25 d

My Top 5 Easy Sex Positions For 'Topping' In Bed. (Vanilla Style)

You've been meaning to top your mans, but don't know where to start?

Try These Positions:

1) More Leg Control/More Motion, Decent Speed, Breast Bouncing= Noticeable, Good Ass Grab, Good Eye Contact, Easy Hip Rotation, Neck/Breast/Lips access. With this female dominating position using the chair makes it easier to have the room and freedom for movement in the legs and knee bending, it's an easy option. Facing him, allows for him to look in the eyes of the one dominating him, taking control of the speed and to what motion he's going to climax to.
Or reverse cowgirl it if your ass is your greatest asset. Let's say you're a shy gal, you won't allow him to look at you- not when you're first starting out trying to dominate in bed. This position is for you! The motion of the ocean that you would want to aim for is either a slow grind or just drop onto the dick with your knees kept bent- don't get off the dick and land on it that is dangerous, pls remain on the dick and do quick squats to the rhythm of music selection of your choice (optional: push his face away or slap it- depending on how aggressive and controlling you want to relinquish on your mans in the heat of the moment. could scare him or aggressively turn him on. also optional: find out the hard way?). Shy Safe, Good Ass Grind, Breast Bouncing=Optionally Noticeable, Good Arm Rest. 2)

3) Good for Choking/Tongue Sucking/Neck Biting access, Speed, Good Ass Grab, and Leg Support: You get easy free space and position of strength and support for your legs- with less squats- which promotes a ladies speed abilities= easier motion. Another motion I would add, for a twist, would be to do a fast to slow pace to change it up and then to twist your hips as you go slowly down, before picking it back up. Choking him out while you're using him to get off, could be a little too spicy for some- but definitely worth trying if you get really into it. When biting his neck, definitely tug on his hair and give him a good hair tousle. Suck his tongue. Grab and touch his legs while you get yourself off.

4) Amazing Ass Worship (the highlight), Amazing Knee Support, Easy Hip Rotation, Lazy Girl Option. He is going to be ridden, but he needs to be put to good work. While you're getting yourself off using his dick, make him worship your ass- tell him to rub it/kiss it/pinch it/smack it/lick it. Helps with easier speed control and motion control.

5) Easy Leg control, Good Arm Support, Breast Bouncing= Noticeable, Good Eye Contact. Use one leg, propped over his shoulder to guide his head down to look at your girly parts while riding him- make him look when you want him to look or push his face away with your feet, or make him suck your toes while you slowly ride him. This is the position that you would want to go slow with, for as long as your legs and arms can carry you. Turn on a playlist, it should be a long ride with this one. Extremely visual. Like, i can't stress this enough... Make sure you force this to go as slooowww as possible, with a lot of hip rotation and pulling motion.

ladies and gentlemen, I hope you put my top five favorites to good use.

25
14

Most Helpful Guys

• brennanhuff

That one is called the amazon sex position. That's the only one in my opinion out of the choices for women on top that's actually dominating. She's actively, "pussy-fucking" the dude. She's thrusting and pounding his cock and how he's position brings him in a submissive position and her between his, let's her go to town. Grinding is less aggressive in my opinion than back and forth pounding someone, that's why most male positions on top seem more dominant to me than many female on top ones. That can change though with more female on top variations with the amazon position like in that picture or reverse missionary or inverted missionary are other names or similar to amazon position

• I'm surprised #3 made it (amazon position) as many would see it kinky or not conventional. Many vanilla people seems like they wouldn't know or never tried it. Glad you had it there though, as it looks like a fun position and like I said definitely more dominant than cowgirl position and other, because of the woman's positioning, the man's and the motion she gets to do and does comparing to cowgirl and cowgirl variant positions. It looks really hot because of the female dominance aspect and I love women's asses and it let's the woman work her glutes like we guys work ours and for us guys to be into position to let her pound us (the straight way) and get a handful of her ass while it's tensing and flexing from her thrusting. Like how women get to enjoy that from ours or I wonder and think that must be a turn on when a woman is being fucked and she feels a man's glutes flexing from his thrusts into her. We get to feel her glutes this time and that side of things back.

• So you agree it is the most dominant female on top position or variations of this are? It's definitely more so than cowgirl I feel for reasons said. And yeah you said, no use of toys or intentional pain, is why it's vanilla to you. So you like some bdsm aspect or something? It sounds like you have a dominant side too ha. But this amazon or reverse missionary can cause intentional pain easier than others just from fucking, because of the position. Any position can cause a problem if done wrong, but the stoke and thrusting and how a man's penis can be positioned in it as well as the direct back and forth thrusting from the woman in it. It can cause the penis to bend pretty easily depending on the man's lack of flexibilty and how rigid his cock is or if it's curved upward more. So a woman can if she wants to hurt a man a little but just from the fucking if very aggressive if she wants to. I don't mean hurt the guy in a bad way, that can happen obviously too, but just saying. It seems like a really fun position though I'd probably less likely want my legs up, but this looks better as a variation.

• This variation My Top 5 Easy Sex Positions For 'Topping' In Bed. (Vanilla Style)

or this My Top 5 Easy Sex Positions For 'Topping' In Bed. (Vanilla Style)

• smahala1991

These sound awesome! You should do a part 2 kinky version

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1423
  • Dargil

Call me Mr. Vanilla.
    Yippee Ki Yay

• Grond21

Seeing as I am a virgin, I haven't tried any of these. I would like to try all of them though. One thing I don't like is dominating in a disrespectful way. But other than that, they look fun

• jen_phils

#5 is a great one! As a girl it's hard sometimes to get a good view of what's going on. This one is great for that.

• Love hearing great reviews on sex positions, especially when I agree hahaha

• DizzyDesii

#1 and 4 is my shit πŸ˜πŸ™Œ the rest is a hell nawl lmao

• Yess, I love #4 the most!

• DizzyDesii

Lmao you read that all wrong. I've given 4 handjobs in life. One to my first boyfriend, one to my 2nd boyfriend, and one to my 2 HS crushes who turned out to be my exes cousin/friend. And the rest was vids/pics from guys i used to talk to (almost dated) but never touched. I've been a good loyal girl to all my men and have never cheated. They were all months/years apart

• Ok , I trust you

• supercutebutt

With butt stuff, I like to be on top so I can control the depth.

• that's a big step for an 18 year old, i wonder who introduced you to that

• I like the way the jewel looks between my butt cheeks. And it feels nice for a little while. But yeah, they are so hard. A real cock is firm but yielding. Like a Nerf ball.

• LOL like a nerf ball

• TarrAva

Thank you for a very informative and simple to understand explanation about some of the most basic sex positions that don't require a degree to understand.

There are so many alternatives to the missionary, doggy style and other positions that are being practiced in homes around the world.

A little change in sexual habits only spices the intimacy of a couple that has fallen into a routine.

You came up here with good samples of positions that are a little unusual but very good for deep penetration and that address directly those a little less well endowed because it gives them the possibility to use the full length of their shafts.

Also, an important factor in any intimate relation is the ability to keep eye contact because the facial expressions of your partner is the best indicator of enjoyment or the need to adapt the position.

Vanilla does not mean boring, vanilla is what most people are comfortable with and practice more than other more exotic positions.

• very observant of you, I appreciate your full attention on the topic <3

• PrudentGuy

Nice and thanks for the share. I'm sure the vanilla type.

• JustRandomName

I'll definitely want to try 3 and 5! Which is your favorite?

• My favorite is #4! #5 is a lot of work but still good support, let me know how you like it!

• Okay luckily my guy came by before and we tried 4! It was great but he got a little antsy that he couldn't touchy boobs πŸ˜… how does your man react to it?

• englisc

My Top 5 Easy Sex Positions For &#39;Topping&#39; In Bed. (Vanilla Style)My Top 5 Easy Sex Positions For &#39;Topping&#39; In Bed. (Vanilla Style)

• Your just exposing your own limited perception based off your limited experiences. Thats that ignorant shit.

• englisc

I'm not susceptible to strong emotions at all, I'm an asshole. Don't feel bad :)

• Alright, well take care of yourself then. I hope you have a good day so you can spread some love instead of ass lol

• Twerk4Me

Cowgirl is my favorite position because she's in control 😏

• Kitty46

These pictures turned me on, is that bad? I want my boyfriend now. I love the cowgirl

• hahaha not bad, i'm excited for you- go gettem!

• KSHMR7

Dang.. Her on my laps and we both squeezing our arse. 🍻

• super fun times! I love the butt stuff so thats why I favored these top 5 hahahah

• KSHMR7

Yeah.. And this position and actions feels like game very well played. Applauds πŸ‘πŸ‘

• I definitely know what I'm doing, because I needed my ego fed externally for a long time. LOL was a hard worker. Now i'm a chill cat that likes to prioritize my needs hahaha

• Cowboy6666

Number one is best among all
    Also I love butterfly position

• ya they are my top 5 favorite, it was hard to choose just one xD

• bigbang101

Whats the minimum dick size requirement for each? Im 4 inches

• These positions work with all dick sizes, no worries

• @zozo7880 he who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who doesn't, stays a fool forever.

• bigbang101

@YourFurureEx Wonderful! 🀣

• anlcnt

I’d like to try #3. Not sure how to bring it up with the mrs though.

• TheBadAss

I love cowgirl... And vanilla is nice and sexy for experimenting...πŸ˜€πŸ€£

• smg99

Omg woman you’ll turn me on

• Get it on wild woman!!!

• I adopt many skills and talents so that I will hear the moans of these praises each time lolol

• smg99

You definitely deserve those praises goddess

• monkeynutts

Aaaaaaah I'm in love, ass worship, tongue sucking.

• Weakness of yours?

• I like to loose, it's just tough when girls stick large seasoned onions or butternut pumpkins up themselves, it's too much food.

• lol jesus, ok x)

• Lyndsielee666

Yea no. I ended up in the er from number 4 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Kelly6

I have tried 4 of these

• jss123

Reverse cowgirl or cowgirl is great.

• kriti1307

1 and 4 fav

• zorro2209

Which do you prefer?

• These are all my favorites hahaha buttt I would go with #4!

• LOL nice, solid choice to keep it vague

• zorro2209

Cowgirl then, the woman gets it deeper!

• SuperSWC

I can attest that #3 feels amazing

• es20490446e

They look promising.

But the lady is missing.

• John_Doesnt

This toxic femininity is dangerous.

• the one time something is your favor and you call it toxic lol XD

• Massageman

rev cowgirl

• AwesomeLadaaay

Nice

• QuietRunner

the 3rd one is really fun

• sunnydays677

3 and 5 yessss

• Other_Tommy_Wiseau

dafuq?

• NovissimumVirorum

I'm asexual

• Joker_

I'm asexual

• Poormanscomedian

4 looks painful

• wtfworld

Which one is best

• BarbieDollT

In love with number 4 😍

• Anonymous

1 turns me on so much, but it’s always so difficult to maneuver πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ