't know which the audience would prefer; I didn't want to sound crass or offensive, but didn't want to sound like a textbook either! lol

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 79

• I AGREE + noted most of them have gals doing the work, ergo they are into that position more than guys (or really submissive) + noted most need a 12" dick to reach for any good effect

The closest one tried would be
    #2 IF an ottoman was supporting her underneath
    although #14 might be attempted when younger and more athletic back then, similar to Asian Cowgirl

My preference for years has been Mastery, me on couch, her breasts in my hands & lips
    Will you compensate this effort by sharing your preference (s)?

• True, good point. Was just noticing some extreme similarities xP

• @VaIiant Agreed, when I discovered a site that really parsed these nuances, had to stop & reconsider my favorites... maybe no longer active, think it was sex101. com?

• I wish I were fit enough for these positions
    media.giphy.com/media/cO2EHJC7PO5he/giphy.gif

• A lot of them seem pointless and you do have a point, but you sound like a boring person. Some are funny and I can't figure out how the position can even work. Like the anal bumper cars. The man has to have a gumby dick to bend like that. Same thing for the over pass postion and looks like a man has to bend his dick down for the butter churner position too. Looks uncomfortable for both. But the accordion is actually the amazon position. The carper burn looks sexy though. Like the woman can be in control and thrusting and a switch up for once and the accordian or amazon position would be better if tweaked a little, which this one doesn't show. Tweaking a bit makes it less work for the woman and not as tiring, for both. And more comfortable for both and the man as that position in the picture makes the man bent like a pretzel which I and I'm sure many guys aren't too flexible as well as the dick is going to be bent down too. There's kneeling amazon position which is like that but the woman is not squatting but on her knees instead. I think a woman lying forward, not all the way, but between man's legs, and similar like this, which can be called reverse missionary positon or also amazon position depending on who shows the sex position. But that could be fun where the woman is aggressive and dominant, but more comfortable and less tiring for the man and woman, unlike how the accordion position is.

• They used to have images of said position I'm explaining. I can't show the one's that would show it as they are pornographic and have nudity. But this will give an idea even though not exactly how the woman would be positioned. But the amazon position/inverted missionary/reverse missionary position I'm talking about, and name depending on the site.

sexinfo101.com/.../kneeling-missionary

Yes this is man on top, but just picture the woman and the man how they are there, but the man on the bottom and the woman on top. And simply more space from her torso away from his, to allow greater movement from her. They have similar positions where the woman is literally lying on the man, but it's a slow, sensual position, because it doesn't give her much movement, which is why I said space between the woman and guy, so she can have more leverage and space to thrust.

• It would be like this one too with the man on bottom though and woman on top too as far as what I've explained. sexinfo101.com/.../closed-missionary

• "Passion Propeller."

Almost looks like a 69 position, there's no possibility of intercourse since the genitals are on the opposite ends and not next to each other in any way.

• Thanks for sharing your Take.

• Bigger women won't be able to do almost all of these positions, although they're great.

Flying Roly Poly is super if she is light enough...

• I've done the wheelbarrow and the bridge. My girlfriend REALLY likes the bridge; gets deep and hits her at a really good angle.

Tires me out, but ever since I started my new job at a factory I can do it for a lot longer. Really fun.

• I would not try any of these except the so called "butter churner" which just looks like piledriver to me. Number 7 is basically reverse piledriver.

Piledriver is very hot for anal, the rest just look redundant and/or pointless and/or silly and/or very difficult to me.

• I've seen most of these. Most of them look so uncomfortable and tiring.
    Look at #11. Just how can that be comfortable and enjoyable for the woman? And the penis would probably break too. Same for a few others on the list.

• Some of these are just LOL.

How about this one? πŸ˜›

http://i.imgur.com/fHTGhGn.gif

• Am I the only one who noticed the number of likes gives another option?

• So many positions that are useless... Maybe just some are efficient.
    Most of the position are not even possible with the average cocks.

• @PrincessPie

For me not to be rude, I will share one of my secrets, a pure idea in a very sleazy night..
      Ever since, it's been working on every lady I encountered:

When you do her doggy.. there's a point when you thrust her really deep and hard, that moment when you make a good "fake" sound of orgasm.. You pull it out, and spit on her back.. While grabbing her hair or throat.
      The reaction of every woman: muscles are closing...
      And when you put it back in... You become her worst nightmare.
      Do this enough times, and she might orgasm.
      Works like a charm.

• This was one interesting take, shame i don't have someone to try these.
    The Carper burn was the best.

• Someone is reading the kamasutra book :P
    The ones i tried with my partner
    4) Waterfall, boring for her, not a favorite
    6) The Spider, MEH!
    9) Lusty Leg Lift, it is amazing but she can't stretch her leg as she used to.
    14) The Erotic Accordion, no exactly but we do the reverse missionary some call it amazon.
    15) Flying Roly Poly to be honest, this one is great and i would recommend.

• Positions look ridiculous.

• Some look uncomfortable and others look awkward.

Number 10 looks like they are exchanging β€œwind”.πŸ˜„
    Number 12 looks like β€œnavel play”
    Number 15 looks like a wrestling powerbomb

• yeah like the picture has where they aren't even lined up lol. Maybe it's for guys who have a navel fetish and are trying to fucking a woman's navel instead... ha

• Only did 1, 2 and 14. It's not as bad as you think, trying out new things is never a bad idea.

• I'm confused. In The Over Pass is man penetrating that woman or a hidden dildo is there for both? Connecting assholes to each other isn't pleasurable, is it?

• The overpass and the butterchurner, I don't think a penis is supposed to bend that way

• I have tried sex position 6 "The Spider". It's a hot position to grind one another but not so easy to pullout lol πŸ˜‰

• More from Guys
    59

What Girls Said 22

• I feel like most of these were created by people who read somewhere that sex burns a lot of calories and thought to themselves, "hm... let's MAXIMIZE that calorie burnage!"

• Done the lusty leg lift and the flying roly poly, the others are hilarious!

• I'm not THAT adventurous, that I'll try these. πŸ˜†

• Never even thought about any of those and certainly not interested in giving any of them a try.

• I've only tried 1. It wasn't even that good tbh

• I like number 14 and number 4, but the others - no way.

• I've heard of the flying rolly polly, rusty leg lift, the bridge, and the spider. Not with those names but the positions.

• O lord... all look good but my ass to heavy to lift πŸ˜‚

• this is awsome

• Saving for laterπŸ˜‚

• Those are some weird was positions
    I just came for the first pic cause damn😍

• I did all except 3,7,8,11,15. Like wtf are those?

• Anal bumper cars made me laugh out loud...πŸ˜‚

• I shall have to try some haha

• Lmao weird

• 7 is in my kama sutra book we tried it last night lmao kinda difficult but fun to try anyway

• I'm laughing my ass off at 12 :')

• a lot of these don't work very well mechanically.
    Some of them presume the vagina entrance is on the front where really its more underneath, as such it would be awkward in real life

• The bridge is a bitch if you have big thighs. Couldn't do it lol.

• Really amazing and excited positions

• More from Girls
    2