myReview 1 mo

The time I was about to get pregnant at a young age🤰👶

I was 16 and I was dating this guy who was 17 at the time. I was in love with him. So I went to his house one day because he want me to come over of course and I was cool with that. So when I got there he told me to give him a bj. I was scared because I was a virgin then. So I told him don't stop talking to me like the other guys and he said he won't. So we went in his bedroom and we laid down and I did my part and he did his. And we started making out and touching each other. So he pull my pants down and bend me over and we had sex but he didn't wore a condom and I wasn't on BC so he pull out. I was scared because I wanted to have a baby but my parents would kill me. I really want to have a future with that guy because he meant the world to me. And he still do because we stil talk. But you have to realize I was young and dumb and also in love I would do anything to please him to make him happy. If I got pregnant it would have been tuff. That's why I want kids so badly now because always love kids. Kids if you reading this if you have sex which I know you would because kids are hard head and they do what they want make sure to wear a condom or some type of protection. Pregnancy is a lot of responsibility.

7
6

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous

I got pregnant at 18 which isn't super young but I definitely wasn't ready. Kids are a lot of work. I didn't get pregnant to keep the guy, it was an accident. But he left me anyway and I ended up a single parent. You never know the outcome of any given situation so protected sex is super important. Birth control , condoms or both. Especially if you aren't ready for the heavy responsible of raising a child

1 likes
    • You got an abortion?

• Anonymous

@Милашка no I'm currently a single parent.

• Bubbless69

Which is why i take birth control. I dont trust guys and if i ever to get pregnant id hate and kill myself ugh

• Wow you are amazing for sharing your story and warning young adults protection. Respect

1 likes

Most Helpful Guys

• Aiko_E_Lara

Sex lost its meaning these days and it's all thanks to condoms and birth control. It shouldn't be taken for granted. Still a pro choice and i respect your choice.

4 likes
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad

Very good MyTake thanks for sharing it with us. Many Blessings your way :):)

1 likes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

45
  • rylielovessoftball

Thank you for the warning about having sex as a minor and the risks of doing so. I have an appointment at Planned Parenthood tomorrow morning to possibly go on birth control. I just turned 17 and I know I don't want to get pregnant for a little while longer. Thankfully, I don't have a boyfriend right now.

1 likes
  • Valnac

I think you should have had some self respect and insisted he wear a condom. They aren’t that expensive.

1 likes
    • ItsMya

Okay. Fyi I do have self respect. Don't comment back.

• zoeadams3

I did get pregnant- just before I turned 18, and no protection.

• MistakeManager

Please be careful that's not the best way to have kids , it needs to be a very serious relationship

2 likes
  • Sambelfast34

You were a little young but it's not like you got pregnant to a random guy.

1 likes
  • Victor1212

How months gone to you?

• Anonymous

Is no one else concerned about her grammar? Perhaps your English writing skills should be a focus instead of sex.

• ItsMya

Fuck you bitch I'm tired being nice to you people up here.

• Anonymous

***fuck you bitch, I'm tired of being nice to people here.
      ^^^^ that's actually the proper way to say it. 😊

• Anonymous

Being bent over for your fist time does not sound nice

1 likes
  • Anonymous

Nice take