10 d

Why Do I Not Get Sexually Excited Anymore?

Lately this has been concerning me a lot more these days. I guess because it seems to be that I grow less and less sexually excited. Or that maybe it takes specific women or specific things to really arouse me. But it does bother me. Some of the details in this post are personal but I'm opening up about them because maybe someone can help.

For about the last year or so I've seemed to be less and less interested in sex, even though I want to be. I've worried about all the things they talk about: am I having low testosterone? Have I reached that point where they say men's sex drive starts to decline? Is my diet bad? Etc. I don't think it's a testosterone problem because I've been to the doctor in the last some months and they never noticed anything like that, nor did the nurses when I went for labs later on and they didn't report finding anything low. The only problem the doctor said I had was low vitamin D, which she did give me a prescription for. For a minute I thought maybe that was part of the problem, but I took the vitamin D and I still had little interest in sex and wasn't easily turned on.

I have no trouble getting an erection and I do masturbate, but even that requires being in a particular mood for. I keep feeling like maybe my problem is stress or other things going on in my daily life that do give me anxiety. My work life exhausts me. I feel unhappy more often. I have little time for myself and doing anything fun or enjoyable. I feel like there's no glow in life anymore and like nothing really thrills me. I remember how the morning could feel so good, how the smell of spring could light you up, how fun and youthful life could feel. But now it's like nothing really excites me anymore. It's like there's a cloudiness in my mind.

And this has also happened to my sexual excitement. I feel like women don't really thrill me anymore, or only particular ones. And when I say women don't thrill me anymore I don't mean I'm turning gay or anything, trust me. I mean that it seems like every woman is just another one. A hot one here. A hot one there. Been there, done that. Nothing new. Even though inside I still like all these women and find them to be hot, but I can't seem to get excited about them anymore but want to. Every now and then I will see one or meet one with an incredible body, great breasts, great skin, that really does get me particularly hard, but it's not as common of an occurence as it used to be.

Partly this lack in sexual interest is also due to what I like, need, and want in a woman that I'm just not finding in many of them. And I mean character-wise. I'm at this place where my sex drive does often depend on the vibe a woman is giving me, regardless of how she looks. Even if she's the sexiest thing on the planet with huge boobs and a great body, if she's acting like a bitch, is rude, stuck up, or has poor social skills and behavior, I just get turned off. I'm not interested in any sex with women like that. One of my male co-workers was even telling me he's the same way.

But still aside from that, I should still be having all-day boners like I used to. I work in an environment where I'm exposed to many sexually attractive women on a regular basis, and yet I rarely care. It even seems like my mind is suppressing it because of all the stress I deal with and all my other cares, and I hate it. I've tried different things to see if it'll get me back in the mood. Eating more vegetables. Essential oils for improving sex drive. Masturbating to thoughts of different sex acts. Hell, even watching porn from time to time. On occasion one of these will do the trick for a moment, but doesn't last.

What is wrong with me? And have any other guys out there at a young age ever been through this kind of thing?

#NoInterestInSex

36
37

Most Helpful Guys

• lightbulb27

Kinda ironic your name is manonfire, but that aside:) I think you analyzed and answered your own question to some extent. To me, that is normal behavior. In other words, sex is mating... which is offspring, so you are being selective about who you choose, which is a good thing. Younger people may not see that, but get older and that is reality, it isn't there just to feel good, it's a reward to reproduce.

You are putting all your energy into work or whatever it is that is troubling you, and life is out of balance and bland. You appear emotionally turned off, mild depression maybe. So that would have roots in several things:
    * life seems meaningless.. in other words... you are in a change phase of life... and that happens about every 10 years.
    * you are harboring emotions that are dragging you down... e. g. shame about past, regrets, fears of the future but doesn't sound like fear. Sounds more like lack of hope. These things may have roots into childhood, losses, who am I, etc..
    * Work is just too much, time for a change. Mental and emotional exhaustion is real. So is adrenal burnout fatigue... e. g. can't get out of bed in morning. If that's what feels like, lets talk more, been through that... there are various roots to it. If burned out... how gonna have sex. And the MB isn't a great solution, although it can be a non problem, depending where your mind is at.

Possible solution set:
    * Get life back into some balance involving things you enjoy and thrive on.
    * Step out of your comfort zone to socialize and learn something new, and give back. Stress will propel you...
    * Time journaling... writing feelings, thoughts, memories and resolving those to put them in perspective. This may require some more explanation, but you get the concept. I avoided this for decades... it helps to actually work on your internal issues vs ignore them. Most people ignore as they don't even know they are there screwing them... over and over...
    * Take more time to be attentive... when eating, touching something, smell the roses, use your senses, feel the sun, and engage in conversations with people and document your successes socially to build a positive track record. Dont' let fear be your master, let your love be your guide. If it isn't there, then you need to restore it.
    * Embrace the change of life. I'm not saying embrace that you lack desire, that will come back, and go depending upon where you want to go in life. You can have passion again once your mind can feel and your heart is allowed to feel again.
    * Counseling if you can't sort it out on your own. I'm not a fan of drugs, they help sometimes, but your body has all the drugs you need. a hot woman or better yet, one you feel chemistry/love feelings with, should trigger some chemicals. You sound burned out... putting a drug in is a quick mask, not solution.
    * Sex is energy! When young, it turns on and it's an out of control beast. As get older, it can still be very strong into upper age, but it can also be turned down by choice. It's your choice what you do with your energy. Most probably don't realize that. Not saying 100% can control it, it's hormones, but it's also choice... as you get older.

• ManOnFire

Everything you said pretty much sounds like me, yeah. The depth here is mind blowing. Funny cuz every now and then I think about getting back into journaling. I used to have diaries growing up and I wrote in them all the time. Even drew pictures and put photos and stuff. I had a family tragedy happen some years ago and I stopped. Sometimes I think about doing it again but I have this weird fear of writing about things in my mind.

• ManOnFire

Dude, this is all so true. I believe in God too so I know where you're coming from.

• Ty. Glad i could help.

• Hawky_

You've mentioned how stressed you are all the way through your post. Remember you aren't a machine. You are a human being. We aren't linear things are constantly changing for us. Maybe with your work stress and the fact you haven't met someone you truly like it just isn't the right time for you. Dont force it. Focus on something else. Your body is working fine and if it wasn't there are solutions for that too. The sex thing will sort itself out once the head settles. Show yourself some compassion. Take some time out and it will pass. When the time is right and the woman is right everything will be kewl. I'm older than you I've been through similar stuff and it always passes given time and some tlc. Be kind to yourself

Most Helpful Girls

• Purple_Summer

It must be a mental block for you. Perhaps you need to sort out some other issues you have in your life, when you are a happier and more relaxed person in general, your health will improve too. Not that this is unhealthy, everyone goes through this, you cannot be horny 100% of the time. Also perhaps there is not a particular woman you are interested in. All the porn and masturbating got boring to you so it is not exciting anymore. When you start lusting after a particular person, having a crush on her everything just wakes up, you will see youself getting excited more and more often just fantasising about her. Don't worry too much about this. Most likely it's just a phase.

• ManOnFire

"When you start lusting after a particular person, having a crush on her everything just wakes up, you will see youself getting excited more and more often just fantasising about her."
      - Yeah! That's how it was with my ex.

• That's what happens to me always. ;D I like lusting after someone. Enjoy the things it does to my body the way it excites it.

• EvilAngel114

It most definitely sounds like stress and depression. Have you considered taking some time off of work for about a week and just go somewhere to relax and get out of your head a bit. Having a lot of stress or worries of things will damper your sex drive. Yes there are things more important in life as people have mention but you’re still young. Maybe talking to someone about the specific problems you’re dealing with will help pinpoint the issues. It sometimes helps to hear things from the outside or having someone work through the issues with you.

• ManOnFire

I want to do a week of vacation time but I don't have enough built up yet.

• Omg you're back girl 💪

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

3435
  • MlleCake

Stress, health?

• Royalsarcasist

I think you’ve grown out of the phase where sex is an animalistic urge and any woman will turn you on. Sex drive for you now is probably more about the woman’s character as well. Sex with someone you actually like is almost always 1000 times better than a gorgeous girl you don’t care about. There’s a lot of different reasons why your sex drive is hitting libido, but this is probably up there. And in my opinion it’s not a bad thing.

• ManOnFire

Yeah, something like that. That's what I'm feeling like, everything you said.

• " And in my opinion it’s not a bad thing " ... It's a GREAT thing , no longer being sexually interested in women is a huge blessing , far more so for a man... very well written response !!

• Oram52

"I feel like there's no glow in life anymore and like nothing really thrills me."
    Anhedonia is not uncommon among people suffering from depression. (1)
    But I wouldn't advise taking medication just yet try other alternatives first. Anhedonia or feeling flatlined also affects libido, inability to feel aroused or feel pleasure can also include sexual arousal and pleasure.

Stop masturbating altogether. Keep your zinc levels up. Start exercising if not already. You said you've improved your diet so that'll have positive affect too.

Stress is obvious not only it affects your libido but its cause of many other negative health issues. Stress releases cortisol which has negative impact if body is flooded with cortisol for long periods. I'd definitely suggest meditation. It should help with stress and hopefully with feeling flatlined as well. Also consider yoga or QiGong.

You need to take this seriously and consider your life as a whole. What changes you can bring about so that you feel more satisfied with your life.

If there are specific issues you want dealt with try EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). Also utilize affirmations. Along with meditation, diet, exercise, lifestyle change or anything else you may feel could help you in the long run.

(1) www.webmd.com/depression/what-is-anhedonia#1

• PinkMichae

Stress is a big factor. It kills my mans drive too. But I wouldn't assume you don't have low testosterone. Because unless you told the doc of your problem it's not routine to test for hormone deficiencies. Have you started any new meds for depression or blood pressure? Cuz that can cause sexual side effects. I'm willing to bet it's your anxiety. It tends to take the passion out of sex and other things you were passionate about.

• ManOnFire

Haven't taken any meds for depression, no. In fact I'm scared to. I don't ever want to be drugs.

• PinkMichae

Do you think you have lost your passion in other things you use to like to do?

• ManOnFire

No. I'm really an artist and I have a lot of fun with that, but little time for it anymore.

• thatguyfromtoronto

I only like women don't get me wrong, but my sex drive is decreasing, I've dealt with a bunch of bimbos and drama queens during my years from Jr. High to University and even now in my 30s. It's annoying, the games, the bullshit, I can't bother anymore. Once I finally don't care at all for sex, that's when girls will be flirting with me, I love how life just shapes up perfectly like that. *smh* I would just tell em to bug off at that point.

• ManOnFire

Yeah, that's the weird thing too! Is that at this point in my life I get way more chicks being into me than ever before. It's so weird.

• FatherJack

Because you are perceived by theses women as not " needy " , therefore much more attractive

• @FatherJack well at that point I won’t give a shit and I’ll ignore them. I don’t want to be committed to a woman (ie: marriage or relationship) I may as well be in jail.

• Bmories99

Stress, and it even seems by your description your tired from work, whether that's mental or physical exhaustion or both can be a determined to your sex drive. Also you described a low grade depression as well or burnout at work. Time to find a new job if you feel that way at work. Or take on a project you enjoy. All the best.

• ManOnFire

Yessir, I am already looking for a new job.

• Tam0320

It happened to me at your age and even though I am a female it happens. I was not “getting wet” and some particular guys only can make me wet as off today. I tell you from experience that the older we get, we start to unconciously seen life different (getting more mature) and with that our priorities or interests in life as well. You are going to be one day only focus not in appereance but in heart and soul, looking maybe for love instead of sex, for me in example looking for peace and emotional stability and so on... you have nothing wrong, this is life. Your erections are NOT going to be like a teenager anymore, your desires will be totally different and what you really like will be what turn you on in a heart beat because you are not that kid that somebody put their hands in your lap and u will be excited right after, it won't work like that anymore. It needs more than that, also at that age even drinking hurts, there is no more drinking until 5:00 am , probably midnight and we tired already... it all change for the good if you look at it with positivism.

• Intraluminal

It's not age. I'm older than you and while my sex drive is now MANAGEABLE, it's not low.

My bet would be either, as you said, low testosterone, or depression.

Two things about testosterone levels. One, there is no real normal "standard" range. The range is VERY wide, with some men having 5 times the level of others. So, it's more a question of what WAS normal for you, and of course, you have no way of knowing what it used to be. There ARE abnormal levels, but they're very low OR very high.

Secondly, testosterone levels are NOT normally monitored, for the reason I just gave, and there is no clinical indication that a doctor would see, and say, "Wow! This guy's testosterone levels must be low. Let me check it!" As a result, no one looking at you would have any reason to know, one way or the other.

All that said, it could be depression. You're at an age where you are fully mature. You apparently have no significant other. I HATE to be one of those "too everything there is a season" guys, but it's kinda true anyway.

• Levin

You sound a pretty burnt out and like you need a serious evaluation in life, about what is making you so unhappy and exhausted.

Because symptoms that are ignored just get worse and worse.

I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's just connected to where you are in life atm. I do find certain things to be injurious to sexual health. Namely, hyperstimulation, for example, through porn. The whole nervous system collapses and goes dead for a bit. If that applies to you, with porn, or anything else you can identify, cut it out. As a general rule, avoid the cheap thrills that give you some kind of arousal to take you away, or to numb you from life. Let be arousal solely from interactions with real life women. I find if I do that, even some flirting can give me a boner.

Secondly, what's your relationship to your groin? How do you feel about your sexuality? A lot of traumas relating to sex are often to do with guilt and shame. Worth experimenting with. The psychological aspect is paramount for people who want to go beyond superficiality.

It's a source of mockery in 'sophisticated' Western cultures. But semen retention can be really healthy and hypercharge you sexually, if used in the right way. It should keep a man sexually vigorous into his late years. Having said that, the basic principles, of not ejaculating unless you really feel like it, or avoiding forcing ejaculation, are all very sound and easy to practice. Basically, quality over quantity, and like I said, using ejaculation as a cheap way to avoid the pain of life is a dangerous path. Just my opinion.

I'm 34, have struggled with a lot of things in life. But as I say, if I follow these principles, and a woman and I just flirt, that's enough in itself.

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

Dude stop watching porn and masturbating for 90 days.
    Also its just part of growing older. and working full time. We get busy and it sucks. and when we get home we are tired af.

Sleeping enough is also crucial so rest up bro and dont fap or watch porn anymore

• Screenwriter

Sounds like you're depressed about the stress at work, the lack of time for yourself. AND you've come to a point in your life where you are PARTICULAR. At 19, you're a walking erection. A breeze turns you on. At 35, you have a woman PERSON in mind. Someone who gives you a smile, listens and talks to you, has values you appreciate, is pleasant to be around. A love interest. AND if you're tired and stressed, sex has no place in your life. You're looking for balance in all things.

• Paris13

See your Doctor and get your Testosterone Tested.. Could be Low.
    And maybe Too, The right Girl has Not come Along to light up a Song... xxoo

• Paris13

Nice Mytake. xxoo

• ManOnFire

I definitely think not finding the right girl is a very large part of it.

• Wishfire17

I think there are a couple things at play here. I think you could be experiencing a bit of depression, I would suggest speaking to your doctor about it. The other thing I'm thinking is that maybe you have reached a point in your life where its not the hot ones that will turn you on, but ones that look good (not smoking hot) and have great personalities. Sometimes being with someone amazing will actually make them more attractive to you. You may need that instead of what you have been going for. Those girls will dull in comparison to someone who has wits and looks.

• hahahmm

Why would you want to have ‘all day boners’ at work?

The last time I had that i was maybe 22-23. I was glad to have finally become a Jedi who was not a slave to a mindless penis. It still works 100% when I’m with a woman.

I had ups & downs in my life as far as being into women. From over the top to feeling like a monk. For some it’s better to get your life goals ($$$$$$$) when you’re not focused on women

• pras016

Probably cause you're not happy in life. You can't really get that "sexual" excitement when you have other problems going on in life. You must be really worried about something that's stopping you from getting all the sexual desires.

• Tdieseler

i sooo totally understand this, and no its not because its you @ManOnFire but it's because its true. and i only have one thing that I've figured out as to why IM not that sexually interested anymore... bitches these days ain't shit.
    it becoming more and more ridiculous to even approach a woman these days, cuz she looks at you like all you want is sex, and lets say she's fine with that, will try to get as much money out of you as possible. the game is dead... so lets let it die.

its not even about just the sex, like, women, period... dont excite me anymore. and the last one that did... i bared my feelings to her, and what did she do... just ghosted. probably for some moron who would just use her as a wet cunt/cum bucket, cuz thats what women like, going for what/who they want, rather than who/what they need.
    i was actually relieved because honestly, didn't wana be dating. done with that.

• ManOnFire

Scary how much we think alike, especially about the dudes these chicks will go for.

• JDavid25

You sort of answered yo own question.. Yo job is stressin you out. You barely have time to do anything fun or to yoself.. It don't sound like you have a fulfilled life.. It sounds like you are goin day to day with a stressful job.. And it sounds sorta like you are in a state of depression. You just too stressed out, and it's causin you to be depressed, and not so excited by life includin women..

• btbc92

What? It's a good thing not to lust after a woman. There is nothing wrong with you. It's a choice you decided to do. You shouldn't be masturbating that is not healthy. I don't give a damn what those other idiots say. It could be because you become so desensitized to masturbating and porn that now that your numb to it and anything else. THAT however, is not normal and would have to see a doctor if you present other symptoms. What your experiencing is why all of that is called sin. Work and stress is part of it. But from what I've remember of you, you never been involved with any girl or woman right? You lack connection with women as a whole and had a connection to strictly self pleasure. It's psychological and mental. Not physical.

• Are you a Christian?

• ManOnFire

@btbc92 "But from what I've remember of you, you never been involved with any girl or woman right?"
      - No, I think you might have the wrong person. In fact you actually commented on one of my other Takes some time ago that was about my then-girlfriend.

• btbc92

Either way, you better go seek up asap.

• tiffany_g

Declining testosterone would be my guess. Production peaks in a man's 20s and tends to drop off after that, taking his libido with it. It seems to be pretty normal, because nearly all men I've been around become less sexually driven after they hit their very late 20s to mid 30s.

• Daniela1982

There are things that can affect your sex drive such as depression, being on anti depressants, drinking alcohol and even innocent things like eating black licorice. I also think porn can mess you up because there gets to a point where you can't get off with normal sex and need to have porn. The sad part is that sooner or later you won't even get off to porn anymore and graduate to darker things like S&M. Porn never seems to regress back to normal sex, just progress.

• SexyAshh

Black licorice causes it too,? Interesting... i have that in a ton of my supplements. Did not know!

• @SexyAshh I forgot where I read that, but it affects a guy's ability to get it up.

• SexyAshh

@daniela1982 hmm, i need to look into what it does to a girl, i have noticed i haven't been as easily aroused as before and it is in a natural anxietg/depression supplement from my chiropractor, so that explains it. Thank you for the info!:)

• Browneye57

Women choose to be a victim. Don't go there.
    And you said 'they didn't notice anything' on your T-count. I would have that specifically tested - if it's low they won't notice it unless you specifically tested for it, and will wreak havoc over your whole life, much like you describe.

When I was your age I was horny as fuck and making shit happen. Things were never better. It's all downhill from there. ;)

• samshady69

i think females make men feel like that by acting like there shit don’t stink. especially the real sexy ones with no sense of humor. nothing personal lady’s! i’m speaking from experience.

• ManOnFire

I absolutely agree, I feel the EXACT same way.

• Ellie-V

I don’t understand why you care so much. I mean... get checked out if that’s what you feel you need to do but as long as you have good health... how is this actually a bad thing?
    There are plenty of other avenues to explore for “glow” and excitement than just sex. Maybe this is a wake up call. Sex (and relationships) obviously shouldn’t be your priority.

There is nothing wrong with you. Don’t make something trivial into WW3.

Not everyone is meant to be brainwashed on sex.

• Neeliexxx

The more you fret about it the worse it will get. So give it a rest. Things will pick up a again when the time is right.

• Samhanks

Maybe something is bothering you, you are a bit depressed with life, circumstances, etc. Be positive, think positive. Be cheerful, don't think negatively, think pleasurable thoughts, have belief and trust in yourself... and you will be alright :)

• CherryRoseChampange

I've gone through similar periods and it normally has to do depression, stress, and possibly going through a lot recently so I'm mentally processing nor healing.

Not being happy can largely affect sex drive from what I know anyway. And the only way I really got it back was to do the things possible to make me feel happier and mentally better. Then work from there by doing g things that make me feel sexier or sexually arouse me. Whether that be having a partner to share those feelings with or dabbling in new things.

• cth96190

You described the symptoms of depression.
    You need to visit your GP and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist.
    GPs lack the training to deal with depression. Nor are GPs informed sufficiently about psychiatric drugs to prescribe them well.
    Outside of that, force yourself to get out of the house and engage in at least an hour of vigorous exercise every day.
    Karate and a gym did more for me than any drug that was prescribed.

• BrittBratt2416

You're either sexually bored, depressed, have low testosterone, aging, lower sex drive, have other hobbies you prefer to do.

• MollyTheOriginal

You expressed some symptoms of depression which has a side effect of low libido, so I would see a therapist and go from there.

• Liam_Hayden

I reached a point where sex without love bores me. It is a good thing, because the wrong women have no sway over me.

• Piteka5

The anxiety it makes you feel might be actual cause, try to focus on something else. As soon as you'll feel more relaxed and in the mood I'm sure you'll feel better

• No_Archons

Sounds like your growing up man lol if men hit this point earlier in life we'd have a better society

• Smegskull

How is this a bad thing? If I could get rid of annoying bodily distractions that cause me to lose concentration and time in my day I'd be happy about it.

This is like complaining you no longer need food and water to get through the day.

• Ecologygirl76

You say that you’re opening up but you actually didn’t really provide any details. Are you married or going steady with someone? What is it that you are stressed out about in your life? Maybe you need to make some changes in these two areas.

• brittslitt

Because there are more important things going on then just sex. once you get a certain age your priorities is set up different.

• jp612612

I agree with this answer completely. There's a reason why so many young people on this site ask questions about "virginity" as if it's the most important thing that they'll ever accomplish in life -- it's because they have nothing going on in their life and they just don't realize it.

• brittslitt

Exactly, no responsibility what so ever. no bills just at home with mommy and daddy so they have all day to masturbate a d worry about sex. when we get older we dont have that luxury

• SentientBrick

Could be the medicine your taking or some sort of deficiency. I say talk to your doctor if it persists.

• LuWe22

After 30 you are not more in your sexual prime. And if everything is dull and nothing exiting anymore does sound a bit like depression.

• MannySimms

I don't know how old you are but testosterone production does fade from around age 20. Your problem is that you're depressed because you worry about things that you can't change. It's the "why me?" syndrome, The answer of course is "why not!" Worrying solves nothing without a plan, if you don't have one then fuck it. Use that time to work on your sex drive since that is addressable.
    With your new extra time, I'd explore the variations in the world of porn. I did that and found I'm attracted to things I NEVER considered. Worked like a charm for me. " I should still be having all-day boners like I used to." That, dear sir, is another problem!

Get busy and good luck.

• CubsterShura

Are you sure that it's not just something temporary? I don't think anyone has a high drive 100% of the time.

• ManOnFire

I really don't know.

• I think it's just temporary and you don't need to stress too much on it.

• mobycry123

True, don't stress too much about it. Stress is another factor too

• justsimpleguy
  • Calming_fire

Now a days social workers like group of professors supply prostitutes as a marriage candidate for happy marriage. It's a charity done by brilliant people.

• Mickey9999

It sounds like your depressed. Ask your doctor about it.

• And by the way, vitamin D deficiencies can cause depression. Depression is defined by losing interest in activities you once loved. Go to your doctor. No shame in it

• Hurdleez-Swampede

It is best if men can remain like Jesus and Paul and flee from sexual temptation.

• colin77

we all get there some point in our life... depression do bring does things... because life starts to treat u differently... when u are doing the same thing over and over again... and getting the same results... but yr heart and mind wants something new... so everything seems dull now... because maturity starts to kick in... u need to turn to yr heavenly father to get that spiritual balance... to control yr physical life... you're battling th old u wanting to bring out th new u and the stress of life just makes things worse... meditate and look into yourself... th answer is there...

• FatherJack

For a man , a decreased / low or no sex drive is a blessing , men typically have far higher sex drives than women , combined with much more restricted sexual access than women. Nothing to be concerned about , my T levels are quite normal , they are lower than when I was younger , to be expected really. Stress does kill libido , it did mine , even the typically strong male libido.

I see the the loss of my Male Curse as a huge blessing , also my situation as a single dad means permanent celibacy anyway , good riddance to an unwanted biological burden and distraction.

• Does sound like you have mild depression by the way , I have fought this , along with PTSD from Army service

• I agree and am jealous. As we age the benefit to wanting to hump like rabbits is far diminished. At my age it is also an unnecessary distraction and burden.

• themomo84

Maybe your low sex drive is normal? Everyone is different.

• MoneyBeets

Get your blood checked out and get prescribed Testosterone at DefyMedical. com

• SexyAshh

Depression can cause that

• supercutebutt

Obviously, you are into dudes.

• smg99

Wow you remind me of someone