1 mo

Is Anal Sex Dangerous?

Just how dangerous is anal sex? What are the risks? Let's have a lighthearted look at the reality and put things into perspective.

Is Anal Sex Dangerous?

ARE YOU DIPPING INTO POOP?

Poop waits in the sigmoid colon and not the rectum. The rectum is usually a poop free zone. The liberal amount of lubrication used in anal sex will prevent it sticking to your penis anyway. The most common cause of a poopy penis is her failure to clean properly first so perhaps it's best you have a look first. Obviously there's nasty bacteria up there so leave the ass to mouth stuff to stupid people if you don't want salmonella.

Is Anal Sex Dangerous?

DOESN'T ANAL MAKE YOU WANT TO HAVE A HUGE DUMP?

When faeces passes the rectosigmoid junction, or at least puts pressure on it we have a sense of needing the toilet. Should it fill the rectum then the desire to poop increases considerably. If you've ever needed a poop but found yourself waiting in a queue then that's a bit like what it feels to have penis up there. Thankfully I know of no case where a girl had vacated her bowels in the middle of anal sex. That said, perhaps if she's got tummy trouble it might be worth postponing anal.

The feeling of fullness, combined with a relaxed sphincter, will make her want to poop after anal, so be a good boy and let her use the toilet first.

Relax youre safe, honest.
Relax you're safe, honest.

CAN I BE INJURED UP THERE?

The rectum wall is thinner than the vaginal wall and less stretchy but it's not wet paper towel many make it out to be. Penises are blunt and not sharp or pointy. Pressure against the rectal wall will cause it to slide along rather than punch a hole in it. Injuries during anal sex tend to be due to sticking stupid stuff there

To infinity and beyond. This scene was deleted from toy story.

The rectum is 4 to 6 inches deep, so about the size of most men. Positions where your knees are drawn to your chest will straighten your rectum and allow deeper penetration. Much anal discomfort is down to not straightening your self out up there. Hitting the rectosigmoid junction or more likely the bend before it causes a mild dull pain. Hard thrusting can increase this pain enough for some women to think they're getting damaged.

Yep size does matter
Yep size does matter

I've taken many a good hammering and not been injured. Anal sex is common yet hospitals are not inundated with ass injuries.

CAN THE SPHINCTER BE DAMAGED?

Does wiping feel like this? You might have an anal fissure.

YES, and this is where your most at risk. Have you ever passed a very large dry stool? The type you got to grab the toilet seat, push hard and grimace. Did you feel any stinging sensation afterwards that perhaps lasted a few days? Congratulations you've ripped your asshole and won an anal fissure. Not surprisingly anal sex without adequate lubricant can cause the same problem. Don't worry just relax, eat.a high fibre diet and mother nature will fix things.

DOES ANAL INCREASE RISK OF CATCHING AN STD?

NO. This is the biggest myth out there. The argument is because the rectum is thinner, or their may be anal fissures that viruses can pass more easily. While that is certainly true it is just as true to say viruses don't have that much difficulty infecting you via normal sex. If your partner has an STD your going to catch it regardless of whatever type of sex your doing. Perhaps the real reason anal increases the risk is many don't bother with condoms since you can't get pregnant. In short if you don't want an STD don't have sex with infected people.

No anal sex wont give you wuhan coronavirus so its ok with Asians too.
No anal sex won't give you wuhan coronavirus so it's ok with Asians too.

DOES ANAL SEX GIVE YOU CANCER?

It's always difficult to identify why cancer occurred in a patient. Was it diet, smoking, genes or just old age. Or perhaps it was because twenty years ago you had anal sex. I think people with cancer have enough to deal with without speculation that their sex lives were to blame. I'm not disregarding the possibility but lets look at it logically. Smoking is the biggest cause of cancer yet most smokers won't get cancer even though they smoke several times a day. Do you have anal sex several times a day? Probably not, you most likely do it once in a while. Like those "bacon causes cancer" scare stories the risk is blown out of proportion.

How you relax your sphincter is entirely up to you

CONCLUSION

YES Anal sex carries risks but so does regular sex and the risk isn't that much greater if you take care, stay lubed and don't stick play hide the hamster.

Is Anal Sex Dangerous?
29
10

Most Helpful Guys

• Romeocuck
    its not dangerous and really fun
    ARE YOU DIPPING INTO POOP? yes there is no salmonella there and no hazard unless she is sick. after the sex we take shower.
    DOESN'T ANAL MAKE YOU WANT TO HAVE A HUGE DUMP? maybe only at first but it is so joyful sensation
    CAN I BE INJURED UP THERE? yes.. that is why you need a proper preparation
    CAN THE SPHINCTER BE DAMAGED? only if you are with a butt plug that is huge and for long periods of time
    DOES ANAL SEX GIVE YOU CANCER? no, not at all but if you hold your shit for many hours in you that may cause a cancer
    DOES ANAL INCREASE RISK OF CATCHING AN STD? no, unless the partner already has std in their body
    Is this still revelant?
  • MrOracle
    You have won my "Favorite Person Of The Month" award with this post.
    To infinity and WAY beyond!!!
    To infinity and WAY beyond!!!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    It feels good, recommend going to the toilet first and have your guy wear a condom. If he's thick and long like my ex dont bother. A favourite of mine is a but plug while my boyfriend foes me doggystyle
    Is this still revelant?
  • Samantha_17
    Not dangerous if done properly with enough lube and relaxation.
    Is this still revelant?
    • myd_nudie

Are you speaking with experience or just like that?

• nabanita

Are you expert on this?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

827
  • i1T2daty
    Anal sex, as long as it is done slowly and with plenty of lube (and of course mutual unforced consent) is not dangerous in and of itself. The danger can lie in going from anal to vaginal as infection can occur. If you're going to mix, go from vaginal to anal, never vice versa
  • roland77
    Most people said it:
    0) Slooooow!
    1) A lot patience!
    2) Close communication
    3) A lot lube (silicon-based)
    4) Pre-showering the anus (yes, it disturbs the natural balance, but it will recover)
    5) Use a condom, same with vaginal if you don't want to see poo on your penis or make her pregnant (vaginal only)
    6) Relaxation is very important for receiving side
    7) Super-intense orgasms (both sides)
    • roland77

And for the insertion thing, that was just plain stupid of them. Always insert something, that a) fits and b) can be easily removed.

• roland77

And: Do NOT withstand pain! DO NEVER suck it up!

• Smegskull
    Freddie Mercury might disagree with the STD point there... Also the argument isn't that the rectum is thinner, it's that the intestinal tract is designed to absorb fluid through the walls, under the assumption that it has been through the digestive system (and consequently a major section of the immune system), and when this happens through anal sex these fluids bypass your bodies protections... Though yes the route of the problem is unprotected sex in any form isn't a great idea.
  • Meropatrick
    Not really big fan of it. I don't want to risk dealing with someones feces nor getting infection. Also i dont like to be gentle which can cause injury in such case. Of course because its a taboo and have dirty vibes about it it will be really hot in a different world were feces isn't a problem
  • SjE78
    no more or less risk than anything else.. and if you take the right kind of care and attention it can also be no less safer than any other act either
  • Mohit093
    In my opinion other than applying enough lube, going slow initially makes it easier for her. Initial strokes must be slow and with partial insertion just to make way for the 🍆
  • Lliam
    I wouldn't do it without a condom because I do have an aversion to poop.
  • HeyMikie
    There are risks but the risk that most people don't seem to understand is that the fauna in your digestive tract (Naturally occurring bacteria and yeast) and the fauna in the vagina are very different and are not compatible. Going from one orifice to the other without washing in between can result in a nasty infection. It doesn't happen often but the possibility is always there. Especially if gong from the anus to the vagina. As long as you are aware of that and take precautions, go for it.
  • oldermale
    As long as you use a douche and clean yourself before it's ok...
    About only thing that might hurt is if he is to rough or has a huge cock and your not ready.
  • dirTeaANIMAL
    its about as dangerous as falling off a 2 foot rock, i think people sometimes need to jus use their judgement and be at least 5 percent brave
  • ZeussLightningBolt
    I certainly wouldn't try it if you have hemmorhoids
  • pigoat
    I never heard of Anal Sex Dragons

But good story
  • DomTreddo
    If the woman preps real good and the guy uses a lot of lube then things should be fine. The anus is actually cleaner than
  • COMMODOREII
    Im not going to get that out of my mind for awhile. Thank you purple.
  • Cupcake421
    No it's not dangerous lol and if you've used the bathroom, go slow and remember to relax it can be an enjoyable experience
    • darbycarr

Cupcake you said it girl prudes don't know what there saying

• darbycarr

Anal sex... you can stick that up your arse... lol

• Jenny4455
    I've never understood why people freak out about it. Anal is amazing
  • cloud9vortex1234
    Yes, it's dangerous. The anus only has 1 layer. It's not really designed for sex and I'm not being homophobic. I'm just being factual. If it was designed for sex then it wouldn't just be 1 layer which basically means it's easy to bleed. The vagina has 20-Something LayerS. I'm not exactly sure the amount. This means the body is Biological Designed and prepared to have children even though of course it's still very painful. What I've described is why gays are more prone to get STDs if they don't protect themselves. I emphasize there more prone if they don't protect themselves when compared to non-gays who are also not protecting themselves.
  • Plitty-Tank
    Dangerous or not, I think plenty of people will continue doing it.
  • darbycarr
    I think it's only dangerous if not done cleanly and respectfully for both parties.
  • No not if done right go slow and use plenty of lube
  • BasicBad
    Anal sexy can kill you from aids. It’s why gay boys have so much aids.
  • Nice222
    Anal was just never my thing. Kinda grosses me out.
  • cgehr783
    People have died having anal with a horse.
  • scooogy
    To rectality and beyond! 🤣
  • BigDikEnergy001
    Anal is the future
  • winterfox10
    What on earth is that first gif from? 😂
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Weird take
  • Pallavi37
    I hv never tried anal so no experience
  • OfDeath
    You can't get pregnant from anal 😊
  • Gedaria
    Probably, and totally gross...
  • Get some help
  • Anonymous
    Stop advocating anal sex you creep.
  • Anonymous
    I disagree.
  • Anonymous
    Especially when driving.