My Favorite Female Body Type

Ok, so many girls and guys on here have questions about what they think about questions in terms of what they look for in a girl's body on a whim I thought to just go over each body part and show my preference for each. I would encourage other gaggers to do the same. Mainly because it is fun and it will show what girls and guys want and are looking for. Also this is not a deal breaker for any girl. Just finding a girl that is cute or interesting in anyway can be attractive. So my perfect idea of a girl well lets just start with some pictures

My Favorite Female Body Type

So from the top the first guy with the scruffy hair is what girls want according to polls and the second guy is what guys think girls want or what guys think the perfect male body is.

In a similar nature on the bottom the first one with the skinny body is what girls think guys want or what girls think is the perfect body. and the second picture is what guys think the perfect female body is. and that girls is where I am focused on. and that picture is my break down. with the butt also being added. I would be just as interested to see girls take on this as much as the guys.

And let me clarify that body parts like the ones I am showing are common questions on gag in fact I probably could pull all of these pics from how do I look. I say this so that you don't think I am creepy for this post, this is something we are already talking about I am just putting it into one mytake.

Girls Hair: long wavy hair

It is sexy and romantic, it just puts me into a trance

My Favorite Female Body Type

Girls Face: Sweet and Cute

I don't know if you call it a country look or California surfer look but just that sweet and cute look just drives me crazy.

My Favorite Female Body Type

My Favorite Female Body Type

Girls Breasts: Big and Curvy

A girl does not have to be in good shape either, I have seen some girls with a little extra weight but the breasts are the perfect size.

My Favorite Female Body Type

My Favorite Female Body Type

Girls Stomach: (believe it or not) pudgy

Having a slight amount of weight on a girls stomach is attractive for me. It is not for everybody but for me, its great to cuddle with

My Favorite Female Body Type

Girls hips: Curvy

I assume you are seeing a trend here :) I can't explain it, there is something about that curve, yes I am a sucker for that hourglass figure

My Favorite Female Body Type

Girls Legs: thick thighs

thick thighs combined with curves.... drives me crazy too

My Favorite Female Body Type

My Favorite Female Body Type

Finally... Girls Butt: Big Butt

probably no surprise here but if you got curves and big thighs you probably got a big caboose to go with it and it is the perfect combo for me.

My Favorite Female Body Type

My Favorite Female Body Type

Hopefully after this, it is seen as interesting and not a turn off and I would hope I could encourage some gaggers to do a mytake of their own preferences

1728
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Yess described me 😊 glad to hear not all men like sticks

• What men are you around where they all like sticks?

• How do I need to grow thick skin when I clearly stated idgaf what people perceive me as. Girl truly again. Y’all really getting but hurt over a comment when you could’ve just disliked it and moved on. And by the way I wasn’t referring to anyone who was anorexic. I never mentioned that in anything I commented so don’t add words that are not their. Obviously im talking about healthy women in both situations I gave ex myself being called big. When clearly I am not. So why would I compare myself to someone with a sickness. Im clearly talking about bigger and smaller healthy women. Like I said grow thick skin. I’m not sensitive to this petty s*** y’all arguing with yourselves at this point. I said what I said.

• *girl try again

• Nice Take :) I'm skinny as you can see, but it's nice to see people appreciating each type of body.

• I was hoping to show that. I know a lot of girls are concerned with how they look and guys like all different types of girls.

• You are welcome! :) Thank you for the encouragement!

• You are welcome!

Most Helpful Guys

• This is the same body type I love! I like them thick and plushy!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• Big boobs, curvy hips, attractive face and hair that is not short but long on a woman? How suprising xD
    The only thing from there that doesn't apply to most preference men is pudgy stomach, since most men expect women to have unrealistic expectations (big boobs AND a flat stomach... bitch choose one, it doesn't work this way)

• :) I wonder if you would have liked or hated my body... My boobs aren't big but they're definitely not small; My thighs aren't thick; My butt isn't big but they're not small either. I think I have the rest of what you're looking for. :)

• I'm not trying to fit anyone ideal anymore except mine... I think I tried to be everybody's idea of perfection when I was younger, but truth is nobody can. So I just wanna be my perfection

• That's a good way to look at it

• If you're happy with yourself then you'll find someone who's happy with your ass you are too. If not then don't bother.

That's how it is with an ex of mine that I'm trying to get back. We're both each other's ideal of perfection in all ways. Other circumstances are keeping us apart right now is all.

So just keep your body and looks to what you want as no one can please everyone.

• @Richsifu777 I don't believe in second chances... I will never go back to an ex but that's your life lol

• I've been attracted to all kinds of male and female body types. And once I get to know them determines my overall attraction. I don't care how physical beautiful anyone is. If you have a bad personality or bad attitude, it ruins the attraction for me. Some people say people being fat even a little is gross and say they need to exercise. Mostly from people who do work hard to keep their so called perfect body. Those types of people need to exercise their mind and soul. Live and let live. Great my take.😎

• I prefer smaller boobs but curves everywhere else is so yummy 😋💕

• This describes me too 😂 like perfectly except I don't have the lightest boobs (b cup)

• I feel appreciated lol. This describes me 😂

• I was kind of hoping for that, I kind of did this thinking there were girls that were curious if guys liked their body type or not

• I don't think I look like those photos ;-;

• not all girls do, but that is not a bad thing. Guys like different types of girls and a girls body is not the only thing that a guy looks at.

• Yeah :I I guess so..

• You are way much better miss punjabi

• 5d

I'm only the weight out of this
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• 4d

Kind of but you got a cute face too and you could grow your hair and turn it blond not that you are going to go conformist on me but you could be this if you wanted to, think of it as going undercover, that would be great! imagine, the set is terrible but check this out, you briefly make friends with them then you totally turn the tables on them and leave them confused heck it might be great to do this with a camera and post that on youtube even better do your transformation process and youtube and then show you turning the tables on them, oh so classic I bet you could get some crowd funding on that

• 4d

XD that would be cool
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I look nothing like that

• Its ok, there is a guy for all girls and there is a girl for all guys. :)

• Pffft what? No there isn't. Stop trying to be all full of optimism and fake bullshit.
      There is no girl for like a bald, morbidly obese fat guy virgin with like deformed arms and legs and a cleft palate.
      Just as there is no guy for a wheelchair bound woman with severe autism who stinks of piss from constantly wetting herself and a sweat gland problem that makes her leave puddles everywhere she goes.

• Noice

• Interesting take!

• Why not just say you like slightly fat girls.

• So chubby/overweight girls?
    Meh , I was that chunky girl once and decided to take the healthy route and be a normal weight and not flabby. But to each their own.

• that first "big" butt though.
    nice mytake though; i found it pretty much in line with what's usually sought after: big boobs, thick thighs, long hair, big butt.

What Guys Said 26

• So totally agree. Very good take. I think it is just Hollywood that wants the skin and bones women. lol

• Skin and bones is not helping anyone, it encourages girls to be unrealistic and hate their body. I really wish Hollywood would catch onto that

• They won't because that is what fashion designers look for. It seems like a money thing though.

• Big/medium breasts, big arse, slim waist, attractive face, neck length hair and some freknur is my ideal girl. 😋 I mean no one’s perfect in this world, so what are the odds of me dating such a girl like that.

• Good for you.
    My favorite female body type is the kind that the women you just described would get very butthurt about and mass thumbs-down me for appreciating.

• First girls butt in the pic is not really all that big.. LOL.. But other than that, we have almost the same taste.. Love the pics of the women wit the thick thighs..

• There's alotta text here. What exactly are you asking, in a nutshell?

• This is perfect for me, fit and lean.

• Pictures 5 and 7 of the girls above are fine. Hourglass

• FAT FAT FAT! I'm with Howard Stern:

"All girls should weigh 100 pounds regardless of how tall they are."

• The only women I found attractive was the first and third picture at the very top the brunette with the black top on and the blond

• Every one has there opinion of the female and male body. Remember this were all different sizes. Not every lady can have a page 3 figure

• @ connie. shtt on ig has a very Nearly perfect body for my taste

• I like girls that are curvy and athletic at the same time.

• All I'll say is with big girls you gotta be packing and be strong.

• Believe it or not, I actually agree with you.

• That's disgusting

• What's your favourite male body type?

• Interesting.

• Thick thighs 😋

• Fuck bro, you're the same as me! :D

• Coolies

• Amazing

• This was a thought-provocative myTake

• disagree totally

• Jeez

• Bless your “chubby chasing heart.”