18 d

Mytake On Why Women Prefer A Dildo.

Down boy
Down boy

Disclaimer: This is meant in fun and Idea born from @luarieluvsit Mytake

MyTake on why guys prefer to room with dogs :)

So please don't respond that I'm hating on men, or some feminazi

It's just a Sunday funday πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

Pretty nails
Pretty nails

You don't have to get all dolled up cuz a dildo don't care if your nails are done or if you're wearing a sexy nighty. You can go from sweats to sweaty without the makeup πŸ™‚

Looks dont matter
Looks don't matter

A dildo won't care how pretty or ugly you are or skinny or fat. You don't have to worry if your boobs are too big or little. Or your butt's the right size. It won't care if you gain weight.

No condoms, raw please
No condoms, raw please

You never have to use condoms. A dildo can't get you pregnant. It won't ever cheat on you. You don't have to worry about catching a disease cuz a dildo can't give you a disease.

Size, does it matter πŸ€”
Size, does it matter πŸ€”

(This one's for you LaurieπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ)

A dildo isn't going to keep asking if size matters. Or if it's big enough for you. And for those that size does matter, it's easier to find the size that works best for you.

Are you ready??
Are you ready??

A dildo is always hard so it's always ready whenever you are.It stays hard so won't finish till you do.

Dont feel like cooking
Don't feel like cooking

You don't have to cook or clean for a dildo.

Messy room, who cares
Messy room, who cares
Love
Love

Seriously tho sex with a man waaay better. The real touch of a man. And a dildo can't love you. β™₯️

Thanks for reading ❣️

"brainsbeforebeauty"😘

Mytake On Why Women Prefer A Dildo.
36
8

Most Helpful Guy

• Unit1
    "Seriously tho sex with a man waaay better. The real touch of a man. And a dildo can't love you."

Phew 😅 we got this squared away. 😁Hahaha!

Good thing it's not the money :> That's what's important.

A real boyfriend will love seeing you like thisAnd he'll make you jump on him like that in the end Or if you don't want that, you can always resort to robots :>
    Is this still revelant?
    • Lol still say second pic πŸ˜‚

• Unit1

money?

• Money is not the most important thing in life. I know to you it is. But at the end of the day when it's all said and done. That's not what matters/ mattered the most

Most Helpful Girl

• purplepoppy
    My grandmother once asked for a dildo rail and some durex paint. She meant a dado rail and dulux paint.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

735
  • momyotis
    Lolll funny MyTake. I don't mind the dolling up, sexy nighty, deodorant, and looking pretty if that means being loved and touched by a real man or woman. A dildo can never replace the feeling of physical intimacy.
  • BlessedDaddy
    Most woman would by them regardless. And what's funny here: I went out a bought a Flesh Light because 99% of the woman I meet suck in bed and or have one orgasm and it's over. That's just bullshit. And most of this has been installed in a woman by male shitty lovers.

Turns out that little dicks, premature ejaculation and a lack of skills in the bedroom by most men young and old Along with immaturity, cheating lying and game playing by most men in relationships. Has become a bit of a turn off for woman Dude, you need to change that last sentence to "the touch of a real man".

Having an 8 1/2 inch thick cock helps, but it's not necessary. Edging, and being an unselfish lover is something to strive for.

Dildos are not the problem, male ignorance is.

I learned a great life lesson when I was 21 from my girlfriend father. I was at their house, in the kitchen digging through the fridge for something. My girlfriend dad walks in and says hi.

I had been wanting to ask him a question for a long time and finally I got the nerve. I said, "Mr. Treglia, can I ask you a question". He said, "Sure, anything". I said, "Your wife has been eating these weight watchers meals for years and you must spend like $800 a month on all this crap and let's face it, she never looses any weight". He started laughing and said, "Dean, I'm going to teach you a very important life lesson right now so pay attention". I don't buy it do she can loose weight, I buy it because it makes her happy".
  • TCredo
    Lol great take Toots. Love the pics and the fun comments :)

I have a few toys like the ones shown - and totally agree with all your reasons - especially the suction cup one which is super fun :)

I do agree sex with a real person is waay better - but with toys you don't need to buy them dinner or gifts lol
    • Lol but gifts? Don't you owe me a room full already?
      Where's my toots mug? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• TCredo

lol yes I owe you a ton of gifts. Going to the mall today to catch up on things lol

Sharing is caring so just to share in the spirit of this My Take... here is a subset of my current toys :)

Mytake On Why Women Prefer A Dildo.

• roland77
    They may prefer a dildo because they are lesbian and don't want any men around. I can understand that so far. But only that far. Hating us males because we have a real penis that is attached to our body as it is part of ours is plain wrong.

Okay, slightly OT but still it ineeds to be said. So why take a dildo/vibrator when you can have the real thing? Because of lack of social skills? They can be learned. Because of frustration with him coming to fast? That can be fixed, also from a female's side (strike his legs to draw his attention away from the stimulation on his penis/glans).

There are many really good reasons why you should avoid or even include them in your sex-life. Including them into an existing relationship with a male can be refreshing and may reignite your sex-life a lot. That is maybe the good side of them. The bad side is that they give you the wrong impression on how sexual intercourse with a real penis actually works. It is an object and finding sex with objects better than with a real man is something to be worried about (psychological illness).

And as others mentioned, dildos/vibs don't hug, kiss or cuddle you up, they never lick your pussy, too.
    • This was a joke in reply to Laurie's why men prefer to room with dogs
      And why did the man vs dildo mytake.

• roland77

Different people have a different taste of jokes. Here I gave my non-joking and honest opinion about dildos/vibs versus penis. Yes, I know. I crashed the joke, so the joke is over. And I know you are not into dildos, I read it in your comments. So, good that you are for a real penis and not fake. :-)

• roland77

"A dildo won't care how pretty or ugly you are or skinny or fat. You don't have to worry if your boobs are too big or little. Or your butt's the right size. It won't care if you gain weight." Replace "dildo" with "real man" The last sentence is inviting for eating tons of candy, unhealthy habit (I ate it, too, currently I reduce it).

• Gedaria
    There is one thing that women are doing is to get the remote version so they have it in all the time , and it gives a buzz when needed. I found this out , I ask a friend and said why are you so high. She showed me the remote. And told me where the other bit was. I found it so sexy , I could feel myself getting horny at the thought.
    • I'm sure

• Gedaria

Are you into them. Easier than chasing guys...

• I don't chase guys lol

• OMG!

That first image had me on the floor! NICE!
    • Well you started it with the dog shit no pun intended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ saw that image and just had to use it. Thought you'd like that oneπŸ˜‚

• Dargil
    Try as I might, I can't argue with any of this. A creative guy could write an equivalent, but I'm too dumb to do it.
    • He did but not original. Looked a lot like mine lol

• Dargil

+1 for the Pug graphic. Minus something for the intimidating anatomically correct monster dildo, but WTF, +1 anyway.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ funny

• kymberz
    bahahahahah! gurl i thought this was gonna be one of your posts where i skip in and out and hope no one saw me - bahahahah! but i have zero experience with dildos so i couldn't answer to any of this if i tried. but you made it fun - so thank you! and then ended it with what i always thought - a dildo could never replace a man that you love. so you taught me what i always knew. thank you again!
  • Lliam
    And men don't vibrate. 😕 Now I'm feeling sort of deficient. 😕
  • sensogal
    Always ready, finishes right when I had enough, and lasts as long as I want (well until batteries run out 😂)
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• roland77

... and make you a lot lonely. Dildos/vibrators are not the real thing. They don't kiss, hug and lick you (your pussy). They are objects and finding sex with objects nicer than with a real person is really something you worry about.

• sensogal

@roland77 you're aware that was just a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Read the question description- not serious, just for fun. Your unamusing comment just added another reason why women might prefer dildos 🀣

• Yups... I guess that's what guys get for being to choosy. :) to be turned down for a piece of plastic :)
  • BobbyC65
    Amen two Dildo's. 💞 💞
    My heavenly Dildo's.💞
    My heavenly Dildo's.💞
  • ColoradoKid
    I think I may have seen this from the pov that you are trying to get everyone else to see. Funny stuff... lol.
  • TadCurious
    Great myTake. There's nothing wrong with girls enjoying their dildos. 🥒
    • TadCurious

Right! 😊

• roland77

As long as they don't turn more lonely than before? Okay, to use one. But please don't refuse a man with a real penis when they can take their plastic thing.

• backdoorman
    Haha, this was good.

By the way, guys don't care if your nails are done either. Just sayin.
    • Lol Yeah not all do I know. Someone pissed me off once and I sent him a text 10 reasons why a dildo was better, but cleaned it up for GaG lol cuz this was little different than that list πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚

• Lol, he must have really pissed you off. Really funny list though. Thanks for posting it.

• Your welcome lol glad you liked

• bulletbob555
    Yeah can't give you a kiss Thats for sure. It may have multiple settings high low or who needs a man
  • Shamalien
    I don't know why girls think they have to get all pretty to fk their man lol if y'all have a soul connection it ain't an issue
  • Moesse
    A didldo can't eat ur pussy 😂😂😂😂😂 or cum. In ur mouth even u told him to not
    And he won't
    Go to the wrong hole. On purpose 😂
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lmao right?πŸ˜ƒ

• Moesse

Am new here and this is my first reply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚good to be right from. The first time

• jakeofalltrades
    am I the only one weirded out by the picture of a dog with a dildo stuck to his face?
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ blame @Laurieluvisit she started it with her dog shit lol pun intended so saw that image and just had to use it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lionboy79
    Dildos are great even there is a men in bed it can be more fun as you got two holes ;)
  • Kinky_Mo
    I love to watch a girl with her toy ! What do girls think about man enjoying a dildo ?
  • Usernamesrdumb
    I feel the same way about my male masturbator. Good take.
  • Smegskull
    Agree mostly... Though you don't have to cook clean or do your nails for most men either... We don't care, that's why we don't do it, not because we expect women to do it we just don't care about it.
    But for the rest it's basically the porn problem. We can't compete with things designed specifically to cause us pleasure.
  • ryanforsen
    What if a man prefer the dildo to woman will he be more orgasm. I might need to try this
    • πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok then. Maybe you didn't see my other take that men are better than a dildo πŸ™‚

• ryanforsen

Oh then maybe I should try men and compare to dildo?

• Hey whatever gets you going πŸ™‚

• justjoshokc
    I've never felt that earth-shaking orgasm from a dildo, only the ladies.
    • I know that. This was a more joking mytake in response to another users take which is linked at the top of this take

• meye_naim
    All valid points, lol.
  • brigfrey25
    Willdo...
  • plzfollowme
    Whait so what's better dildo or no dildo
  • alance99
    Yea its funny, dildo can never replace a real dick
  • Excellent myTake
  • Jerre
    Excellent Mytake!
  • Dildont
  • CubaPirate
    LMFAO
  • Yes, that's great.
  • billluc69
    let them play
  • Ziggystar
    Cuz she ain't found the right man to work it right
    • Uh if you read this wasn't serious but guess can't read. And you are so wrong lmao

• Ziggystar

Lol you so silly yes I can read and was only being silly myself πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜˜πŸ’―

• Oh ok my bad lol you can see by new mytake I do really know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Cage4
    This is funny lmao nice take
  • Kathleenmariecoslow
    Hi im Kathy I do by Kathy
  • DSPDP
    Hello dear. Friends
  • jimmy2
    Hummmm not sure on that one... would you try it?
  • Anonymous
    Lol! Like not having to deal with condoms or getting destroyed by cum is like a legit reason for dildos.
  • Anonymous
    Good take