1 mo

Life of a Purple Pill Ladies Man 3: Meeting WebCam Girl in Real LIfe

Apope16

She was beautiful in her own way. I met her on okcupid and swiped right because she was an average looking mature woman but was gifted with large breasts. She had a tom boyish short bob of hair.

I was a 32 year old man. I had been out of a 2 year relationship in which I lived with a woman and it turned out to be shitty in the end. I wasn't in the mood for a relationship. Another insentive for swiping right on her was because she had been considering "hookups".

Within minutes I am notified that we matched.

I messaged her telling her that she was "sexy as fuck". We then ventured into some pretty blunt conversation with me telling her that I liked her tits. I found out that she was 7 years older than me. She was a nearly 40 year old woman and she was a high powered lawyer.

She invites me on the KiK website and for several days we exchange cell phone numbers. Mostly we talk on KiK, a webcam chat site where you can chat live or send each other pictures and videos. During work hour we would sex chat. In the evenings we would exchange graphic nudes of one another. She send me pictures of her breasts and her pussy. I sent her pictures of my six pack abs and my penis. It went on from there. We start using our chats to masturbate together. Over several days it culminated to mutual masturbation over video chat.

Yes. On video chat we masturbated together. She squirted and I orgasm'd as well.

At the time I was poor. I did not have a car. She invited me to her place for sex but I was neutered by not being able to travel out to see her. We stopped talking.

Web Cam Girl in Real Life

I have a training day at work. I am a new employee. We train with the legal analysis team over zoom.

All of a sudden I realize that one person doing the training is the hot show lawyer I had video cam sex with.

She flirts with me in front of everyone, "We are going to start intros with you because I see you're dying to go first."

TO BE CONTINUED...Happening now..

1
11

Most Helpful Guys

• honestGUY45
    A high powered lawyer that is stupid enough to send nudes over the internet that could end up in someone's camera roll and possibly come back to haunt her, then acting like that in a meeting? Sounds like a great idea to get tangled up with her.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    This sounds so fake. We already seen what u look like. U wouldn't get matched in within minutes
    Is this still revelant?
    • Apope16

I dont remember to be honest. But I appreciate the personal attacks. They make me cry and hug my teddy bear and suck my thumb.

• Anonymous

Dude im just saying. Not a personal attack like that. Never called u ugly but, ur not hot for girls to match u in a few minutes. Average guys have trouble getting a swipe so thats how i know this stuff never happened

• Why would any girl take time to swipe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bootylicious905
    Lol no sounds like something that happened to me as well. I relate with this guy.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Apope16

her training is still going on right now. During introductions and during the video I think she was flirting with me? I can't tell because this is a group training online. She was saying "I haven't worn lipstick in 3 weeks. So check it out?" Then like "Am I getting pixalated? Do I still look good?"

• Act like nothing happened

• She is seeing if she can trust u.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

09
  • captain_voidwalker
    It's all fun and games till one of them pops up pregnant. Then its 3 seconds of fun 18 years on the run
  • Reamer
    Ya that happen
    • Apope16

Its insane. I think she's been flirting with me right now in front of the whole group! Its crazy because the last time I actually saw her was completely naked and moaning and squirting. haha.

• Reamer

Lol, what a world

• Apope16

I think my life is like some kinky movie.

• hellacray
    There's a purple pill now?

What's next? A pink pill? Or maybe a green pill?
  • Red_Dragon
    You still calling this stuff "purple pill" 🙄
  • Be4rdy
    Aye this totally happened
  • DADDYDIAL
    I want to have that 2
  • mohsenre63isf
    i not read full but your title
  • michael1469
    Take her to pound town bro.
  • jimmy2
    Wow well ho for it

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!