24 d

Celebrities Reveal the Number of People They've Slept with — and the Numbers Go as High as 20,000

LAMAR ODOM - 2000 WOMEN
LAMAR ODOM - 2000 WOMEN

Lamar Odom

In his new memoir, Darkness to Light — exclusively excerpted in PEOPLE — the NBA champion writes, "I have been obsessed with sex for as long as I can remember." The 39-year-old also revealed in his book that he had sex with more than 2,000 women. "There were too many strippers to count," he writes. "It wasn’t a big deal, but often I would pay them.

GENE SIMMONS - 5000 WOMEN
GENE SIMMONS - 5000 WOMEN

Gene Simmons

The Kiss frontman had one task to complete before his then-girlfriend (now wife) Shannon Tweed would agree to marry him: The former Playboy model demanded that Simmons burn all of the photos of women he had slept with, which took days because Simmons has claimed to have slept with almost 5,000. "I didn’t do drugs in the crazy times but I did do sex," Simmons told The Sun in 2016. "

WILT CHAMBERLAIN - 20,000 WOMEN
WILT CHAMBERLAIN - 20,000 WOMEN

WILT CHAMBERLAIN

In his 1991 book A View from Above, the NBA Hall of Famer claimed to have slept with 20,000 different women over the course of his life. "Yes, that's correct, 20,000 different ladies," he wrote. "At my age, that equals out to having sex with 1.2 women a day, every day since I was 15 years old."

RIC FLAIR - 10,000 WOMEN
RIC FLAIR - 10,000 WOMEN

RIC FLAIR

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

CHARLIE SHEEN - 5000 WOMEN
CHARLIE SHEEN - 5000 WOMEN

CHARLIE SHEEN

The former Two and a Half Men star claims he slept with at least 5,000 women, according to the October 2000 issue of Maxim, as reported by the New York Post. Sheen added a few more tidbits about his sex life in the interview, including the fact that he enjoys threesomes.

RUSSELL BRAND - 1000 WOMEN
RUSSELL BRAND - 1000 WOMEN

RUSSELL BRAND

The actor and ex-husband of Katy Perryis now married to Laura Gallacher, but at one point had claimed he was "up there" at the 1,000 lovers mark, according to Mirror. In 2017, Brand released Recovery: Freedom From Our Addictions, a book on recovering from all types of addiction.

HUGH HEFNER - 1000 WOMEN
HUGH HEFNER - 1000 WOMEN

Hugh Hefner

The late founder and editor-in-chief of Playboy magazine was stumped when asked how many women he had slept with during an April 2013 interview with Esquire. "How could I possibly know?" he said. "Over a thousand, I'm sure. There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."

12
7

Most Helpful Girls

• SueShe

And I assume that they are proud of putting that number of women's lives at stake with their rotten flesh dicks and STI/STD infected bodily fluids?

The most stupid ones are not so much the guys but the girls that had sex with those womanizers in the first place.

Goes to show that bimbos really have no brain cells.

Bu again, how reliable are those statements really? Tabloids tend to exaggerate everything anyways. So, to give it a more accurate figure, divide that number by 100 and then it may possibly make sense.

• bhavy24

Charlie Sheen is HIV positive and he paid millions to keep it a secret for years before media came to know about it

• SueShe

Thanks for the MHO

• soleil2666

No, it goes to show that 20 or 30 years ago sex was totally cool and permissible.
      Then, partly for valid reasons like STDs and feelings, but more so just to prevent their husbands from finding younger women, the older 'feministas' scared you kids away from it as if it is a disease.
      It's the most normal human thing there is, like eating, talking and breathing - you can eat unhealthy food or breathe unhealthy air as well, there's no difference, given proper hygiene and care.

• celin98

i want a man who will stay loyal to just 1 woman throughout his life👰🏼

Most Helpful Guys

• Jersey2

I believe Hugh and Charlie. The rest, not so much. 20,000 over 20 years is 3 a day everyday of the year for 20 years... no sick days, no nothing.

• spartan55

Quite a prolific group.

• spartan55

And Russell Brand can thank his fame for his tally... he is a eh... not very handsome fellow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

105
  • Shezadi

Yet people shame women for wearing short clothes or for having one boyfriend. Yet, people think Qandeel Baloch deserved death. Pakistanis who shamed Asma Aziz and Pakistani actresses for showing arms, back and belly should read his. At least, Kim Kardashian is not double faced.

• bhavy24

Someone didn't liked what you said

• Shezadi

do you know who Asma Aziz is? Even Pakistani women justified her being tortured just because she was a party girl. Even a female lawyer justified Asma Aziz being tortured. She kept talking Islam despite being a lawyer in a domestic abuse case. Can you please my two new questions on Iran? So, you have forgiven me for what happened in the past? I am a different person now.

• spartan55

Very disturbing this is getting downvoted at all. Hopefully it's because of the Kim Kardashian ender.

• SexyAshh

I think wilt chamberlain took to many basketballs to the head, his number is just extremly hard to believe.

And 2, i can def. tell everyone who slept with these men did it because they were famous because 🤮🤮🤮 None are attractive in the least.

Great mytake!👏

• That's honestly really disgusting. I don't know why any one would feel proud of that, I mean it shows a complete lack of self control and standards (lets put it this way, if you have those numbers your not doing tens). Sad part is clearly many women didn't care because these guys where rich and/or famous.

• lightbulb27

In a few interviews, like R. Flair, Rick Springfield, they conveyed a negative side to the life they lived as it caused issues in relationships (Springfield) and in the impression to their grand children (R. Flair). There's hubris pride, mixed with "this really wasn't right". Flair had 4 marriages I believe. Roger Daltry another example... married now. With their fame/fortune, there's always a woman that will accept them.

I think in these lifestyles, they are always looking for another drug hit to feel good and connected. It's not good, but works for them for a while.

• Katebfun

Wait wait Charlie Sheen had sex with men too, transsexuals. That # is just for women. Not suprised he had HIV

• PeacefulRainDrop

Crazy some might have gave a random numbrt who actually counts?

• Jackblue

Fidel Castro, 35,000 rapes of Cuban women brought to service his pleasure. And Marxists called capitalism chauvinistic.

• MoneyBeets

You forgot me.

I’ve slept with 10,000 G@G members’ mothers.

• CT_CD

I admire these men

• luvstoned4him

Damn, how they even achieve that?

• Lyndsielee666

Fuckin yikes

• Agent-007

@Lyndsielee666 Like what are they writing it down somewhere or making Little marks on the wall. Who remembers "why yes, I've had sex with exactly 2,345 women" I'll take 1 good lady they can keep their 1000, 10000 whatever it is nonsense.

• AwesomeLadaaay

Lmfao

• Anonymous

O. j. Simpson?

• Anonymous

Is that something they're actually proud of?

• Anonymous

I doubt Hugh Hefner didn’t cheat