25 d

My Top 5 Tips For Vaginas To #TasteLikeCandy

I have a scent fetish, I would know what works, here's my advice:

1) Ph Balance Soap

Ph Balance Soap
Ph Balance Soap

Clean daily, outer not inner vagina. Dab coconut oil/aloe vera around lips afterwards. Epsom salt with lavender oil soaks are amazing. Do a deep vanilla and cinnamon oatmeal bath soak. Dab a little bit of honey or agave on your pussy lips (a little bit, not a lot, and only right before sex).

2) Underwear

Change your underwear everyday. Use panty liners during the day (change those out through out the day). Wear cotton material underwear to help your pussy get fresh air (try to avoid wearing underwear as much as possible). Definitely don't sleep with any underwear on at night.

3) Avoid These Foods/Drinks

Coffee, garlic/onions, broccoli, heavy protein diet, bread/yeast, heavily salted foods and alcohol. (safe foods: natural fats, veggies, nuts, fruits, oatmeal, chia seeds, honey, yogurt and foods with omega3, apple cider vinegar is safe).

4) Supplements

Prenatal vitamins. Pueraria Mirifica. Synsepalum dulcificum (you and partner eat this 30 min before sex).

5) Partners Oral Health

Make sure your partner brushes their teeth before and after. Rub some coconut oil on your partners chin and lips. Taking care of their mouth, will help take care of your coochie to keep it balanced and clean- so it stays smelling great. Like, brush their teeth for them if they let you- because then you'll make sure it's as good as it will get.

18
2

Most Helpful Guys

• i1T2daty

I like the taste of a clean healthy vag. Better than candy Full disclosure, age 14 I thought going down on girl, she agreed, with, whipped cream on, in and around area. Incredibly bad idea. I felt obligated to follow through until she came. Ate lots of vaguely anchovy flavored whipped cream to get there. Even worse, whipped cream artificially flavored

If that sounds hot, keep it in your imagination because it wasnโ€™t the most erotic experience I ever had. What do you expect from a 14 year old guy.

• ChurchOfIron

Definitely avoid wearing underwear.

What the fuck woman? "Definitely avoid any potentially healthy foods". Besides, I've heard that pineapple and bananas are great for tasting good?

And you gotta have some hella skills to be able to brush someone else's teeth. o_O;; I wouldn't let her near me with a toothbrush. Though, of course, I would do my part to ensure the cleanliness of her coochie.

• hey, when you commit... you just commit and go hard. LOL not everyone is that dedicated and thats fine... but they won't have a top notch yummy cooch. hahahahha and you definitely dont have to do this all the time, only when u tryin to impress. if u wanna half ass it lolol.
      I brush dogs teeth all the time, I don't know about everyone else but i could do it.

• no worries! I didn't want to be put to work anyways lolol u can definitely brush ur own teeth hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• SexyAshh

Sounds interesting but unless you have a gross smelling vag. I dont feel like all of this is nessecary.

Until a guys dick tastes like candy ill pass going to this extent.

Nontheless, good mytake!

• ya its only if you want it to taste sweet lol if somebody didn't want a stanky vag they should just clean themselves lololol

• SexyAshh

True. And i did like you wrote in everything super natural/organic. Thats a major plus!:)

• Im glad you appreciate my work <3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

116
  • EmbraceThePain

I will store this valuable information for my future girlfriend, thank you sugarchateau.

• JDavid25

I guess these results worked for you.. Lol.. But for some reason it makes me wanna eat.. Lol.. In both ways..

• motivational speakers say its a good thing to get hungry and motivated lol

• LOL well, i'm sorry and your welcome hahahaha

• JDavid25

LOL.. You don't need to be sorry, and of course.. ;).. XD

• Nik1hil

Excuse me..
    Does your store supplies same book but for dicks and if not i volunteer to experiment

• LOL try it out and let me know. I haven't done that for guys, I wouldn't know

• blythely

Imagine

• Nik1hil

@blythely
      Dude..
      Wake up..
      This isn't real..
      I am goofing off with a fellow gagger!..
      Spreading joy and smile!..

• monkeynutts

Hahahahahaha! Ide still eat yours even if it was funky.

• hahahahahaha you're wild

• lol you're a good ass kisser too

• ๐Ÿ˜‹ the best.

• CT_CD

Vaginas aren't going to taste like candy. Tasting someone's genitals is gross

• if u think tasting genitals is gross, ur first sentence is irrelevant loooool

• 24brownish

Wondering why no girls had their say on here. I m not sure if any of these actually work.. does it change ur smell or even ur taste? I was so turned off my last girlfriend has a really strong smell..

• So sometimes vaginas, when they are not taken care of, have a very strong scent based off the bacteria thats bad and built up (when not properly cleaned daily, with enough fresh air to keep it from getting to wet which is a temp and texture where bacteria can grow)... A yeast infection can happen after that build up goes on for too long... Then when a girls diet consists of "strong" odor foods, it creates strong odors in vagina...

SO when a woman changes her diet to an alkaline based diet and maintains her ph balance and cleanliness... her natural scent becomes light and more like nothing- like light pheromones, smells feminine and sweet (especially when her diet is more veggies and fruits and nuts). I don't know its hard to explain. adding just the right amount of moisture via coconut oil after cleaning, helps to maintain so the vagina doesn't over produce moisture to make up for what was taken away after getting cleaned. Adding a touch of honey to the pussy lips before getting eaten out adds a sweet touch, like sweetening your tea before drinking it.

In America, because sex is shamed for women- there's not a lot of sexual education. I'm here to try and inform people so everyone can enjoy a good time lolol I'm not lying. Try these tips!

• 24brownish

Ohhh so she was the first u touched.. was it her that bring up the idea lol

• ya she invited me to play mommy and daddy looooool

• Robertcw

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Well, this gave me mental images that cannot be unseen. ๐Ÿคฃ

• ChiTown33

What if you don't like coconut? Do they have a "new car" smell? lol

• Poormanscomedian

informing

• I hate when the freaking editor thingy messes up the order of the sentences, it doesn't make sense to me on how it does that... xD but glad its still informing

• AwesomeLadaaay

Mine does lol

• Victor1212

You really care of him.

• legalboxers

yum...

• Dolemite510

A vagina is never gunna taste like candy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• blythely

Alcohol? Yeah no

• Anonymous

I have found a way as well... don't be a nasty hoe and wash your hole.

• Hm, too bad "hoe" doesn't rhyme with "hole" or it might've been a slightly useful phrase to just shout out in summary rather than taking my damn time to compile a detailed list that actually helps people beyond the obvious.

• Anonymous

I was always told, โ€œif it smells like fish eat all you wish. If it smells like cologne leave it aloneโ€ lol itโ€™s never done me wrong

• LOL bc men wear cologne so it would be a dick that you dont want to eat so ur not gay?

• Anonymous

Tastes great less filling. Well, I fill it after tasting it.