myReview 1 mo

The best answer to whether penis size matters

Does penis size matter?

Thats what every guy wants to know right? Well, here's your answer.

Think of it this way guys. Does boob size matter? Does butt size matter?

For 99% of guys out there the answer is, "Yeah man. A girl with great boobs? Super hot!"

Now let me ask you a different question..Is it the only thing that matters? Is it possible to have the hots for a flat chested woman or a girl with a small butt?

So im conclusion fellas, yes! Yes penis size DOES MATTER. But there is so much more to what makes a man sexy and turns a woman on that 1 inch bigger or smaller. Guys with a huge schlong are going to have that as a turn on and a plus. But if Mr . Big Penis is an asshole or has the personality appeal of a cardboard box...then a woman won't like him.

Be sexy gents in all phases of life. Looks, money, fashion, and charm.

12
18

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous

Penis size matters... in the same way boob size matters. Guys are insecure about their penis size just like girls are insecure about their boobs.

The interesting thing to me is the vast difference between how guys react to boob size questions compared to the way girls react to penis size questions. Guys tend to answer boob size questions in a straight forward and honest way and are generally pretty nice about it.

Girls, on the other hand, tend to be complete bitches about penis size questions, often saying they are sick of them and generally putting downs guys who ask them. In fact, over the years here at GAG I have seen many questions from girls for the specific purpose of criticizing guys for asking penis size questions.

Why is that? Why are girls such bitches about penis size questions but guys are nice about boob size questions? There are certainly just as many boob questions as there are penis questions. So what is it about penis questions that makes girls so shitty about them? Or maybe the question is... what is it about girls themselves?

• because penis size doesn't mater unless he is way too tiny or way too big

• Anonymous

@ConfusednClueless Same is true of boobs. But regardless, it still doesn't explain why guys are nice about it and girls are not.

• So comments like. Monkey tits, saggy tits, Itty bitty titty commitee, flat chested, etc.. Are nice?

• alvincasey

Great boobs doesn't mean big. Small perky boobs are more fun. It seems like smaller boobs are more sensitive. Same amount of nerve endings spread out across smaller area.
    Size doesn't matter when its average size however I dont think micropenis, less than 3inches, excites anyone. can't expect women to be ok with having sex she can't even feel

Most Helpful Girls

• Gottabsavagee

I won’t get turned on just by looking at a guy, he has to have that special personality. Women are complicated lol.

Does size matter? Well it does in a way, I wouldn’t be happy with a guy if he had a small penis, but if his penis was average I’d be happy. ❤️

• sophiejo

No, size is not as important as guys seem to think, as long as it's not absolutely tiny it's fine even if it's below average if you can make up for it with good foreplay it's all good

• TheBadAss

I agree... It's all about how good a guy can actually hit the right spots at right time

• sophiejo

Yes definitely, it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean. Or the stupid one it's not the size of the nail it's the sledgehammer you use to put it in 😂😂

• TheBadAss

Hahahahhaa... What's the sledgehammer in ur case? If u don't mind to share

1016
  • MissKittyz

Maybe girls should start saying that size does matter so guys can STOP always asking this damn question lol cause damn, I've had sex with a guy who had a small penis below average and I still enjoyed it. While I've been with a guy who was above average and it was awful. So no, I truly don't believe size matters. Some sizes have to do more work than others but at the end of the day, your skills matter more than the size.

• MoneyBeets

So it does matter. Knew it!

• MissKittyz

Yes it does so if your penis isn't 6 inches+, sorry, but you won't be able to satisfy any woman :)

• MoneyBeets

Mines like HUGE so don’t worry

• ConfusednClueless

A womens most arousing spot with the most nerve connections (clit) is actually not even in the vaginal canal. As well the g spot is directly inside. It's not about the size as much as if the man understands a womens body and the positions that work well for his size. Size has some effect but the are tons are men with large packages that are horrible in bed.

• treetreena

Size doesn’t matter thickness matters. Also how cute or attractive the face is if I’m into a guy I’m into him. I love Asian men and often times they aren’t long but thick and that’s so sexy it girl a girl a feeling of fullness. I have to make a blasian baby soon 😂

• debi2622

Size does matter. There is such a thing as too small and too big. Had both. Too small (very small) and can't feel anything, too big and feels like being torn apart. Neither creates pleasure for me.

• ImagineSketchy

Uh... huh. Okay. I don't honestly have an insightful comment in regards to this. I mean, someone eventually was going to make a myTake on this.
    Technically size of everything matters to someone. It's all really subjective. Is it more important to the bearer, or the viewer though? That's the more important question.

• DDpsy

OMG a Dick Pick why the hell can't I stop laughing? I am a freaking idiot.

• Well... im glad you got the joke!

• SentientBrick

I agree it matters but its not the whole circus per say. I dont however think that genetic deformities are under the umbrella of the askers question but you do have a point. Women dont find genetically malformed penises attractive.

• Gottah love it when your meaning to leave a reply to another post but you end up just making your own post, lol.

• Passinggas

Of course it matters. Bigger is better and women that have vaginal orgasms care about size more that those that can’t. Feminine women can have vaginal orgasms more commonly and dominant women are clitoral only and are the only ones that complain about “too-big”. A voluminous dick will keep a feminine woman coming back.

• SexyAshh

It dosnt. I've had better sex with guys with average penises that were great in bed then guys with a huge dick that sucked.

• MoneyBeets

Lies

• SexyAshh

Its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean. Truest statement ever to be told

• MoneyBeets

Size matters tho.

• Of course it matters, but your sex skill, for a lack of better words matters way more.

• whitehide

This is getting seriously tiring! Any normal guy that's not completely retarded knows that penis size matters.

• Women know what gets the off more then men. 😂

• Hey, I got some things for you to look up. Read up on : (Human evolutionary psychology and erogenous zones). You'll find humans don't look for a singular trait as a indicator for a good mate. Also that there are number of areas on the human body that play into sexual arousal and satisfaction. Yes penis size plays a part but it is not the most influential or "largest" factor. Knowlege is power my friend!

Respectfully,
      - Mr. Brick

• whitehide

I didn't say that penis size is the most important part in attraction. I just mean that you'll never see women fighting over a man with a micropenis. Therefore penis size matters in attraction. It may not matter much, but it matters.

• jss123

Penis size doesn't matter. Most women just want to have an orgasm. What's the point of having a 8 inch penis if you cum in 30 seconds?

• MissKittyz

Omg hahaha that's a good point! Completely agree with this. Made me laugh as well lol

• Twalli

I like flatter chests. Asses are kind of a special case. I love them, but I have loved all sizes.

• Uncut

I have finally come terms that this question will be asked for ever along with tit size and ass size.

• isabellavelwood

Size matters 100%

• MarjorieAines

It matters.

• themomo84

Ehhhhhhh

• Mitsamono

No...

• nudeNhorny

It matters

• kamalravi25

You should write a blog

• genericname85

"it does to some extend" is the correct answer.

• AHughMongous

Sound like a beta male

• jimmy2

Hummmm you go girl

• Anonymous

Don't believe it, if you're not over 7" then you are doomed

• Anonymous

I noticed in my experience that only the pigs like tits.
    The same type of male who cat calls and acts like scum in general.

Small tits and small ass are the only way a female can be hot.
    Fat ass and big tits are not attractive... which is why you don't see them on actual models.

• I like boobs, so that automatically makes me a pig apparently. You could learn from @alvincasey

• Twalli

@Gavyn I have seen some very attractive large asses. I agree on tits though.

• Anonymous

A woman breast size don’t matter to me.