Meta: Girls-- Guys like/want both tits AND ass. You can stop asking "Which One?"

This shouldn't take too long.

GaG is flooded by questions on a nigh-daily basis about whether guys prefer girl tits or girl ass, in terms of aesthetic refinement... as though there is ever in life an actual either/or situation of having to choose one over the other. These questions are asked by an overwhelming margin by females, though rarely by guys.

Girls... huddle up: Guys want and like *both.* Duh.

I'm having a difficult time even wrapping my head around how having to choose one became a point of discussion. There is no "either/or." There is only "both."

plus

equals

Person 1: But, but @Anon-ymous1, the point of the question is to discover, if a girl only has EITHER a good ass or good tits, how many guys are okay with that and what they prefer!

Anon-ymous1: Yes. I understand that. The answer is still "both." Both are very important to overall body ratio and physical/romantic attraction. Some guys may have a slight preference of one over the other, but no straight guy is ever going to turn down staring at EITHER a good set of tits or a good ass. Just doesn't happen.

Person 1: B-but, but WHICH one do you LIIIIIKKKKKEEEE? !?! ??! 1?!? !? ?!??

Anon-ymous1: Yes.

Person 2: This... is making incredible sense to me.

Anon-ymous1: Don't thank me ma'am; just doing my job.

You can stop asking now.

~ Thaaaanks. Hugs and kisses.

1925
Anon-ymous1 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

1824
  • Guys mostly just ask about their dick something.. both genders should realize how annoying these questions are

• Yeah tired of dicks questions lol

• Yeah, but the difference is that tits/ass questions are an issue of what you find aesthetically pleasing; they technically aren't required for sex. Dick is. That's why guys obsess over it-- we want to be pleasing to girls and we know that some girls do say they only want big dick, which sucks since there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. Tits can't be made better without surgery too, true, but ass can with just nutrition and exercise and perseverance.

• So asking the question once and getting the answers is still not enough lol...

• Perhaps we should stop the ever-present length/girth choice questions too, by way of a bilateral agreement.

• The issue is it’s very unclear what “good” means.

A lot of girls asking this seem to think big and good are the same.

Having read your statements about ass size I know you’d say that’s not the case.

• Correct. Because it isn't the case.

• Good definition (with the rear being obviously separate from the legs and not just blending together) helps.

• This makes a lot of sense, don't get me wrong. But what most women are asking is just like a "would you rather" type thing. I don't think it's that serious of a question.

• in the end of the day boobs and asses will shrag and fall. character is what remains. the are more women with rocket boobs unfortuantely than rocket characters. same with guys and muscles.

• Never though I'd say this but boobs are more important cause you can always work up to a nice enough butt. It's like penis size vs musce. Girls choose penis (st least in the video I watched😂) because you can't do much about that but you can always train...

Still an ass man

• Agreed... gotta keep both tight and on point... yes... puns were used...

• Of course I like both, they are beautiful and attractive in their own way, they both deserve my attention.

• I also want this to stop but you know it will still happen

• I would say guys like proportion. If you look like you're going to fall over because ass/boobs are too big, thats a problem.

• I don't get the big deal about asses. Yes I will look at them but they don't compare to tits even a little. besides, when all is said and done, pussy and her suction ability is all that matters. Tits are just a very nice bonus.

• slightly disagree, if a girl has a nice ass then she is prob on point because there is a lot to like about most tits, however, many asses are undesirable due to excess weight, therefore I place more emphasis on the ass

• It's the same with those questions based on looks vs personality. I want both. If I can't find someone with both, which I can and have, then I'd rather not bother. Dumb question.

• Now that is cleared up can we do the same for all these dick questions.

• I think everyone likes both, there's almost no one who just doesn't like butts or doesn't like boobs, it's just they prefer one if they HAD to choose

• 1d

While young I agree that I want both, but I think on the long term. Eventually big boobs either create back problems or they say, meanwhile a nice butt will always look good...

• Not really, my boyfriend for one seems pretty indifferent towards boobs at all, including mine.

• I prefer a nice ass.
    But a nice rack is also nice.
    Though, the girl I like doesn't have a big chest, but she's very attractive regardless.

• I can appreciate a cute butt but I really don't care about them.

• For me personally I never liked "ass" so I can not care any less. For me boobs rule all the way!

• ok but if thats you in your profile picture you're handsome

• Thanks; it's not though. I look similar to this guy but wanted to stay anonymous.

• In UK it seems to be in thing to fuck a woman up bum. i have never myself. if woman asked me to do so. i would 1st want to know when her last movement was. parted with stools. or had she douched herself clean. what sort of Dirty foker would ask man to do this. i always say no to fanny that smells fishy or of sea air. perhaps women who have small tits take it up bum as consalation prize for small tits. me I like AA to enormous ones they all have a fascination some women go week at the knees when you caress her breast or legs open up or she grabs my crotch then we are at it in 1st convenient spot

• If I should choose I would choose a great ass over boobs, but bought is fine.

• Ah I think the is discussion is more, "if you could only choose one" type of thing

• Can I have abs and thighs?

• Most guys like both anyways

• I do like both!

• Thanks for clearing that up

• Lmao. Open, shut case.

• I agree

• I dont give fuck how she looks

• Just my opinion, but i like ass more.

• I want my women to grow a third tit lol

• i like both..

• Tits aren’t a big deal to me. A nice ass is a different story.

But both are mostly genetic. So if a girl is lacking there but good in other ways I’ll overlook it.

• I feel like a lot of women have small breasts and night be self conscious about them.

• Guys want a lot of things lol
    We girls have needs too.

• What about guys who prefer legs?

• All guys like legs. At least, all guys like *nice* legs.

• Holy cow. Guys like healthy girls with a waist to hip ratio of 0.6. (Waist/hip = ratio).

Boobs aren’t that important, but if you have the right levels of estrogen your body will distribute most of your body fat on top of your armory glands to protect them from everyday damage.

Also, wearing bras causes boobs to sag. Research shows that bras cause muscle and ligament atrophy in the breast. Sports bras are okay. It’s because boobs attach to the chest 360 degrees around. Bras provide support and undermine half of the natural ligaments in the boobs, so they atrophy causing boobs to droop.

So, start going braless or use sports bras!

• @Robertcw I use sport bras but my boobs aren't big, my ass is also kinda too small, but I have nice legs, all the guys love them ;)

• Eh I don’t care. As long as I’m happy with the way my body looks then I don’t need anyone else’s approval, after all I am the one living in it lmao.

• Guess I'll be that guy. It's all about her personality well I guess 80% of it is for me the other 10% eyes 7.5% chest 2.5% booty.

• That’s wonderful! A guy is never going to truly appreciate a good ass AND good boobs unless he has installed a ceiling mirror with excellent bedroom lighting.

• I’m a girl and I like women with both but if I had to choose it’s her ass.

• As long as we get to stick our dicks in the pussy, then we don't give a fuck what the woman looks like. Most guys are desperate for a woman to have sex with.