13 d

Spreading Love and Happiness makes me Happy!

Insightfull

Today at school, I spread lots of love and happy. We handed out Valentine's day chocolates and wished people a happy Valentine's. We were also handing out condoms and such and had a booth with pamphlets. But for me, the real fun was spreading love.

After staffing the booth for a while, the guy who was running things asked me and a buddy to take a bin of chocolates and do the cafeteria. We did the entire place! Like, between me and her, we talked to literally everyone there!

Wee! 😄

11
6

Most Helpful Girls

• Cynicaldreamer
    I just gave my boss a rose (she loved it!!!) And tonight I'm making myself a steak with a side of fries.

See, you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy. Make yourself, or others happy instead~
    Is this still revelant?
  • That is a great way to make people feel special. Sounds like you really enjoyed it. Nice to see people doing things like that instead of the normal commercialized aspect of Valentine's day.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• CallMeDave
    Oh how I wish more people liked spreading love and happiness. The world would be a much better place if we had a lot more of that and a lot less hating and criticizing and trying to hurt people.
    Is this still revelant?
    • @CallMeDave I so agree. Haters gonna hate, but that's not to say they should. haha I find that I feel a lot better when I focus on having good times with good people, than the haters..
      But yea, spread the love and happiness!
      Happy Vday dude!

• JohnDon9
    Kind of great , i ended up buying my cousin chocolates as i ate his while i was staying at my ucle's place😆
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

94
  • Anglina1738
    If Valentine's day was centered around activities like this it could change our world with more love.
    • meesegoMoo

How? Feeding homeless people and giving them jobs has yet to change the world. Taking in the cold and the weary has been rewarded slightly, but not on any large scale.

• @meesegoMoo It's very different from the way that feeding homeless people and giving them jobs changes the world.
      It's like this: Spreading love and happiness to someone makes that person happy and feel love. That person is likely to have a better day, and may make decisions from a place of love and happiness, and maybe also spread the love and happiness

• MorticiAddams
    That's an amazing outlook to have!!
    Always put a much joy into the world as possible!!
    • @MorticiAddams Thanks!! :D I love being joyful it's so much fun! I want to share in it with everyone! :D
      Happy Valentine's Day! <3

• RolandCuthbert
    And you are in this forum? Good luck. This forum has driven away a lot of nice folks.
    • @RolandCuthbert very much waa. Yeah, I've already been through the mean people getting to me phase (not here), it was horrible, but I'm healed. I'm also now too strong to let them get me down again.
      I love this place, it's like the promised land of subject matter lol. I could talk about dating and relationships all day! :D
      Happy Vday dude!

• Happy V day to you too brother.

• Thanks!

• ghost_101
    Cuteee that sounds fun. We’re doing nothing at my school :(
    • @ghost_101 hehe yeah it was so much cute and fun!
      It wasn't the school itself, rather the gender and sexuality club at school (at which I am an ally (they welcome me and that's heartwarming)) who had the idea and put the thing together. It was such a good idea! So glad for the opportunity to participate in this! :D
      Happy Valentine's Day! <3

• Do what works we need more happiness in world good for you
  • Browneye57
    It's fine. Perhaps a little effeminate, but good is good.
  • SydneySentinel
    That's beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!
  • SarahsSummer
    Your a teacher or student?
    • @SarahsSummer a student. It's an adult high school. I had too much fun in my youth hahah

• Happy Valentine's Day! <3

• Thanks happy valentines day to you. What’s an “adult high school“ for 36year olds?

• Justacatlady
    Yay! That’s awesome!
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Good for you.
  • AngelLily
    Nice post♥️❣️❤️
  • Good take
  • Shubhamgupta
    Good