1 mo

"Slogan Fails" The Best Of The Worst Part II

How wide can you open your snack hole ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yesterday, I did 4 takes covering product and business name fails. And one take on slogan fails. This is part 2, more slogan fails. Hope you enjoy..

We employ only the best strokers
We employ only the best strokers

"For the best Job in town, call Arch Painting Co. where our employee are the best strokers and we stroke to please.

Best meat to have in your mouth
Best meat to have in your mouth

"Our meat is tasty and juicy and you'll love putting it in your mouth. And you'll want to swallow it."๐Ÿ‘

omg wth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
omg wth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

'Let electricity do it for you than to kill your wife with hard work. Let us make it easier".

I drill holes big and small
I drill holes big and small

'If you have a hole that needs drilling, call John H. Roberts Well Drilling , he's always willing."

Put some nuts in your mouth today
Put some nuts in your mouth today

'Our nuts are tasty and never too salty so put some of our delicious nuts in your mouth today and make your mouth happy."

cum on Canadian girls ๐Ÿ˜Š
cum on Canadian girls ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Show your cup support and come on our Canadian Girls".

Wouldnt you rather a good licking?
Wouldn't you rather a good licking?

"Who wouldn't rather lick it? So come get your lick on today."

Johnson need cleaning?
Johnson need cleaning?

"Need your rig cleaned? We'll clean your rig to keep your Johnson working well."

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"Look yummy in Chubbettes. Get yours today and be the tastiest dish in town."

We can help with your next erection
We can help with your next erection

"Give us a call for all your erection needs. No erection too big or small."

Put your fingers in some holes and have fun

"Come to BowlMor Lanes where we encourage you to put your fingers in the holes and have fun doing it".

Guy to his girlfriend: "These holes are too big, my fingers and thumb keep slipping out".๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Oh thats the reason,I thought ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค
Oh that's the reason,I thought ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค

'There's a reason your mouth is round. So put you round mouth to good use with this tasty treat for your mouth".

Once again, hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading โ™ฅ๏ธ

"Brainsbeforebeauty"๐Ÿ˜˜

19
7

Most Helpful Guys

• rosscore728
    Hello gorgeous you are my f****** hero I also love restaurant slogans. I work at Applebee's in this s*** hole we come up with the new slogan every night so here feel free to use these
    Applebee's where the food is old and the pussy is Young and all of our meth is made right here in our store
    Applebee's so f****** nasty it's motherfuking good
    And just remember this is your Applebee's
    Is this still revelant?
  • loveslongnails
    Love it !
    And here's proof there's no reason to do false advertising... you can tell the truth and it won't cost you a dime. This station has not given away a drop of free gas to date.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

717
  • Most of these slogans are blatantly sexual. I find it hard to believe that the company owners said these things not realizing how they would sound. I think they were meant to be provocative. I'm pretty sure these were planned and not bloopers.

They were entertaining to read about though!
  • TCredo
    Simply outstanding (again) Toots! Very funny - thanks for the laughs.

Looks like you came upon my previous painting job there... the Arch folks lol :)
    • Lol you wish ๐Ÿ˜

• TCredo

Well... it was my previous job for a reason... the customers didn't like the moon trip breaks I would take at their house in between painting the rooms :)

• Yeah probably wasn't paint that was getting on the walls ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• DeeDeeDeVour
  • meesegoMoo
    I saw a porta-john cleaning company truck (poop sucker) that said " Your shit is our bread and butter!" in giant letters on the side.
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's funny lmao I did 5 other takes yesterday there's a lot of funny 'shit" in some these ads, like damn what were they thinking? Lmao or maybe I need to get in advertising lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• meesegoMoo

I know! I have so many ideas just for this one type of company. My best is probably "your lunch feeds US too!"

• JackSmy
    LOL!! Where do you keep finding these!! I have some friends at work that will love some of these!
    • Just Google advertising Fails, or funny business names, or slogan fails.

• Oh also funny product names and funny book names, cuz yep did two takes on funny book names ๐Ÿ˜

• Lliam
    Just think. As an ad exec, you could come up with brilliant marketing slogans like these. ROFL
  • broken_heart_at_48
    Holly crap those can't be real I want to live in the town where these guys live hell I'll work for them for free
  • Erin19
    Haha, for some reason I want painting done and a well now
    • For "some" reason ๐Ÿค” lol me thinks I know why ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I hear yah sis lol but better when it's hotter out so they get hot and maybe take their shirt off ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Erin19

Lol you are so smart

• ๐Ÿ˜Š lol thanks

• Kezzz
    I love this just as much as I love the other ones. Thanks for the invite to a good laugh😂โค๏ธ
  • COMMODOREII
    A good stroking? 😂
    Oh yeah 2 fingers and a thumb. 😂
    I do like Canadian girls. 😂
  • arabgoddess
    Lol once again... Hilarious! 😂 😂 😂
  • Dazed0N0Confused
    I needed a good laugh! Thank you
    • Welcome. There's 8 funny takes total I did. Don't know if you read them all, but funny reads, well tried anyway lol

• I think some of this is done on purpose.
  • adidas0169
    Needed a laugh thank you
  • LEADFOOTboi
    my erections are always in safe hands...
  • some good ones there
  • simplelikeme
    That's fukin funny...😂😂😂
    • Lol check out the poll just posted. I'm sure you'll know where to find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• alance99
    You are killing it BBB
  • KrakenAttackin
    Ha! Great post!
    • Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š if you liked this one, check out the other 5 I did yesterday. Guess was bored lol

• Razal
    supper funny
  • jack_meoff
    😂😂
  • Mrswright077
    😂😂😂freaking hilarious
    • Lol thank you ๐Ÿ˜ there's 5 more takes like this I did yesterday. I was on a roll or buzzed or both ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lmfaoooooo

• Lol only meant to do one and there were so many funny ones, 1 became 2, became well you get the picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• msc545
    LOL still at it?
  • LittleSquid
    Hahaha 😂