17 d

"Man VS Dildo"! myTake Why A Man Will Win Hands Down!

Ill take the man please!!
I'll take the man please!!

This is to show that even tho I did a myTake yesterday Why Women Prefer A Dildo , I know and realize having sex and being in a relationship with a man is far better and more preferable.

That myTake was more a funny ha ha to @laurieluvsit myTake: Why Guys Prefer To Room With Dogs

So here's just a few of the many reasons a Man/Woman relationship is way better.

Intimacy

The kiss off love
The kiss off love

There is an intimacy you can get from a man or woman you can't get from a dildo or a dog.

A lovers kiss
A lover's kiss

I don't think women are kissing their dildos (I'd hope not) and while you can kiss a dog I'd hope it's not the same way you'd kiss a man or woman. It is far better to get a kiss from a man or woman and feel their arms locked around you.

Sex/Sexual intimacy

Her on top
Her on top

There are so many ways sex between a man and woman is way better than masturbating or using sex toys by yourself. The desire passion or love you feel for your partner that you don't get with masturbating or dildos/toys.

Fingers in her hair
Fingers in her hair

There is no tender moments with toys, no running fingers through hair, running nails down back, butt gripping or any other touching/feeling that goes on during actual sex .

Nails dug in
Nails dug in

Foreplay is not an option with masturbation or toys. Also exploring positions and kinks is much more possible/exciting when you have a partner.

Arms/bodies entwined
Arms/bodies entwined

There is nothing like the feeling of falling asleep in someone's arms. That feeling of contentment, feeling warm and safe, feeling loved.

Even if they "are" bed/blanket hog or even if they "do" snore, far better than sleeping alone every night, " in my opinion" .

Relationship companionship

TV time
TV time

There's many ways to share quality time outside the bedroom. Cuddling up watching a good show/ movie together.

More quality time
More quality time

Spending time playing games, sharing laughter, or just great conversations you aren't gonna get from a dildo or a dog.

Two is not too many cooks in the kitchen

While some couples fight over cooking and chores, some actually like or prefer to do those chores together. Easier to share chores and makes it more like extra quality time and feels less like a chore if you're doing it together.

Fun on the town
Fun on the town

Going out and enjoying, exploring new places together. I mean you're not going to walk with your dildo, right?

And yes you can walk a dog, but you won't get the conversation and you won't have to stop at every tree, or pick up dog shit.

Date night
Date night

You can't take a dildo or a dog out for a nice date night like going to dinner or out for drinks or a movie.

So while a dildo may come in handy when you're alone and masturbation isn't enough. Or while a dog may provide companionship if you live alone, neither of those things can compare/replace a real relationship or real love with a man or woman.

Thank you for reading β™₯️

"brainsbeforebeauty"😘

58
15

Most Helpful Guy

• Dargil
    Something to add that does not detract from your accurate Take.
    *Your dildo will not will not fix the leaking toilet.
    *Your dildo will not bail you out when your car strands you.
    *Your dildo will not add tampons to his shopping list before coming over.
    He'll still buy them (wincing) and still come over even though he knows what that means.
    Real men show love by being useful.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I see you've had to buy tampons before πŸ˜‚ good points. Lol Happy Valentine's day 🌷

• Dargil

And she was specific on which so I'm...

• Lol funny when I was younger and worked at Walgreens, this flustered guy approached me and asked for help. His wife was home sick and needed pads but every time he went near that aisle there was women in the aisle so he was too embarrassed. At first I thought it was so sweet, till he says his wife bet him $5 he couldn't buy em. So, wait you making $5 for me getting em for you? What do I get lol so kinda messed with him a little, like "Does she need thinner, or thicker, does she have a heavy flow? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take a man over a dildo any day
    Even with the heartbreak and the pain, the intimacy and love will always override those feelings.
    I love everything about being in a relationship, the love the fights, everything. All of its ups and downs. Shame it's been years. 😂😂
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1457
  • Elena_the_Star
    Why is this even a question LOL. The only girls that would want a dildo would be the ones that are single and don't want to get into a relationship, single and can't get into a relationship, single and given up on men because of bad experiences, dating and unsatisfied. No girl who was happy in a relationship would prefer a dildo to a man.
    Ladies, think if your man brought home a pocket pussy and called it better than you, yikes!
    • Lol this was just as a to show my other take why women prefer dildo was a joke in reply to another users mytake why men prefer to room with dogs lol the links to those are in this take.

• haha I know, I was ridiculing her MyTake but then I saw her MyTake and she stated that it was only a joke

• This one not. Man better, but the other 3 were, mine, hers, and the one dude did one why a fleshlight better. Lol

• Einsteinagogo
    I reckon women you sex toys to finish what there man couldn't do ! It's a fact most women fake orgasm's or don't even bother doing that as they think most men are stupid , the fact is most men don't know most women eroctic zones so they are fucked before they start ! Women have to be arouse in the head first ( unless they are drunk or nymphos ) then ones there brain is happy they are ready for some great foreplay if a man can be arsed to do it only women who like roll on roll off are women who don't enjoy love making. Then some women cannot show men what they love and they keep the gspot a secret because if man knows where there gspot is and plays with the clit as well then the woman is left shaking from head to toe and if you enter your manhood while she's shaking and body twitching you got one horny dirty give it to me like this forever and I throw all them toys away ! So men if you want a easier life learn what a woman enjoys in the bedroom and you will be able to walk on water maybe lol
  • brennanhuff
    How do you know your dildo can't take you out for a date, or play games with you? Have you tried? It might be like sausage party and the toys are actually alive. You can cuddle with a dildo too if you wanted to. Have it right by the pillow and next to your face. You said it doesn't compare to the intimacy of sex and all that stuff like touch. Is touch based on the intimacy and enjoying it because of touching a person's body you like or the body actually, by itself part of it? As a dude, guys rarely have sex toys, I mean I guess there are dudes that might have sex dolls or flesh lights.

But masturbation or that stuff could never even be compared for most guys than sex with a woman. It's the intimacy that'a a big reason, sounds, touch, sight. But I have to be honest, a lot if it's like sex, purely sex, not making love with a woman you love thing. Toys couldn't compare because tbh, when I'm horny or lusting for sex a woman's body and body parts play a HUGE role in it. Tits in your face, a big handful of ass lol, the sounds, her face, the bouncing, jiggling of boobs and the view and jiggling, rippling of a woman's ass and that sight when pounding her from behind hard. I mean it's like intoxicating.
    • roland77

And also when you are closeup with your face to her pussy... Smell, taste, the actual view on it. Sex toys cannot give you that! And same with woman and a male penis, just take it up close and look and sniff and lick on it. No dildo can ever give you that!

• roland77

That is why I don't have and will ever use sex dolls or artificial pussies.

• YES! ... another great myTake for the GAG history books!

How does it feel to be right all the time? ... lol
  • purplepoppy
    Agree real thing is much better.
  • roland77
    The single dildo itself has a fixed size and same hardness/softness while the penis varries. The dildo is not warm by itself while the penis warm always (unless you do it in a freezer room or outside).

And yes, as someone else mentioned, the dildo cannot hug you.

But: Don't we males have a butt, too? ;-) And what about DP? Just saying... ;-)
  • JackSmy
    What an excellent post!! Love every bit of that! Especially the cooking together! Not a 'chore' but maybe some kind of really creative 'foreplay'? :) :)
  • Yay! Thank you! People are valuable again :) wash the dildo and throw it to the dog as a chew toy while the adults have fun :)
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's funny hahaha

• kymberz

that IS funny! can't you just see your dog running down the street with a dildo in his mouth? oh how the neighbours would talk - bahahahah!

• @kymberz
      πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Right?

• Guffrus
    But for a disturbingly large amount of women the dildo dog combination works just fine, which might be ok if they kept the 2 things separate.
  • Gabriel007
    So this is quite literally "hands down" lol...

Still it really is a good my take this post is...
    • Thank you

• Gabriel007

You are quite a polite person aren't you, look at you go being a light in a dark world...

Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ¦„

• lucas262
    Ok ill give the same answer i have before about sex toys.

I wouldn't want her to use them too regularly im afraid it would somehow numb her senses to me. And 2nd i would use them on her after im tired so I can keep her going like a back up.
    • Lol good plan πŸ™‚

• lucas262

Even if i have to hook her up to a car battery i want her to be satisfied. πŸ˜ƒ

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well damn... Ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Clearly, I'll take my man over any dildo anytime.
    Nice myTake.
  • PrudentGuy
    I think it's a nice MyTake. Simple, down to earth and practical.

Good read. Thanks.
  • LukeLugh
    I am surprised you needed to elaborate so thoroughly on the obvious, but I may aswell share my thoughts for those who are anti common sensical:
    1. Humans are a combination of matter, mind and spirit. The matter that makes up man and woman is a byproduct of his or her will, this is perhaps the aura of what makes a man or woman universally attractive.
    2. The excitation one feels when being in an intimate presence of a person they like arouses the mind and body with an immediacy that cannot be altered by distraction. Me and her are our own world before, during and after coitus.
    3. Bundles of sensations are aroused during a sexual encounter, with a dildo sensations have to be manufactured out of the imagination.
    4. The pleasurable outcomes are superficial as most of the stimuli comes from having an imaginary partner.
    5. Dildos are not charged by the passions of man, but by you alone.
    5. The phallus (penis) is a symbol of fertility, a dildo is a meaningless mass of waste that holds within it no transcendent unity.
    6. Through real sexual activity, we can release repressed desires from within the unconscious.
    • roland77

True, #arousal is something that doesn't come from a dildo, even when an other woman (e. g. lesbian) handles it or has it strapped-on. Arousal reflects back at the woman, when she is penetrated by a #penis from a male who has been aroused by #foreplay a lot (same with female, good foreplay can make her aroused very well, too).

• MannySimms
    How about a man WITH a dildo? If he knows how to use it... Well, you know. Think of the possibilities!
  • sk8ertrav
    Cause if he really cares. He will go miles beyond what the toy can. I do t know why men don't. I do cause once she loses reality. She let you have your way
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Yup dldos can't talk to you and connect with you spiritually dildos don't gift you or show genuine love it will just shutdown when it's work is done it cannot pamper or spoil you and don't pay your home rents😂😂😂😂
    • A man don't always either just by himself. That is done by both parties in a relationship

• Yeah that's true relationship are mostly controlled by women itself some cases i have seen were women using men not more than a doldoπŸ˜‚

• Your insults are as bad as your spelling/ typing. Women aren't the evil you want to portray them to be and if you feel they are why don't you write your own post instead of using a woman's post to try to bash women?

• TadCurious
    Another great myTake. But really it's okay if girls want to kiss their dildos! 😂🥒💦💋
    • πŸ˜‚ umm that would be little weird lol

• roland77

Or suck on them... Or hug them, or feel emotionally attached to them... or, or or... So much reasons to actually include it in your love-game.

• TadCurious

@roland77
      Exactly! And they would just be tasting themselves! πŸ’‹πŸ­

• joeblow123
    The preceding brought to you by the matriarchy. "Hey guys we promise not to fuck you over again."
    • Take that man women bashing crap somewhere else please thank you

• joeblow123

@Brainsbeforebeauty

I'll comment where I damn well please.

• That wasn't a comment that was an insult. I'm tired of people trying to use my posts to spread more hate. Save it for the posts that are about that. I don't have to put up with insults from bitter people

• Yes. Men and women share intimacy that can't happen with objects.

Great MyTake, madam Brainsbeforebeauty!
  • BillieJean1070
    Yeah, a dildo is a poor substitute for the real thing.
    • Well hell yeah it is. That real skin on skin connection way more hot. Sizzle sizzle πŸ™‚

• GreatnessBack
    Of course men are better than dildo, but it's the sex boys I'm worried about. Lol
  • Jerre
    Excellent job, really enjoyed your Mytake. So true!
  • Nishikigawa1
    Yes absolutely hands down. I have hands and tongue along with a built in real dildo. I also come equipped with a bag full of fantasies and toys.
  • cth96190
    What is the real reason why women want a man rather than a dildo?
    A dildo does not have a house that she can steal, nor can it be the target of spousal and child support orders.
    When Andrea Dworkin and other Feminists described men as walking dildos I heard them.
    Women, in general, despise men, but realise that, from their perspective, we are a necessary evil because we can be exploited financially.
    Any man who does not understand that we are hated needs to spend more time listening to what women say.
    • Take your women bashing crap somewhere else. I'm really tired of people using my posts to spread their hate. Create your own and do it there.

• cth96190

Thankyou for responding in a way that proviides evidence that supports my argument. 😁

• Really? Thanks for proving how wrong your views are. Cuz you're speaking to a woman who not only helped buy/pay for the house me and my hubby lived in, also worked full-time yet still became good full-time caregiver when he got too sick to care for himself. And since he died 6 years ago, I have managed on my own, without financial support from any man or welfare system. And every man who has offered financial support as a way to get with me, I flat turned down... Now what was that you were saying about "all" women?

• genericname85
    Sex toys neither for me. Not for women are ment to replace a partner. They are meant to compensate for not having a partner as a temporary substitute, not as a permanent solution.
    • roland77

Sadly some see them as permanent solutions, lesbians for example... Ops! Yes, they are jealous because we have a PENIS! ;-)

• @roland77 i mean i would use a dildo if i was having sex with my girlfriend but the question was about a replacement situation not about an augmentation situation.

• roland77

You can use it for some DP fun. :-)

• Lionboy79
    Fantastic MyTake. And I really prefer the combination toys / partner ;)
  • CubaPirate
    Nice to say man hasn't been completely replaced by machines
  • alance99
    One of the best Mytakes of this site.

😊😊😊👍👍
  • Likes2drive
    Nice mytake, All good points, I hope to be with a good woman someday
  • JKingOff
    You mean aside from the fact that a dildo won't move on its own, or provide for you.
    • Whatever. ain't no man providing for me. And me and my husband provided for "each other" . As it should be, so take that crap somewhere else

• JKingOff

Then why stay with him if the dildo is the better choice?

• Uh said it wasn't.

• Plus no matter how much you nag the dildo will not shovel up the dogshit in the backyard.
  • Dolemite510
    it boils down to that women like men for way more reasons that just sex itself
  • Alex_988_2
    you needed to write on this? it obvious! how can you compare a toy with a human being?
    • It was a series of 4 mytakes done by me and two other people. Maybe if you read the other ones you'd of got it. There's links to two of them right in this mytake

• Alex_988_2

what you said there? What is the one thing that most attracts you to a man/woman? And what is the one thing you find least attractive? β†—
      maybe you need to see again what you say and what you do yourself...

• Would you just go away lol you just salty cuz don't want to talk to someone that keep trying to lump all women together like we all act alike think alike, all hate sex blah blah... Again, I'd really rethink writing a book about women, a subject you know nothing about

• starks
    Well... Dildo Is perferrable to women because... of some. characters portrayed By men..
    • True but not all men are the same

• starks

Well.. I love.. that comment I deed..

• starks

Am starks from okaholma USA you?

• BlackPhilip99
    I dont know about things you wrote but i think that overall sexuall arrousal is better. I think that we are designed that way. I mean if i take it from my male viewpoint, i never used sex doll but if i did it can't be compared with real women.
    • roland77

No warm real skin, no emotions are in an object. That is why I don't see women as sex-objects.

• @roland77 Emotions are created from bod/brain needs satisfaction and dissatisfaction.

• roland77

I know they are being created in your head by hormones. The feel good for me, being cuddled up with and then feeling safe with her.

• cumbath
    as long as a cock does not vibrate it will not win with me.
    • Put a vibrator to the side of his penis= vibrating cock

• jaber5

I think you have a problem

• @jaber5
      Who are you saying that to? Me?

• reece2835
    Thank you for sharing that<3 great article to start the day.
  • borderlinesucks
    the dildo dont have organ"
    the tounge and private parts r organs bigs ones thats why u feel big!!!
  • james2018dean
    There is nothing like the real thing!
    And the personal interaction is a big part of it.
  • JohnnySigma85
    I will always want a woman no matter how realistic sex dolls are made.
  • TCredo
    Once again, awesome My Take, Toots! Great points across the board - thank you for sharing :)
  • colin77
    Yep u are sure right in what u hav said, but don't forget praying and reading the bible together
    • roland77

Na, I rather ass-ride my girlfriend's strapped-on dildo!!! ;-) Ha ha ha...

• Massageman
    Great points! And none of your pix got deleted! ;- )
  • howlinsilently
    Man wins as he can change batteries and hold for you right?
    • roland77

I know what you mean but let me put this straight: Dildos have no batteries inside, vibrators do. And the male mostly needs some rest due to hormones blocking us from wanting erotic after it. Best advice: be honest to her what you like afterwards, like being sucked on it or just cuddle up or go shower (to wash out sperm from her pussy, e. g.).

• justunlh
    Sex involves emotion. Just physically show him. He will enjoy it too.
  • Furuok
    The last date I had was at fifteen my mother drove us to the dollar movie Theater. We ate popcorn shared the same soda. Now a days we meet in a parking lot or Gas Station, text each other a few times then have sex. I could have hundreds of sexual experiences but none of them want to go to a ball game or racetrack. Just once I would like to meet someone who like me not the ten inches of me. I have ed and my doctor says I've lost attraction towards the opposite sex. Or the questionable sex out there I want that friend who loves the Pittsburgh Steelers, loves taking the 4x4 out on rainy days, that girl who owns a hand gun a loves practicing with it. Who won't swim in ponds, lakes, or other still bodies of water cause fish pee in them. The one who introduces me the other heavy metal bands cause I love them all. I've never been happy with the way you touch me. So many have already I just want my friend. If not, oh well I'm living phat sweetheart, I still have heaven to look forward too!
  • Lliam
    Awww, bbb. You're such a romantic. <3
  • Unit1
    Hell yeah! Real boyfriends will enjoy making you experiencing theseThey'll make you pounce on him like thisIt's your call ladies, really 😉😉😉

I am standing by for all that and much more...😘
    • Love the second pic β™₯️ that's I just experienced the best orgasm ever face πŸ˜‡ lol

• Unit1

Oh and *her boyfriend* did that to her ;)

I will be *that* kind of boyfriend :D

If only.

• Your time will cum uh mean come πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• themomo84
    I think you're assuming that all people want a relationship. Sex toys work.
    • Yeah sex toys work. But real sex if it's good sex with a real man better than sex toys.