26 d

Meet 6 beautiful trans women who make your girlfriend look like a man!

These 6 women can turn up the heat in every straight man’s heart and pants!

1) Kelly Van Der Veer

Kelly is a media personality from the Netherlands. She was born in 1980 and underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2000. Kelly made national headlines when she participated in Big Brother Netherlands in 2001. Kelly has worked as a webcam model, escort and she has participated in several TV shows like Dancing On Ice, Sterren Springen etc.

Miss Van Der Veer is a tall, busty blonde who knows exactly what turns a man on. What heterosexual man wouldn’t feel something grow down there when Kelly was around?

2) Jenna Talackova

Jenna was born in 1988 in Canada. She underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2007 at age 19. She made international headlines when she participated in the Miss Universe Canada pageant, owned by Donald Trump. Initially they decided to disqualify Jenna but eventually she was allowed to compete. Jenna became Miss Congeniality and got a 12th place. She is currently a model. She is very into health and diet and graduated in holistic nutrition. Jenna is a size 4 and 6feet1. Every man’s dream, a leggy blonde with nice breast implants, isn’t it?

3) Christine McGinn

Christine McGinn is a surgeon in New Hope, Pennsylvania. She specializes in transgender surgery and has her own practice called the Papillon Wellness Center. Christine is a trans woman herself and transitioned in 2000. She was born in 1969. McGinn was a flight surgeon in the navy prior to her transition. She is married to her wife Lisa and they have two children together whom Christine is the biological father of. Christine tried dating men after her transition but discovered she still preferred women. I’m sure a lot of straight guys are disappointed now, aren’t you boys?

4) Bailey Jay

Bailey Jay is a transgender porn star. She was born in 1988 and never underwent gender reassignment surgery. She got famous through 4Chan, when the members nicknamed her “line trap” because Bailey Jay didn’t want to clarify her gender or sex. She later went into the porn industry. In 2013 she married her husband Matthew Terhune, a professional photographer.

Cock or no cock, Bailey makes a lot of straight men’s heads spin around. Forum.bodybuilders.com counts several threads on Bailey Jay.

5) Carmen Carrera

Carmen was a participant in Rupaul’s Drag Race. She competed in Rupaul’s Drag Race as a male named Christopher. After the finishing of the season, Carmen announced she was transgender and in 2012 she transitioned to female. Carrera is married to Adrian Torres. They were already together when Carmen was still Christopher. She is currently a model and she tried to have Victoria Secrets hire her as an angel. She started an online petition which went viral, but Victoria Secrets never reacted to the petition.

Carmen is fit and has the right curves in the right places. Even after finding out she’s trans, lots of men still want to sleep with Carrera. She has never wanted to give details about when and if she has undergone bottom surgery.

6) Kayla Ward

Kayla is a YouTuber and a model. She documented her transition on YouTube. She was born in 1992 and had gender reassignment surgery in 2014 at age 22.

What straight male wouldn’t want to wife this beautiful elegant blonde?

Don’t forget to prepare your tissues, boys, before you are going to languish over these beautiful women’s pictures ;-)

27
15

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm nearly speechless. Most look more feminine than some women I know, makeup and the 1000 products women do can do wonders! That said, the whole package may not be... voice, energy, etc.. I don't want to know. I can only hope they don't lead males on without informing them...

I wonder, does the sex actually work (with a male) after gender reassignment surgery? Do they actually get boyfriends? That blows my mind... sounds blech. One wonders when the day comes that some deceased woman can have her sex organs removed, transplanted into a trans gender male and they can have babies! ugh..."beam me up Scotty!" I know it's possible the opposite way. confused offspring?

It honestly makes me a little ill just because... its' just... ugh...

I've had the theory that inside each person is a male and female energy, it can lean hard to one side or the other... based upon hormones and emotions.

I'm also confused on nomenclature. Are they considered the sex they transitioned to, or the one they start out as?

• Anonymous

I get it, you trans want to be women SO BAD that you're lying to yourselves and falsely believe that men actually will want you. Sorry, but that is an exception. Not many will believe in your delusions enough to want to be with you. That takes a huge level of desperation to want to be with a fake woman.

There are enough biological women out there for us men to not even wink an eye at a trans.

I have yet to meet a transperson that passes as a real woman. And I never will. Every time I see one, I can tell they're just men playing dressup. And I never will meet one.

Most Helpful Girls

• GiveMeAllTheCookies

"... whom Christine is the biological father of."
    Disturbing.

Even if the guys are attracted to the pics, the reality is that when they find out about that tiny detail about her being born with a dick, they will stop finding her attractive. You can't change that.

• sheepdip

Doesn't bother me

• @sheepdip good for you.
      For straight men it's different.

• sheepdip

straight, or at least functional straight; I've only had relationships with women, and, baring some experiments in my younger years, have never done anything sexual or romantic with a man.

I'm open to the idea of a sexual encounter with a transperson and the transwomen mentioned above are all attractive to me.

There's been a bit of chatter about the sexual attraction men feel towards transpeople in sciencr20.

Another thing you could do is check out a YouTuber called Blair White who's spoken about the issue.

• Anonymous

They all still have masculine faces, especially that first one - her face is still very manly. And they still have a man's shoulder/hip ratio (ie broader shoulders). Sorry.

• Trans women are women. These women look perfectly womanly.

1325
  • LatinTango0614

You can say they’re women all you want. They’re still biologically men. Penis, boobs, vagina or not. Let’s look at genetics for a sec.

XX Chromozone = woman
    XY Chromozone = man

All of the people pictured are XY, no matter how many surgeries you get. All of the people pictured are MEN. Who by the way, still look masculine. The face structures, the body structure, fat in certain places, the voice box etc...

I am a woman who knows what women look like. This ain’t it. Besides, even though these ones don’t look like women (even with surgeries, makeup and photoshop) I’ve never met an even SLIGHTY convincing trans in public. I was in the woman’s bathroom the other day and there was a tall, muscular man with makeup and fake boobs. He seemed like a pleasant guy! Guy.

Do what you want with your looks, I dont care, but call yourselves what you actually are. Gay, lesbian, cross dressers I don’t care. But stop forcing everyone to call people what they aren’t and stop trying to force straight men to find other men attractive because it fits your agenda.

• asd_nasa

You’re stupid if you think these women are attractive to men. We can see right through their plastic surgery and their terrible cosmetic enhancements. No guy is going to find these woman attractive unless they’re gay or trans themselves. This is honestly fucked up

• Rissyanne

Any man that would go for these trannys would not be straight. Straight men don’t date men.

• These women have vaginas. They are post-operative. They are women in every aspect. Men dating them would bd HETEROSEXUAL.

• Rissyanne

No they aren’t. You still have male chromosomes

• Nobody sees those chromosomes. And I can pay a surrogate to carry my child. I can start a family with a man as I please and they create beautiful vaginas on trans women nowadays.

• JackSmy

I would like to comment, on an AMAZING post, but seems you only accept messages from ones you follow... :)

• Rissyanne

You must be gay

• JackSmy

@Rissyanne Why? Do you even know any gay men?

• Rissyanne

My brother is gay

• Just-Confused

No offense but at least when I was paying attention only the second one came close to passing. I don't know if I'd have been fooled going in blind but I doubt it. Their stomachs hips and faces all still look like men's, and their height. No offense to them I'm sure some people like it, but they still look like men to me. Just with boobs and long hair. That's what I think anyways..

• xyz94

That's exactly what I thought looking at the images...

• Phoenix98

Nope sorry, I feel nothing towards them and do not want any of them.

The mere knowledge of knowing what they are makes me limper then a wet tissue in a storm.

Pass.

• Pineapple_Boy

None of those women turned up the heat in my heart and pants. At the end of the day, they have male bodies and that's not my thing.

• VaIiant

This MyTake was disgusting. Not from being centered around trans women, but that you objectified them so greatly, dissed all men’s girlfriends in the process, and were offensive to men as well. Gtfo

• So does looking more like the gender you pretend to be give more credence to your delusion.
    That's fine I don't concern myself, people will do whatever they do. If you want to embrace delusion go ahead you're welcome to do so. I however will not.

• Their faces are too long and mannish, and their hips are too narrow.

• esotericstory

Disgusting that you think men are some horny animals.

• Wellllll, i hate to break it to ya, but we are all animals and men are typically EXTREMELY horny. Dont even pretend they arent😂

• @PromiscuousPrimate Not true.

• I feel like this is satire but all of these women actually are hot. I don't see what the big deal is with straight men finding these trans girls attractive. Women get to be turned on by other women and eat pussy like a run away slave but yet still be considered fully straight.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

• xyz94

Uh really? Can't you see that the faces, especially that first once, still look masculine? I'm a straight woman and I can recognise that the faces still look masculine

• @xyz94 They don't look masculine. And why would it matter if they did? Women find women more attractive than men but a guy who likes trans girls is gay somehow. Women don't even like fucking tomboys (girls who resemble men). Women only like 20% of men with ULTRA specific sets of features & meanwhile men love 80% of women and the bottom 20% can still get fucked and side chicked.

• xyz94

@AdmiralBailey this was not an opportunity for you to (1) make your own assumptions about all women in general and (2) hate on women for what you perceive to be men finding it more difficult to get sex.

• genericname85

what? none of those look feminine... yeah they have tits but that's it.

• MrBurke

Some of them still look like dudes at least in the face also as far as I'm concerned all of them still are dudes

• joyboy12

I hope this post isn't to convince straight men to be fucking trans people. Honestly get over it. Were humans. Were straight. Some of you are gay but thats fine. But quot shoving it down the norm

• PromiscuousPrimate

They are beautiful!😊 i know we all got crowns, but theirs are extra shiny. Good on them for being their true selves and living their best lives!

• Kas19

Welp. They definitely make me feel less feminine lmao

• I will pass

• Lawschoolgossips

That doctor is so pretty! Can’t believe she was male.

• Noone wants a tranny stop trying to premote them

• men just beat women at anything nowdays,

• mattdzz

They're all pretty gross tbh.

• ShadowofRegret

I am not attracted to men pretending to be women.

• Thotkiana

😂😂😂😂girl PLEASE!!!

• TomboyQueen

My boyfriend wants to be a feminine girl

• Excellent analysis, excellent discussion!

• smg99

They are beautiful indeed

• Okay that's new to me

• valentine74

I think its hilarious

• taleswapper

LOL! Beauties all, thank you. ;)

• These women make my girlfriend look like a man

• KandyKane1

Well that's your opinion

• sheepdip

I think these ladies look lovely

• Anonymous

This has to be a troll right? Surely there are heaps of surgically altered men way more attractive than these barely passable monsters? I don't believe that anybody would seriously think these plastic surgeons practice attempts would be irresistible to a heterosexual male with working eyes.
    Like next to the surgical abortion Jenner they are far far better looking; but that has more to do with Jenner resembling a barbie doll that landed face down on hot coals

• Anonymous

Those are some pretty MEN.
    Goes to show that with enough makeup... we could make Rocky Dennis look like A model.

• Anonymous

The absolute eewww would be if you added Caitlyn Jenner to your list.

• Anonymous

All men are basically gay. The dick would just make them more into these “girls”.

• Anonymous

Only Bailey Jay actually look good enough to compare her even with my girlfriend.