My experience buying condoms for the first time!

So despite the concerning news with my relationship I woke up this morning still thinking about how I'm gonna moves things forward and while checking my funds I realized I had enough money to see about an important tool, some condoms!

This shit cost me $16.57. It better be good!

As you all should know I'm a 19yo virgin, and my only experience with condoms was about 2 or 3 years ago in, highschool, fucking around with my sisters boyfriend's magnums (he had a big box). I knew I was in the large

Range since I could fit fucking magnums at that age but when you have zero friends, no girlfriend, and everybody hates you, you don't give a rats shitty ass about having a big dick.

I felt so out of place shopping for this shit

I had to watch the damn toddler all morning but once my relatives got home I set out on my bike before my mom could get back and fuck up my plans. First I went to target and I was greeted by a row of shit too small and two teenage boys equally as mad. I made a joke as I walked off and they both laughed.

I honestly felt a wave of anger and sadness for being so late (possibly still not there) to the party but I still felt a little happy about the fact that there was hope!

Remember kids! Condom you must before you thrust!

So my final hope was shitty ass walgreens and peddled my ass over there as fast as I could. In the store I met yet another man, this time a lot older than me, and we both complained about the condom prices and lack of better sizing or a cheapers options. I did find my skyn large size though and I reluctantly purchased the box. The cashier wasn't an asshole and nobody stopped me, looked at me, or anything. I peddled home super fast and hid my protection successfully without interruption.

Time Will tell if I actually get to use my condoms (hopefully within the year before the expiration date 😌) but I feel like more of a man for having had the experience and knowing how to get myself the proper protection.

01

Join the discussion

01
  • 6 d ago

I see... And well at least you got it done, and don't have to worry about that part anywhere... Hahaha.. You are a pretty good story teller.. 8)... And the size thing.. Damn.. XD...

Share the first opinion in your gender