26 d

18+ OLDER’s Guide to Goin DOWNtown 🙌🤤🙌

Ever asked or been asked how to go down on someone? I’ve asked. I’ve been asked. Its okay to wanna suck sumn. Its okay to wanna eat eat. We all get a little thirsty/hungry sometimes. What better place to hydrate than getting hosed down or covered in someone else's juices πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜

18+ OLDER’s Guide to Goin DOWNtown πŸ™ŒπŸ€€πŸ™Œ

I’ll prob get a few critics and smartypants who say I didn't do this and that right but everyone has their own taste and style... literally. So if you got a prob, eat a big ole β€”β€”β€” Or just tell me how you really feel in my next post where I’ll ask how you’d advise someone to give oral.

To All the Fellas

Now for starters, if you’re shy, you can always do this in the dark or undercovers. But don’t be scared... or do πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ We won’t bite. And you better not either...

Kiss her lips. Kiss her neck. Drag ur tongue over her tit and around the nipple. Kiss down her tummy. And once you reach that special place, look up to see if she's enjoying the tease. Give her the eye and let her know ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!

Spread her legs and maybe throw one over your shoulder. Take that tongue and ease it between the slit of her other set of lips as you part then with your fingers. Flick her clit back/forth, side to side as fast as you can. Get that shiit wet! Eventually ease off and replace it with your tongue. Then kiss, lick, flick, and repeat. Slurp up all those juices boys. Dont you dare leave a drop to drip...

If you feel like ur drowning, Then kiss her clit again and again and again. Look up at her to see her reactions and see if she's loving it. If she’s not moaning, she could be shy or you may not be doing it right. Surprise her with a finger. Ease it into her tight little hole. Then once you've surpassed the entry, get deep in there. Tonguefck her if you want.

But beware, you’re about to encounter the headlock. It can be deadly so this is where all that weight training comes into play. Flex those arms and pin her legs down to keep em parted. The kitkat is about to run from you but dont panic. I want you to chase after it with your tongue. Keep fingering her and maybe even do the Alphabet until she squirms.

Now who’s hungry? Lets Maybe even add some ice to give her the chills. Be careful with other food/products because you dont wanna affect her PH or give her a yeast infection. Keep it simple and keep it wet. Nuff said!!

And ladies lets keep it clean, fresh, and trimmed to bring him back for more. Eat lots of fruits and drink lots of water. We want these guys to die by the great flood, ok πŸ‘Œ

To All the Ladies

He may try to get greedy. He may say he needs a taste. A taste of your goodies... But you make him wait. Its your turn to quench your thirst. 😁🀀

I know most guys like to get straight to the point but who knows, he could like a little foreplay too. So make sure you kiss those lips and continue making your way down his body. Simply begin stroking the shaft.

If he doesn't precum a lot, then You can use your juices for lube. Just know it will prob taste a little salty, and a bit sweet depending on what you two have been eating.

Now Gently press down on his balls then add a little pressure as u juggle them in your hands. But continue to stroke the shaft as you do so. You’ve gotta multitask and Occasionally provide eye contact.

Kiss your way up one side of the shaft, then flick the tip with your tongue and then drag your tongue down the other side. Lick your way back up but this time suction the tip with your lips... then wind your head around and down, taking every inch you can. If you start to gag, bring your head back up a bit, then slowly work your way back down.

Bob in the motion of his hand against your head as he will most likely play with your hair. Try to suck your jaws in until you can't breathe. Then when you need to breathe, disguise it with kisses/licks. Let all your slob run down his piece. Just relax and let your eyes roll back. Oh yea, and dont run if Mount Cumming erupts

Spice it up a bit by add some fire and ice. I’d say some whipcream as well but the goal is to make him cream on his own...

Welp, hope I could help πŸ™ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

18+ OLDER’s Guide to Goin DOWNtown 🙌🤤🙌
31
7

Most Helpful Guys

• SomeGuyCalledTom

Stop, I can only get so erect! xD

This is a great list, and I'm glad to say confirms much of what I already do ^_^

Nothing hotter than lapping up a girl's creamy juices as she cums from my tongue and fingers.

A finger up her ass never fails to get the job done combined with oral and fingering pussy.

Also I like to nibble and kiss around inside of her thighs and pelvic bone, really make her beg for it (when secretly I'm killing myself every second I'm not going down on her! haha)

69 is awesome too especially when we both finger each other!

1 likes
  • Dargil

I use this.
    18+ OLDER’s Guide to Goin DOWNtown 🙌🤤🙌
    *Frees my hands for both boobs concurrently
    *One or both hands can go to clit stimulation during oral almost guaranteeing an orgasm. Several first "O's" doing this. Submissive? Hell no. It is the ultimate domination bringing a girl to a ground shaking orgasm that leaves her mumbling incoherently.
    18+ OLDER’s Guide to Goin DOWNtown 🙌🤤🙌

2 likes

Most Helpful Girls

• lucidhope

My boyfriend and I were doing things in the car but soon got caught so as we drove away he kept telling me "No more eating you out in here" but he pulls up somewhere else And tries 🀣 I love it when he tells me he loves doing it especially because of my reactions. I'm okay with sucking him off but he takes a while so I get tired and have to stop. Hopefully these tips help until we actually do it.

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Hahaha i loved reading this and hope i help y'all :D πŸ™Œ

• lucidhope

Definitely will see once he’s back from his trip

• NightFlirt

I love trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the creamy eruption from a nice hard dick. I jerk, suck, lick, slurp and gag (or pretend to at least :) )

1 likes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

529
  • Tyler0815

I haven’t eaten a girl out yet, but I’m *down* for trying it, haha!

I keep going back and rereading this post that you wrote because it is so, so well written. I think I’ve already told you this before but you are such a good writer. You have a real talent with words. Right now, I think you’re at the place I’m trying to get to as a writer. You are so creative. The way it’s written makes me want to keep reading and reading and reading. I love your pictures and gifs too, and the advice you gave is so helpful, and deep, and so, so detailed to the point that I already feel like all of my questions about eating a girl out are answered and I didn’t even have any at the moment. Thank you for posting this because this would probably be a question I’d eventually have asked on here and gotten a bunch of douce responses.

I laughed so hard seeing the β€œI’m trying to be a ghost for Halloween” picture AND after reading β€œNow who’s hungry?” just below the ice cream picture. You’ve got such a great sense of humor.

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Hahaha i waited for your response and am glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ being a ghost for Halloween is not that expensive of a costume ya know πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Tyler0815

Ha! Yeah, I really enjoyed it 😊 No, being a ghost is one of the cheapest costumes you can find πŸ˜‚

• TripleAce

Lol you’re such a lover. Its crazy how much lol
    You have love genes in you. You were made to love your man so much

Some girls are just born to be sexy all day lol
    Bet you get turned on by yourself lol

2 likes
    • DizzyDesii

I actually do get turned on by myself πŸ˜‚ and i think u meant im such a pleaser haha

• tenukitanuki

Hahahaa, almost the only reason I ever mistakenly profiled myself as "Primal" in a kink scene for a time. Didn't know it was quasi-furry stuff but the brief summary that put me on to it definitely made me think of how I enjoy women. I let my whole brain get into an autopilot state and the ignition switch is usually a long deep whiff of a woman. I absolutely don't even care what the mixture is, almost. Whether its the vanilla and pheromones of your casual daily existence or a sharp acrid sting of sweat and treated fabric. In fact, it's usually chemical bullshit that ruins the stink of a good woman's sweat or other... consistency. I suppose that may be related to how I tend to become cook & caretaker over time but mostly I'm referring to perfumes, deodorants and other feeble attempts to garnish the lilly which is already tempting.

I say all this in hopes to rouse some encouragement in men to enjoy their filthy nature. Drink from a woman all of herself as to invigorate yourself. This is basically documentary footage of what it should look and feel like when you steal another man's woman and smell her ass for the first time:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AoOa-Fz2kw

And you shall know that you're successful when she starts playing this shit for about 4 hours nonstop.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJRVufEX00
    CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUucumber

• i1T2daty

A woman after my own heart. I love the meticulous control of pleasure going down provides. A woman coming is almost the most beautiful experiences available and there is no better vantage point.

1 likes
  • Apope16

Great pictures. haha. dont forget to kiss and suck on her pelvis and that v line leading down to her pussy. When you suck that v line area near her thigh she will go nuts. Kiss it too.

1 likes
  • Great myTake Ms DD... I love it! :)

1 likes
  • Paige90

This is great!! So many guys are incompetent when it comes (no pun intended) to eating a girl. Maybe this article will help them!

2 likes
  • YourRomeo

Wow. Love the vocabulary and pictures. You really seem to have a good control words and write erotics no kidding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That being said, ig it is obvious that reading that take gave me a boner πŸ˜‚

2 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Just a little obvious 😝 but yea im gonna prob start back eroticas next year

• YourRomeo

Start back? Damn you really sound to be good at it πŸ˜‚

• DizzyDesii

Not a pro haha but i like it

• Mikeyblueeyes

Well first of all, well done. A-1. Lol. But you didn't mention anything bout the oil check. If I'm going down to the great beyond on a girl.. I gotta dip the finger and see if it smells like death.

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ i mentioned the girls should keep check of their hygeine

• So should dudes as well. I know what our locker rooms smelled like from sports. But question... since you know your shit. If it's called oral sex, why isn't it considered sex?

• DizzyDesii

I like sweaty balls πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Anyways I consider oral to be sex but i wouldn't say oral is a form of losing virginity. Its just a form of no longer being β€œinnocent and pure”. in my opinion

• Pejtu

Its not hard to lick pussy good at least for me 5 minutes and she is shaking left and right
    Yes i do talk from experience eating out my girlfriend

BUT giving a good blow job to a guy as a girl its kinda hard because my girlfriend learned to give me a good BJ after 8 months or so so i guess its kinda hard and it also depends on the guys dick lenght and girth how she can handle it
    At the beginning my girlfriend could not make me cum from giving me head no matter how long she did it no success , but after 8 months into the relationship she succeded after 20 ish minutes xd

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Im glad things worked out for you. My first time giving tthe ex a bj was his first time getting one. I had to suck for 20 mins before be came. My jaws was hurtin like a mf. But by day 2, the business was up and running. He was cummin in less than 10 mins and his legs were twitchin the rest of the day

• bulletbob555

I enjoyed reading that. My favorite line is. Can I kiss it? And then it starts something like this...

2 likes
  • John83

Reading this makes me really want to be covered in my girlfriend's juices. Very hot!

1 likes
  • notaspammer

Holy mother of fucking shit Desi!! This is damn Amazing! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
    Had a boner all through reading it πŸ™ˆ

2 likes
    • 🀀🀀🀀🀀

• It was just fucking mesmerising!!

• And ofcourse u can't forget the other 3rd hole fingering πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

• Username96

You said juices are either salty or sweet depending n what ur eating? What Foods make it sweet?

1 likes
    • pineapples and other sweet fruits

• works for guys as well

• DizzyDesii

Yea my ex taste like pineapples doubledipped in sugar. It was too sweet like nahh

• Yana_russia

Haha I'm 13 why am I here lmao but thanks I'll use this in 10 years

2 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao πŸ™ˆ

• ajuk1999

It's always good to be well informed way before you need to be lol

• nuttyjn

Pratice make perfection

• Bismarck_96

Or drink a lot of cold water to numb the gag reflex πŸ˜‰

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Oooh shit. Thanks for the tip 🀀

• The tip huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ nah I didn't know the cold water trick till I seen her chug water quickly to numb or exhaust her gag reflex its become a signal for me when I see her sitting with 8or 9 water bottles next to her πŸ‘… I just know my soul would be taken in a matter of minutes

• DizzyDesii

Hmmm i think i may have experienced that when i used ice on him

• I have no problem going down on her as long as she smells good down there lol but i love eating a girl out. Knowing i am making her body tinglie and getting her wet is such a turn on

• DizzyDesii

Yessss

• When it comes to sex with someone i have deep feelings for i have no limits , i want. to make her come back for more so going down on her i Love to do , love feeling her body quiver with excitement knowing i amneating her good and getting her wet , once she is wet i will slide my cock in her and give her a few thrusts then pull out Then go back to eating her out until she says give me that cock again or if she is a good girl she will stop me and out my cock in her mouth and give me an amazing BJ then i will fuck her until she taps out 😁 Now i am horny

• DizzyDesii

Wooowz

• JDavid25

Okay Desii Gaye, the sexual healer..

2 likes
  • I would love to do it in the future, when I have a girlfriend.

• lsjr16

I never ate a girl out. So hopefully a meet a girl who can teach me how

• Your boyfriend is a lucky guy

2 likes
  • UnknownGagsUser

Wow thanks

2 likes
  • youwannaknow21

Nothing like eating a perfect pussy

1 likes
  • Amorousdude

This made me so horny.

2 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Oops, i had no idea πŸ€­πŸ™Š

• This was hot

1 likes
  • Glen68

Great advice

1 likes
  • ivanhunterjo

That’s πŸ₯΅

1 likes
  • CoffeeWC

Do arousing

1 likes
  • Zach1457

You're a crazy girl, i liked that food stuff

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Hehe thanks

• Zach1457

Ever tried that food stuff?

• DizzyDesii

Whip cream and ice

• Smf1989

I would love to eat out a girl

1 likes
    • DizzyDesii

Hope you know what you're doing ;-)

• Smf1989

After a few times I would eat her out like a pro

• Smf1989

I got some many questions about this topic

• TrustOfWorthington

First MyTake I read xD

1 likes
  • Jjpayne

This is the excellerated course for me :)

• adika63

Im a pro. Just takes practice