Men Are Aesthetically Blessed, A Response Take

This is the original post,
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a51433-women-are-better-the-more-blessed-gender-aesthetically

My point is that everyone has there preference and this is why I love men, rather than women. Also, the take only really focuses on kind of women that the writer is attracted to, so I'll do the same.

1.) Men's faces are much more defined. Sexier jawlines and more defined bone structure.

2.) Hot men have much more defined and well chiseled body's than women.

Personally, I find it better to look at. If you look at old sculptures it's always men with gorgeous abs because sculptors found them to be better looking. They're also much better to touch in my opinion.

3.) Facial Hair is Sexy!!

I don't know about you guys, but beards are fucking hot! Funner to kiss and look manly, what's the issue with it?

4.) Men can also shave!!

I'll admit, I like facial hair but not body hair, but men can also shave their legs, pubes and the rest of their body hair.

5.) Men have bigger, stronger and more powerful bodies.

6.) Penises > Vaginas

Honestly, you can just do more with a penis... if it's the right size of course ;)

Anyways, this is just my opinion. At the end of the day every guy and girl has what they are attracted to. Girls are not more attractive than boys, and guys are not more attractive that girls. I prefer boys, but some might prefer girls.

3372

Most Helpful Guy

• It is disadvantageous to be a man in 2018.

1. Men commit suicide at a higher rate than women

2. Men get longer jail sentences for the same crimes

3. Men have to pay for dates and raise a family, if by chance ends up in a divorce the woman gets half of his wealth.

4. Under the current circumstances women get paid more for the same work (if they don't have children) in cities.

5. If you want to work as an academic you are a lot more likely to get hired if you are a woman.

6. As a man you are far more likely to be murdered.

7. For most abilities or attributes of men and women, men occupy a wider range (For example the standard deviation of intelligence in men is bigger than that in women). Which means men are more likely as woman to excel at something and also more likely to be very bad at something. The problem here is that when you are very good at something and are male people see it as discrimination but when you are very bad at something and are male you are a loser..

8. As a man you are as likely to be a victim of rape (defined as sex without consent) as a woman yet there is far less support for male victims and some institutions maintain the claim that men can't be raped or don't count it as rape if men get raped by women.

9. If you want to discuss issues that men face feminist activist will do everything to stop you including pulling fire alarms, blocking people from entering the building, making bomb threats etc.

10. Domestic violence is perpetrated equally by men and women yet in most countries there are no shelters for men or if there are any they get neither funding nor tax exemptions like shelters for women. Some help hotlines for domestic violence offer two phone numbers one for women who fear of becoming a victim and one for men who fear they might victimise others but there is no help for men who are victims.

11. Erin Pizzey the woman who founded the first women's shelter started to notice that a lot of the women were as (or more) violent than the men they ran away from but when she decided to draw attention to men suffering violence at the hand of women she had to leave the country because she got death threats and her dog was shot.

12. As a man people are far less understanding and forgiving if you make a mistake

13. Fake rape charges if you don't agree with a woman, thanks to Feminism.

I don't think anyone wants to be a male in this society which is bending in favour of Feminists, unless the dude goes MGTOW or Celibate.

• Preach my brother!! โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• I heard women are more likely to commit suicide. Men are just more likely to die from suicide because they tend to use more lethal means of the act.

• True... for the US and other western countries... but tell me are there any countries who have laws which punish men for being rape victims, there are some like that for women in saudi Arabia. So even though everything you say I agree with for USA, lets not forget there are about 7 billion other people outside the USA.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me add my own:
    1) women have to shave. Men have to maintain their facial hair as well.
    2) it is so fun that men can easily change their entire face by just changing the hairstyle and beard but with women the hairstyle still doesn't affect the face much unless it's a much different haircut. So yeah men have the fun of changing their looks which we can't do.
    3) men have fuller eyebrows and thicker eyelashes without any mascara! I'm always jealous of men for this.
    4) being a girl is a lot more of a hassle than being a man. We have to dress cute, wear makeup, match accessories and what not. It is easier for men cause men wear less layers and less patterns and less accessories and no makeup.
    5) yeah stimulating a vagina is also a lot of hassle but with men just pull it out and there it is!
    6) the physical privilege of men over women is so true. I feel so vulnerable without a trustworthy guy. I wish I was a man at times just so that I could feel safer.
    7) guys can act like children for longer.
    8) and of course, the male body is a piece of art!

• It is nothing but a consolation :)

• 2) Zoey Deschanel is virtually unrecognizable when she wants to be. Coming her bangs differently and downplaying her trademark bold makeup allows her to go out in public and be anonymous.

As for men easily changing their entire face. Removing facial hair is easy. Putting it back on takes a large amount of time. And for many of us, changing hair is limited to "completely shaved" and "you should really shave all that off so it doesn't look patchy".

4) Don't you downplay my efforts... ok woman totally have it harder than men on this but I do make en effort to have shoes that don't clash with my shirt and I try the same for my underwear. My efforts are not nearly as great as a woman's.

• @CharlieBadger anyone can wear makeup to change their face, actually. But without makeup, guys can do it more easily.

And yeah I really appreciate those who put effort in their dress-up. Most boys put on whatever they find and call it a day. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 71

• How do you feel about the average man that doesn't really have muscle or tone on his torso? Women seem to have better bodies because they have "built in" features. boobs, ass, hips, legs. A man's torso if he doesn't have good genes,, or doesn't work out will be be really flat and no definition or contours. I know it sounds funny saying that, yes the male body is "flat" in relation to women, but I mean like when a man has muscle the pecs and such create some contours it would seem for the woman to run her hands over and touch. If he doesn't then it would seem like she's having sex with a hairy stick figure with a dick ha

• I work out by the way and not toned like dudes in picture, but I don't know what women would be enjoying as far as touch and visually if I didn't have visible muscles on my torso. Seems like a lot of guy's don't have that though, which is why it seems like women's bodies are better. Despite women's worries guys like boobs, they don't have to be big, small are great too. Only a very small number of women are "flat chested", but like I said since most women have some curves to them, men got body parts to look at and cup, and get a handful of. Doesn't seem like women get to have that enjoyment to an average male body the same way as a result like guys do toward female body as a result.

• @brennanhuff to be flat as a man, is much more accepted then being flat as a woman, so where is the problem? also many women work quite hard to be in shape as well.

• @Berethor

Women work hard to be in shape, but they don't have to if they have a good metabolism as they'll still have curves right? A man can have a good metabolism, but he could just be scrawny or not have any muscle, which would be needed to provide visible aesthetics and grooves for a woman to see. Just because it's accepted, doesn't mean it's something exciting for a woman. Yes it's worse for a woman to be flat, but most women luckily for them aren't. Small boobs is not flat, I mean like under A cup. Guy's like women with small boobs too. It just seems like we got it better as straight men in the sense with more to look at and touch, an average woman has things for a man to look at overall especially torso, whereas, a man who doesn't lift, not so much

• The sexes/genders were created to be aesthetically pleasing to the opposite sex.

Men as a majority will always find women to be the more aesthetically pleasing and so on. And likewise the majority of women will think the same towards men.

• Well if you're a straight female of course you'll find men to be more attractive. My only issue with this is the excessive abs thing. I don't know why women like this so much.

Also what can you do with a penis besides duck flick it, fuck it or suck it?

• Good response girl, and contrary to popular belief Mr. Fanservice is a thing. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MrFanservice

• I'm straight, but I agree. Men's bodies can be aesthetically pleasing, just as women's bodies can be. As a nudist I consider the human body to be a beautiful creation, and something no one should be ashamed of.

• LOL we both look at this from our perspectives, by that I mean a male (hetero) will always prefer the look of a female, and visa versa. This is why it's a moot point and really it's hard to not justify either argument.

• A feminine perspective of beauty. Cool.

I still believe women are much more beautiful. Most of you have to do little to look awesome, it doesn't matter if you make exercise or not, those curves never get lost, neither the lips, the hair, legs and more :)

• So the main thing to take from this skirmish of MyTakes is that writer of the original one is straight, and you're also straight.

• Well said. That first guy wakes up looking like that... he might have to come his hair PERHAPS.

Meanwhile... in the in front of the dresser hidden inside the walk-in...
    acidcow.com/.../before_and_after_makeup_02.jpg

• make-up is deceiving! At least we can see what men really looks like because they dont wear make-up.

• @sheflips you right, men tend to be much more honest about their looks.

• As I said in the previous post, women, in general, are better looking than men, in general. However, with just about everything in life, it's all subjective.

• I dont think so. Woman are likely to be fatter than men.

• Your mid-section is a problem? Are you serious? Majority of women have mid-section problem. There are evolutionary reasons that women naturally have more fat than men.

• @sheflips I'm sure there are many people, both men and women, that battle with weight issues. The question is aesthetic one, which is not always necessarily weight based. I'm sure looks factor in as well, regardless of weight...

• Show more from Guys
    61

What Girls Said 32

• Not really convincing
    handsome men r like a beautiful organized mountain u just stare and say he looks good but it doesn't push u do anything u dont feel compeled ti engage its just a moment thing women r like a delicious cheese cake u can't stop staring and u defenitly want to taste it or at least that's how I see it

• Lesbian

• @guyuser2 In a males account it shows that you're mentally disturbed.

• @StayInYourLane you are equally mentally disturbed man.

• Thankyou!!! Interestingly I don't find the first three all that attractive on men, but I am glad you wrote this post. To me women's bodies are so boring, fragile, their shape isn't pleasing at all to me. Everything about a male torso just turns me on. Like the square shape, the back, I just want to press up on it (that sounds very odd but anyway).

• Aren't you more aroused by naked women and lesbian porn than you are by naked men?

• @Markfish Iโ€™m not though. I donโ€™t watch lesbian porn ever and solo on a very very rare occasion. Iโ€™m actually really into gay porn nowadays funnily enough. Even then just because I have doesnโ€™t mean that Iโ€™m not more attracted to men, which is whatโ€™s happening.

• You have said before that you are aroused by lesbian porn though

• A woman who is thin and toned has a nicer body than a guy but most women have messy bodies bc women store at more easily than men. i think between a hot guy and hot woman both in shape i like the woman better bc i dont like bulging muscles. if they are both just thin & toned id say its equal.

women can have very defined faces if they are not chubby and slavic.

• body hair is gross too and men have more of it.

• GuyUser2 Is a female in a guy's account

• So you like feminine men?

• mens is more beautiful, penis is more beautiful... ass of mens is amazing! hard and without stretch marks

• Definitely :)

• Shemales... well shemale has whole body as of a woman... boobs and curves and hairlessness... but a small hairless penis..
      So you prove that women have better body and hairlessness

• Some have stretch marks, it is not uncommon at all.

• I like there is now a response to that take, it's fair heheh

• Lol i'm happy someone gave a respond to the earlier stupid take

• Nicely written, but yessss I appreciate the male body. The guy who keeps writing those same questions has some issues somewhere and its ridiculous. There's beautiful women as well as men.

• I was with you until you got to the penis thing. Penises are gross looking and yeah, I'm straight. And the right "size" doesn't always matter if they can't do shit with it. But otherwise, yeah men!

• Penis is ugly hairy icky creature

• @Markfish you don't read well huh? I don't watch porn. I listen. I'm not looking at what's on the screen.

• If you did look at the screen for a moderate amount of time, I an sure you would be aroused. This has shown to be true of every women tested through multiple studies.

• Thanks for making this... it was much needed. Men can be objects of pleasure just like women can.

• I agree but it honestly depends on a person's opinion

• Show more from Girls
    22