28 d

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder AND it matters how a package is wrapped... sometimes

I have noticed here on GAG that a lot of controversy goes on over full figured women being called ugly, fat, overweight, gorgeous, curvy, and desirable.

I was on FB and a friend posted this picture on her photos and asked me if I thought she looked good.

She asked me if my man thought she was pretty.

He said, Yes especially since she is curvy and he loved how sexy she looks in bikini panties! He said as long as she does NOT have fat rolls or back boobs, she is sexy to him, but only if she is not wearing grandma panties and trying to hide her weight, which only makes her look bigger.

So I went online and found the following pictures and asked him what he thought.

He said when a woman is full figured, chubby, curvy, etc., she usually dresses as she is “fat”. When she takes the time to “wrap” the package in something sexy and flattering, he said she is HOT!

So, based upon this, what are you thoughts?

29
7

Most Helpful Guys

• dangerDoge
    In regards to the post, I'd agree that presentation certainly matters-- I don't doubt that one bit. It's like wearing a suit and getting a professional photograph shot vs an old t-shirt, jeans, shot in a bathroom selfie. The same person can look totally different in a different photo.

To note... I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but for me, the typical model photographs, like the last photo, don't particularly look good either though. They look like they've been smoothed/airbrushed, the contrast/shadows have been set to just the right levels, and it just looks overall really artificial to me. I'd relate it to like how, in mixing music, there is auto-tune. Throw too much auto-tune/pitch correction on a voice, and it is objectively 'perfect' but simultaneously displeasing. I'm facing the same issue here.

That all being said, my 'type' is more so skinnier girls than the ones showed. They all have attractive to very attractive faces, but I'm just not honestly really attracted to the body. I suppose this ties back into beauty being in the eye of the beholder. It's not for me, but I recognize my opinion isn't the end-all-be-all of fashion/beauty.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I didn't check for photoshopped pics... i just looked online for these kinds of pics for "example" purposes...

• dangerDoge

Oh yeah, I figured. I just meant that a lot of professionally taken magazine pics nowadays are heavily edited, and that detracts away from the attractiveness of a person.

• ForteExe
    If a girl only gets complements like "she's hot" when she's wearing flattering clothes then the complements are going to the clothes, not her. One thing I've said a few times on here to girls who ask "what should I wear for my man?" is "your man will be most happy to see you wearing nothing". If he's happier to see you with your clothes on, he's not attracted to you, so no I don't think the package makes a difference. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but that doesn't mean that you can find someone who thinks you're beautiful regardless of what you look like. Most guys 'prefer' an hour glass figure. They'll be happy with something different, but rarely will guys be happy with fat girls. There's a significant threshold for what guys find attractive, but we all basically agree on the extremes. We're all "turned off" by about the same levels of fat, and hate certain attitudes. We all get turned off by certain features on girls too. There are clear limitations of what makes a woman beautiful, and those limits are set by male biology, not female choice.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• DorkVader
    These women are representative of acceptable plus, as in they don't have any cellulite or rolls, they are hourglass shaped, they are mostly proportionate, and they are all low end plus size. Ask your boyfriend about Lizzo and see what he says. I do agree that everyone looks better when they dress for their size. Plus size women tend to want to wear tents and hide everything but end up making themself look bigger by being unflattering
    Is this still revelant?
  • Babygirl_S
    Healthy is beautiful. That is the only fact. Every other preference is not universal and is subjective.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

527
  • MattIrv
    "Yes especially since she is curvy and he loved how sexy she looks in bikini panties! He said as long as she does NOT have fat rolls or back boobs, she is sexy to him, but only if she is not wearing grandma panties and trying to hide her weight, which only makes her look bigger." This point is the real idea here. Guys like authenticity, and this is being authentic. Lots of guys like chubby girls, but only shallow guys like unauthentic girls.
  • Insomnia72
    Big voluptuous hips on a woman is sexy to me. Notice how all those women in the pics have big legs to go with it. It makes her more full and appealing. Expand those hips with estrogen, like an albatross.
  • Kurαȷ
    It doesn't matter what they are wearing, overweight people possess no attractiveness whatsoever, as far as I'm concerned.
    I find acid burn victims more appealing than the women in the above pictures.
  • loveslongnails
    Let's be real. If a guy doesn't find a "full figured" girl attractive, does it matter if he thinks of her as a "fat girl" or a "full figured" girl? If he doesn't like the body, he doesn't like it. I'm not "prejudiced" because a thick, big girl doesn't turn me on. I still treat her like any other person in every other way, I'm just not attracted to her physically. That doesn't make me a pig, or an ass hole.
  • AngelGabe
    There are statistically attractive features that are possessed both by men and women.
    Obesity is not one of them. That isn't fat shaming or being derogatory, it's just a biological truism.
  • ask4any
    The women in those pictures are "THE FULL PACKAGE!" my ex wife looks just like the first bikini pic and I'll be completely honest, these are" REAL WOMEN" I don't think I would ever consider a partner who didn't have a little extra cushion for the pushin!!!
    • ask4any

If your anything like the pictures, and with your very attractive face, you probably are the full package as well

• ask4any

Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Jennifer Love Hewitt? Not just chest wise, I mean you really look like her!!

• ask4any

Well, you also resemble Anabelle Danger. I'll let you look her up! Lol!

• camotedragon
    I agree woman should be proud of their figure I think thin woman can be sexy just as much as fully figured woman can be sexy it's a matter of being confident and loving yourself
  • itsmatty
    i don't like wide women. i am occasionally attracted to thick women but they are the exception. i'm a pretty slim guy and everyone likes what they like... as long as a woman isn't too overweight, i would still date her.
  • tjkyle316197
    Hell of a guy, those are excellent points.. Women are the most beautiful creatures on God's green earth and the majority of these beautiful creatures deserve much more appreciation for it.
  • forgotit
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That said chubby is different from opeast
    In the 40s&50s the in style was a full figure. To me it's how she keeps herself. wraping dose make a difference in the way the look. Me I love them all
  • jamessapp
    If you think your body is fat and ugly when you are honest with yourself than its ugly for the others too, as much as we want not to insult fat girls the fattyness is ugly especially to younger girls and it makes them way less desirable for boys, if you accept for starters this as true you may find a way to change your body by reducing it's weight and be the best that you can be thus attract boys
  • BjörnssonIron
    It's all about personal taste. I do not like plus sized people in that manner. I dont find it attractive at all. Yet, my best friend, is what's referred to as a "chubby chaser" because he thinks extra weight is attractive.
  • cayde6
    I mean if your fat to the point your health is bad then it's a no but I mean I guess as long as your healthy then it's fine to be thicc
  • genericname85
    yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for most beholders, more doesn't equal better... no matter how it's packaged.
  • Grond21
    I think there's a difference between being healthily full figured and being chubby. Your pictures are confusing because some fall in one category and son fall in the other.
  • NerdInDenial
    I don't find those women in the pictures attractive, but they're not ugly.
  • tyler00117
    Sounds pretty true but i always like full figured women anyway
  • xenros
    How the hell did they get a body that evenly weighted?
  • Maria1996
    I think it’s matter of degree how they carry themselves and dress and personality.
  • Nazgoth
    Nothing wrong with being Thicc and feeling sexy in your own skin.
  • Agem123
    Most of the pics you posted are touched. Real fat girls don't look like that.
  • sydneyboy
    I would 100% pound all the women pictured make them cum and then come inside them 👌 absolute honeys
  • Denesty
    What's your boy friend s name he says he has no girlfriend Lacy cook
  • IlikePleasing
    If that's your friend in the selfie right there with the red bathing suit that is sexy
  • Skyrim5346
    As the saying goes All Real Women Have Curves
  • jamzrokhrd
    This is what real women look like Beautiful.
  • GreatnessBack
    I like thick chicks. Case closed.
  • Marriedwith2
    They look fine to me
  • malik25
    Nice take
  • gemmajohnson304
    False
  • Kelly6
    Absolutly Wright
  • Booba-0
    Even though you are a catfish, but nice take.