Girls Love Sex And People Need To Accept This

Girls Like to fuck - accept it
Girls Like to fuck - accept it

Intro

I'm a Feminist. I support women having equal rights and being treated equally to men. What I'm about to say here may offend some people, you've been warned. This take is about Female sexuality (my knowledge of it at least, I'm way younger than my accounts age by the way). The aim of this take is to inform people of how girls view sex and the reality of dating and sex in the Modern World. I do hope you will enjoy and will learn something new about girls. Lets get started.

Sex Drive

Men and women's sex drives are actually very, very similar. Everyone is different (slightly) so girls with a higher sex drive than most guys definitely exist and vice versa. Surprise: Girls actually have a slightly higher sex drive. Now, studies say it's the opposite but that is a lie. Girls like sex and want sex a lot because they want pleasure. Sex is a fun activity for girls...they don't have the crazy, unstoppable urges than men have. Girls have sex for different reasons than guys do. Guys have sex because our bodies pressure us to - this happens to girls sometimes but usually girls want sex because they wanna feel pleasure, not to satisfy their urges.

One Night Stands and Casual Sex

There's a massive myth that people believe. The myth states that girls need an emotional connection with a guy before they'll sleep with him. This is a complete lie. Girls view sex as a simple, fun thing. Nothing more or less. Girls think a guy is hot - they'll fuck him. There is nothing deep about it (pun). Girls want raw, sex and who can blame them? Girls are on vacation...they wanna fuck a foreigner....girls are out with their friends and chat to a hot guy - they wanna fuck. It's as simple as that. Girls have a lot of casual sex and hookups. Girls have more casual sex than guys do actually - they lie about their "number" though so it seems like they don't. Girls do in fact have a higher partner count than guys do. This is actually normal and I think it's great that girls can now fulfill their sexual desires freely.

Masturbation, kinks and fetishes

Girls masturbate all the time. Just like guys do - maybe even more. They also watch porn. Natural and healthy, just like guys, except here's the difference. Girls are way more kinkier than guys - Porn sites did surveys and have stats showing us that girls are much more varied when it comes to sex and are into very "weird" sex acts. For example, girls love to watch group sex, mostly a bunch of guys fucking one girl. Girls also watch bondage and "submissive" types of porn. So girls are very fucking kinky, way more than guys are. People need to know about this too. Female sexuality is extremely perverted...WAY MUCH MORE THAN GUYS.

Girls are just like guys. They love sex. People need to realize how girls really are and accept it. Girls are kinky little sex goblins. Quote me on that. Thanks for reading. Just remember: Girls aren't saints.

1934

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 19

• Stop with the shitposting. Get some mental health care.

• I’ve always been confused about this whole thing with guys saying girls get more sex... WHO DO YOU THINK THESE WOMEN ARE HAVING SEX WITH?
    Unless you’re including lesbian sex, this really makes no sense.
    Women have always liked and wanted sex. But all of a sudden it’s a bad thing when we are living in an age where we don’t have to feel ashamed for it? Men were always free to have their sexual liberties and us women would be taught “oh, boys will be boys”. But now when the shoe is on the other foot, you want to have a problem 😕 bitch, please.
    Also, just to add, women’s pleasure was never really taught or considered much before, even to actual women who would want to know—which is why so many MALE higher ups kept spreading hat female orgasms don’t exist... but now that we have more access to information and it’s starting to become okay to be a woman and enjoy ourselves, of course women will want sex more than they did before. Cuz the women back in the day were probably not getting as much out of sex as the man.
    Yay knowledge 🤓

• Yeah girls just want sex. They’re incapable of love or monogamy anyways.

• It's good to see girls are happy to be horrible people.

• Stop obsessing. Have your opinion and move on with your life dude. If women are so horrible to you... that’s fantastic! Really, it is. Because then that means you can totally dismiss us in your life and only worry about yourself like a normal human being.

• You act and react exactly the same than another guy on GaG that just could not accept that girls have desires and urges for sex. That's it. No need to come up with statistics by porn sites, which we all know need to have as many members to survive. Thus don't go trusting those surveys.

What difference does it make whether girls and guys love sex or not. It is nature and it is part of our personality. Without sex, no human race. And to me, it is more pleasurable to have sex than to fill my IRS tax return.

• Porn is viewed by millions and PornHub has stats on what women watch the most - which is gangbang and bondage porn. Most women masturbate and this is what they masturbate to.

Didn’t I say that I know girls are basically animals and are obsessed with sex. I literally agree with you so there’s in need to attack me.

• I am not attacking you but just defending the girls that you seem to see as a 3rd category of people. They have exactly the same rights sexually than men and it is about time they use those rights.
      I know many guys will dislike that fact because of the preconceived ideas about well behaved girls.
      Well, I have some news for you. These times are over.

• How am I? Is something wrong with you? I literally said I support girls and their new sexual freedom. The truth is that girls are way more horny and slutty than guys are so the guys who get upset at that are just insecure. Me, I know that girls are just "horny little sex Goblins" so I'm pretty realistic when it comes to women. Girls just wanna fuck, look at the Takes I've wrote I literally tell guys to stop being nice to girls and being "boyfriend material" because girls don't want boyfriends just lots of sex with hot guys.

We are on the same side here.

• U r no damn feminist, u have a bitter hatred against them so you all this shit and the girls agree without realizing the bad light you paint over us. Stupid women

• How do I paint you in a bad light? I know girls are horny little sex goblins, I didn’t mean it in a bad way.

• I think you´re about spot on here, except I´m not so sure about the kinky part. Are there really more girls than guys interested in kink and fetishes? I really wouldn´t know.

• Yep. Porn sites did surveys.

• Precisely. Meaning the percentage of women interested in porn and kink is MUCH higher for women in this survey than in women on average. As I said, basic statistics.

• But most of them watch lesbian porn.

• Girls aren't just like guys. Think guys naturally love sex more. But girls liking/wanting sex is a duh, who out here is really trying to argue this? Like seriously.

• It must be hard to find a pure blood girl in wizarding World these days. Do wizards have anything like muggle Tinder?

• This is all true. It may not apply to every girl but it's definitely accurate for some of us.

• It's way more complicated than this.

• i was gonna say... he did say he was way younger.

• I can't speak for every girl, but my horniness in particular is "irregular and unpredictable."

• From what I hear from my friends their gf's want cock all the time.

• I just love sex, and I know a lot of other women who do too.

• I would wish that everyone can judge it that way

• It's bullshit because women generally have weaker sex drive and they don't experience sexual attraction until they form an emotional connection with someone.

• @adeqi I don’t. I seek love for other reasons. But anyway I’m done with this conversation. Have a nice life.

• @coralee Your body is very available. because you are not worthy

• Wow, a lot of prudes here.

• Also, I'm curious, what girl cheated on you, broke your heart, and prompted you to write this? I mean I don't mind, I'm not someone who gets offended by much, I'm just wondering. Call me a troll, whore, slut, bitch, I've heard it all, but goddamn whoever it is she really did a number on you lmao

• So you're a "wrong" type of girl?

• Actually, no. I don't want relationships because I'm not interested in them, I'm not a romantic person and I don't believe in love either so dating somebody has never appealed to me. I don't need an emotional connection to fuck somebody and cum. But I don't appreciate the overgeneralization. Maybe you've been with women who only wanted sex and didn't want a relationship? I have no idea lol, I'm not trying to start anything, but every girl is different.

• Whatever

• Fascinating

• Agree

• Good take

• Ok then

• I don’t know if I love sex cause I’m a virgin, but I masturbate daily with usually more than one orgasm, so I assume I would like sex. However, I do think that men have higher sex drives in general. And, yes, a girl does need a connection of sorts before she can sleep with a guy, but she can usually feel that connection in under 10 seconds with anyone that she finds to be her type.

• Nah girls don't need a connection - girls are just sex-animals. They just wanna fuck, raw.

• So are girls. Girls are just animals really.

• Do you fool really think we need your help. We take your world and you are just a boy. That's it you fool. We don't need Male support by suppressing men

• Taking over the World yet you can't even beat Donald Trump in an election - sit down troll.

• Trump is a puppet you dump. Germany is under 2 feminist for 12 year now. Germany!! France also. That's it.

What Guys Said 34

• You just make up your own shit? You admit that studies show men have higher sex drives and then say "that is a lie". You just believe whatever you want to believe no matter what. You say girls have a higher sex drive but then say "they don't have the crazy, unstoppable urges that men have. " That doesn't even make sense.

• Men actually have a higher sex drive on average. Women do experience libido boosts during ovulation but on average women have lower sex drives than men.

When people say that women need a emotional connection, they are not talking about sex. They are talking about physical attraction. Women are less visual than men when it comes to physical attraction. Men can feel attraction towards a woman based on her physical appearance while women usually don’t feel physical attraction towards men based on their physical appearance. But of course anybody can have sex without a emotional connection, even if there is no physical attraction involved.

Women indeed don’t enjoy sex for the same reasons men do. As I’ve said Men are a lot more visual than women therefore seek different things during sex. While women aren’t as visual and thus also seek different things during sex.

Women are no where near as kinky as men are. Women’s kinks are rather limited. While men actually have a wider ranger of kinks and fetishes than women. Ever met a woman with a foot, flatulence or navel fetish? I never have.

• Girls are definitely the kinky ones.

Guys have foot fetishes. Girls have rape fetishes.

It's pretty obvious who's the more fucked up.

• 99% of women want money , big dick and handsome guy in the same person
    therefor they fuck 3 different guys because one of them has money 1 has big dick and 1 is handsome
    some girls find this 1 guy that has it all and they fuck only him , thats all
    whores :)

• you know... i can't argue with the logic... but i love.. LOVE that last line.

• LONG STORY SHORT:
    Human beings like to fuck,
    women are human beings,
    therefore, they like to fuck.
    Congrats, you told us nothing we don't already know.
    Well, you certainly ARE a feminist no doubt. You argue against arguments that... nobody ever made in the first place.
    And no, I will never use your quote of "kinky little sex goblins" that is the un-sexiest term I have ever heard.

• You don't know many girls do you or perhaps you live in an alternate universe that the rest of us have never heard of. Where are these women that are fucking everything that moves. Newsflash, most women are sitting around right now doing the same things everyone else is doing, they are not all engaging in kinky sex.

Oh... and you might want to cut down on the porn sites.

• Ummm... you're kinda confused about women, aren't you? Clueless really. Oh well.

• What? How am I clueless exactly?

• So you've lied about your age... well that explains some of it.
      And you're clueless about women but spewing a bunch of bullshit about what they're not.

And you want adult discourse? pfft. GTFO

• Girls love casual sex and they’re kinky bitches. How am I incorrect?

• Someone help me out here; this take makes it sound like an average guy (granted somewhat visually attractive with nonthreatening, polite mannerisms) can just walk into a grocery store, ask a woman out, and half the time walk out with a sex partner.

• i think this Take is telling you the adjacent opposite. It means be as average as you want, but if you want to have a sex partner... you gotta be a "dick"

• Well of course it's convenient for a guy to make these claims. Notice that every single woman here disagrees with you? Women do not have a libido. If they did, there would be no such thing as rape or the MeToo movement, and men would be getting objectified just as much as women.

• Well women have more options than men. All they have to do is say yes when asked. When they do the asking I don't think they are rejected as many times as men. They should enjoy sex. Why not it takes two. I'm sure society is to blame for the perception that women aren't as sexual as they are.
    Having lived through the 70's I know it's quite possible that as much or more than men. Now maybe for whatever reasons we are in a new sexual revolution. Hope so I'm single right now.

• SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!!! Girls sex drives aren’t any lower than guys! It depends more on the person than gender Id say, I actually do want a connection first but that can happen by just talking for an hour and I don’t want to just have sex and never see her again but I’m glad someone finally said it

• Fuck all these wannabe high and mighty people whining about how women have too much sex and how society promotes promiscuity. Everyone should just do what they want when it comes to sex and ignore those ridiculous prudes who are stuck in ancient views.

• Exactly! Most girls are wild as fuck and bang dozens and dozens of different guys... pretty much humans are worse than animals.

• despite what they love to say, its biologically impossible for women to have a higher sex drive because they don''t have as much testerosrone, but yes they are definitely more perverted/kinkier then men are haha, get a women to be completely honest with you and she'll tell you some fucked up stuff that makes most men look tame. just curious... why do you say watching porn is natural and healthy?

• You're a guy tho. What the fuck do you know about the female brain?

• guys are hornier than women on average and we need less reasons to want it and are more visual. Guy's love sex so much and so sex drive that they don't need to know the woman or feel chemistry to want to bang her if she's pretty or hot. Girls are not more perverted then guys. Dudes on GAg often say how they want to eat girl's asses. Dudes like sniffing women's panties, being farted on, just stuff that would be gross. And guys like all that stuff you mentioned and then some. Guys are less varied in one way and that's just shows they love sex more in regard to women than women to men. Women "straight women" will watch lesbian porn and such and maybe more group stuff, because women are more fluid in their sexuality. Dudes are more strict with their orientation and the visuals follow. So they prefer mostly women

• Lol... This is a good informative take... but i can't help but to call you Captain Obvious (and a possible liar, get an account with you real age)

But yea... just like @QueenofCups said... (my little arguing partner) its a lot more complicated than this... even while reading this, my head was telling me that not only is this obvious... you are just skimming the surface son.

You wanna know why women have sex sometimes and not some other times? as a dude/guy/boy/man? think "chameleon" ... and no one ever knows why they change color.. they just speculate... you'll never know. You just hope they change to your color.

Also... im surprised i read the full thing, i think i wanted to find something to cuss you out on since i hate liars. (your account age). but i guess the age showed itself.

• I believe women do., but you also need some kind of control. Men and women. You also need to be responsible since a child could be the outcome. I believe if you are married anything goes.

• Dude, don't write about girls. I agree with what you write. For a guy to write about womens thoughtprocess is like women talking about how it is to have a dick. They have no idea.

• Don't know where these women would hail from but most likely Venus... nowhere around these parts...

• Girls Love Sex And People Need To Accept This

• Most women are like I mentioned so it’s a correct generalization. Even the girls agreed with me on this.

• You just here for the reactions? Too bad, you're not getting one from me other than laughter.

• Um... people already accept this. What the hell are you talking about.

• He wants people to accept that being a slut is ok.

• I think you wrote this yourself to please your own perverted mind

• Plus no one on earth is claiming girls don't like sex. They wouldn't have a plethora of sex toys to choose from if they didn't

• you know... i never saw it that way... that makes a very good point. wow... why didn't i ever see that?
      But to probe deeper, young one, i think maybe the reason i missed it is not because women like sex too... i think i missed it because women like to Pleasure themselves. sex is just part of that pleasure.
      For men, when we think Pleasure, its usually sex. but for women, it can be anything. anything she deems satisfying. Ugh... i know i have a point in here somewhere.

basically... women like pleasure... doesn't matter if they get it from a person. for men, its the sex.
      im gonna go mull this over...

• I think most of us already knew this

• This is weird Malfoy

• sadly, men like it way more though xD

• Girls do love sex and why not

• Nope

• While I am unsure how accurate this is due to lack of sourcing and seemingly, an attempt of a guy telling the world how women think, I must say part of me wants to agree. I do think women are treated waaaay too much as angels who don't like sex and as much better people than they are on average. I've tried my best to understand a feminist women's viewpoint, and I find it rather interesting that the very men that would support supposedly exactly what they want are the ones always bashed and pushed away all while the men who want them to be limited and shut up often get their attention 4x as much. Just look at how nasty women are in response to this. I do think you need to reword how you express what you think about women, because it comes off as sounding like you KNOW all women's minds, rather than you are theorizing about them. However, instead of telling you this, calmly like I did, it's quite noticeable the reaction of women here, some of whom I assume are "feminist", is rather nasty. Like I said, further proof of this constant shaming of any men claiming to want to help women just because it's right. The huge assumption that ALL men wanting to help women have an ulterior motive seems to be the narrative these days. And as these men get fed up and their anger leads to complete hatred of women, they are never talked to to be understood, but cast aside as losers and hopeless in dating in general, never to be given another chance. This further fuels your theories as correct whether they actually are or not. A further point to look at I would of mentioned is the future. Sex robots. LOOK at the difference between supposed feminist views on them vs average guys. Most feminist seem to only see them as bad, for losers, a dangerous thing that leads guys to being OK about rape instead of as a tool to render sex as worthless as it is. The hard fact is most guys would use the bot not for actual love, but just sex. That's it. Go into a brothel, fuck a bot, and leave. Nothing more from a regular brothel EXCEPT that the risk of abuse to actual HUMAN workers goes down, STD chance goes down, and trafficking goes down. These workers would be FORCED to do jobs that require more work to survive. I'd say the women's usual view on sex bots is quite sad. With all the potential benefit, and especially the fact that MALE ONES would likely be available too,... what exactly is the problem? Are women SERIOUSLY more about sex/money/etc than actual love? It makes one wonder...

• So in conclusion, while I would have written that in a way that'd be a bit more careful, kudos to you for calling women out on this. It's expected that many will be up in arms merely bringing up a theory like this. But it only shows the weakness of them as a whole even more. Perhaps, they know that sex is their secret weapon of getting ahead and without it, many of them may end up lacking what can be offered. If sex became as simple of a feature as having an eye, would many women freak out knowing they never even bothered to gain a skill, thinking guys would forever be foolish and ALWAYS fall for them like idiots just because they are a women with lady parts? Theoretically, men could have kept full power for themselves forever had they never made sex such a big deal in the first place. Think about it. If women and men were equal since the beginning, it'd only be an easier world as both would have to work equally to achieve anything. And nobody would have been ever set back.

• So what? Who gives a shit?

• Show more from Guys
    4