myReview 1 mo

Clitoral stimulation techniques for intense orgasms

There are many guides and techniques you can find online and through personal experienced, so I figured, why not share mine as well.

I am single and still a virgin, so most of my sexual experiences are mainly done by myself.

Note To Men: You can also use these techniques to help give your partner to receive more intense orgasms as well.

1. RUB YOUR CLIT HOOD or keep your finger just far enough away from it so that itโ€™s not making direct contact.

Start like you are almost teasing yourself, slow and easy. Then as you start to become more and more aroused, increase the amount of pressure you use, go faster and harder. For more intense stimulation.you need to do is bring your finger closer to your clit and even make direct contact with it for more intense stimulation.

2. GO IN CIRCLE! most used and effective masturbation technique, as you will have 2-4 fingers running over and rubbing your clit, making it easy to climax. Performing this technique is a simple case of holding your four fingers together and rubbing them over your clit and vagina in a circular motion.

3. SHOWER HEAD IS A MUST TRY! Let the water run through your clit, try not to touch it and let yourself edge from it. Different temperature of water give different sensation. Using warm water feels like you are receiving oral, while cool water, you can feel your clit getting hotter throughout the cold water.

Tips! : After you cum, don't turn off the water just yet, let it run over and over again, and you will cum after the first round in seconds!

4. HUMPING & GRINDING YOUR PILLOW, or toy, blanket, bed, sofa or table edge. Youโ€™ll find that you get most friction, stimulation, and pleasure if you are wearing your panties or nothing at all while grinding off your pillow.

If you have a long pillow, you can lie down on your side with it between your legs. Then squeeze your legs together to grip it and pull it backwards so that it is pressing against your labia and clit. Then just start grinding.

That's most of what I normally do, hope it helps!

25
5

Most Helpful Guy

• TCredo
    A great technique for this that I use is to get into a missionary position with her legs bent so her feet are flat on the bed... while fully in her... I reach forward to grab the vertical bars on our headboard - then I can pull myself forward and push back while staying fully in her with a deep intense grind - can also do little circular movements with my hips while doing this... she often pushes up to maximize the grind even more and every now and then I'll do a few quick hard full thrusts... but grinding like this to get her to orgasm (s) so I don't thrust too often so I stay in total control... once she has cummed, sometimes I'll start going hard and fast with thrusts in that position - or we might switch to a different position like doggy... it's all hot as heck :)
    Is this still revelant?
    • TCredo

Thanks for the MHO :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

524
  • Red_Arrow
    An excellent myTake! Very instructional for both men and women. I have seen many women here asking questions about this, so I know you are helping them. I hope you continue to create excellent myTakes. 👍
  • laurieluvsit
    Great myTake Ms Luna, I LOVE IT!
    • Thank you! it might not be as good but I tried lol

• It is GREAT... as good as any I have seen with lot's of good tips!

• That's very kind of you, thank you again!

• steffj98
    Shower head is definitely a must. Its the best technique ever. Never used a pillow to hump tho
    • Pillow is easy for the start but I found sofa or desk to be more pleasurable since its harder

• steffj98

Ill definitely try it now

• Have fun!

• dy8alexUk
    All the women I have been intamet with enjoyed me giving them oral and enjoyed having orgasm with me. i never insist on woman giving me head. i like woman to come 1st
  • Gedaria
    No get someone to suck it and play with it. Then you can lay back and enjoy the trip , only let them give up when you have had your fill. Oh I love doing that best part of sex...
  • debbiedenise
    I have certainly used the shower and pillow. Rubbing my clit hood just makes me get in somewhat of a hurry though. I can't stand it.
  • keepupthemood
    I love to suck the clit of the women deep in my mouth... squeeze the clit bertween my lips and lick it unstoppbaly
  • Wolf4ever
    Thanks this is good info us girls need to stick together
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Ok will remember this in my next life the tips are really good 👌😂😘
  • Dain8in21cm
    I have found that most girl have the most intense orgasms if they massage their G-spot, if they can find it. It's right in the center behind the pelvic bone. I love the release of smegma, and this technique does it for most.
  • huzail
    Iam taking notes!! Hahaha.
    @Luna1998 soon i will get marry and. I really don't know how clitoris look like and how to rub
  • Lliam
    Great first MyTake, Luna.
  • willisg
    Using heavy lubricant, holding firmly the whole Vaginal are and only move slightly.
  • najekim
    Hot tub or Jacuzzi jets are popular with some women we know. Just a thought. . .
  • COMMODOREII
    I'm taking notes!! 😜
    • If there are more pleasurable ways I will keep it update ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I know some techniques myself but i am always open for more material. That is how keep them coming back wanting more. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• bklynbadboy1
    Very informative
  • gibgabbs
    My mouth on it
  • joyhit6
    A great Guide and sure will use some of this.
  • Browneye57
    You're a beginner. LOL
  • This is fantastic.. Seriously..
    • Thanks!, its my first myTake, and I tried

• You did incredibly well. It's one I might use with my wife..

• Walkot4
    I can given you that in 5 minutes 😌
  • stickytoes
    I think most girls masturbate that way
  • colonski
    Try me
  • AskMeBabyxx
    Excellent Technique
  • hopp29
    Just let me do it lol
  • jannjann
    Hello
  • visw0205
    Good
  • Anonymous
    Wow good advice for me, being a guy, so I can do that with a woman. Would you suggest that I avoid direct clitoral contact if I am rubbing the clitoral hood?
  • Anonymous
    Do you find people give you crap for masturbating but try to push sex out of marriage on you as some kind of positive.