Sexual Preferences Can be Different, and That is Totally Fine!

Today I have seen posts by people about their sexual preferences and sometimes how scared they can be to express these. Therefor I wanted to share this myTake. I am sure haters will be coming at me but if you are disrespectful your comment will be deleted. Just letting you know.

Also this has nothing to do with mental issues like pedophilia or rape. Just making it clear.

BEING ATTRACTED TO THICK/BIG GIRLS

Now many of you will say 'this is so wrong because he is interested in her just because of how fat she is and not because he knows her personality".

These type of people make me cringe.

Because : What are you doing when you do the EXACT same thing by looking for a hot girl/dude?

Would you really date someone you do not find desirable? Probably not. So why are you so butthurt about others having preferences?

He finds big girls beautiful, and YES they are beautiful. it is unhealthy to be overweight YES, And they are more aware of their own body than YOU ARE, but thats not the question.

This is his PERSONAL sexual attraction and turning this into some political bullshit is not something a smart person would do.

It is the same thing as saying 'you shouldn't wear this traditional dress from japan to your prom because it is 'Racist'. ITS JUST A DAMN DRESS THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, what is so wrong with it?

What is so wrong with finding different things BEAUTIFUL can someone please explain?

Another one has asked a question about fetishizing black men. And he was clearly hurt about this. I just do not understand why?

Tall girls are cute and thats fine.

Short girls are cute and thats fine.

Curvy girls are cute and thats fine but when she is overweight she has to be ugly? When he is black it has to be racism?

Racism is a negative emotion that grows towards OTHER races. Appreciating skin color of someone or eye shape of someone or body type IS NOT racism.

I cannot believe people are literally being political about these things. Save your brain cells from something else!

1630

Most Helpful Guys

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another. However it is important to note that racism and the views held by social can influence what people consider to be attractive.

I still think demons are pretty terrifying tough.

• I agree with you. It doesn't have to mean anything else it's just a preference. Like my preference is brunettes and fair skin it doesn't mean I don't like other people either

• 5d

just ask yourselves this statement and then answer question
      how many times have you been walking down a street and met someone you know but have had not given them a second glance, but one day you meet the same person and well they look great,
      its happened to me many times, no matter was race they are

Most Helpful Girls

• wow I just read some of the things on this take, racism is so loosely bantered about these days, take me for example would I date say Will Smith, the answer is no, I don't find him attractive, would I have him as a friend maybe if he is a nice enough man. am I racist,
    name another one say he is white, would I date him maybe not would I have him as a friend maybe if he was nice enough so am I racist
    come on we all have preference but that don't make us all racist

• Yeah, no. I don't think fetishizing anything is cool, especially not race. To fetishize something is to obsess over it. It goes beyond appreciating it. It means you're seeking them out for that specific reason and that reason alone. IT'S NOT OK. Have you ever been on the end of someone that had a race fetish? It's a literal obsession with skin color and mixing and it's not cool no matter how you try to dress it up.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 28

• Why don't you say the same things for men? Because you say those things and after you want to date with handsome , bearded men right? Cuz you are feminist hypocrite.

• No I say them for everyone
      and the guy who liked thick girls was a male and I defended him in this myTAke because I think it is okay for a guy to like thick girls
      And it is ok for a girl to like thick men :)
      And I think you need a brainreplacement since this one seems to be totally off

• Actualy, men, wemen both have problems, and their problem are so differents probably opposite, but noone is wrong in their own way. Actualy we hate our evolusion system. We just act like we need to change our evolusion system if men accept women's way it's so so tough for the men too. If women accept men's way then it also tough for women. Evolusion told the males 'Fight for the best'. Evolusion told to famales 'accept the best'. Right, wrong does'nt exist. But at the end honesty and love require for living.

• I can't believe you are actually trying to defend racial fetishizing, and more than that you think it's not a form of racial generalization. I don't know if it's because you have some sort of a racial fetish and want to try to convince yourself that it's ok, but it is extremely harmful and leads into unhealthy relationships and bad growing environments for children.

• Totally agree

I like big ladys and curvy girls cuddle better ;)

• Apparently my taste is everyone who doesn't like me

• Hmm it's interesting that quite a few white men will ditch/refuse to date white women who have slept with black men. I used to think it was an odd rare occurrence, but you hear about it soo much from white women with black ex's.

• That wouldn't bother me at all. I don't know any women who have slept with back men, mainly because of my age and it wasn't that comon when I was younger. But if a woman told me she once slept with black men and it was over and I liked her, it' would affect my opinion of her.

• @Bergennative Because you're 60 XD

• Sorry, I made a terrible typo in my post that made it say the OPPOSITE of what I meant to say. Actually, if a woman told me she once slept with black men and it was over and I liked her, it' wouldn't (as in would NOT) affect my opinion of her.

• But racism is just the act of excluding and including aka discriminating based on race. The term racism does not actually mean anything bad. Its just taken on that connotation especcially in America.

• 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• @VIVANT seriously, if a girl says she doesn’t feel attracted to white guys and therefore won’t date them, she is discriminating and choosing based on race. She would be racist. But that doesn't mean she is at all similar to the old guy from florida who wants to lynch every black guy he sees.

• You mean political correctness is getting too overwhelming? WOW, you don't say? ;)

• We're sure glad you explained all this. It's been such a mystery!! LOL

• I disagree, people should have strong moral boundaries.

• Why are the alleged white women on this site so damn stank?

• Any ladies out there wanna fuck my rotting corpse? didn't think so

• Well since it's opposite sex it's fine... each one has their preference

• BBW girls are hot

• EXACTLY.

• Well said.

• Very good take!!

• I definitely agree with u

• Well said!

• 😂😂😂😂
    Lol

• Racial fetishizing is horrible

• Preferences =/= bigotry.

• Everyone is free for their choice

• Nice

• specific mass

• That's why most straight women prefer have sex with women

• Sexual Preferences Can be Different, and That is Totally Fine!

LOL. It's always some skinny, in shape guy with some big fat plumper of a woman.

This is not realistic. You do not get couples like this. No attractive guy is going to be with some complete heffer, despite what her delusion leads her to fantasize about.

• BS. I know several of them.

• @Anon-ymous1 You're right. This is what many whales want, instead of getting in shape, they want to try and change society's view of attractiveness... They want the whale to become desirable and attractive. This is why they'll draw pictures like the one above, to generate an idea that in shape men and gigantic gelatinous whales are a thing, and you may get some thinner men with low self worth who settle and fall for it.

Also read your take about blocking, completely agree with that as well. I've been blocked by many as soon as they started to lose the argument and I've had others threaten to block me for simply opposing their opinion... As if I'm actually supposed to be threatened by that? Idiots, I swear.

• Totally man.

• I used to like legally younger girls (19 to 23). However after dating one for 9 months I’m more interested in a girl closer to my age.

What Girls Said 14

• I think you don't quite get what fetishizing is.

• Why don’t you tell us then

• No they only like them because of that. They don't see them as anything but a black man so yes it's racist

• @kittycat119 Learn what racism is then we can talk about it. You r making me cringe

• Yeah, no.
    I see what you are trying to say here however you didn’t exactly do it in a right way.

.. by the way it’s a bit crazy how many “bigger girls” are at the comments section lmao.

• Lolz

• Just as long as it's not coming from a media-driven agenda.

• This is awesome!

• Yea why not everyone has their choices and taste

• I agree 100%

• Awesome

• Please thank you.
    I strongly agree

• Good take

• I agree 100%

• Fantastic MyTake

• Preferences are all ok. People used to think only boy-girl and same race but that is finally ending.

• That is true, my preference is African darker skin tones. But I like everybody.