myReview 1 mo

A Teenager's Thoughts When Seeing A Penis For The First Time

OhWonderland

So,
hi.

I really don't know how to start this first MyTake, neither I know why I decided to share this experience with you, dear G@G Community - but here we are.
So, recently, I had an interesting makeout section with a guy. Let's call him James.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THIS PERSON
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THIS PERSON

James is a cool guy that I had known, liked and talked for a few months now. He is a nice person, my age, likes dogs - is also tall, attractive, has a six-pack...

You get it.
Anyway.

So James and I were making out in my room. I had invited him over since my parents would be away. We were alone, and everything was going just fine. The kissing was okay, I didn't feel any butterflies or tingles as I was expecting to feel, but I wasn't mad at the whole situation. I was enjoying myself, I was calm and everything was pretty casual and cozy with him.

Until he suddenly got his penis out of his pants.
And your girl went like:

Oh shit, he really just did that--
Oh shit, he really just did that--

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU SISTERS.
I had never seen a penis before in my life - and I was having an inner panic attack.

Literally, a million thoughts per second were passing through my head. I was looking at it, it was looking at me. It was like we were having a freaking staring contest and it was winning me - AND. IT. DIDN'T. EVEN. HAVE. EYES.

Here is a little tiny sample of what was going on in my brain :

"OMG THATS A PENIS - IT LOOKS LIKE A SNAKE."
"AM I GOING TO HAVE SEX? WAIT DO I EVEN WANT TO HAVE SEX?"
"IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS BIG? HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO ENTER MY VAGINA? IT WILL FREAKING RIP ME APART."
"...WHY IS IT CARVED?...IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE CARVED?"
"THIS LOOKS ROCK SOLID --- WAIT IS IT A BONE?"

A visual representation of my thoughts.
A visual representation of my thoughts.

I must have been looking at it for quite a while because James spoke and was like "Are you okay?" NO. I answered, "Yeah,"

He didn't day anything after that, but he kept looking at me like he wanted me to do something with it.

A Teenagers Thoughts When Seeing A Penis For The First Time

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO WITH IT? SING IT TO SLEEP?

OOOOFFF.

..... I don't want to go into much detail about what happened next, because it's quite embarrassing. But to cut the story short - he did most of the things will I was cheerleading for him.

The most interesting moment of this whole situation, however, was that when, you know, the "show" was over... it somehow... went down?

I dont know sis. Im confused.
I don't know sis. I'm confused.

And that's it.

That was my first interaction with a dick.

I hope you enjoyed reading this mess because I certainly did enjoy writing it.

25
11

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    OK, I read sex books starting at age 10 or 11. I saw pictures of penises and drawings of penises. I am sure you've SEEN a penis, just not one in real life. I'm not quite sure why you were so shocked, but everyone reacts differently. Read up on a few more sexual manuals. Yes they're curved, straight, some are big, some small, some pink, some brown, some olive complected, uncircumcised, circumcised. No bones... Though some animals DO have bones in their penile shafts. I never saw an actual one until I was 19. I hope you find it less unnerving next time. Look at a few more of those books and read up on variations... There is loads of info on line too. Good luck and happy experiences...
    Is this still revelant?
  • This is hilarious 😂😂 It's pretty the same I went through. I was like "god no, don't point it at me that way." I felt deeply disgusted the first time I put it in my mouth. Now I'm not afraid of dicks anymore and I actually love giving orals. 🤗
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Dargil
    The first time I saw a Vagina/Vulva, I was age 11. Old enough to be curious but completely unsexualized. A gal pal and I agreed to show the other what we had. I was absolutely fascinated. Where I had a penis, testicles and sack, she had only a pouty "innie", what we call a camel-toe. I had always wondered what my "balls" were for and sure enough, she didn't have any! But my penis (hose) made perfect sense. I could aim where I wanted. I wondered how she peed. So she showed me. Kinda random, like something was missing. Traumatic? Naah.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Make sure that you sleep with one eye open from now on. Penises have been known to detach themselves and chase after girls. Don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night and that same penis is at the foot of your bed staring at you.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

923
  • Daniela1982
    Wow, you mean you didn't even give that all day sucker a little lick? And you call that making out?
  • zoeadams3
    First time in person, I was 17. OMG that thing is going inside me tonight. It’s the size of my dildo, but kind of rough. That’s the thing that’s gonna put a baby in me.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Hello there , thanks for sharing your MyTake
    this was really interesting but i do believe most
    teen girls who see a huge penis for the first time
    are really scared cause they can't believe what they
    saw but some guys are lucky to be Blessed with a
    big one why some of us only have 5-7 inch one so
    your pretty lucky to get one that big enjoy it. LMFAO
  • Poppykate
    Lol 😂 🙌 yep it can be like that! It’s ok. It’s a natural reaction! Now you know what to expect for next time!
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    That was amusing. Those. GIFs sure made it funny. Don't get me wrong. I actually liked your myTake. That was a good 1st one.
  • cicchis0
    He pulled his dick out? What a knob. He should have been touching you, not himself.
  • Yeshua
    That is HILARIOUS! If I had ever ended up in a situation like that I would've handled it differently after apologizing. But we'd have to be bff's if we don't date because that story is TOO funny to NOT laugh about with somebody.😂
  • COMMODOREII
    😂😂😂 that was epic. To finally know what goes on in a girl's mind when she sees a dick. I probably should do one on how i felt when i saw a real pussy for the first time. But yeah this was awesome.
  • joeblow123
    If I was him I would have said: "pucker up and give him a kiss".
  • AbleLearner
    Wait did you actually have sex? Or did you just stare at it?
  • DonCachondo
    First time seeing a penis was in your teens? Like you haven't even seen your own family members naked before? Wow that's sheltered lmao
  • Thatsamazing
    "... I don't want to go into much detail about what happened next, because it's quite embarrassing" uh.
  • GOODNESS! How terrifying! I hope you're doing OK after that!
  • ZeussLightningBolt
    *Facepalm
    Do they not have sex ed where you;re from?
  • NightOwl8801
    I'm sure that is something you'll never forget.
    You never forget your firsts, whatever they are...
    Still a good write up
  • zagor
    So you never saw your dad getting out of the shower?
    • Some people live in super modest households... I didn't live in a nudist colony, but I saw my dad and mom a bit as a kid and older... You couldn't examine anything under the in the bathroom or they're dressing circumstances... But you got the gist... I guess it can happen you never see anything...

• zagor

@Screenwriter I wish mine had been a little more so - my older sister would come in and crap while I was showering and it would be like a shit sauna.

• That was just meanness, you realize!

• "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO WITH IT? SING IT TO SLEEP?" Loved that part!
  • I hope you enjoyed writing this mess because I certainly did enjoy reading it.
  • DanOh2018
    LoL awesome story. I've had a few interesting reactions from women like that in my school days LoL
    • joeblow123

@DanOh2018

My high school sweetheart was the same way. When I showed it to her two weeks ago she was taken a back but she got used to it. j/k

• cheapshotbob
    that was entertaining lol
  • wingattebaby16
    Wow

so he jacked off while you watched?
  • Lynx122
    Nice mytake XD
  • R3DthatDude
    LOL!!! The greatest my take ever
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    I would be freaked out too
  • Jerre
    I liked it very much. Good writing!
  • bamesjond0069
    How old are you anyways?
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Some teen girls are embarrassed to see them.
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good mytake
  • Anonymous
    Wow, I never seen a penis before but this story is kinda amazing lol
  • Anonymous
    My first time I was 14 in a porn. In person 18 with an ex.
  • Anonymous
    Such a little girl.
  • Anonymous
    You women think and worry too much lol