16 d

Un-defining sexuality and embracing attraction freedom

wagsingle

This is not my video, but I agree with what they say.

IMPORTANT NOTE! They are not saying we SHOULD all be attracted to all genders. They are saying we should live open to that possibility and refuse limiting labels. A label may serve to define where we find ourselves at this time. But they should not limit our openness.

0
6

Most Helpful Guy

• Kaneki05
    This is how open i am, i don't care. If your truley open you wouldn't care what others think about sexaulity and just live your life how you seem fit.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • es20490446e
    To give a little of background about myself, I will post a photo:and what I feel isn't what these people say.
    I know what I feel,
    Those are well planned lies.

Now here's my conclusion:
    • It seems the text got messed up somehow...

• Lynx122
    Well I'm not really boxed in by any expectations I feel like. That's why I'm into Kpop that a lot of gys think is gay ^^. This guy is the most attractive guy I've ever seen but I've never had any sexual interest in guys at all even though I watch a lot of good looking guys dancing and stuff. I can be attracted to guys as people think they're awesome and admire them but sexually I'm just not interested and that's fine ^^

I don't have a problem with saying when a guy is attractive and I think it's good to be comfortable like that but I also think some people almost wanna push you to be bi or something. My idea of sexuality is embracing who you are and not being afraid so that's what I'm doing. So I guess I'm living by your beliefs too :) https://www.youtube.com/embed/HTSw_mPYx9o
  • 9nsane
    They look exactly like you would expect them to look.
  • Anonymous
    There are only two genders.
    Hipster trash like the ones in the video make the planet unbearable.
  • Anonymous
    If they weren’t hung up on labels they wouldn’t need to tell everyone to be open.

Alternatively you could embrace labels and describe the world better, navigating it better.
    • wagsingle

They are trying to explain their experience as sexually fluid people. at times they find themselves attracted to their own gender, at times not. I also think that at a point in their lives they identified as only gay or only straight, and that because of that they resisted attractions outside of that label. rejecting that label and being free to accept their fluidity felt really liberating. Now they didn't want others to miss what they missed. I have actually had an extended discussion on GAG with a guy who ID's as straight, yet acknowledges an extended relationship with a guy that was with his GF's blessing. He describes it as an enjoyable time. He says he for a time thought he might be bi. But now he just can not bring himself to accept he is attracted to guys in that way. He seems to be allowing labels to limit him.

• Anonymous

I disagree, that guy seems perfectly free, his labels are articulating his feelings and I think he's exactly what I'm talking about. I think a guy calling himself straight even when having a relationship with a guy fits exactly what I'm saying. You can just be yourself without getting hung up on labels and trying to find what box you're supposed to sit in. Be straight and fuck a dude, I don't see the problem.

Share the first opinion in your gender