Does IT Really Matter?

Every day, as I scroll down the feed of live questions, there will always be one common question popping out. Guess what it is about... Yes you got it right!

The eternal question "Is my dick big enough for you ladies?"!

Does IT Really Matter?

Guys… don't get me wrong. I know you're proud of your member but constantly asking if your size is a turn on is actually a turn off. It screams insecurity. It screams attention.

I know you want confirmation if you’re a 3, a 6 or an 8 or 10 is a blessing to us ladies when it's time to get down and dirty. But really it doesn't make a difference if your performance doesn't live up to your size if that's what you want to hear.

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.

Does IT Really Matter?

I will not speak for every woman on this planet but I want a lover not just a sexual partner. We don't have to be in a relationship but sex to me is intimate and personal. There has to be some attraction and connection going on before I get in between the sheets with you. I have to be hungry for you and you for me...

Make me long for you, bring the tigress out of me and I shall bring the animal out of you. Awaken the beast out of each other. Nothing else matters as long as we are both dancing the same tune and both reach the climax of pure pleasure.

Making love with a woman is like pottery. So intricate yet so sensual. Every mold, every curve... Caress her gently yet pull her close. Let her unleash all her inhibitions towards you with passion. Let her take the lead. Let her blow your mind.

Do you see the part where I ever mentioned your size?

No.

Does IT Really Matter?

It doesn't really matter. What matters on the other hand is how you treat a woman. How you treat her is what makes you a better lover in bed and a better man in life.

It’s not the dick that makes a man.
It is the man himself that makes sex one hell of a mind blowing ride.

Does IT Really Matter?

Thanks for the time reading.

XO's Pinay_Ako

625
Pinay_ako is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe size queens are few and far in between. Obviously, a guy with a larger size penis (7 inches or more in length, 6 inches or so in girth) is going to be able to do things a man with a smaller penis cannot. Some positions are difficult to keep up without slipping out with a smaller penis. Some positions are nigh impossible with a below average sized penis. Some women like the feeling of being full and some do like the A-spot stimulated, which is at the very back of the vagina by the cervix.

However, guys beat themselves up far too often on this subject. What can you really do about it? Wallow in sadness that you are only 5 inches? It is pointless. It is probably true that penis size is important for casual sex where a woman isn't going to necessarily have feelings for you to amplify her arousal, penis size isn't nearly as important in a relationship where intimacy, passion, romance, and love can get her aroused. I have given my woman a hard orgasm 30 seconds after penetration because she was so aroused beforehand.

It also depends on what she likes. Does she like it slow and steady? Does she like it hard and fast? Everybody is different on what gets them off, and penis size is only one part of many that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am with you not for the size of your dick, but for the size of your heart.
    Are you with me for the size of my breasts, or how tight my va jay jay is, no.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 24

• Thank you so much my dear.
    I just love you for that article <3
    Indeed what i have been explaining a lot to many stubborn people around.
    Personally, I cannot have an intimate time with a girl if I am not really emotionally and mentally connected, if there are no feelings. And of course the difference between "Sex" and "Making Love".
    It is like you wireless connect to my brain and snip the ideas and make a good writing about it :-D
    Yeah, not to talk about guys who actually ask if the vagina have a size matter like the penis does... pffffff
    Are you serious people? Is that all it is about?
    My friend once told me:
    "why most guys constantly keep asking about the size? Size is not really a problem, it is the act and how they are showing the emotions that is important. besides, we grab them while they are inside"
    The last words, I hope I have understood it the right way.
    I meet loads of people when I go to the bar, but few of the women I meet are mentally connected. It is a turn off for both, me and her.
    What do you think my dear?

• Sounds like this must be true then...
    "For fulfilling sex... if size doesn't matter.. does even having one matter anymore?"
    It's not the size of the ship,
    nor the motion of the ocean,
    its whether the captain stays in port long enough, for all the passengers to get off.
    My auntie said it ain't the size of the boat but it's the motion of the ocean. But I said: Well it takes a lot longer to get to England with a small paddle!" -
    Women who orgasm via stimulation of the vaginal fornix can likely get spoiled by an endowed penis. The fornix is located in the very back of the vagina (it is also called the cul-de sac), slightly beyond the cervix so it is the deepest part of the vagina. When (and if) the women is aroused enough the cervix tents up and allows for penetration of the fornix.
    For hypergamy, after a girl has been riding the cock carousel for 15-20 years, her sexual value is diminishing rapidly and she wants a piece of the American Pie... yes indeed, size does not matter.

• Yes, size matters. It's dumb to think it doesn't. Penis size directly affects the quality of sex. Women don't want a penis that's too short or thin. Size makes a difference. A guy with a 4" penis can't do what a guy with a 7 or 8 inch penis can do no matter how good his "technique ' is. I'm not saying all women want porn star dicks but they would prefer a decent sized penis. At least average. When women say 'size doesn't matter' what they mean is "size doesn't matter as long as it's not small'

• Dude, you've made like 3 or 4 'questions' on this, and on all of them, the majority of women say the same thing, size doesn't matter, and that's because we're telling the truth, and like I've said before, a 4" dick is 100% better than a 7" dick that sometimes hits your cervix

• @MayBlythe So no guys know what women want?

• Men can tell what specific women want if they have been told, but they will never know for themselves. Same goes with women the opposite way

• "What matters is how well you treat her"
    Clearly you've never dated a woman.

• True. I haven't... but I'd rather be treated well than be treated like shit. It matters to me. Sex is only one part of life.

• YOU just generalized men all over your original post, then you turn around and complain when we respond in kind? How can you be that self unaware?

• YOU did not clearly read my post carefully. I said

"Every day, as I scroll down the feed of live questions, there will always be one common question popping out. Guess what it is about... Yes you got it right!

---- Did I say ALL GUYS post this question? I said to THOSE GUYS WHO KEEP ASKING ABOUT THEIR DICK SIZE ON HERE...
      YOU clearly just GENERALIZED ALL WOMEN... Please don't go attack mode. I was being nice on this take... :) And to make ALL MEN REALIZE NO MATTER WHAT SIZE YOU ARE, there is a woman out there who will love you for you... and if your dick is small or big, there are other ways to make a woman happy in bed. You are so negative! wow.

• 1st thing... Size does matter... 1 Penis that is small and 1 penis that is large but the guy is equally good in BED the Larger one WINS Fact...

2nd... Every day I get on here and Read some lame question about does he like me... how do i get him to be more romantic... same crap just different side of the table..

• Those women are as retarded as guys who keep asking this ridiculous question.

• "Honey, does my ass look too big in these pants?" lol

• Just wait. In a few days there are going to be several female answers here rejecting the whole point of this. Thanks for the effort though.

• 👏👏👏
    Well said , most women would agree with you.
    I'm happy and comfortable with what I have , never had any complaints about it in bed.

• I never thought about it because it doesn´t matter. Love has nothing to do with dick size.

• Yeah, most chicks out there will tough out a small penis if the wallet's big enough.

• 4h

For most girls (that I know of) size doesn't matter in the sense that they won't leave a guy is his dick isn't big. Unless it's too small. After a bad experience I talked with a friend (girl) about it asking her to be brutally honest. She said she had wonderful sex with a guy who was 6 inches, probably bigger. And then she had a boyfriend who was little under 5 inches. And the sex wasn't that wonderful but she was madly in love and would never pick the other guy above her boyfriend.
    So, basically even if your girlfriend has had sex with bigger guys it doesn't mean she won't like it with you. And not always the best sex a girl had was with the biggest dick she's got. There is a good chance your girlfriend had sex with a guy who was better than you. But she's with you for a reason and it's unlikely she's gonna ditch you because of your performance.

• If dick size doesn't matter than why are dildos so big and why do women laugh at guys with a small penis?
    Ha! Pwned you.

• That's not every woman... You guys have tongues don't you? ha

• @tiffany_g do people still go to adult shops in this day of the internet?

• Yup. Why wait for shipping when you only have to wait on drive time?

• When I was younger I was obsessed with my size. A lot of men are. To a point where I hated changing in gym lockers in case I got made fun of. The stupid thing was I am average. Around 6 inches. Porn definitely played a part in that worry. I've realized since there's absolutely nothing I can do about it and that porn dicks are way bigger than average and the men are especially chosen for their size.

In my experience men are far more worried about it than women. I think the only times women care is if the man is huge or tiny. There are exceptions though. Some women do want bigger than average and some actually want smaller but very few in my experience.
    Otherwise what you do with it counts far more.

• Yes, of course. If you have small you can not do some positions

• Biggest turn on for a woman (comming for a married man) Do some house work, be clean, work out and bring her her favorite chocolates every now and then.

Beside the most important thing is sex are:foreplay, making her comfortable and eating dat there kitty cake bros just learn how to give great kitty licking and I promise you no woman will ever comlain.

Bro tip: women like surprise tongue jobs (yep calling them that) just eat her out have her cum and dont expect anything back every now and then and I asure you she will give you BJs a lot more often

• Wouldn't it be better to give men a range of sizes which are good enough and which aren't?

• Hey, hey, hey! Is my dick big enough? Lmao

• Fantastic MyTake @Pinay_ako! You're spot on! 😘

• well uh, hello there one in every ten girl

• Oh, Pinay_Ako, you are passionate

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 5

• Size matters to a lot of women that enjoy sex lol. We don’t all want 10 inch dicks I just mean at least 5 inches

• The amount that refuse to accept the truth that majority of women don’t achieve orgasm from penetration hence making their size irrelevant is alarming. Egos over reality so often here.

• Lucky there's no such thing as a small dick anymore, because reading through G&G, the average size seems to be 9 inches hahaha

• Amen sister! Lmao thanks for putting this out here

• (Applause)