Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like* "big butts."

This shouldn't take too long.

--And as always, I'm talking about the overwhelming vast majority of guys here, not literally each and every single guy on the face of the Earth. Duh.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

So. Girls.

Huddle up please.

...It seems that a lot of females out there are confused about what guys like, in terms of girl ass, judging by comments I see each and every day on GaG and elsewhere online (but especially here). I can't say I blame you, because sadly sometimes even a few guys out there are confused about the same thing, though... I'm not sure how.

Guys do not like "big butts." I cannot speak more plainly.

Guys like asses that look like THIS.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

NOT this.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*
Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*
Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

Any questions?

And I don't want to hear any "derp those hot girls up there with the tight asses are probably photoshopped, derp" commentary, uhh... no, they aren't. It's pretty easy to tell. And we've all seen at least a few girls in person who do look like that, and there's no such thing as airbrushing real life.

Will there always be some guys out there who think literally any female ass-- anywhere, of any shape, no matter how it looks-- that walks is attractive and doable? Yeah, sure. And to be fair... those guys are morons. Not everyone has good taste, and we all know it. I mean... somehow, Taco Bell is a thing.

Those hot girls *WERE NOT MAGICALLY BLESSED* with the asses and figures they have; they work hard at it through maintaining proper nutrition and sleep, and getting good exercise. Sure, genetics matter, a tiny bit, to a point, but anyone who just doesn't attempt to maintain figure at all isn't saved by genes. No one says that whoever is reading this right now has to do that too-- *you don't,* if you don't want to. It's your life. Maybe you're fine with the ass you've got.

But pretending like "ohhh all girl asses are attractive and/or it's fine because we all know that guys like big asses" because of garbage that a minority of dumb guys post on the Internet is... well, wrong. And deluding yourself. Sir Mix-a-lot does not speak for most guys just because 1990's "Baby Got Back" is an amusing song. He speaks for a minority.

Again... YES.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

...NO.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

This is very, very, very simple. You can all stop asking all those questions now.

~ Thaaaanks. Hugs and kisses.

Meta: Girls... Most guys *do not like*

2151
Anon-ymous1 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah!! I agree with your post!!
    I see plenty of overweight girls, with saggy bums, calling themselves "curvy and with a big bum" but it just doesn't look right.

I go to the gym and do squats, to make my bum rounded and toned (just like the hot girls in those photos, above), rather than "big"

• And that's why men around you are obsessed with you..

• I went against the grain and i down voted this i dont like being a conformist :3

• 6d

if your butt is rounded like those girls at the top of the pic. Then your butt is biggish. Trust me, there are plenty of girls with butts like Taylor Swift, which would qualify as a small ass. Tight and firm goes with small. It's that bubble that makes the butt big which can be from being fat or from the glutes themselves, and differentiates of a big butt that's fat and unattractive and a big butt that's sexy.

Most Helpful Guys

• First 3 hot. All the others just not.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 19

• I mean they also get it through implants, not everyone wants to work solely on making their butt completely smooth for a guy who thinks it's unattractive otherwise. You can be attractive with a butt that isn't completely smooth and that's okay, you don't need to be perfect just to adhere to your standards.

• Those girls don't have implants.

• @candycanehearts Sorry love, you got rekt lol

• So you mean guys like big butts but not huge butts 😂 because in the first photos they're still relatively big (just more muscle than fat)

• Um... no they aren't. At all. They're tight and hot.

• And still relatively big. Definitely not the average butt

• ... No, they aren't. They're all much smaller than average. Yes, you're correct-- they are definitely not the "average butt," because the average girl's butt is pretty large and unfit, sadly. At least throughout most of America.

• "Hugs and kisses"? After you've spent the entire post telling me how disgusting my fat ass is? Yeah, I don't think so.

• You do know a girl can have a "big" but toned & tight ass (without being fat)? A big ass doesn't have to look like cottage cheese in a trash bag

• Yeah but it's way, way more likely. As the overall mass increases.

• I said nothing about healthy automatically being attractive. I said the feminine curve of a nice ass is part of what makes a woman female. A woman is meant to have a tight bubble butt, not a flat as a pancake extension of her back. If that was the case, there's nothing to differentiate my ass from yours or any dude's. You might as well be gay at that point

• The don't have to be big to have a female shape to them.

• I have very varying opinions about this.
    I agree with you- people, not just men, like bodies that look HEALTHY. It just so happens that having a toned ass, big or small, comes with being healthy. However, Iskra Lawrence is healthy and has a really nice physique. A little thicker then average, but healthier and more in shape then most women you come across.
    It's not about ass size- its about healthy. That should've been your main point.

• "Thick" means fat.

• It's sort of about healthy but at the same time not really. This "Iskra Lawrence" person may be healthy but if her butt is too big then her butt is just too big and that's all. Being healthy doesn't mean you're necessarily attractive. So while in some ways many attractive qualities come with being healthy, that doesn't mean that healthy = attractive. Attractive is attractive and it just happens to have overlap with "healthy."

• I really don't care what people think about my body.

• The first three pictures = big worked out butts. Pretty but big so the MyTake makes no sense. Maybe they're smaller than average in the US but they'd be considered big everywhere else.

The last two pics look rather like some extremes...

• I'm sorry dude, but I can 100% tell you ALL those photos CAN be photoshopped. Ot saying they are but they can. I'm taking graphic design classes in college and i use photoshop and illustrator on a daily basis.

• Probably one of the best takes I've seen in a long time. Thanks for clearing that up, anon ;)

• Aaahh... and I got downvotes. Let me guess... some fellow gens noires who dislike my opinion. Girls with that physique... get over your fucking selves. Guys who like it, you guys are putas.

• Some people don't like truth.

• Lies guys like big ass even if it is sloppy and has dents

• No I covered that, with "Will there always be some guys out there who think literally any female ass-- anywhere, of any shape, no matter how it looks-- that walks is attractive and doable? Yeah, sure. And to be fair... those guys are morons. Not everyone has good taste, and we all know it. I mean... somehow, Taco Bell is a thing."

• Most guys aren't as shallow as women

• Please name the women with huge, gross asses who have amassed large male followings. Men like HEALTHY- everyone does. Huge, fat asses aren't healthy.

• Woo hoo! Mine fits the like category. Just barely but I'll take it.

• I'd call the first and third big too

• :o Even one you say guys like is more big from mine :/

• 7d

Just how close is... the fallout sir?

• *has no butt at all* INTERESTING

• all guys have different types, some guys like over extreme huge asses (which is fine) and other guys prefer petite girls (which is also fine) some like gym asses some like natural asses (which it’s all fine). i just can’t agree with this post because it’s generalizing men to liking only one specific type of ass when you as one guy can’t speak for millions and millions of men, everyone has different opinions and preferences. Everyone has different kinks and different wet dreams, you as one person can’t just try to convince us all that “most guys do not like big butts”. To take it off of social media all “Instagram models” have huge asses and a tiny waist (which is fine) and it is rare that you’ll see an Instagram model with a small flat ass and if you do, then she has a big rack. People get famous because of their asses! Sommer Ray, Kim kardashian, and so many more people. Even on porn hub there’s all types of shapes and sizes of women having sex! And yes guys are into larger butts because who doesn’t like doggy style? :) thanks for making it to the end

• Yeah... we don't.

• I will agree with you! From what I have read most guys are ass guys but it's their preference really, big or small.

• Didn't read the rest of your article

"I'm talking about the overwhelming vast majority of guys here"

Did they elect you as their spokesperson/representative?

• "Didn't read the rest of your article" Did you forget how to leave a relevant comment?

• 5d

@VaIiant yeah that's what i thought bow down whenever you see me rollin through GaG

• 5d

@Fuentes get better at trolling honey

• I have a medium sized ass. But to each their own , lots of guys love disproportionately huge asses. Others like petite asses. Most like the ass you posted as attractive , which is somewhat close to what i have but with working out ill make mine even better.
    I've met guys who like very overweight women with the big asses you described as unattractive which is why i said to each their own since lots of guys like overweight women nowadays.

• I've noticed that more guys seem to be dating overweight girls

• @KezHarris But 300lb women would never date a 260lb guy

• @Ayer93 Taco Bell is nasty as fuck dude

• Throughout my whole life I’ve had a big butt, nothing I did to “earn” just something I naturally have

What Guys Said 49

• Just for the record, I agree with your butt choices, friend, but those firm, fit bubbly booties are typically what is referred to as "big" in today's society. To understand this, consider Taylor Swift's utter dolphinism (smooth, flat back with a hole in it) and compare it to the proper butt development. One is "big" and one is small.

But yeah, FAT is not what is meant by "big", where butts are concerned :)

• I'm not sure I follow you.

• 7d

exactly, taylor swift has a small butt. Beyonce, J lo, Salma Hayek have big butts, but many men find their asses sexy. They are big though, just not fat. But the example is Taylor Swift, women with small butts have butts like Taylor Swift or like in between the size of other women, but smaller than Beyonce and such

• 7d

they really aren't rare. Women you'd see at the gym would have big butts like j lo but just more toned. They are are "squat booties". Women who work on their glutes can have big butts too, but they are more muscle than fat. Some have the genes where they are just big, but they workout to keep them firm and toned even though they got a big butt. Plenty of women I see got nice bubble butts. The women you showed at bottom are just fat women with huge asses. Plenty of women can have big butts that are nice, because like I said about big glutes. It's basically how big they are and what makes them big, a fat ass or bubble butt firm ass

• I do not at all care for a flat butt, put it that way.

I don't mind the huge asses as long as they're perky (it doesn't sag) and she's got a proportionately slim waist. I generally don't mind if her thighs are a bit thicker.

The pic of Iskra Lawrence and the girl in the last pic look nice.

• I agree. Those kind of big, fat butts aren't attractive. A bigger butt like this is good though

• 7d

I disagree with your premise, at least for straight men living in the United States of America.

An overwhelming majority of guys I know like big butts, similar to the one you posted of Iskra Lawrence. I'm basing this off of personal experience (especially with the younger generations). Look at Instagram posts of big butts-they have more men "liking" those photos than any other women.

• The top butts you posted are still relatively big, just good big, not diabetes big.

• I'd actually find the last woman and the woman you first mentioned kind of acceptable. Not dating material, but I'd clap that ass just to cause a Tsunami. Other than that, you are absolutely right.

Tight ass >>> fat ass any day.

• speak for yourself. Guys can like big butts because sometimes all. that means is that they like to comfort a girls insecurities. Also black chicks seem to have huge asses, as the whole trope started with black culture

• I personally like most butts on women as long as they are natural. But I do agree the first three are ideal. tse4.mm.bing.net/th

• this is what I like on a women

• Guys like wide hips/thighs, not fat asses. Nice take.

• Uh... no we really don't like wide hips or fat thighs either.

• Again, there's exceptions to every rule. If you think pregnancy is gross then I can't fathom why you'd take the risk of getting one pregnant by having sex. I'd imagine someone like that would avoid that outcome at all costs.

• I don't have to worry about risk because I can control my dick. Hundreds of sexual encounters spread out over seven different girls; no problems yet. Guys simply need to get better at sex, apparently.

• Depends on the guy. I like the tight and tone butts. But know guys who like them huge.

• I distinguish between the bodacious badonkadonk and the sad fat ass, myself. I am all into (in every way I can be) the bodacious badonkadonk.

It's like whiskey. You can be a connoisseur or you can just slug down any rotgut merely because it's 80+ proof.

• How can any one guy even consider making such a absurd statement as if he speaks for all
    guys.

• Surely there's difference between a generous, abundant healthy body shape with the right amount of meat in right places, and a plain and unhealthy pear gynoid obesity.

• nigga. speak for yourself... also, most like big butts, not fat chicks

• Downvote for use of "nigga;" additionally, maybe you don't live in America but here, there's little difference between the two.

• I don’t want to explain how analogies work. You referencing your own opinion piece doesn’t make your other opinion more valid or factual. That just enforces your own opinion. It’s called circular logic.

• I know what an analogy is. Yours didn't make sense. Whatever man. And again, until you read something, you don't know what's in it. It's not circular anything.

• As a guy who like big butts, I need to say most of your pics are still small for me xD

So if there is any girl who dont agree with that message, feel free to contact me to proof it xD

• Indeed. However there does seem to be considerable niche for those huge gelatinous asses. It is kind of a cultural thing. It's mostly black US dudes and Cali white guys that a realy dig them. Since that has a lot of visibility it kind of appears to be the norm.

• Agreed.

Gotta say, that girl in the third picture of the take with blue panties and straight hair looks hot.

• ALL of your pics had butts that were too big on my book, but great honest post. Fatties will hate you, but you are 100% on the money

• I like big butts and i can't deny

Im one of those minorities that do love big butts.
    But i do think youve written it good :)

• I agree, I don't like big butts.

I'm old enough to remember life before everyone in America became part of the obesity trend. The average late highschool girl has a stomach pooch the size of a women in her first trimester and an ass to match.

Look at pictures from late 70's & 80's. Skinny was normal. A heavy set women might be one out of 10-15. Now the rato is flipped.

Young guys think fat asses are hot because that is all they grew up with. They honestly don't know any different and assume it to be normal.

There is nothing hotter than a nice tight ass on fit and proper weight women.

• Sir Mix-a-Lot said, "I like big butts and I cannot lie," not "I like obese butts and I cannot lie." You've obviously confused the two.

• ROFLMAO! And they say guys are the one's who can't communicate. ;)

• 7d

Well those hot women that you show in your pics. They do have "big butts". They just don't have BIG butts, as in fat asses. But one's that stick out like that, there is some thickness there that those are not small butts for sure. Those are nice big booties though. So yes I do like big butts like in the top pictures. A fit woman can have a big ass because she got the big glute muscles and a little fat there. Trust me, if you see a typical small ass, you would realize those women at the top pics do have big booties. Women can have big butts that are nice though and many men do like that

• This correct, however those two blonds and the girl next to the shed are sexy

• Honestly out of all of those, there was only 2 that were decent. The black girl's and the black and white photo of the girl in doggy style position.

• I like big butts. And plenty guys do.
    If you don’t, that’s great that you know that about yourself.

• I like big ones as well as small skinny ones. Middle one's are just ok

• Well some of them look good but some dont look good at all.

• In between is best to me. But everyone is different

• Show more from Guys
    19