myReview 10 d

Nipple Orgasm: Can It Really Be Done, Worth Trying?

Do you know that some women, or even some men, can have orgasms by nipple stimulation? Perhaps you have such a talent, but so far you have not noticed enough interested.

What does science say?

Nipple orgasm has not been scientifically proven yet. However, there is a known fact; Like the clitoris, the nipples are one of the most stimulated areas during sex, and the stimulation to the nipples has the same effect as the stimulation of the clitoris in the brain. Isn't it promising?

But how?

Being an orgasm requires preparation as a brain, no matter in which region. It is important to remain calm without feeling under pressure. You can even see it as a long foreplay. Your partner can draw circles on your chest with fingertips and use your tongue. First moving slowly and then accelerating increases the effect.

Don't limit yourself!

Don't think of it as just simple touches. You can also try them; your partner may blow slightly towards your nipples. It can slightly bite and absorb the breasts and nipples. It can gently pinch with your fingertips, squeeze it a little bit between your fingers and even add a massage. Perhaps a slow blow to your breasts may have a stimulating effect. Or, by taking the job further, your partner can place his lubricated penis with massage oil between your breasts. If you love toys, you can get a vibrator around your breasts. Can use pieces of ice.

At the end of the day everything is left to you and your partner's imagination and pleasure.

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜

11
11

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guys

• HeyMikie

It depends on the woman (or guy). Some women can have an orgasm from having their nipples stimulated but it can take quite a bit of time. My favorite technique is to suck as much of the woman's nipple inside my mouth as I can and keep the suction high while flicking my tongue back and forth rapidly across her nipple. Most women will enjoy that even if they don't have an orgasm. It is also important to remember that many women experience very high nipple sensitivity at some point in their menstrual cycle, making direct stimulation uncomfortable and possibly even painful. Pay attention to that and act accordingly. Another trait that is even more rare than nipple orgasm is that some women can have an orgasm from having their tailbone massaged. It is very rare, but it does happen.

Is this still revelant?
  • Dargil

Unscientific opinion. Rare but it can happen. I have sucked on one nipple while caressing the other and got a lot of bucking and deep breathing but don't know of that was an orgasm.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• erandal

Yes, it is possible and I have had it happen a few times when I am feeling super horny, but that's only a few times in nearly 30 years !! Not very often, but it is possible.

Is this still revelant?
  • Elizabethgee

90% of women will never orgasm from vaginal penetration so I highly doubt twirling her nipples is gonna do anything

Is this still revelant?

99
  • LuWe22

I get really turned on when he plays, sucks and bites my nipples. He takes his time and pays a lot of attention to them but no I don't orgasm from it

• Mikayla3

Yes, not not while breast feeding a baby... itโ€™s different.

• Really? I would have thought breast-feeding babies would induce nipple orgasms. It does increase oxytocin levels.

• Paige90

I am pretty sure I can't cum from someone only playing with my nipples

• Dipeshsb

I agreed

• meinkol

Yes.. I can play 5 different plays at the same time. That may help u

• Madeziner

Well i agreed to some extent for the sake of reason that stimulation levels may varry and simply differs from person to person. It can be for some

• thumprocker

My girlfriend has extremely sensitive nipples. I can make her cum during intercourse by licking and sucking her nipples.

• yours_truly69

This is so true.. I get turned on by nipple simulation.. my boyfriend knows exactly how to turn me on

• Gedaria

Never managed to, but you can get her really going by just sucking and playing with the nipples...

• Nipples pleasure leads right to her vigina. Enjoy girls

• Ill get right on it. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Yes it can be done

• DysFictoral

It happens

• komgj

Its true

• just_chief

Seems interesting...

• Yeah itโ€™s worth trying

• My girlfriend didn't like that.. She get turned of

• Anonymous

Its damn hot

• Anonymous

Men just sit at home and hope for this bs. Itโ€™s not real. No woman had ever โ€œclimaxedโ€ from such bs no matter how sensitive her boons are. Sorry.

• Anonymous

Hmm interesting

• Anonymous

Very sensual. I love it. It's worth trying.