1 mo

"Book Titles" The Best Of The Worst

Dont judge a book by its cover, yeah right
Don't judge a book by its cover, yeah right

So, my previous 6 mytakes covered bad product fails, business name fails, and slogan fails. I had such fun with them and people seemed to enjoy a lot, so I thought why not cover worst book titles? Who knows you may find one you'd like to read to pass all the free time on your hands.

As I haven't actually read these, just like my other takes, any captions or slogans are "brains originals" unless otherwise stated.

If you dont want tohookpick up a book
If you don't want to"hook"pick up a book

*Warning* this could be considered false advertising, because even though I always had my head in a book growing up, people on here think I'm either a slut or sexual deviant, all except the one nice gentleman who called me a prude. Why thank you sir 😊😁

First Sex Ed Book? πŸ€”
First Sex Ed Book? πŸ€”

People, quit complaining about the missionary position. If it was good enough for Mother Teresa, it should be good enough for you.

"Even nuns had bad habits"πŸ˜‚

A guide to better Masturbation
A guide to better Masturbation

So, even though I know you're the expert extraordinare on this topic, this book selection is dedicated to @TCredo. How could this subject not pop up without you "popping up" as well. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Learn new ways to play with your pussy
Learn new ways to play with your pussy

And I'm the sexual deviant lol smh

I know what you all were thinking, but this is a book of games you can play with your cat. So guess it takes one to know one πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

A must read ladies πŸ˜‰
A must read ladies πŸ˜‰

With all the free time you have, and boredom setting in this would be a good adult craft time project. Hours of fun before the project is finished and also after πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Thats why I couldnt find it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
That's why I couldn't find it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Ladies, you should get this book because it might explain why you sometimes can't "see" it. It's really "not" small, it's just invisible. 😁

Well that explains a lot
Well that explains a lot

Men, unless your women are an extremely wide load, you may not want to get advice from this author. And here's why:

Sex and tractors 😱
Sex and tractors 😱

Unless he's talking about having sex on a tractor with a woman (that sounds kinda hot and kinky) this title sounds a little hinky.

Everybody has their own passions, but 😱
Everybody has their own passions, but 😱

I really hope this book is about her like of donkeys and not how she "loves" her donkeys.

Lockdown bedtime story
Lockdown bedtime story

This might be a good book to read to the kiddies you've been having to homeschool as well as deal with them not to be able to go outside.

As, always this was all meant in fun.

There may be a part 2 soonπŸ€”πŸ˜Š

As always, hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading β™₯️

"Brainsbeforebeauty"😘

"Book Titles" The Best Of The Worst
16
4

Most Helpful Girls

• laurieluvsit
    You have outdone yourself again Ms BBB! I LOVE IT!

Ok, the Mother Teresa one cracked me up the most and the guy with the ax looks just like a farmer that we buy our firewood from. In the summer time he comes out of his farmhouse in what is almost a string bikini and loads up the firewood. I would almost rather see him naked than in that bikini... lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thanks β™₯️ and πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Omg lol there used to be old man that used to be at the lakefront here every summer in a hot pink tight speedoπŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

• Now I've lost my appitite for breakfast... lol

• Sorry lol 😁

• sensogal
    😂😂 Where willy went.. Is that like an 18 version of Where's wally?
    Well I sure want to find willies 😂
    Is this still revelant?
    • I don't think it's a guide book 😁 would be nice tho lol you gotta answer my question bout what your title of you sex life book would be if you wrote one. 😁

Most Helpful Guys

• ThatGuy133
    Lol mommy drinks because you're bad... so wrong.

Definitely not taking sex advice from a weirdo that contemplated it all on a tractor. He probably fucks his wife through a hole in the sheet.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Wait, that's not how you're supposed to πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kidding lol

• ThatGuy133

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ right...

• Lliam
    LMAO. Looks like my wife and I will have plenty of reading material, even after the quarantine ends. I love education.

by the way, is it possible to be a prudish slut?
    Is this still revelant?
    • BBB the prude slut sex deviant 🀣🀣

• Lliam

I'm intrigued. hahahaha
      I have the image of a severe-looking school marm who wears a long black dress and bonnet and wields a wooden pointer. Or a starched, buttoned down professional secretary who looks like she has a stick up her ass and has her hair pulled so tight into a bun that it stretches her face. Oo, or a nun! Yet they are wanton sluts who are into the most unspeakably deviant behavior when they let their hair down.

Does any of that sound like fun, bbb? Hmmm? 😂🤣😂🤣

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I do wear my hair in a bun sometimes πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

214
  • COMMODOREII
    You know what shocked me is that the book about mommy drinking is published by a company that publishes religious books for kids. I wouldn't let my kids read such trash.
    • Lol right? These are all real books. Just put out part 2 and no don't read to children lol

• Erin19
    I love this. I need the one about games I can play with my pussy
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Even i have doubt now if out of thousands of sperms only one or to get selected where does the other Willie's go?
  • Avicenna
    Whoa, I would definitely not want my kids seeing those titles!
  • rickle
    I like invisible Dick and Make Your Own Sex Toys the best.
  • Kezzz
    These at re good. Again, thnx for the invite
    There should be one titled as "Beauty and the bitch"
    • Thanks 😊 And I haven't done my autobiography yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Kezzz

Haha I thought your autobiography would be titled " Don't mess with Beauty"

• 😊aww thanks lol

• the_sinner
    😆😆 They're so funny!
    You must be doing so much of research for finding such funny pictures right?
    • Not really lol just type in Google and up it pops lol there were so many lol why one take became 2😁

• LEADFOOTboi
    i'm accually curious about the tractor book... sounds intresting... not that i like wide loads
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oooh I'm telling your momma lmao

• tell momma, she'll agree with me at least about the first book...

• Lol just did part 2. Don't read to momma lmao

• slicwhenwet
    😂🤣 need to get me a copy of games to play for when we get bored.
  • arabgoddess
    Looking forward to part 2 😂 😂 😂
  • Some of these are just screwed up..
    • Lol I know. Wait till part 2 lol even worse lmao don't read to children 😊

• KrakenAttackin
    OMG, these are hilarious!
  • Tunasub
    I'm speechless...🤣😂🤣
  • simplelikeme
    Lol 😂😂😂😂
    • You asked for it. You got it πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ Wait till I do second one, but that will probably be later. I kind of have headache as well.

• Ok πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

• Hope you feel better

• jack_meoff
    😂😂
  • Razal
    These are super funny