10 d

Sexy Time Reduces Cancer!

Did you know that there are bonding chemicals that promote monogamy and assist with keeping parents together in the raising of a child? If you are in a relationship (especially with children) have MORE SEX than the early stages of the relationship. This will keep things vibrant and strong.

Sexy Time Reduces Cancer!

Did you know that when a woman has her breasts fondled and touched it reduces the risk of breast cancer? Show affection by standing behind your partner, kiss her head, her hair, her neck, or her shoulder while lovingly massaging her breasts. Doing it while standing behind her enhances the erotic and sensual pleasure for her because not seeing you while you do this allows her to better focus on the sensual pleasure without distraction. There is a spiritual "oneness" when you do this behind her. With most girls I have done this to it pretty much makes them wet right away. Especially if they are already horny. Some girls can orgasm with breasts stimulation alone.

Did you know that masturbating 21 times in a month reduces the risk of testicular cancer? Yep. Even if you don't ejaculate it reduces the risk in a healthy way.

Did you know that a quarter of a glass of wine 3 or 4 times per week promotes heart health and memory into old age? After a long day, have a small quarter glass before bed with your partner and then cuddle. One full glass twice a week is okay. Anything more than that and its unhealthy.

Have sex, masturbate, and drink away for good health!

Sexy Time Reduces Cancer!
12
27

Most Helpful Guys

• Shooter7
    Dang.. Sex is the prime motivation of our birth and we are the result of sex.
    But our ancestors had more bonding with their female partners then we all have today.
    And that purpose we are required to explore
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    Interesting! And I thought breasts were not sexual, or at least that's what the "free the nipple" advocates say. LOL

Nice take. Thank you for sharing it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thank you for mho.

• The main function of breasts aren't sexual, the main function is breast feeding a baby and that is the farthest thing from sexual. That's the whole point of free the nipple, that there is more to breasts than the sexual part and that's why women should be free to be topless. No one is denying that they are sexual but they are more than sexual.

Most Helpful Girls

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Wow! That explains why my husband & I have never had & currently don't have any diseases whatsoever. Let's toast our glasses of wine to sex! Cheers!
    Is this still revelant?
  • Oh that's just great.. Looks like I'll be dying early 😑
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1025
  • HomoFuge
    ^ what I say at night to make the loneliness bearable lmao.
  • Shamalien
    Lol I am of course skeptical sounds too good to be true, mostly about the wine and the masturbating without climax being good for testicular cancer where r ur sources,
    • No. Masturbating is good to prevent prostate issues. It was a typo. Its good if you ejaculate. But if you dont then its okay too.

• 1stPlace
    These scientists are full of shit. Next week there'll be a conflicting and contradictory study to this one. There's always some study telling people what they want to hear, or trying deter people from a certain activity. 🙄
  • JackSmy
    Ok, sounds too good to be true! Post some science journal studies that support this, or I am just going to assume it is all Bullshit, like so many, like this, here!
  • This is one of the most beautiful and truthful takes on GAG. It shows how much we both need each other as men/women and how our bodies/spirits both heal one another.
  • DeshawnMGTOW
    this is just bullshit and this pervert had written this shit cos he tryna grope these ladies boobs and fondle they succulent yams
  • Somethingwittty
    If you're masturbating that much a month them go get laid. Jesus Christ lol.
  • hahahmm
    I posted similar once & was accused of being silly.
  • redted
    My husband will sure live a long life cause my drive is up there! Haha.
  • did you also know if you put a little drop of lead under the toung it will cure cancer?
  • NovissimumVirorum
    No thanks. Anything that increases my lifespan is a bad thing.
  • Kayla45
    The more you know 🌠
  • Pamina
    You pulled all of this out of your ass.
  • Dargil
    Prostate cancer as well.
  • MrNameless
    show me the receipts
  • October808
    Hm time to drain the pipe again...
  • Lol, incels are now depressed because of this.
  • Blackrosezoa
    Might have to get me some of that
  • So lets have it often
  • GeanieJ78
    Wow I never knew this. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • _SOARER_
    Dont masturbate. Its not healthy
  • Smf1989
    I did not know that
  • HeyMikie
    Make sure it is red wine. :)
  • Bman4907
    well I'm gonna die, yay.
  • MoscowMitch
    At least I'm not likely to get testicular cancer.
  • slyfrap
    Hurray for sexually active bonobos
  • ykavi
    Yes I think it work
  • malik25
    Wow nice take!
  • Anonymous
    But does that go for masterbation or just sex?
  • Anonymous
    It’s nice if that’s all true and hopefully I find someone that lets me do those things, it’s basically like they say if you don’t use it you’ll lose it
  • Anonymous
    Damn. That’s going to be really hard for me to keep a relationship then because I already have trouble talking to a guy😳
  • Anonymous
    And less wars.
  • Anonymous
    You’re stating ideas but aren’t backing it up with evidence. You can’t make such a claim like that without evidence or else it becomes deceiving to your audience. Having sex is a natural instinct but you can’t say that it reduces something so broad without backing it up. There are hundred of contributing factors for cancer but there are also hundreds of ways to reduce cancer. Learn your facts and support them before you post things like this

thank you :)
  • Anonymous
    I think anything that reduces stress helps the immune system and sex definitely releases a lot of good hormones. I did get precancerous cervical cells without HPV and I was sexually active at the time but I think it had more to do with my hormones dropping.

I can't do alcohol any more even though I only drank like once a year. I have a mildly fatty liver so the wine part doesn't apply to everyone.

Post Note: If you don't use it as an older woman stuff literally starts shutting down or should I say closing up. I assume if men don't use it things go south too.
  • Anonymous
    Dying early isn't even bad 😎