Currently, an astonishing 45 percent of the 6 million pregnancies in the United States each year are unintended. Every year, millions of women, married and unmarried, young and not so young, are getting an outcome — pregnancy — that they didn't plan on or desire.
Comparing other countries are also significant.
1) slow down.
1) Next time don't RIP that packet open with your teeth. 7 reasons why condoms fail. 10 ways to prevent
2) nothing beats a male condom. Relying on your memory of whether you took the pill or not. Or the facts that certain herbs and medicine reduce effectiveness of the pill. Too much to think of. Physically inserted contraceptives have 2 risks 1) physical harm 2) pregnancy.
Condoms also help with STDS and serves double purpose. Just use it right. Study the instructions like a college subject.
3) learn the arts of the hand tools when there is no other option.
4) maybe do IT with people who care what happens to you if you care about yourself.
5) keep up the good work if you're abstaining.
Everything occurs by chance, even for Christians sometimes (according to ecclesiastes 9:11)
so that 1 in every 20 women can be you. 😉
Sure sometimes a mother tries to love in stressful times... but it's always easier when you're ready and prepared .
-Your older sister