1 mo

The Myth of the Magic Pussy Theory

Apope16

Many (NOT ALL) women have been made to think that their only true power in a relationship dynamic is the sex they offer.

It is what I call the "Magic Pussy Theory". It means that in high stakes circumstances of a relationship, a woman will open or close her pearly gates in order to advance her position.

The Myth of the Magic Pussy Theory

If she wants to attract a doctor or lawyer or high value man of prestige, she is more likely to have sex with him at early stages of a companionship. If a woman is angry or upset with her spouse she is likely to withhold sex as a form of punishment.

Because men are not as hypergamous as women, there may be some truth to the Magic Pussy Theory I have made up. For example, on dating apps, many men don't care about your advanced degree, or that you are a lawyer, or that you are funny. Many men aren't even looking at your profile other than your pictures. We are swiping on tits and waistline.

The end of sex is the end of a relationship. Without sex all you have is a roommate.

When a woman stops having sex with a man she is consciously or subconsciously signaling that something is seriously wrong in the relationship. Most women are not brought up by fathers to teach them the masculine strength of assertiveness and communication. Furthermore, society compels women to be submission and men to lead. It means women engage in passive aggressive behavior or refusal of sex to manipulate men into submission.

The Magic Pussy Theory when implemented often fails.

You see, a high value man has an abundance of options. A woman must step outside her comfort zone and offer more than sexual blackmail. She actually must communicate with her man. A woman must show that she has more to offer than just sex. When a high value guy can be deep inside anyone, what is it that he is longing for when you are out of the picture?

Unfortunately, many women think that a magical pussy grants them a pass for obnoxious, childlike behavior.

The Myth of the Magic Pussy Theory
12
17

Most Helpful Girl

• Porcelaine
    Sex is one of many things a woman can offer. The reason why so many use sex as a power tool, its because it has proven to be the most effectife one when it comes to dealing with men. Nobody should use sex to fix other areas in the relationship. Two grown adults should be able to talk it out and resolve things without manipulation. But if a woman refuses to have sex until the issue is resolved, that doesn't mean she is trying to control you, that means she needs to be on good terms in order to want sex. Sex is the barometer for whats going on in the relationship.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Apope16

Glad we can agree on badic precepts.

• Apope16

*basic

• Um... Can we update our barometer to human language and communication skills? I mean, if you can communicate with anybody, you should be able to communicate with your so-called SIGNIFICANT other, at the very least.

Most Helpful Guy

• captain_voidwalker
    I might venture the question, what else does a woman offer.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1116
  • Tiffany_Taylor_Made
    When you mentioned, "many men don't care about your advanced degree, or that you are a lawyer, or that you are funny. Many men aren't even looking at your profile other than your pictures. We are swiping on tits and waistline," basically, the position that you hold is that the men you're talking about value sex more than a woman's success or aspects of her personality. The moment that a man values sex more than a woman's personality and overall character is the moment that he grants his woman "power" in the relationship. Because she knows that her man cares more about the "tits and waistline," her method of withholding sex from her man as a form of "punishment" when she gets upset becomes much more effective. I can sense that you're only with me because I look good to you and you enjoy having sex with me, you become much easier to control.

The possibility definitely exists that men could choose women based on more than their looks and having sex with them. If more men did choose to date women based on more than sexual desire and looks and valued more than that in a woman, then they drastically lower their chances of being manipulated by this "magic pussy" that you mentioned. High value women also have an abundance of options. If her man ever finds himself out the picture, she can easily find another man. Men also should not only offer, but seek more than just sex if the goal to maintain a lasting relationship. When seeking companionship, the first priority for men and women should be whether the person is kind, loving, caring, and honest, considering that these are characteristics that everyone should offer in a relationship. In fact, I wouldn't even say that these aspects are "offered," but rather they develop naturally when the feelings for each other are genuine. When you have those characteristics and they're genuine, the concept of "power" in a relationship no longer exists.
    • @Tiffany_Taylor_Made
      "If more men did choose to date women based on more than sexual desire and looks and valued more than that in a woman, then they drastically lower their chances of being manipulated by this "magic pussy" that you mentioned"

The woman will also respond positively, removing contention from the relationship.

"When you have those characteristics and they're genuine, the concept of "power" in a relationship no longer exists."

This is the part 90% of the MGTOW, etc. miss. They're too busy competing with the woman rather than working with her for their mutual joy and satisfaction.

• Tdieseler

@I-am-a-nobody as much as i dont agree with women... @Tiffany_Taylor_Made actually made a valid point. i was amazed. because men do value the sex more... women use it as some method of control. if you read some of my Takes... you would see in so many cases where i say "ignore the pussy"... you take that away from a woman, she can't "punish" you just to be heard. I personally went further and use a Katt Williams reference, "if you ain't going to do it, there is another raggedy bitch that will, and i have her number"...
      Luckily for me, i came up with the Diesel Dating System, not of this BS applies. what you give is what you get in my system, you try to "punish" someone, you will only be punishing yourself. maybe try to agree, and you will be making things more agreeable for yourself. The DDS takes NO SIDES, not even mine 😑🙄😒😔

• The divine feminine has many powers. Sex is only one of them. All should be used wisely.
    • Apope16

Educate men what the other powers are

• @Apope16
      1. Sex
      2. Giving birth
      3. Magically converting their imagined problems into real problems
      4. Ability to reduce any and all of her own faults into an elaborate framework of actions and influence by male peers and indirect influences that also happen to be male in some way

• Tdieseler

@DonCachondo hahahaha... i love this guy

• BluRayne
    The Magic Pussy holds many many powers. It can bring a grown man to his knees. It can make a man moan in with pleasure. It can bring another human into the world. It can be hot or cold. Treat the Pussy good and it will treat you good.
    • It's only powerful if it's attached to a hot lady tho in my opinion

• Tdieseler

Negative!!

• bamesjond0069
    The first rule to being a powerful man is #1 dont need the pussy. Be content going home alone. #2 is once #1 is conquered then get many options.

Now you are completely free from the power of the pussy.

Men who follow these rules are the ones women desire. No woman wants a man that whines about not having sex or a chronic masturbator or one who chases women around like a sad puppy dog ready to kiss ass. So it is indeed a self fulfilling prophecy.

But once a man attains this attitude, a super hot woman literally has nothing to offer for example just by being hot and willing to have sex... because there are 4 other ones trying to get with the man and on top of that the man might say fuck women tonight id rather work on my truck. Lol. So the pussy has no power. In fact its the dick. This is how you reverse it and dick whip a girl.

And that is how it should be. Men are supposed to be strong and not need pussy. Thats a good thing i think anyone would agree (except women relying on pussy powers lol). Women should be faced w men who dont succumb so that they can wake up and work on other aspects of their lives and personality.
  • not329446
    Unfortunately many women have some of this. However, I fear you've read too many books and may be in need of new friends. I never had a problem telling such women how little that pussy is worth.
    • Apope16

The take is not about telling women how little their pussy is worth.

• Arjunaguy
    First time I have heard of it but seems true enough
  • Poppykate
    I think 🤔 older generations of women used to offer their men ‘security & comfort’, and younger generations took that to mean ‘sex’... which is apart of it, but certainly not all of it.
    Women by nature are softer, kinder and gentler. They make a house, a home. They provide a man with a home that is ‘emotionally’ warm and welcoming. A woman provides a man with secure companionship, that his thoughts, problems etc won’t go further then her ears... along with all the other normal relationships stuff
    • Exactly. Because of biological differences, women are more empathetic and men are bigger, so while men offer support in the form of protection, women offer support in the form of sympathy.

• Barbarian8
    Damn man. You must be an expert in women's reading and their behavior. You write perfectly in English.
    Do you have a good book based on empirical social experiment on how to understand women?
  • Tdieseler
    Im a big advocate of the phrase "Pussy pass DENIED!!!" Im also a big advocate for female equality. Ever notice that when you treat a female as an equal, she hates you for it? Nature didn't make us equal... there are gender roles.
    this is part of it, ain't no magic nothing, pussy is pussy, you ain't the only one who has it. But if we made an agreement that its MY pussy, and then you deny me because you are "upset" over some more than likely stupid shit or effort to "control" a male... like i said, you ain't the only one with a pussy and I've got others on deck.
    YOU violated the agreement, any other pussy can slide on in.
    ain't no such thing as magic pussy, women are our equals :) hereby i treat em like i treat my boys lol and my boys dont have pussies.
  • mrgspoter
    Duno I can do this it don't work on me though. maybe it's just some guys are bad at it so can be controlled wile others are better n it can't work then.. probably works both ways I'd say, from the parts I could read as it's so much.
  • KingdomForAKiss
    You wrote something that I agree with.
  • startingfitness
    I think its the simps that kinda made it this way. sure this was always a strongpoint for women and pussy>dick in terms of value, but I don't think it was this much of a deal in the past.
  • worldscolide
    you're not wrong. Its also why women are more likely to get away with crimes than men are.. among other things.
  • Valentinarose
    Can’t most men get it pretty much whenever they want now? They don’t even usually need to go to the street corner anymore I thought because there are so many girls with loose morals.

For that reason alone, I think the theory of there being a “magic pussy” is disproven. Sure, there are some girls who think that works. I’ve got girlfriends who do. But at the end of the day, I’m pretty sure that what is going to separate me from the rest of the crowd isn’t something that we all have. It’s my personality. There’s only one of me.
  • Tonytoutouni123
    Girlfriend: „No Pussy for you tonight“ 😌🤷‍♀️
    Me: „No Pussy FROM you tonight“ 😎
  • Nalix
    I think this was described before as women having sexual power and men having sexual freedom.
  • Tunasub
    I need to borrow your cat @Apope16. I'm using it to reply to another question.
    • Apope16

I have no idea what you're talking about

• Tunasub

The cat picture in your my take

• Apope16

Oh. Haha. Not my cat. You can google him tho

• Do you consider yourself a "high value guy"?
    • Apope16

Absolutely. I dont see why that is relevant. And of course a high value and confident man really doesn't give a shit what other people think of him. He has an inner strength and purpose he seeks and lives throughout his life.

• You don't see the relevance? LOL

• Apope16

No. I dont see how thats relevant to the topic.

• Aakash_Hangargi
    I was sold at the title itself 👍😂
  • Your idea of a partner seems odd.
  • It's Vagic actually and I'm a Vagician
    • Tdieseler

and from now on... i made this up... comprende?

• orangecherry
    I hate this kind of crap
  • monkeynutts
    Nothing beats a magical pussy.
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    Do gay men have a Magic Anus? Just curious
  • Anonymous
    men can just rape women
    they really don't have any power

MEN JUST MAKE THE CHOICE TO GIVE THEM FREE WILL
  • Anonymous
    So many of you guys on here are such colossal idiots and assholes it’s really unbelievable. The more I read the crap you all say, the more I lose all hope that there are any quality men out there. But I’m just going to assume that this site must attract the lowest of the low men... that is the only response I have anymore more any of this stupid crap. 😂
    • facts

• Anon I looks like you missed your window to find a good man, now you will have to settle for a beta who just earns a good check.

• Anonymous

@KrakenAttackin yes, probably. The man I did marry didn’t make good money at all, and yet I still loved him and committed to him. So, yeah, maybe I will go for money this time.

• Anonymous
    Women do indeed offer a lot to men, or at least they can.

Unfortunately, today's women offer very little, beyond sex, compared to what their counterparts offered years ago. If we remove sex from the equation, women have literally lost most of their value to men.

That's why marriage is dying a slow death and men are far less likely to commit to women these days. It's no longer a valuable proposition for men.