The idiocy of complaining that "he only wants sex."

This shouldn't take too long.

Girls. Ladies. Females.

Huddle up here please. I see this from *a lot* of you on this site. So here we go.

...If you have sex with a guy, and then later whine and complain that "he only wants sex," then your whining and complaining is in vain and you sound ridiculous.

Example: "I have been having sex with a guy for a while and I love it; I'm worried though because it seems like he only wants sex? ?"

...

Interesting. Yes, I see. How deep. So... why did you have sex with him then, if you didn't want to?

Oh, wait-- you DID want to have sex with him? Then, uh... what the hell are you talking about.

What is the magical line between "only" wanting sex and not "only" wanting that? And why does it matter? YOU are in control of, and responsible for, YOUR OWN BODY, ace. If you don't want to have sex with a guy, then don't fucking have sex with the guy. If you DO, then do. This is very, very simple. He doesn't control you, and he also doesn't owe you anything. You chose to have sex, and so did he.

Later on, you are not entitled to anything just because you had sex with him. Guys are not creatures who you drop a lot of sex coins into and then you're automatically granted a relationship or a wedding or something, just like girls are not creatures where guys drop a lot of "nice" coins into them and then are automatically granted kisses or sex.

Yes, guys want sex. Yep. A lot more than you do, on average, per testosterone and evolutionary biology. And there's nothing wrong with that. We are allowed to prioritize it and seek it out if we want to. Wringing your hands and moaning about "but muh Y he only want pussy" just makes you sound absurd-- it doesn't MATTER whether he only wants that from you or not. If you don't want to put out to him, THEN DON'T. Fucking hell. Stop whining and constantly posting about it.

~ Thaaanks. Hugs and kisses.

2
2

Most Helpful Guys

• DonCachondo
    It also doesn't ever seem to occur to them that guys leave them after sex because they're disappointing lays or give horrible head (or none at all yikes!). I mean, after going through all the trouble of convincing you to have sex with him, don't you think he'd want to spare the trouble of starting all over again and stick to what he likes?
    Is this still revelant?
  • Dragonstarterplus
    True
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Mh1999
    Well yes but i can feel bad about it this is why i am gonna stay virgin until marriage.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I don't know what you mean.

• Mh1999

I mean a guy won't be able to take my advantage if i won't sleep with him.

• No one is taking advantage, is the point. If a girl willingly has sex with a guy, then presumably it's because she wants to. So why is it always assumed that he's taking advantage of her? Why isn't it that she's taking advantage of him?

• unscrupulous
    Interesting myTake.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

00

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!