The Sensory Joy of Giving a Woman Oral Sex

gobsmacked3

My biggest sexual turn on is giving a woman oral sex. The act tantalises all my senses and duly blows my mind.

As follows;

Sight

The joy is the wonder attached. When you get to orally please a woman for the first time. Your mind is racing. It drives your imagination wild. You slowly disrobe her kissing her all over. Until just her panties remain. At this point, you are peaking. Your cock is so hard in anticipation. You look her dead in the eye before you peel back her panties. Time stops still in this moment. Your heart thuds in your chest.

You take in the sight of her Vagina. Every woman is so unique in their special place which embodies the joy in sight. You are always instantly smitten and so eager to fully indulge in her many profound treats.

Smell

Once more the wonder drives you crazy.

The unique scent. The joy in giving oral is the subtlety from woman to woman. As you are on the cusp of tasting this is an immense joy. You feel her heat radiating with the associated scent. You fully breathe it in allowing it to intoxicate you with its profound sweetness. It is Natures finest perfume.

After the act, you want it to linger. When it does, it makes you resemble a Cheshire cat. As you smile due to its legacy. It compels you to reminisce about a truly delightful experience.

Hearing

You are the conductor, she is the orchestra.

There is such a cut and thrust at play here. As seen in teasing and almost taunting her. You know she wants it. You are desperate to give it but you so draw it out. Her moans are controlled as she anticipates. The exultations are more anxious as you are about to indulge and get loud and instantaneous as you do.

You have her driven wild. At the edge of the abyss but you hold her back. She groans almost in a begging manner for you to tantalise her Clitoris. All in good time as great things come to those who wait!.

When she is almost about to pass out due to the joy you flick the tip of your tongue over her Clitoris. Allowing her a release, which is almost cathartic in her squeals, and truly, lovely!

Her orgasm or multiples are imminent. You calm her to fully intensify her feel. At this point, she is almost screaming the room down.

After pushing her over the edge into ecstasy the screams of delight are such a turn on.

Feel

Where do I begin with this immense joy?

The lead-in, where you kiss the softness of her skin. The very delicate skin of her inner thighs is so sensitive and lovely to lavish. It is such a turn on to grace sweet little butterfly kisses in this area to fully tease her.

How about when you kiss and run your tongue over her panties?

You feel her radiant heat and intoxicating scent. As you trace all over her panties.

How amazing it feels to have the tip of your tongue delving into her?.

As her warmth drives you wild and her moistness coats your tongue. You kiss softly all around her using your tongue to fully explore while you pleasure.

How about the tantalising time with her Clitoris?

You seek it out with your tongue and tease over it with its tip in a playful manner. Gently embracing your lips around it and caressing it. Sucking on it, gently at first, then more intensely as your tongue whips over it.

How about the joy in sliding a finger or two inside her as you pleasure her Clitoris?

It is such a turn on to feel her tighten around your finger(s). How inviting she is due to how wet she is. And how much more drenched she becomes as she reaches a crescendo.

Taste

Mmmmmm!

Once more the uniqueness of every individual woman is the true joy.

There are two levels to this.

The obvious one is indulging in her taste. The warm tip of your tongue laps up her delightful moistness which culminates in making her cum. You are ravenous at this point to immerse in every last sweet drop of her nectar. Like the scent, you want remnants of her taste on you hours after. It allows you to reminisce and know the act guaranteed the best day.

The other joy is in sharing. After you have orally pleased her and her taste is all over your lips and tongue. You simply must kiss her deep. It is the definition of the most exotic French kiss. On tasting herself on you, she is driven wild with lust.

This guarantees a full night of naughty indulgence.

>>>>>>>>>Off to have a cold shower>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

16
32

Most Helpful Guy

• Jaximus-Lion
    This is one of the things i don't get! If guys love BJs why not give back, WTF. What kinda of messed up kids do we have these days.
    For me unless i eat before i dip into it i won't do it. When my lady start feeling the sensation am giving her it makes me go crazy, am gonna try to stay calm here but GOD DAMN IT now days guys make me slap them on their brains with a slap hammer. Eat and be grateful.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• MlleCake
    Right? Like seriously. Muff Diving is not just a sport, it's an artform. There is just nothing like it.

You're getting me excited for it. I sure do miss my girlfriend right now.
    Is this still revelant?
    • very much an art form and the expression inherent in it

• Flatron

With my almost 4 inch tounge I'm a born natural baby ;)

• @Flatron Matica Hrvatska

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1531
  • cherryphi82
    Not only is oral not the end-all-be-all of sex, direct clitoral stimulation can and does actually hurt some women. The greatest turn on for me is when men/partners actually listen instead of thinking they already know what I want.
    • wise counsel

and you always listen. sexual communication is the key for a kick ass time for all.

• I agree with listening to the lady on what she enjoys.

• Blake0048

Of course oral isn't the be all end all of sex who suggested it was?

• GiovanniGentile
    Agreed nothing like having your mouth and face wet after going down on a fine lady

I am glad today, its expected and not frowned upon. I love eating a woman out.

Also its great when the lady tells you how she wants it
  • Intraluminal
    Oh gob

You do realize that I'm between relationships right now, and you are just killing me. I'm dieing here. Did you really have to post this today? I don't eat ONSs, so I am going without. How cruel can you be? You're a demon!
    • Posted this a while ago if it gives a salvo

• Like eating cake in front of a starving man.

• Goodwifie
    To think that I went 5 years without this kind of joy 😩.
    Finally one glorious fine day that draught was broken 🙌β˜”🚿🏊💦👅💧🎉
    • my gawd, i could last a day without indulging

• couldn't

• Goodwifie

The dating game sucks in your 20s especially when you date that are 1 inexperienced and 2 not willing to try 😒.
      The first year of my dry run was with a guy I'd been dating for years and he used to go down on me but stopped. He stopped because I stopped but I had a good reason because he developed a poor hygiene habit, I'm not going to go into great detail but there was πŸ’© on 🎾⚾S involved. I told him about it and he wouldn't change his bad habit.

• TheCunningLinguist
    Well stated sir, though, now I'm hungry and on the road alone so... thanks for that! lol
  • honesty321
    I know all people do what they like. But never what the other likes. Boring world.
  • vishna
    You always give such detailed MyTakes and advice on sexual topics, it's not for everyone, but I enjoy it.
    Fun to read.
    • thank you

• oh come now, well all know you found it more than just "fun."

• vishna

@Skadouchebag lol, not to take away from my previous compliments, I found it fun to read. I like his genuine passion and attention to detail, however, I didn't want to touch myself or jump my boyfriend's bones after reading. What about you?

• BronzedAdonis
  • red_knight
    Absolutely true.. it's a very enjoyable thing for guys too. Don't do it coz you have to, but coz you want to...
  • ATuairiscean
    Great take - You beat me to the punchline - I was going advise a cold shower in my comment - Well written erotic without being pornographic and far more tantalising.
  • jibidijibidi
    It hurts woman in reality so they make commercials to make it look normal. But it is not possible unless you are a sadist.
    • There are only three reasons it would hurt a woman, one if she was circumsizedn 2- Her partner doesn't know what he/she is doing, 3- She has a medical condition.

• Whats wrong with your cooch?

• Lovetolearn47
    Very, very well-written, and insightful into what it's like for a man. I've always wondered what the hell they think is so great about it. Many women think their scent is a turn-off, so this was news to me.
    I've had many lovers try, but none have ever made me cum this way. Maybe this is an issue with my notions of oral bc I also think it's gross to taste myself on his lips.
    The way it is now, oral is "nice," but doesn't do much for me. Possibly if I could get into more of this type of mindset it would add another enjoyable option lovemaking. Thanks for writing.
    • i think a lot of women have issues with it. particularly from our generation. it means they can never fully get into it and allow themselves to fully immerse in the pleasure.

Also, there are other women who it does nothing for

• I've heard that often, actually. That women feel they "should" be enjoying it more... but they just don't. Hearing a man's perspective helps with that bc we want to know that we are pleasing him by allowing him to please us that way, or to at least try to.
      For me, nothing is better than full-on intercourse. I respond so much to the full body skin on skin, eye contact, and just the knowing "oh my God... we are CONNECTED." That's what usually blows my mind.

• The 'oneness' felt in intercourse truly rocks. i think women from our age also have a subservient view on oral. They always felt compelled to give but reticent over receiving. Or i found this growing up

• MeatPuppet
    I need a pussy to eat. Gimme your pussy, ladies. I could eat pussy all day long.
  • Likes2drive
    Definitely sounds like an erotic novel, lol, such attention to detail , nice mytake 👍
  • dzmann
    I feel exactly this way. I so enjoy giving her oral, especially when I get her to climax.
  • Your so right in everything you say. Can't go on much as I need a shower too!
  • sp33d
    A blind man walks past the fish stall, stops for a moment and says: "well, hello, ladies!"
    • the scent drives me wild

• sp33d

Only five dislike? Come on g@g, you can do better than that! Hit that thumbs down!

• Nice222
    That is all true!! My favorite thing to do as well.
  • ILikeToParty
    I can't wait for a woman to write an article about how much she loves sucking cock now.
    • it will happen , lol

• QooLipBite

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• JustAnotherGirlie
    MORE!!! OF!! THIS!!!
    • thank you for your kind words

• Kind of want to write a response, but from a woman’s POV. What it’s like pleasing a man orally πŸ€”

• you should, you would get great response

• tattooedhandfet
    Lust never did do anything for me lol
  • swanask
    pure erotica!
  • MrMysteryMan
    This guy gets it!!!
  • CT_CD
    Do you eat ass?
  • Poppykate
    Is that guy Prince William? Dirty dog! 🐶
  • YOUTOOSHOULDJUDGE
    AMEN!!!
  • Dargil
    Pretty much what I was thinking.
  • Blake0048
    Yeah thats all pretty accurate. I like going down on a girl even if she's not super into oral.
    • In other words, you don't listen to what your partner really wants and just do what you like anyway? This attitude is exactly what I'm talking about. The pressure to be "into oral". Not everybody is into oral. Stop trying to convert people like it's a religious act and ask real questions instead.

• Blake0048

@cherryphi82 well its worked so far. Most women who aren't into oral don'tlike it for 2 reasons either A. They haven't had a guy do it right and they are used to just laying there pretending to get off so its awkward for them. Or B. They are insecure about the appearance and smell/taste of their pussy I've only encountered one woman whose vagina was too foul to eat and I couldcould tell this without even really getting my face down there so its not like I backed out right when I started.. the vast majority of women taste just fine and like the mytake states it can definitely be a turn on. That being said.. these girls let me because a relationship is a give and take thing. Sometimes there's times she might just suck my dick butshe does it because she wants to make me happy tge same reason I would go down on her. Sometimes I won't really feel like sex but she does and although Im tired I still give it to her. Not everyone is self centered. I also think you are just searching for something

• Blake0048

@cherryphi82 to bitch and complain about. Something that fits your "women are victims" narrative.

• loveslongnails
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Sexy_Steve
    What a filthy pervert.
  • hise-DepartmenT
    I would love to do so but only when married.
  • Fortheholidays
    Sounds wonderful
  • Political_dude
    We seriously need a filter for minors
  • KatieInKC
    Great perspectives :)
  • hey_wat_up
    i prefer the other way around
    • Getting is fun, but, I love to give

• hey_wat_up

my ex said she didn't want it done thats why i have never done it before she said it was painful

• oh ok- you need to respect her wishes

• mikey112
    that was hot.. ;)
  • Anonymous
    There are at least 5 guys commited to disliking every comment on this. They don't know what they're missing.
    • predictable, but if the same thing was written in regard to giving a blowjob. they would be lauding

• Anonymous
    Omg I am turned on right now
  • Anonymous
    I love to eat pussy, especially when they sit on my face. I’ve even tasted it after a creampie.
  • Anonymous
    I got wet reading this.
  • Anonymous
    Wow!
  • Anonymous
    Most women have vaginal infection like yeast/Candida and they don't even know that.

If you have a thick white coating on your tongue, that's usually because you caught Candida from a woman by giving her oral sex.

I don't want that, so ewwwww
  • Anonymous
    i love everything to do with going down on a female sooo sexy
    • even on its mention, it 'effects' me

• Anonymous

same

• Anonymous
    No on can do it like me
  • Anonymous
    That is so hot.
    • thank you

• Anonymous

It so pleasurable. It's a good erotica.

• Anonymous
    Ewwwwwww vaginas are disgusting