1 mo

The Hard Truth About Penis Size

Include amo caption for your im
Include amo caption for your im

WOMAN DON'T CARE ABOUT PENIS SIZE!

Total bullshit. No woman has ever walked into a sex shop and said "please show me your extra small vibrators". When was the last time you heard girls on a hen night/bachelorette party complain the strippers were too well hung and demand to see less endowed men? Given a choice between 2 identical men, one big one small, who do you think we're going to choose?

The truth is we know you can't change your size. Just as we'd rather date a man with a jag than a fiat 500 we try to make the best of what we have in front of us. In short we're trying to spare your feelings.

SO WHAT IS BIG OR SMALL?

Under 4 inch. Sorry guys but from our point of view it just won't satisfy us. We'll still have sex with you but it's more for your pleasure than ours.

4-5 disappointing but it'll do. If it's a one nightstand don't expect a return visit. If your our boyfriend then rest assured we're not with you only for the sex. The sex can be ok but it's usually forgettable.

5-6 pretty average, When you go to pull it out this is what we expect to see. The sex will generally be good.

6-7 big but not massive. Trust me we're very pleased when we see this size. There is definitely a psychological boost from seeing on in this range. You'll feel well filled and the sex rarely disappoints.
7-8 definitely a eye opener. We know we're going to be well and truly fucked. Some women can be a little apprehensive when faced with this size. Extra time to get out juices flowing or/and a little lube is much appreciated.
Over 8. OMG. Yes we are impressed, congratulations on being so blessed by mother nature. Yes we can take it once we're sufficiently aroused just make sure the performance matches the expectation. Oh and you may need to reign it in a bit with the hard thrusting.

THE PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT

Imagine your partner came home and said they've bought you a new car for your birthday. You rush outside to be confronted with a smart car. Your heart sinks, why couldn't it been a sports car, a 4X4 even a family car. Yes it will get you about but inside your gutted. Well it's the same with penises. We look at some and think "ugh I suppose it'll do" and others and think "wow I need that".

This is important as a woman's ability to orgasm is highly dependent on our state of mind. Yes a small guy can make us cum but when we see a big guy he's already got a head start. Rightly or wrongly we just expect to orgasm when a big penis is produced. In fact if we don't we'll be more disappointed than if we didn't with an average guy.

CAN WE TAKE IT, YES WE CAN

Whenever a guy pulls a big one out 9/10 he'll ask if we think we can take it. Now given we can squeeze a baby out there so its a no brainer we can handle your cock. Plus just take a look at the size of sextoys we use.

Now just like penises vaginas grow when aroused. Unaroused we're about 4 inches deep but once turned on we at least double in size and ready for action. Sex pain ( dyspareunia, bet your going to drop that word in a conversation today) is usually caused by ramming it up before we're ready. Even a little one will hurt if we're not turned on.

BLOWJOBS, BANQUETS AND SNACKS

OK let's be clear about one thing, blowjobs are fun. No we don't have a g-spot in our throats but we still get a big kick out of doing them.
Big ones are definitely better to suck:
1 again, it's the psychological impact
2 small ones are awkward to such. Having your nose consistently bang against him as his penis barely passes your teeth isn't much fun.
3 you can get a better mouth seal around a large one
4 it's easier to incorporate a little hand action with bigger guys
5 if he's unshaved your nose won't be buried in a mass of pubes.
6 having a man cum at back of mouth is highly arousing, getting sticky teeth is not.

DOES A BIG PENIS GUARANTEE AN ORGASM?

In my personal experience anything over 7 inches will almost always deliver an orgasm. The time to achieve it will also be much shorter. With an average guy of 5-6inches I will climax about 60% of the time if he lasts 15 minutes. Over 6 inches I'll usually orgasm 80% of time. With men over 7 inches I'll orgasm 90% of time often in under ten minutes, five is not uncommon. Once again much of this is due to the psychological impact and the expectation of having a orgasm. But a large one puts more pressure on your g-spot regardless of sex position. One that rattles around like the last hotdog in the tin doesn't make you feel like your getting fucked, its more like being awkwardly fingered. It is debatable whether orgasms are more powerful with larger men but I would say yes they are, a lot more.

ISN'T IT ABOUT HOW YOU USE IT?

Big penises are not as common as the internet will have you believe, many girls will sadly never chance upon one. My first encounter with a well hung guy wasn't until I was 17 despite being sexually active for quite a while(yes its legal here).
It was a typical girls night out, have a drink, a laugh and flirt with guys. Like many occasions sexual tensions build until you find yourself being led away somewhere private while your mates guard your drink and handbag. He wasn't particularly attractive but there was chemistry between us and I was highly aroused, probably because a couple of my mates had just been done by other guys. In a toilet cubicle, pressed against a wall I first felt the familiar fingering up my skirt as he snogged me followed by fumbling as he pulled it out and took aim. The second he entered I realised he was way bigger than anything I'd had before. It didn't hurt but it didn't glide up as readily as others and I felt filled like never before stretching me to my limits. To cut it short he ploughed me pretty dam hard, it wasn't comfortable, but I orgasmed harder and quicker than ever before. He left me trembling, standing in a puddle and barely able to walk.

The point is yes average size is ok and nothing to be ashamed of but we all want something extra and will get it when we can.

The Hard Truth About Penis Size
43
14

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous

i literally purchase online for small metal buttplug, i don't use dildos or fingers to masturbate. i just masturbate by dry humping a pillow with a small buttplug in.

not everyone is size queen. this reeked of toxic femininity.

I don't appreciate women behaving like this for attention. Do it, but I demand to call it out. The man I love has a beautiful soul and his hands touch my soul deeper than anything I have ever felt- IT IS THE MOST pleasure and enjoyment i have ever received from anyone. I love him so much, I love everything about him and I know size doesn't matter because he has the smallest dick BUT it still feels amazing when its inside of me not only because it's apart of him and I only want him inside of me- but also, because im not a size queen, my vag is tight and perfect for him. AND MEN are men! They have souls and more meaning then the size of their penis! I am angry because men deserve more respect then this. they are our loved ones...

can't change everyones minds, but at least I can help some people not feel so alone.

13 likes
    • LLEB007

When your really horny don’t you ever wish he was bit bigger to feel the stretching sensation that big men give you

• Anonymous

@LLEB007 sure I did, but I thought 6 inches was large, and it was when I didn't know what deep unconditional love was and I thought lust was the only thing that could fill my empty heart. When your soul is filled, it's the most satisfying thing deeper than anything ever felt. You know your soul is filled because you can self sustain yourself emotionally and fight through challenges together- no matter what happens and you know its worth it.
      Porn addiction, lust based thinking- keeps you stuck in that cycle of NEVER filling satisfied or filled... You choose that by continuously feeding your energy via your attention to it. BEEN THERE, never going back. The shit is sick now that i am aware of it's effects on us. It numbs our bodies which ultimately numbs our souls. When you stop masturbating so much to shit, over time, your body becomes sensitive again and full of fresh blood and energy. You put your energy to healthier things. you then heal yourself and allow yourself to feel vulnerability and trust.

• LLEB007

I agree that love is most important but so is amazing sex. My girlfriend and I have a large 9 inch dildo and after she gets really horny from riding me she gets on the 9 inch and has amazing orgasms. It’s so exciting for both of us

• supercutebutt

I am not a size queen. I'll try any size penis... but big fat ones scare me. And I don't like uncut. Too many stinky and dangerous things can lurk under that foreskin. I just don't like it.

8 likes
    • Don't worry about uncut. The type of guy with nasty things lurking there will always have a over all unhygienic look about him anal is easy to avoid

• cavmanier

Women create more of the same "stinky and dangerous things" in their labia folds so your way of thinking is interesting.

• @cavmanier Maybe the stinky cavegirls you date, caveman.

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous

Thanks for your honesty. Honesty is very hard to find among women on this particular subject.

But tell me this, why is it that girls get SO bugged by penis size questions from guys while guys don't seem to be bothered at all about the equally prolific breast size questions? What is it about the subject of penis size that gets so many women pissed off? Men and women are both insecure about their bodies, so why the difference in empathy for the opposite's sex's insecurities?

3 likes
    • Breast size cannot be hidden, you can see at a glance if a woman has large or small ones. Neither do they grow. Men on the other hand rarely look at other mens, usually the only hard open they see belongs to a well hung pornstar. We on the other hand see lots and know most guys are pretty much the same length. We keep telling you your normal, you just never listen.

• Anonymous

Normal isn't the issue. It's whether we think we can satisfy, just like women do with their boobs. It doesn't really answer the question.

But nice take, just the same.

• Breast size can be hidden if u r Billie Eilish.

• anupamagrawal

I am just 6, but can please you more than 7+. I know the techniques of making her wet and turned on. I may not be long on dick size but I am longer on bed while making foreplay or fuck.

Length is important - but the ART OF FUCKING A GIRL is something that only dick can not provide. Be my Guest...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1241
  • "No woman has ever walked into a sex shop and said "please show me your extra small vibrators"." There *are* extra small vibrators, though. They're called bullet vibrators

• EmoKate97

this is the biggest catfish in the world, to all the guys reading this, clits make cock size irreverent

jesus kill yourself op

14 likes
  • northerngal

I enjoyed this take quite a bit. There is much truth in this and it was brave of you to post your thoughts. You have clearly given penis a lot of thought... as have I lol I do agree that overall a larger penis does arouse me more and generally feel better. Thus resulting in a more intense orgasm. But its not a show stopper for me. Ultimately I can over look size if the guy shows respect and honesty. Those characteristics are just as rare it seems as a true 10 incher! lol

2 likes
  • JackSmy

Kevin Costner, as Director? NO? Oh, I kind of thought this was one of the things he directed, as he doesn't know anything about 'brevity' or 'editing' or 'making a point' in less than three hours!!
    After the first two paragraphs, I got bored, and stopped reading!!
    Then, the last line says, 'yes average size is ok'!! Thank the gods, you got to a conclusion!!
    Sorry, for the literary mocking, and casual teasing!! This topic has been asked, posted, and beaten the sht out of as long as the site has been live!!
    But tomorrow, or next week, someone else will ask the same question, maybe less wordy!!
    Have a laugh, dear, I am not 'punking' you or trying to insult you, personally, but this question has been going on and on in human history for centuries!!
    Some women like bigger ones, others, like the guys that are smaller, and know how to please them in different ways, because those guys pay more attention to her needs, and what she loves!!
    Guys that think they are a 'gift' to women, just expect you to swoon, and scream in joy!!
    What is the reality, of what you, personally want, intimately, alone?

• JackSmy

@Tessa01 Ok, SO WHAT? I'm care more about the specific lady that I am with, and what she likes, and prefers, than all these Bullshit arguments about how big a woman can take, or why that some think they like that or porn, or whatever!!
      It's all nonsense, and meaningless, until you are together, and what you like, together!!
      What you like, together, is what is important, not all the nonsense posted here!!

• JC103

LMAO I had this same discussion with my boys the other day. Real talk, if your girl or boy ain’t choking on your cock, your shit ain’t big

2 likes
    • Don't forget you can choke on a grape

• JC103

But not the way you choke on a dick

• I'm sorry I don't agree with most of what you claim, there's so many things you wrote that make no sense to me anyway.
    I give you credit tho for doing a myTake, I also find it interesting how a 19 year old talks like a girl in her 30's. Really did you start at a very young age or thought the things you wrote sounded good so you put them down.
    In my opinion you couldn't be further from the truth in so many things.

• LLEB007

Thanks for being so honest. My girlfriend couldn’t orgasm through penetration so we bought first an 8 and then 9 inch dildo. I strap it on so I can give it to her. She cums in like 2 minutes with hole body shaking orgasms. It’s made sex better for both of us. Guys need not to be worried, it’s sex, she loves you for so many other things. Give her what she deserves, she will thank you in so many ways. And thank you again, you didn’t put guys down, just educating them.

1 likes
  • buttcrackjoe

If dick size was so important to women they’d be actively seeking dick pics as a contigency of a date. You may enjoy the finer nuances of an exceptional cock but im sure most women take pride not in the size or quantity of penises the’ve boned but the quality of the relationship they’re in. Dick size does not matter to the extent you’re portraying.

1 likes
  • Kitty46

Is this true? Is bigger so much better. I Love my boyfriend size, I cannot wait to put it in my mouth.

4 likes
    • That's a good woman😊

• cavmanier

Depends on the girl and her vagina size of course as well. The thing is though that girls almost always highly exaggerate the size of penises they've experienced. I remember the girl Olivia Munn as a great example. She was talking about how she like big penises so much and blah blah and then the doctor interviewing her ask her to show him physically how big she likes it. She showed 6in as being her favorite size... She thought 6 in was 8 in... Girls on here that think they have been with a 10in dick have almost certainly not. Dicks that size or maybe one out of a million and I'm not exaggerating. Large penises are actually so rare that there has never been a penis measured at 10 in a study. The only time they have been documented are for guys that have known they are exceptionally big but like I said, not from anyone in the general population because they are literally statistically one in a million.

It's also highly unlikely a girl has seen an 8 inch penis. Those are about one out of one hundred yet every girl thinks that's average it seems like. Two-thirds of men are below 6 in and 90% of men are below 7. About 99% of men are below eight... Yet girls think they've seen huge penises.

Even in porn the very biggest guys are eight to nine in at the biggest. There are no 12 in guys in porn and I'm pretty sure there are no 10 in guys even because like I said, there are literally one in a million. Most guys in porn are 6 to 7 in but they use small females with small hands in a use camera perspective tricks.

The Hard Truth About Penis Size
      The Hard Truth About Penis Size

• Passinggas

Of course it matters. Bigger is better and women that have vaginal orgasms care about size more that those that can’t. Feminine women can have vaginal orgasms more commonly and dominant women are clitoral only and are the only ones that complain about “too-big”. A voluminous dick will keep a feminine woman coming back.

• pinkhoodie53

As they say

2 likes
  • CT_CD

Only idiots think "size doesn't matter" and "it's how you use it". Size obviously matters. Can't believe some people actually think it doesn't matter. Good thing mine is 10.75 inches

3 likes
  • Again with the "we all wish you were bigger" speach... look, my shit average as fuck but it has never failed to make at least one of us cum, not once in its entire career. That's a 100% success rate and I ain't mad at that.

1 likes
  • Liam_Hayden

"Whenever a guy pulls a big one out 9/10 he'll ask if we think we can take it. Now given we can squeeze a baby out there so its a no brainer we can handle your cock."

Malarkey. During childbirth the cervix opens. During intercourse it doesn't. The cervix is up to 7" in, meaning guys over 7" can bottom oput on full downstroke and hit the cervix.

• jss123

Interesting. I'm average length but very thick and women can't handle the thickness. I'm well over six inches in circumference. I can't spoon because she's invariably too tight for me thrust. I've hurt a few women too unless she's very wet.
    Personally Id prefer to be perfectly average in thickness. It really depends on the woman you're having sex with. What their vagina can handle.

• VaIiant

I doubt this was actually written by a woman... Almost every woman prefers 5-6 inches. Most women cannot cum from vaginal penetration alone, which renders dick size meaningless.

Most women struggle fitting an 8 inch dick.

Blowjobs are not fun with a guy whose huge. It’s hard, less satisfying for him when you can’t fit it all. Not promoting tiny guys, but 5-6 inches normally satisfies most women I’ve heard from.

Sources: my partner is above 8 inches and I wish he was smaller. I’m also a real woman and not a fake pink account, and talk to real women as well.

3 likes
  • SueShe

It could have been a great myTake but unfortunately, full of preconceived ideas and perhaps those statistics and views apply to your person only.

I, for example, will never want any penis larger than 5, maximum 6'' and be very satisfied with 4 or 4 1/2''.

It is not so much the size of an appendage that is important but more how good the owner is with it and at mastering it.

I would rather prefer, anytime, a person that know all the tricks of the trade and has a 3 1/2'' - 4'' that is so proficient and knows how to put it in perspective rather than a guy with an 8'' that sleeps on the job because he thinks that girls will just drool at the simple sight of it.

You got to differentiate between facts and wishful thinking.

2 likes
  • Jerre

Very well written and accurate. I am 8” with 6.5 inches girth and I never have a problem making a woman cum multiple times - between my fingers, tongue and cock.

1 likes
  • genericname85

"no woman has ever walked into a shop asking for extra small vibrators"... of course there are women like that xD however i do agree that most women are not like that. of course for most girls it does matter. we know that :) we're not delusional.

1 likes
  • Doesn't make much difference if no one sees it in my opinion.

I guess it's odd, but I feel like some guys have large penises but don't really get to use them that much.

• hugzy

all I hear is what you want... if yah like them that big , there are plenty of toys and animals out there that will do the job... men already know they are stuck with what they have and are working around it... the bigger you are , the lazier you are in bet and the other way around. it seems to me , yours is more of a psychological, not an actual philosophical need. Personally, the only criteria I have on the matter is for them to be clean and healthy...

• circumstances

Hi Poppy, have you ever encountered a guy who was almost seven inches long and over six inches around when they were soft?

• That's what we call a porkpie cock

• lol. why? and how long and thick did he (or they) get when they were hard?

• Because fat ones look like pork pies. Luckily he was a grower

• vald9inches

As an owner of a monster cock I can definitely say that women do prefer bigger and get really surprised and excited when they see mine

2 likes
    • Looking at a monstrous peen may be exciting but taking one deep in your body just isn't.

• And mine goes very deep! Lol i once had a 4’9” girl take my whole big guy balls deep! I am not kidding and she enjoyed it very much. It all about how the guy uses his large size and if he cares that the girl is enjoying it as well instead of just ramming the whole entire thing inside her without making sure she is wet enough and ready for it

• Paige90

@supercutebutt I agree!

• pleasestopthis

I always wondered why hundreds of dudes ask dick size related questions, now I get it. Empty-headed women like you are the reason.
    Don't worry guys, not all of us are like this.

1 likes
  • HungLikeAHorsefly

I'm not arguing with you because I don't really give a shit about whether or not women prefer a certain size of penis (I don't really concern myself with things I can't change). But...

I just want to point out that extra small vibrators are actually extremely popular. Go check out some lists, like best sellers on Amazon or roundups in Cosmopolitan and Elle... and you'll find a huge portion of them are pretty tiny. So, yes, a fair number of women actually do walk into sex shops and ask for their extra small vibrators.

Also, methinks you're a dude.

• The chances of landing a man with a penis of bigger than 8 inches so small that most women will never see it, unless if its a man who underwent penis lengthening surgery.

• MoneyBeets

I have a new respect for you @purplepoppy

You are the real deal!

2 likes
  • Girther10

Very well written and informative. Do you think part of the fascination with large cock goes back to our inborn instincts, and the will to;survive? Big cock = good babies, strong babies, healthy babies because big = strong, strong means safe from marauders, etc... whrn women and men join forces if the man has big cock, he will be a better provider, better defender, better baby maker. Babies = survival of the species. These are instincts from the caveman days. Do you think maybe some women are guided by these basic primal instincts which include a big cock?

• TheBadAss

Wowww.. this is so descriptive... I am 5.5 and I can so much connect what u said... Well gotta be in the race so practising foreplay and many other stuffs is what I do to make my gal orgasm..

• FunkyMonkee

You may want something extra but you all look in the WRONG places!!

• I look in their pants, that's where most men keep their penises.

• Yeah, but you keep looking in the wrong pants!

• Nadim171

It's the same question as do boobs and butt size matter. It depends. For some it does for some it doesn't

1 likes
  • Nik1hil

Thanks for the honesty and making things clear..

What do you think of penis extensions?

• Completely against them. Might as well just use a dildo

• Nik1hil

So you do not agree with men wearing an extension about his penis?
      Interesting..

• Nik1hil

Above* their penis

• Valnac

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’ve never gotten any complaints.

• I also heard it's about size. Like you said the "average woman's vagina size is 4 inches". That means there are women who have vaginas smaller than that. Depending on the country the scale tends to balance itself out. Like in places like South Korea and Indonesia. Their average penis size tends to be 3-4 inches. So women's vagina size over there tends to be smaller. If all you look at is size expect to never be in a serious relationship then. Cause as soon as you find bigger you will just run to the next guy. Keyword like you also said is "if two guys are identical in looks and one bigger and one smaller". Which still means face and overall body is more important. What's the point of a big dick if you are not aroused to the face attached to it? Like you said even a small dick can hurt her if she is not aroused.

• Woman only want good looking dick! And its rare pol

• AHughMongous

Yeah they do, what a load of shit. You clearly ne er had sex with a baby dick

• NervousGuy95

Great text
    I admire your honesty and consciousness

• AkshiJanjua

so you tried all sizes at just 19 years of age

1 likes
  • CURIOUShErE1

Does girth matter?:D!!

• I find cocks tend to be in proportion. Long usually equals thick but there are occasionally exceptions. I'd rather have thick and average than long and thin.

• So you are telling me I doing alright. Haha! I’ve been complimented a few times. 🤣 !
      Alright! Alright! Alright!

• You want to hear YES YES YES not alright alright alright

• Phoenix98

Lol mmk.

• monkeynutts

Really depends more on the height of the girl,

• If you both are the same height, nature has made it right for both of you, if the girl is 5'5 and the guy is 6'5 he will hurt her, and just because girl give birth to butternut pumpkins, it doesn't mean she likes it.

• My p p is very big, believe me

• hugzy

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence;)

• nudeNhorny

this truth is hard to swallow

• Victor1212

What is the conclusion of your take?

1 likes
  • Anonymous

Umm, I’m fairly certain that you can only speak for yourself, not every woman wants a big penis because not all vaginas are designed the same way. Vagina size (tight vs loose) is also a factor that determines how pleasurable sex will be.

• I dated a chunky chick with a very snug cunt and she LOVED getting it stretched. The booty too! I'd shove a vibrator in her ass and drill her snatch a bit before stuffing a rubber dong in along side my dick (I can't wait for the little dick jokes). I eventually managed to get my whole hand in her cunt but we broke up before I'd gotten to actually fist her...
      Anyway, she was a big girl and it seemed kinda natural that she'd have room in there, you know?
      Well, my current girlfriend (we actually haven't been on speaking terms for 3 days lol) is very petite and has a tiny cunt and she LOVES getting her fuck holes stretched and stuffed too!
      Now it seems to me that the only thing chicks have in common is a desire to fit as much stuff in their greedy little fuck holes as they can 🤔

• Anonymous

i think their dick are like a boost for their ego. i am telling ya it gives them to much confidence 😂

• So true. It tends to be the bigger than average guys who are more confident in approaching for sex

• Anonymous

Just out of curiosity, how many people did you have sex with?
    Good take. 👍

• I've had sex in some form of other with a lot of guys.

• Private message lady?

• Anonymous

@Bigcoockerrr lmfao fuck off.

• Anonymous

What a crock of shit.

5 likes
  • Anonymous

Don't trust you, my size is a death sentence and why I'll never have sex

• Anonymous

I was 16 when I got my first big cock. Up until then I’d fucked lots of guys, but they were all only about 5-7 inches long. My friend and I snuck out to a party, and started drinking beer from the keg. One guy was interested in me, and he started talking to me. After a few beers we started kissing. Soon he grabbed my hand and led me to a spare bedroom. We started undressing each other. He had a nice cock that was about 7 inches long and pretty thick. He pushed me on my back and started eating my pussy. I loved it and it wasn’t long before I shaking with orgasm. After that he put me on my hands and knees and shoved his thick cock in my soaking wet pussy. Soon we got into a nice rhythm and he was pounding my hard from behind.

My head was down in a pillow and my eyes were closed. Soon he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back up on my hands. When I opened my eyes, I saw a huge black cock right in front of my face. Instinctively I just opened my mouth and managed to get the huge head in and a couple of inches of his very thick cock. He slowly started throat fucking me and my eyes were watering. Soon the guy behind me grabbed my hips and really started pounding me hard. I heard him groan and I felt his hot cum flooding my pussy.
    He pulled his cock out, dressed and left the room. Then the black guy flipped me over, spread my legs wide and put my ankles over his shoulders. He put put the head of his huge cock up against the entrance to my pussy. I reached down and spread my pussy lips wide apart to make it easier to get inside me. I told him to go very slowly, because I’ve never had a guy his size in me before. He pushed a few inches inside me, and I held him back with my hands. After my pusssy had adjusted to his girth, I reached behind him and pulled him in a few inches farther. He just waited and didn’t move, other than to massage my breasts.
    After I was ready, I whispered to him, “fuck me. I need you to fuck me.” He started slowly and started thrusting harder and faster. It felt like I was being split in two by his massive dick, but I still loved it. I told him to please not cum inside me, because I feared pregnancy. I came in about 5 minutes and it was the best orgasm I ever had. He never was able to get his entire nine inches in me, but it still felt wonderful. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his long shaft out of my pussy and told me to open my mouth wide. I did as he instructed, and he shot load after load of hot cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but there was just too much.
    After we finished, I got dressed, found my friend and we left the party. To this day I try to only fuck guys with very large cocks, but they aren’t easy to find.

4 likes