28 d

Signs that the girl at work or school secretly wants to fuck you

1. A girl who likes you will find a way to put herself in your orbit

It's not an accident that she randomly ends up standing next to you random conversation. Its not an accident that she is not far from you in class or you spot her on campus at odd places or she is eating lunch in the cafeteria around the same time. Sometimes a woman does this on purpose without realizing its because they like you. Its even more romantic if it happens because you both have the same random interests. Like you both like two creams in your coffee or you are in the same library section checking out science fiction novels.

2. A girl who initiates conversation with you is comfortable being alone with you.

There are creepers everywhere. On an average day guys look at booty, flirt, brush against women on the subway, hoot, sexually harass women. She should really be sick and tired of being around any man at all. But no. She is walking up to you to initiate conversation and say hello. It means she like you. It also means that she trusts you enough to be alone with you at a bar, out for ice cream, on a day. Likely is okay coming to your apartment to hangout.

3. If her feet are always pointed at you when she talks to you, then she likely has thought about fucking you.

I know and understand this shit is presumptuous but I am going to come out and declare this to be a fact. There is too much behavioral studies that show that attraction is traced directly to where feet are pointed. She she is facing you, her feet are pointed toward you when you talk...she has thought about fucking you at least a few times. Just saying.

4. Any movement of hair is a dead giveaway that she wants to fuck you.

I am not talking about a lady scratching her head one time. I am saying, if she is putting her hair up or down or stroking it the majority of time she is talking to you. Be a gentleman. Ask her out. She wants to fuck you badly, she just wants you to be the nice confident guy who doesn't fuck it all up.

15
17

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    Dude. These signs are just stuff PEOPLE do when they either like you or just appreciate you as a friend.

If touching your own hair would mean "I want to fuck" then I guess I'm one horny son of a bitch because I touch my hair all the time. It's called being nervous and that can happen for more than one reason. In my case it's social anxiety which a lot of people experience in our society. So don't get too hung up about small things and just ask a girl if she wants to hang out instead of perversely staring at her to see if she shows "the signs"
    Is this still revelant?
    • Dont be hostile. You as a woman can't know because you dont even realize you are doing these things. Its not about one single thing in this list. It is when a woman does all of these things at once... yeah. The signs are clear. In my experience women are very hostile when guys expose their secrets. They will deny deny at all cost and then women will be quick to defend each other in opposition to the post. Thats how I know the post has struck a chord of truth.

At the same time... this post is intended to be controversial. Why would I post something boring with a lukewarm or moderate position? I think think controversy sparks conversation that is more entertaining and fun. :)

• Anonymous

I'm not even being hostile dude XD. Besides, like I said... these are normal signs of someone liking you not wanting to fuck you.

Let me be very clear with one thing. I'm here on GAG to help and to understand more about both guys and girls. I wouldn't try to hide some stuff here because I have no reason to. The fact that you have to defend yourself and go around saying I'm hostile because you were in fact incorrect makes it even more obvious that you don't know what you're talking about.

You wanted people to click on your post. In a way you're just clickbaiting. If you've actually studied psychology you would know that these facts don't match the title. As you probably can tell, there's a lot of people who have commented that you are wrong. There's a reason why they've done so.

But sure go ahead and believe what you want. I just want people that read your post to know the truth. Have nice day :)

• I am not a psychologist. And yes, I am click baiting. It looks like we can agree on that. This is a random post based on my observation and experience. I dont think I claimed I was a professional anything.

• Worth adding we might think your attractive when we meet and sex will pop in our mind a lot but guys do a brilliant job of putting us off once they start talking.
    Is this still revelant?
    • What kind of things put you off?

• Creepy comments, asking for phone number within seconds, over confidence, poor language skills. etc

• Oh. Yuck. I see what you mean.

Most Helpful Guys

• lotuslaz
    So these can be signs someone's DTF or more than likely the person is just comfortable with you and thinks that you are their friend. So assuming that your friend wants to fuck you is a sure fire way not to have a friend anymore because they think you are a stupid ass mother fucker who thinks that any sign of affection is attraction and deserve to be alone.

Or they want to fuck you. Its possible and stranger things have happened
    Is this still revelant?
  • crazy8000
    Both yes and no.
    It's also a sign of romantic interest.
    Is this still revelant?
    • crazy8000

Learn this that those are subconscious and unconscious behaviors majority of people aren't aware of doing or for that matter why.
      That's the biggest reason you get feelings that tries to disprove you that you are wrong, even claim it's a middle school behavior.

You have a lot of more signals that many of them aren't aware of. even that gives the equivalent signal of a males erection that some still tries to gaslight it.

Most people are open books. very few are poker faces.

• crazy8000

female's not (feelings)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1315
  • tartaarsaus
    Well, there is this concept that exists. It is called “friends”.

You know, people who talk to you, people who are comfortable around you. And it is very likely that at some point they are going to touch their hair as well.

Either they all want to fuck me, among other people who have called me ugly, or this is wayyyyyyyy too general and pointing at things that will invariably happen.

I wonder which one...
    • Even friends want to fuck you secretly. We are talking carnal and secret desires. Not relationship desire. Just like... i like Joey he's so sweet. I wonder if he's good in bed? Haha. But no no. I mean he's joey right? But maybe he big? Itd be funny if we hooked up. But it would never happen. I mean, he's my friend joey. Ges not sexy. Kinda cute.. but... "Hi, Joey! So who was she? Your girlfriend? Oh... okay..."

• So basically everyone who is friends with you and does these very common things wants to fuck you? Interesting

• Yep! Or have thought about it. You can be charming and sweet and increase your odds by flirting. Or you can assume friendship and be platonic. I have flirted with longtime platonic friends and had sex.

• rozequarts
    Girls: This isn't really accurate and could just be signs of friendliness or typical behavior.

Guys: If you disagree then it MUST be true.

But in all seriousness, 3 & 4 are where the accuracy is questionable. I would add that, if a girl flirts subtly, laughs a lot even if you're not very funny, or if you make eye contact a LOT before you actually have the first conversation - then she's likely interested.
  • Porcelaine
    Wow. I knew even before I clicked on the take that this was written by a man and most likely had idiotic content. Now that I clicked on it it's so dumb not sure if it's even meant to be serious. Probably trolling. Cause you could apply every single one of these as ''signs'' that a woman secretly wants to do anything. Like eat ice cream for dinner.
  • itsaed_94
    Actually these are the signs of attraction, when somebody likes you.
    • Attraction=Secretly contemplating sex.

• no1else
    Not a chance any of this applicable outside of the prepuacwmt mind that concocted it
    • Hilariously 19 people liked the take...

• no1else

I completely forgot what we were talking about

• justawhiteman
    yeah but what about the women who just have a flirty or bubbly personality?
    • Jesse0

They confuse me the most

• Its not about one sign. Its about all of these signs added together.

• Games_
    I knew this was bs when I came across the hair and feet part. Saying hello too. Thing is girls are so stupidly different because they are spectators. The only way is guessing and just relying on luck tbh.

there's girls who do this and still dont like the guy. I've seen this shit in school everyday.

Girl hugs, laughs at dude so much, touches hair.

I then hangout with that same girl in public then she says she's that guy is ugly and wouldn't date em
  • FatherJack
    Unfortunately for most men , it is NOT this straightforward , these signals can and do ( and more often than not ) indicate simple platonic friendliness. Best not to assume any sexual interest.
  • Dongtai
    Or take her out, get to know her and find out without pretending to be a psychic.

Works for me 🤷‍♂️
  • Xyline789
    By your definitions, nearly every girl I've ever talked to was interested... It's not that simple.
  • Hamsteroids
    This is stupid, but okay lol
    • Hi Hemorrhoids,

I was just wondering. How do you flirt? Just curious.

• @Apope16 you may want to correct your spelling of their username😅

• waleedv3
    I used to feel like a 5/10 but after reading this post I feel like a 20/10
    Brb according to the poster every girl on the planet wants some
  • KatherineJ
    That isn’t how it works! Sure, some of that may be a hint, or maybe she is just a nice person. It isn’t always about getting laid.
    • I dont think a woman in the moment realizes her signals or what she is doing. She usually gets laid based on emotion. Not a thought process.

• KatherineJ

Oh really... I’m glad to meet such an experienced expert on women. 🙄

• This is what most women tell me. Women have sex based on emotion in the moment. Not because they have strategically checked 3 dates off on their calendar. Successful men know that you connect with women sexually emotion. Not logic.

• DailyIntrovert
    Nope
    • Fair enough. Thanks for the reply!

• Redstang88
    Ehhhh, these are potential clues but way over simplified to be a set rule.
  • yourfavperson
    Ur a weirdo.
  • RandomFinnishdude
    Im not really feeling this.
    • Thats okay. you dont have to man.

• raxhere
    Lmaoo
  • MannySimms
    You mean with a strap-on? No thanks.
  • sahabkhan
    Confused
  • moo07
    I don't think so
  • I agree
  • dmoneybagz
    Dude. No.
  • Anonymous
    Please tell me you're joking. This is one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard.

The problem is: there may be some guys who will believe this and act on it. Then if the womn resists - because she DOESN'T want to F the guy - he gets mad, calls her a cocktease (and other nasty names), and often forces himself on her = rapes her!

Aren't editors supposed to act more responsibly! No wonder women are leaving this forum and joining girls forums!!
  • Anonymous
    Aren’t u gay?
  • Anonymous
    Um no. I have done all those things with guys i had zero interest in. This is why guys think every girl who talks to them wants sex smh.
  • Anonymous
    Where can I study phycology to essentially have the education as a psychologist without a degree.
    • At a bar or strip club.

• Anonymous

Thanks :)

• Anonymous
    this is really dumb:/ i mess with my hair constantly and it is NOT me signaling (consciously or not) that i want to sleep with someone. also the thing about the feet is nonsense. i’ve checked my own feet, the feet of my friends, after hearing this theory years ago (not from any study, but from a TWEET) and it never matches up to who i know i like, to who i know my friends like, etc. and are people really reading this far into seeing a person around? this post says not to write it off as coincidence but... a lot of the time it IS. i’m actually aware that people for some reason think this way, and so if i have agreed with a guy several times already and have had a lot in common with him i will refrain from agreeing with him a lot after that because people get in their heads way too much about this shit. chill, take a step back, a realize not everyone you see in the same aisle in the library wants to sleep with you
    • Thanks for the reply. Have you done all these things at once? Think back on guys you like... i swear to god you likely did these things. Just admit it

• Anonymous

i wouldn’t be so sure. maybe a middle schooler would agree with you. this kind of flirting is some 12 year old crap

• Thats true. How do you flirt?