1 mo

"Sex"Game Night. Ways To Get Your Game On.

Brainsbeforebeauty
Wanna play??
Wanna play??

Relationships can be hard. Outside stresses can put a damper on our relationship if we let it. Sometimes we take things too serious. Worry make sex more stressful than fun.

Are you ready to play??
Are you ready to play??

So, here are some "fun"ideas to bring fun into it. Get your sex game on.

Come and get it...
Come and get it...

A good way to play this would be to leave clothes in a trail as clues to where you're hiding. Now you could leave false clues to make it more challenging, or not depending on how quick you want to be "found".

Flex those positions
Flex those positions

Naked Twister could be a great way to have a "fun" time. Could even start out dressed and do a strip Twister if you will. Ultimate goal to be naked and in a "position" that gets things"going".

Roll the dice for spice
Roll the dice for spice

Who needs bar dice when you could play this dice game instead. One time gambling pays off for everyone involved. No real losers in this game.

Cards anyone?
Cards anyone?

Card game guaranteed to not only ensure you have a "good" night, but might teach you some new positions.

Imagination
Imagination

You can always come up with your own games, with our without rules or toys or props. The possibilities are endless if you're both "game".

Come play with me
Come "play" with me

Sex can be great but sometimes we overthink, overstress, forget to work on keeping the sex interesting. Maybe try a fun sex game night to bring the spice back into your sex life.

Have fun and..."Game on"😘

Thanks for reading β™₯️

"brainsbeforebeauty"

23
7

Most Helpful Girl

• WhiteShoulder
    Not strictly relevant, but one time I was playing Dungeons and Dragons and my character was trapped in a pit fiend's prison so I got bored and started sexting with this guy and then I went in the bathroom to finish up and when I got back my friend asked me where I was all that time and I told her "Rehydrating :-)" (I do get dehydrated easily lol).
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• metalhead_66
    This is actually very interesting and very important, especially for partners that have been together for years. It could help them keep their relationship fresh and their sex life healthy. Well done
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

622
  • TCredo
    Great posts Toots! Awesome choices and pics for the games! Those would be great!

One suggestion... if maybe preceding game night it is house cleaning day... you can always spark that up a bit by doing so nude :)
    • Studs and suds πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

• TCredo

lol nice phrase and yes, I usually don't post full body pics with my face but thought this one was ok to share even though as you can clearly tell from the pic that I need to workout more... lol... :)

• That is not you πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

• lucas262
    Mmmn

Id make my own games,

1 specific is im Mr bond, and she's Mrs bond we dress us in our best clothes, and go to a hotel, may be have another couple play bad guys I don't know and the whole time we just go around the hotel playing this cat and mouse game. Gamble,, for fun ,, get a drink, maybe o sneak her onto a corner for a Mr bond style kiss.

Fun times, im creative hopefully she's shameless.
  • simplelikeme
    That's cool. I don't know what happened to it but at one time I had this coupon booklet. And you would pull out one and give it to your partner and vice versa. That was kind of fun too.
    • There's all kinds. And you could always personalize and make your own "coupons" with things you both are into

• That is very true. But I'm going to have to wait on that one LOL I'm still single. I know that Spencer's is also a good store to go for sex games.

• Yes that's true

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Why is it that I haven't heard of & tried 'Twisted Sex Playing Cards' yet? Shame on me!
  • JackSmy
    A lot of those games you mentioned, are mostly for a lot of people, together, probably drinking, and just 'playing' in an 'adult way'! Not saying anything is wrong with that, and it has a place, and when you have friends that are open-minded, and like things like twister, and removing a piece of clothing on each round!
    I like the more intimate, personal one-on-one things with her. Some like role-playing, and acting out fantasies, or some made-up 'games' or 'challenges' to get closer, or more intimate.
  • BillieJean1070
    I love games... Sex should by an Olympic sport, let the games begin!
  • Insightfull
    Great ideas!
    I really like this meme
  • TadCurious
    This is great and I really like the idea of putting fun back into sex.
  • goodlongman
    I have played stip pool in the bar was loads of fun
    • Really? Now that's one never heard of before lol

• Saw it somewhere as a move or commercial and thought I would try it.. it was great fun and of course i won

• In more ways than one?πŸ€”πŸ™‚

• HonestWeirdo
    good ideas. for me I would like to role play. I dont have to confidence to ad lib or act sexy and don't feel comfortable dominating. but would love to be with a woman that wold act out lots of scenarios. you?
  • The dice didn't work in Bob's burgers as it kept coming up as one specific thing and it was funny
  • lightbulb27
    none of that was for me. doesn't sound fun. rollplay/dressup ok. I don't hear seduction in it, or love or romance. To each their own.
  • I wanna play!!! I wanna play!!! Let's get it on!! 😛😎
  • engel23
    That definitely can me it really exciting. What do you really like from these list?
  • alance99
    Nice Mytake

These games will definitely make sex hot.
  • arabgoddess
    I have no clue what so ever on games! Maybe I'll explore it in my next life
  • boredhubby2020
    Can I come over for Game night I'll even let you cheat
  • Phoenix98
    Seems like a fun idea to mess around with every now and then.
  • Jerre
    Seems so many people need to spice up their sex life and the above games will help!
  • ThatGuy133
    I’ve heard the spice dice can get you in some sticky situations 😂
  • PythonByte98
    I’m glad I never had sex it seems so disturbing.
  • elizamichale1
    Great ideas😘😘😘😘
  • Jjpayne
    Oh those sound like fun 😏
  • brittany23
    nice post, thank you!
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Interesting
  • prasadsandy
    Give me once
  • mynkMumbai
    Really appreciate
  • adilbaloch
    My whatsapp number
    009 2+3213423263