Penis Size, Once and For All

Penis Size, Once and For All

I see so many guys asking about the relevancy and importance of penis size, shape and appearance. So here is my take.

Penis size only matters in a one night stand or a hookup.

We only judge a guy on his size if we only want him for sex. We may even reject him if it's not what we want at the time because that's all that we want -a good dick.

But when I like a guy, even if all we've done is flirt and smile at each other. If he makes me feel giddy or special or excited while sober and in the daylight... I know I'll get off on whatever he's packing.

Sure I have an ideal size. But I've had guys bigger than what I want, thinner than I hoped and smaller than I ever thought could be good. But when I'm into him, he's the greatest sex and his dick is perfect to me.

I dated a guy who was no bigger than an index finger and he was passionate and kissed like a god so I always had a good time. Plus it made the blow jobs so much easier and fun.

Bigger isn't always better, too big or too thick is just painful in any hole.

733

Most Helpful Guys

• wait, i know point of this post is to lift up guys with "small penises" etc... to make them more confident. But you said "too big or too thick is just painful in any hole". So basicly smaller is better then bigger, how can i get smaller one now? I can't do anything against that just like guy with "smaller, thinner penis". So im fucked up now or what?

• i'm not saying smaller is better than bigger -i mean there is good and bad to either but it's never make or break when it comes to a guy we're actually into

• The problem is people don't go round with signs over their heads saying their genital size.

So if you are getting on very well in a relationship and then the genitals don't fit as well as you'd wanted it can seriously cut a chunk into a relationship.

We'll never be able to solve this problem but it's a thing to factor in for all relationships

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

631
  • Facts. Straight facts. If I really like a guy, his dick size doesn’t matter, I’ll like it because of the guy it’s attached to! (:

• Awesome post. I ONLY talk to smart women, because the dumb ones bore the fuck out of me. They ALL say it matters, but it doesn't matter that much. That is a damn pretty chicken in your pic. I grew up on a farm, and I've never seen blue on a chicken/cock.

• Only if you promise that this will definitely be the very last, ultimate and final time I hear this penis size question and that you convince GaG to blacklist penis questions here that will I answer.

Otherwise, it is just a total waste of time to have to repeat myself over and over and over again. More than 100 such questions since New Year! Can you believe it? How guy and girls are so insecure about this appendage

So, what say you?

• Mine is 6.2 inches, i really don't care if a woman likes it or not, if it makes her happy or not, this is what i have wether she likes it or not, nothing can be changed but for sure i'll appreciate if she felt so hapoy with it and told me that she was perfectly satisfied...

I'm not obsessed like others with sizes and girth... it is what it is.

• Damn, if the guys who are hung up on size could meet women with your point of view, there would be a lot less insecure boys/men in the world. Good for you!!

• The truth above all. ;)

The primary reason they ask so much on here is cuz they're the ones jerking off to porn vids. They don't cast normal dicks for porn - they don't sell vids. Watch that shit enough any guy is going to feel he got shorted. LOL

• I'm the same with girl's on breast size. I'm interested in her.

I don't care how big or small as long as there's SOMETHING there (small) and not so large that I will be knocked out and/or suffocated during sex or any other activities.

• It still depends on the girl. Girls on a ONS may want a bigger size just to experiment. Men think that every woman measures the dick of those who are having sex with "oh this is a 4 inch penis, sorry but I want minimum 5 inch penis" lmao

• Yup, amd even in a ons/hookup, it doesn't matter, because of she is disappointed, its not like you have to try to please her again, its just a one time thing.

• As long as the penis works and makes a girl happy and gives the guy great orgasms who cares about the size.

• Thank you, you may have actually just managed to decrease the amount of dick questions on here

• I bet it won't stop them though... But nice try... I agree with most of the things you said :)

• Thank you for sharing your MyTake with us , very well written , yes as a guy i think it's useless to get upset over ones size it's crazy.

• In the end, it doesn't matter You have what you have.

• Humorous presentation of some good, common sense info. Nice.

• If penis size doesn't matter than why are dildos so big?

• Size matters and women prefer above average penises

• Who says its for your pleasure that guys want a bigger dick.

• i'm 4.8 inches and I have been turned down because of the size

• so what would your ideal size be then if you say you have an ideal size?

• Isn't it a combination of the girth and length !

• Speak for yourself lmao

• /r/bigdickproblems

• So your saying my 10" is too much for you?

• Great post. ! Good for you!

• So, should I measure mine?

• Mines huge and thick and I always get complaints

• thats a big cock you have there

• what do you class as too big?

• Good take.

• Yeah this actually makes sense.

• Mine is very normal

• One of the few true things these cunts say... but won't mean shit if you're not cute enough for her.

• i beg to differ on the fact that some bitch posted the other day about a guy with a 6 incher (which is above average) and saying that he was too small and making fun of him for it and wanting to dump him. so yes it does matter

• I’m just slightly under 9 inches thoughts about that

• I can't trust this