26 d

Unpopular Opinion: Guys that ONLY want a FFM threesome as the sexual adventure in a relationship don't deserve it because of jilted expectations

Girls wanna have fun, too!
Girls wanna have fun, too!

This applies to a relationship when a guy wants a FFM threesome but bulks at a MMF threesome or other exploratory options that offers the girlfriend some freedom.

For saying no to a MMF: He doesn't want another guy having sex with HIS pussy, or is going to be mad if the other guy has a bigger dick, or can last longer...whatever reason, I want to scream. Girls have insecurities too, but we are placated with the, "but I'm with YOU." Then the absolute bullshit argument always comes out that "men are designed to spread their seed and by nature are sexual beings that shouldn't have to tamper their sexual desires and be bored." Women like having a lot of sex too (and aren't sluts because of that!) and some of us want to have fun with another guy! We think about sex with different guys...sometimes multiple guys at once!

Guys need to really work on satisfying ONE girl before taking on TWO. A threesome isn't just about a male ego, it's supposed to be a fun and satisfying sexual adventure for everyone.

It's common wishful thinking among women that they would like more oral, especially if they do it frequently for their man. If a guys LIKES getting oral, then doesn't he think girl would like it too? Guys in relationships seem to hardly eat out their woman unless they are asked.

Foreplay and teasing go along with satisfaction. Biggie complaint from women: "He doesn't do foreplay!" Sometimes your boner isn't enough to make us wet and ready! The worst thing to watch would be your boyfriend (that you cook for, support, wear sexy lingerie for) going all out in a threesome with some other girl if he doesn't put in extra effort when it's just the two of you.

Guys who ONLY want a FFM threesome as the sexual adventure should never have it in a relationship. They might as well say, "Thanks for the emotional support but you cannot fulfil my sexual needs I need multiple other people for that otherwise I will get bored, but I am going to be enough for you."

39
5

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Guys

• MrOracle

My last girlfriend wanted a MFF threesome, and spent 4 months talking me into it (well, more accurately, convincing me that she really wanted it and that she would be okay with what would happen). She had zero interest in a MMF threesome, which is good because that's never going to happen (with me, at least). The point is: I wasn't the one asking, and I was perfectly fine with no threesome at all.

Anyway, I totally get your point, but the fact is that far more women are a lot more fluid with their gender preferences than men are, and far more women are curious about having sex with other women than men are with other men, so there's a natural imbalance there.

If you can't both agree on a threesome of whatever type, then the simple answer is: don't have one. That's perfectly okay. They aren't for everyone.

Is this still revelant?
    • Lamela

Your girlfriend, is she bisexual?

• Anonymous

Unpopular truth, women who try to manipulate their men into mmf threesomes are lying cheating sluts, and their selfishness will eventually lead to a break up, most likely when he finds out she's cheating. It sucks if her boyfriend doesn't do foreplay, but talk to him about it instead of trying to get him agree to watch while you cheat on him, and fuck half the state in front of him. What happened to "fun and exciting for all"? Getting gangbanged by a bunch of guys 2 minutes each (remember men suck in bed after all!) will not make her happy, despite all the porn. Porn Lies. Grow. The Fuck. UP!

Is this still revelant?
    • The topic was he's trying to manipulate her into a FMF 3sum and her point is not unless you're willing to do MFM 3sum also. I've said this to boyfriends many times and they balk at that idea and I laugh at them... Also, if 3sums equal cheating for women then it also equals cheating for men. Men Cheat just as much as Women so stop Generalizing and turning women into the Evildoers.

• Anonymous

@Moonchild714 that is exactly the point. I understand what he wants and he doesn't want to "indulge" in ANYthing that allows me sexual freedom... which is typed right behind the MFM threesome in the first paragraph... that no one seems to acknowledge... and I'm not holding it against him, we broke up since we are on different pages sexually and not into wasting people's time, so this thought is a product of that. I have reached the conclusion that I personally won't do a threesome in a relationship. I will be the third, but not a couple

• Anonymous

Lol you are such a hypocryte! When he wants an fmf thressome, and you don't he is "manipulating" you, but when you want an mfm, and he doesn't he's "oppresssing your sexual freedom". Talk about a double standard! As I said, Grow. The Fuck. UP!

@moonchild714 I never said it wasn't to have one with two girls, the same message about porn applies. It is hypocritical, that when a man wants fmf and she doesn't he is "manipulating" her but when its reveresed he is "opressing her sexual freedom". So much for your veneer of "equality"!

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous

I believe cause they aren’t comfortable with their sexuality.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thank You for MHO.

437
  • Curmudgeon

Undeniable Truth Of Life: Sex changes things between people. It might make the relationship better, and it might make the relationship worse, but it does make it *different* from that point forward.

Corollary Rule: That goes for the 3rd party brought into the relationship as well.

• LesterJester

If it was ever a possible option, I would be open to either, but obviously some ground rules would need to be established and agreed upon in either case.

Which would I prefer? Guess I don't really have a preference. But yeah it is a bit hypocritical to only want one but not the other, ignoring what your partner would prefer. Maybe take turns between each one?

• Anpu23

Of all of the multiple combinations that I have tried the most fun have always been MFM. Guys think about how they picture FMF as the femails enjoying each other for his pleasure and think, "I'm not going down on some dude for her..." And miss the reality of it. Which is putting her between the two of you... But guys are visual creatures and miss that point. Oh well, it's purely a perception thing.

• Any woman that wants any kind of threesome is out the door, I wouldn't tolerate it. Its not "sexual adventure", its called not caring about the relationship or the other person and its weak willed and quite frankly disgusting.

• sawno

I am the kind of guy open to a FFM threesome but not a MMF threesome.
    Its for the simple concept of the fact i want everyone to be able to enjoy everyone, i am not attracted to a male so a MMF wouldn't work the same and if she isn't into girls a FFM wouldn't work either.
    FFM for me is if she is bisexual and wants to experience sex with a girl, if we find a girl that wants to have sex with us both that means nobody is left out and we can all have a good time.

• Guffrus

They dont deserve them?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Threesomes aren't like chocolate drops you know, its not a gold star for your fridge chart.

If you dont want to have a threesome then dont but quite why you think you get to choose what other people should be doing is beyond me.

So let me clarify this situation for you.

Pay attention because it applies to a great many things, not just threesomes.

You only get to choose for you, what other people do is literally none of your business, at all.

• Well... it's not a "bullshit argument," it's literal biological fact, but... uh okay.

Anyway, if your point is that if the dude wants the FFM to happen, that he should be more open to the opposite, then yeah sure, there's nothing wrong with that.

But again, "but you cannot fulfil [sic] my sexual needs I need multiple other people for that otherwise I will get bored, but I am going to be enough for you" well... yeah. Right.

• Anonymous

Right, I'm just saying that there are girls who feel the same way and defy "biology". Its just an old, tired argument when presented THAT way cuts out female sexuality and makes it a bullshit argument

• Lol sure sis

• Nobody-gives-a-finch

I guess if pleasure, rights, and "equality" are your only reasons, then yes, it's selfish.
    Don't trust what thousands of years have limited the sexual experience to over the course of natural selection. Because being the same is so important to you.

• osili

careful what you wish for what a man or a woman has to give to the other is ones self also that which many call making love will no longer have that meaning when with the right partner i have be blessed that everytime feels like the first time and the biggest problem with a 3sum is it dont end when you leave the room ff will see each other on the sly or the mf will do the same respect yourself and each other

• askme7

Yes us guys can b 1sided. some of us men need 2 b more open minded. people in general need 2 discover them selves witch means u have 2 b open minded if u really want 2 know wht u like & dont like. dont knock it till u try it.

• bamesjond0069

Honestly women only want mff threesomes. Only weird slut sex addict women unfit for relationships want mmf. Its humiliating for a man to have another man with his girl. Do you want to humiliate and lose respect for your boyfriend? Sounds like you want to lose respect for your boyfriend so you can have the control in the relationship. Thats sick. you're fucked in the head.

• johnieohm

well in this i want to do a ffm and a mmf threesome, 2 different times. i literally broke up with someone because they wouldn't let me eat them out. like that is something i have to do to be satisfied. its kinda where i draw th line is letting me eat them out

• Luijo

Wth, i don't even like threesomes, i think sex is for two persons if you want to make a party or something you do you but not everyone like those things

• Twalli

This is the exact reason why I won't have a threesome. I would like a FFM one, most guys probably would. I do not like the idea of a MMF threesome and if my girlfriend agreed to a FFM threesome I should be comfortable if she wanted a MMF threesome.

• SomeGuyCalledTom

I must be some unusual breed of guy lol, coz I love giving foreplay and oral to girls I date.

I'd love to do FFM threesomes with a willing partner who wants the same thing.

I don't think that should automatically mean I have to go alone with an MFM. They are two different things, and as such should be negotiated separately from one another.

That said, maybe I'd entertain the notion of a "devil's three-way" where the girl is taking it from both ends but both of the guys have equal control. I wouldn't want to be cuckolded or ignored in favour of the other guy. But if boundaries are crystal clear, and the other guy can be gotten rid of afterwards, then I could be more amenable to the suggestion.

I'm sure women can have similar anxiety about FFM, which is why communication about all this is so important before, during and after the fact.

• normalice

You could probably call it selfish, but it's not much different than asking a guy to be gay. If he's not into guys then he's just plain not into guys. If you're not into girls, why engage in an FFM?

• Anonymous

One argument for this is that women are naturally more sexually fluid so its not a big deal for girl/girl but for guys they are absolutely straight, not even a MFM where they don't even touch

• normalice

That's a fair point if you're asking about averages. But your concern ought to be about yourself. What the average girl wants or likes is not relevant - if you don't want to have sex with women, do not engage in an FFM. Even if you do want to have sex with women, that's still not a guarantee that you would like an FFM.

With any threesome, it works best if the one sharing their role is treated as the center of attention. If the girl you invite to an FFM isn't madly attracted to you, and maybe tolerant of your boyfriend, it's going to get weird. If a guy you invite to an MMF isn't madly attracted to your boyfriend, it's going to get weird. This isn't really about fairness so much as compatibility.

• bangyourhead

lol, I don't want a MMF threesome because I'm still only fucking one person... defeating the purpose of the threesome. 2 women means I get to fuck more than one person which is the point of the threesome.

• okeydoke

I agree with you.
    And in my own life have enjoyed both FFM and MMF threesomes. Which have also worked out well because I am a bisexual person who almost exclusively dates other bisexual people.

• The picture here shows two girls bent over and a guy in the back lmao an that's approved it looks like they're both about to get spanked /doggy'ed by him and know it while smiling at eachother.

• Agree and same goes with women who only wants it to be 2 men and a woman.

I like 1 on 1 relationships the best.

• Pete671

MFM threesomes are hotter, especially if the other guy has a bigger dick than me and cums loads, sloppy seconds are awesome!,

• How is THAT an unpopular opinion? That's literally exactly what 95% of people think

• Miristheiss

Only sleazy people screw anyone but their mate.
    Anyone who wants 3-some isn't worth having.

• Dchrls78104

The saying, "God gave to Adam one wife" exists for a reason.

• Blain20

I've never heard of it. What chapter and verse?

• @Blain20 this saying may be based on Genesis 1:24: "A man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall stick to his wife, and the two will become one flesh”.

• Blain20

It is based on a few misinterpreted verses.

• JamesRandiDebates

I disagree with everything you wrote. just shut up and please your man. If that means bringing another bitch into the bedroom, so be it. No guy wants a MMF. That's just gay.

• doodoobutter

Only threesome I had was with two white girls. I'm not sharing pussy with another dick in the room. Gtfoh.

• ask4any

I whole heartedly agree. Being a hedonist I have experienced both styles of threesome's and orgies and group sex and men are really missing out if they are not allowing the girlfriend sexual freedom. I've said it before on this forum and I'll say it again and I will keep saying it. Nothing, I mean nothing pleases me more than watching my s/o recieving as much sexual pleasure as she can take from both men and women. I will admit that the swingers lifestyle isn't for everyone but it sure as hell works for us

• mike19283

I agree. Somewhat. I think it is fine for straight guys to want FFM. If the guy was bi he should totally do MMF too.

• Anonymous

What if the 2 guys didn't even touch each other?

• mike19283

No! Seeing is bad too. I'm straight and once considered an MMF, but I'll never do it

• Hamsteroids

This is nothing but true lol

• Hypnos0929

Not really a threesome is difficult for men. It's twice the expectations in the case of MFF. In the case of MMF it's awkward because there are only a few ways it can go:
      1) You take turns: This is awkward because there's usually 3 rounds. One for each guy then the woman's choice and if I'm a boyfriend and I don't get picked that's gonna bruise my ego the same way if you were told by your boyfriend that his ex was the best he ever had.
      2) Double Penetration: From what I've heard this is extremely difficult for people who aren't used to it or with 2 guys who don't care about the girl. It can be painful for the woman and the guys can apparently feel each other so this isn't ideal.
      3) Eiffel Tower Switching: This is the "best" way for a MMF but again not ideal for straight men.

I'm not saying a MFF better than a MMF because it's all about perspective. For men, straight is very rigid in definition because if you've slept with another guy you're pretty much gay in the eyes of 90-98% of men. A MMF is too close for comfort and choosing another guy is even more difficult because you've both got to agree and there's a chance she might want more. You just gotta look at it from both sides.
      With that said I couldn't do either. It's not for me because in a MFF I'd be too worried about lasting in bed, and my oral skills are probably a C- in rating. A MMF would just be too awkward for my tastes unless it was switching/turns and I don't like sloppy seconds.

• Nah... this is nothing but true

• LeeKenz

That's not what threesomes are about.

• Katie1964

I wouldn't want a MFM, yuck. I would rather a FMF.

• Goes both ways in women who want mmf threesomes.

• highjinx

You only see one rooster in the hen house

• torn247

Totally agree

• harishSimbu

What's ur I'd name? 🤣

• Anonymous

When my girlfriend proposed me a FFM threesome, I dumped her ass and cut off the girl she wanted to include. Disgusting people.

• Anonymous

Is it a personal preference or religious? What do you not like about it?

• Anonymous

I put up with all her deviances but it was never enough for her. She started pushing to include her BFF I bailed because I understood I was about to get screwed over.

• Anonymous

We only do MFM threesomes and we're both very happy with that.

• Anonymous

MMF, FFM FMFM whatever, as long as you and they are having fun! that's my theory

• Anonymous

Chance are if I have a mfm 3 sum I don't care about u or respect and only see u as a sex object.

• Anonymous

Nah, that's ridiculous. I honestly have never met a woman who truly wanted to have a MMF, but I have had two FFMs with different women and in both cases it was the women's idea.

• Anonymous

"He doesn't want another guy having sex with HIS pussy, or is going to be mad if the other guy has a bigger dick, or can last longer"

Nope, has nothing to do with that. I have zero interest in seeing another guy naked in a sexual context because, like most guys, and unlike most girls, I have zero bisexual tendencies. It's not going to happen, ever. The idea is repulsive and a big enough turnoff to me that if a girl really wants that then she will need to find another boyfriend.

In my experience there are VERY few girls who are actually interested in an MMF threesome anyway. There are far more who are interested in a FFM because most girls have some degree of sexual attraction to other girls and a FFM is the perfect way for them to indulge those desires without feeling like a lesbian, which I've discovered is a big deterrent for many girls. I have seen this over and over again.

Saying guys who only want FFM threesomes don't deserve it is just silly. If you want a MMF, find a bisexual guy who is into that. They exist, but there are FAR fewer of them than there are bisexual girls, and that is really the core issue here. But yeah, just stop being so silly about it. You keep posting about it and it's getting a little old. You need to accept the fact that you are an outlier and stop trying to push your opinions and desires on others.