Girls Ask Guys is not rated PG

Girls Ask Guys is not rated PG
Girls Ask Guys is not rated PG

If you notice, some material may be inapporpiate for chidren under 13 and I would argue gag goes one step further, under 17 requires accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. The questions on gag are adult questions, adults asking other adults.

I start this to say that recently I got these comments.

"I think all the things you post are creepy, that's what I think"

"This is a disgrace of a poll... women are not pieces of meat...Shame on you creator of this poll"

You're "a very nice, very polite pervert"

These are some heavy words and strong ones. But I got to thinking, that's a lot of weight for me to carry but let's look at my content first

and I will be posting pictures posted on gag via google search images throughout this mytake and pictures that are specifically connected to girls ask guys and not any of my content

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1093&bih=500&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNQtKmr5hIMAabaAoXahoyUYmsmuqA%3A1574576345666&sa=1&ei=2SDaXaSiKIGusAWXjZqwCw&q=girls+ask+guys+sex&oq=girls+ask+guys+sex&gs_l=img.3..35i39l2.8677.9446..10265...0.0..0.83.442.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.vOYDMOWBJZ0&ved=0ahUKEwjk8oT-mYLmAhUBF6wKHZeGBrYQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

a picture from girls ask guys that was not my picture…

"How you ever seen a naked person through a window by accident?"

"Is this a real Nike ad?"

"What do you think about the health trend of shooting coffee up your butt?"

"Would you ever consider doing something naughty for Christmas?"

"Cleavage Poll: girls, which catagory do you fit into the most"

"Why I love the female body" - Mytake

"Yanet Garcia, Worlds Hottest Weather Girl" - Mytake

"A brief breakdown of beautiful butts" - Mytake

I am not trying to hide here, there are some pretty risky questions and mytakes there. I do want to state though, that in my real life I don't have much if any of a sexual outlet so girls ask guys helps me to express that with real people and I hope that I can feel safe to do that here

Picture from girls ask guys which is not my own…

Let's see what other gaggers are posting, I chose the ones that are anonymous so no one gets called out but I can show what type of questions get asked on here.

"I want to buy a sex toy for black friday?"

"do white women still like white guys with big dicks too?"

"I gave a cop a blowjob but he still gave me the ticket he stop me for.? Can I sue him?"

"What do by do when ur horny and sick of wanking?"

"Is it wrong to jerk off to pregnancy porn?"

"Do girls like dick pics?"

"Am I going to stay a horny virgin forever?"

"which vibrator has been better at helping you achieve orgasm?"

"Does anyone get turned on by the sound of others having sex?"

"Guys, did you ever measure the length of your penis?"

Picture from girls ask guys which is not my own

The point of showing that was this is an adult community with adult questions. I don't see girls ask guys as a place for those shy to this material or expecting censorship from others. I see girls ask guys as a free place where you can feel comfortable to ask questions that normally are socially challenging or taboo. A place where you can get feedback and support from other people dealing with the same things or feeling the same way that you do.

Overall, I think its ok to be a little bit of everything. Funny, serious and sexual while on girls ask guys. I personally like to test the social waters with various gender related questions sometimes they land well other times they fall flat but I try to keep it fair and interesting. I do ride a rocky road, I may gain some followers and I may lose some followers but I do like sharing random things and sometimes there is a theme other times there is not. But I would like to think that I express myself in normal accepted ways.....

I would like to think however that many questions on here are valid while some justly get challenged at times. we are curious and we need an outlet for that curiosity. We don't always know who to turn to with questions like these so we go to a community that has people of the same sex and opposite sex that is willing to answer our questions honestly and politely.

I understand that some gaggers have standards and ways of life that are challenged while on girls ask guys. and I respect that. It is good to try to find a balance of respect for all. However, it should also not be a witch hunt to find people and call them out to demean them. We are all on different journeys in our lives trying to find ourselves and trying to figure out who we are and the questions on girls ask guys are a part of that. They are questions that are guiding us into our future adult selves. Sometimes they help us to steer away from something, other times they guide us to something or other times they bring us to a place of something new.

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy that has been challenged and I am pretty sure there have been girls challenged too. Freedom of speech I think plays a role here to some extent. We have a right to post our ideas and opinions and others have a right not to respond to them or read them. I think expressing ourselves is important and getting out what is being suppressed. Just on the basis of therapy, it is a right thing to do.

I have also found in society that when you try to suppress something it only gets bigger. An example if you don't mind me bringing up is homosexuality. For a while it was shunned and covered up for many years and decades, not being allowed to be a valid social choice. Now not only has it been accepted socially, it has exploded like a powder keg. It was held in and suppressed for so long that it finally exploded. My point being, the longer you hide something instead of addressing it, the more it will come out later and it may even be harmful to wait that long to do that.

In summary, girls ask guys is an adult website with what I would say is a healthy outlet for many people. I think it should be a goal to have respect for one another and to be kind and considerate of each other and our opinions, views, and beliefs be they religious, political, or sexual.

Girls Ask Guys is not rated PG
15
23

Most Helpful Girls

• Kayla45
    I personally think that a system should be put in place to any user who has an account under 18, automatically hides adult related questions and filters them out effectively.

Kids use this site a lot and probably see questions regarding genitals or other sexual related questions they shouldn't be looking at, let alone answering at their age.

So no, GaG isn't PG. Their parents certainly aren't going to watch over them on a website like girlsaskguys.

By the way I try to report these questions and underage opinions a lot, but the moderators don't seem to take it seriously. It's a shame really.
    Is this still revelant?
  • cirno
    I uh think there should be an option to hide the 18+ questions and other stuff like that
    Is this still revelant?
    • pjf0708

I'm surprised they don't have that already!

• cirno

Yeah me too just a simple hide 18+ content button would be nice uh

• DanOh2018

Solid idea

Most Helpful Guys

• DanOh2018
    Sadly this site is the only source of sex education or health support some younger users have. So there's still s benefit in them accessing.

It's also not like they can't find lewder stuff than this elsewhere online. I think as long as adults aren't bothering them it's probably a net positive
    Is this still revelant?
  • Avicenna
    Definitely an adult site. I wouldn't let my kids on it while they're minors.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1321
  • zaharaa
    yeah there needs to be some type of filter to be honest but realistically when I was a kid I would make all my emails and things 18+ so I could fully access whatever I'm using without restriction so I'm sure it won't truly matter to the curious kids out there
    • Yeah just make a 18+ tag tor questions so everyone under that age won't see the question and everyone can happily move on. Kids will always be curious and not much we could do but I think its healthy.

• kymberz
    wow. you sound like a girl. i couldn't pay you a higher compliment. and i fell in love with you a few posts back when i thought you were a girl. dang. the futurez so bright i need my rose-coloured glasses - bahahha! what planet am i on? that was an awesome post and i just couldn't agree with you more!
    • Jjpayne

Part of me feels like that's a compliment :) im much more a fan of girl culture but I'm for sure still attracted to girls. I feel like I could have more fun with a group of girls over a group of guys... Though...

• kymberz

part of you feels? You know that's a compliment from the tips of your fingers right up to the tips of your hair - lightning bolt down from the top of your head straight down to the middle - Boom - but you can't stop there - you still got hips and legs and feet to heal! and i can't speak for girls - i've been accused of everything from candy-raver to feminist and that's not a small spectrum. but i already called you zebra. and i feed deer apples every day at my door. no i don't make this shit up! and the more i read about you - heck! the more i love you!

• Jjpayne

Shucks... Now you're making me blush... :)

• btbc92
    Exactly. That's the first thing I said about this site that almost made me not want to join. Theu need to have an age restriction for most questions like these. And have a filter to find keywords that determines their lying about there age.
    • Jerkface4444

It’s not that important they can go on porn sites anyway because most parents don’t ad parental control besides a few rich suburban ones. I started watching porn at 5 years old, I know that because 9/11 happened the same year.

• btbc92

And why they need to be banned off of their as well and get rid of IT. It wouldn't be this mess had it not been avaliae. You are an innocent child and you had no business to be watching that filth. Now you think it's okay for all the children to do that? Do you not understand that you could have been registered as a sex offender at that age? It's that serious. And they need to up the ante. This is why Mom or parents are becoming more strict and becoming helicopter parents because it's always something going on everybody getting themselves into common causes more chaos around the world. Parents can add parental control they want. The point is is that the child don't want to listen, then that's where the issue starts. A child has to be taught right from wrong and that's what the parents refuse to do.

• Jerkface4444

My parent were rich but I raised by the babysitter my mom and dad were always working

• Clockface
    Everything you posted DOES fall into PG-13 MPAA guidelines though. None of the pictures showed any nudity (and all nudity is allowed under pg13 except for full frontal), and written/spoken topics are given more leeway in those ratings.

Strictly speaking, g@g as you've presented it, is very much PG-13.
  • roland77
    I can totally agree with you. Why are we males being labeled as a #sexist when we ask sexual matters here? If that happens to me, I block that offending person. And hey, my girlfriend finds it okay to talk about #sex with me because I do it with respect to her and myself.

She will never be a 3-holed sex object to me, no never. But still some "people" (they are crazy) frames us like this.
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Correct, yet if they allow 13 to 17 year olds here, then they are big enough to run with the big dogs according to g@g and we shouldn't have to tone down how we communicate with them. That's g@g's issue.
  • Lucky1974
    WTF are under 18s doing on this app?; certainly no one under 16 should be allowed.
  • TheMadAsshatter85
    Ah yes, you're new here aren't you? Welcome, we call it "internet". It's mostly used for watching videos of cats doing silly things and sharing recipes.
  • CharlieBadger
    Damn, I've done everything on the How Freaky Are You list.

I need to find the expanded list.
  • OddBeMe
    I guess I don’t see a problem with 13 yr olds asking questions and reading these posts. Do you think they’re not seeing this shit already elsewhere? When schools mostly teach abstinence only, I think young teens getting new feelings should be able to get unfiltered sex info.
  • Mickey9999
    Respect would be nice. I think all join believing it’s an open forum to ask others for their opinions on anything and everything and/or to provide those longed for answers because one doesn’t have anyone else to ask. It’s a great idea in theory however people tend to judge throughout their opinions which defeats the whole purpose. Others don’t take the questions seriously. And some take use it as a venting ground for their anger. I myself will spend weeks or months away just due to the negativity.
    • Debbie8

Lol did you like sex 👅

• NickiB
    I agree.

There needs to be a way to separate kids and adult questions.
    • DanOh2018

Maybe not just banning them outright though, some come here looking for sex ed and health support their schools aren't providing properly.

• NickiB

Nope. Just like a way to not allow them to see pervy questions. Like JJ said some sort of filter

I have 3 or 4 people on here like 16 or 17 that I find cool and we have great convos so don't want them to go.

• AmandaYVR
    Well said, Jj!
    • Jjpayne

Thank you

• AmandaYVR

And I'm glad to see you've analyzed this and come around to another way of thinking about it. Good for you. Using yer brain, you are!

• Titanic1912
    This site should be rated NC-17. No one should be allowed on this site until they are at least 18!
  • hafinjun
    . i agree and its getting better, um worse i mean, by the day. And while i recognize kids are probably on here but they are able to access anything on line
    • roland77

Youporn/xhamster/... are also there with no age restriction in place.

• October808
    • October808

Make it 21 and over.

"Please verify your ID please."

• COMMODOREII
    It's a public domain to me. The way internet is suppose to be. Not trying to censor everything just because people don't like it.
  • zagor
    Do you watch TV at all? Watch South Park and Family Guy, they are more explicit than GaG. "Adult" isn't what it was.
    • zaharaa

it's a little different though when you could be a young kid going on here and some 40 year old man messages talking crazy, that's when it becomes unacceptable

• zagor

@zaharaa Yeah but that could happen on any public site. Or on the street.

• zaharaa

that's true but no need to add to the list on a site that isn't meant for those things but I definitely agree

• TheDiminishedOne
    You're a very nice very polite pervert

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I love it
    • @haileyflame73x33 who the titty ass fuck do you think ye bluddy are? Coming and doing this stupid ignerit shit on people's fucking comments ye fucking yellow belly wanker!!! I know my grammar is off but I'm too pissed to care. Go suck it yourself into a comma

• ashemie
    just so you know, that last "pick a number" picture is very popular on teen forms/group chats lol
  • Manuel2
    If children are using the site to learn. Good. But for any other reason is wrong.
  • BoxySama
    Fuk censorship, I learned all I need because I didn't pay attention to those rules
  • just_a_potato
    What in the hell are you even talking about 😂
    • what the hell did I just read, I'm losing my brain cells lol

• Wowgirl30q
    @Jjpayne 🤣
  • Ben228
    Agreed.
  • KaraAyna
    Lol so sexy take
  • jwsstein
    Your right some of is actually x
  • Anonymous
    i’m 13 and tbh it’s really not that deep LMFAO ur over exaggerating
  • Anonymous
    Did you just now realize that people here are complete hypocrites?

Political fanatics (both sides)
    Poorly closeted bigots with their thinly-veiled "questions"
    Poorly closeted sexists with their thinly-veiled "questions"
    Just about every anon (including me)
    Anons who claim to be women and spew sexist crap/claim to be black and spew racist crap.
  • Anonymous
    haven't you learned anything? You have to use a pink account in order to ask nonstop perverted sexual questions and not be judged negatively by the hypocrites on here.
    • roland77

If male asks #sexual things here they are considered as perverted but girls okay? That is #stereotyping or #feminist-bullshit. :-( Why cannot we males ask sexual things without being labeled as #sexists?

• roland77

Or did I misunderstood your opinion?

• Anonymous

@roland77 you got it right. It's not fair, but that's how it is on here.

• Anonymous
    Do you get people not need to ask questions too? Or maybe we have some experience as well. I’m a late teenager, I’m not saying that 14 year olds need to be on here but 16 and up is pretty standard for these kind of forums, and for good reason. Anyway, most of us already know just about everything about sex why are you worrying about keeping our eyes closed. It’s pretty purposeless at this point 😂
  • Anonymous
    And yet, because it's free, and they allow people under 13 and older, they can't do anything about it. They really should start charging to use it.
  • Anonymous
    Not really an Adult Community there are 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17 year olds on here everyday posting and talking with all the adults. And Many get quite perverted with these especially with the girls. Then when I call them out on it they say "Oh I didn't Notice the Age" then I say Ignorance is Not Bliss Nir Excuse in the Eyes of the Law!!! They know the Ages and the get off on the Ages. I can't tell hiw many Men on here when they find out about the sex abuse with my Uncle then want to PM and want all the details as if I don't know their jerking off to the idea of a little girl. What they don't realize is now their being Monitored by the Feds!!!
    • Jjpayne

I honestly think that the way girls ask guys is built you should be at least 18 years and older or hide and block adult questions from those under 18

• Anonymous

Yes, but it's a Community for all and yes underage are restricted with certain more graphis sexual questions but not guaranteed.

• Anonymous
    If there is one thing G@G has taught me most the women on here are bi-polar b****es. Not all, just most. I don't even worry anymore what their responses will be to my posts. You just keep being you my man.