22 d

Guys, Let's Talk About Dick Pics: To Send or Not to Send?

So I saw another question. About dick pics. "Girls, is it true that nudes don't really turn you on? I read somewhere that some girls get lots of nudes of some random guys and that they've never been turned on by a single dick pic. However, from the guys I saw online, they all crave for nudes from a girl. Is it true that you don't find nudes or dicks in general arousing?"

To be fair, his wording and understanding was a little more advanced than some of his (even older) peers, so good for him. But in essence, the question still exists in some form or another. To some, this will seem basic. And you may be asking, 'Does this really need to be said?' A: Yes. Yes, it does.

Would you want to corrupt this sweet, innocent girl? Nvm. Dont answer that.
Would you want to corrupt this sweet, innocent girl? Nvm. Don't answer that.

So, how many of you have done it?

So about half of guys polled have sent one.

Men, Your Questions:

'Do girls like receiving dick pics?'

"'We guys are fascinated by breasts and vaginas. They're all different, interesting, sexy, thus the reason we are obsessed with them. Don't girls think the same way?"

A: No. That's a firm... hard... no. I'm not making this up. I'm not referring to a different time or generation. I've done the research. Trust me on this. A year ago, I would have honestly said, "I'm not sure what girls today think about this." But now I do know, so I'm going to summarize it for you. The vast majority of girls, at any given random time, do not like it.

So, the short answer to the question is: don't do it. But I can hear some of you guys out there saying, "But..." So let's talk about it.

See that? 84% said no.
See that? 84% said 'no.'

'Why don't girls like them? I don't get it.'

Here's What Girls Say:

"If it was never solicited, don’t ever send. Ever."

"Oh man, I've had my fair share of unwelcomed dick pics. Dudes, most girls hate that crap, Y'all, don't expect squat from us."

"Guys think nudes of a girl is hot and to receive nudes they send them first and want us to get turned on, but in fact, for us girls a dickpic with only a dick is just a piece of meat. Not exciting."

"I don't like dick pics.. They don't arouse me and I've only asked to see ONE guys penis. That was over 10 years ago! It was my first when we were long distance."

"If i didn't ask dont bother sending me one. Its a total deal breaker."

"No. Not ever. It’s pretty much only the creepiest type guy who would do that."

"I'll report him."

"It is an annoyance! Especially when your mind isn't even on that topic. Then they usually do the whole, "come on, send me one? I already sent you one," as if we somehow agreed to swap nudes in the first place."

"I would get disgusted and I'm just like I don't care for what's in your pants. They think I'm going to send them one in return and I'm not. And then when I don't they get mad at me."

"I fail to understand why guys seem so adamant to send nudes to girls, knowing that most girls react negatively to them. Think with your brain rather than with your genitals next time."

"I didn't want them whatsoever. I'd choose a shirtless pic over a dick pic any day."

"I've definitely never been shocked into arousal, so a surprise dick pic is never a good thing."

"Just a dick pic, especially out of nowhere, or not asked for, is never a turn on. They don't do a thing for me."

"Block him. We are definitely not on the same wavelength. Not interested in someone's penis until they're my SO. Too rude."

"I mean, if it's a pic of just the dick, no it doesn't. At least if the pic contains their whole body nude then it's more appealing. I don't get why guys would think women think like men. I don't understand why dudes think the dick pic turns women on. We are not like men, so it stands to reason. But they don't seem to get it or maybe just don't care."

"I made a comment about how I liked watching my fiancé jack off and I got at least 15 messages from different men. It was disgusting."

"I miss the good old flirting in public. One time I was looking at the public Snapchat story for New York City and some dude posted a video of his cock on it. It’s like... bro. You’re showing your cock to so many impressionable young kids."

And Here's What Men Say:

I honestly think this whole thing with dick pics (which I like to call "the invasion of dicks") is a product of men being more and more self-conscious. I mean srsly, when was the last time some man actually came up to you, and starting hitting on you in a bar or on a street demanding your number because you're simply "too cute to pass"?
Today all guys have to do is swipe right. So confidence levels are dropping in population."

"Women tend to ask from their own point if view: "Why did he send ME a dick pic?" A better question would be: "Why did he send a dick pic to anyone at all?" Asking that question avoids confusion and gets more directly to the obvious answer: Exhibitionism. Because he got off by doing it."

"Guys that do that are total losers. They should be banned for life."

"Most likely they're fake anyway. Copy/pasted from somewhere on the internet."

"Send him one back... of a bigger penis. I always send BBC back."

"Send them creepy clown porn in response."

"Even the most bone-headed guy knows unsolicited dick pics are not on. They rely on women to be submissive and forgiving. For my vote, include a public doxing with it. If he is eager to get his junk onto the internet, why not help him. "Hey folks - help this guy get famous, this is a photo of his junk, his cellphone is #####, e-mail is #####" That happens to guys a few times, suddenly unsolicited dick pics get a lot rarer."

"My sister sends back pics of hotdog slicers or sends back a pic of a shemale with a bigger dick than the perv who sent the pic, they never send them again, works every time."

"I'd perhaps circulate the pictures among my own contacts, and on my diverse media. Together with his 'details', and an invitation to comment.
After that: have a beer."

"Because we are assholes." Girl reply: "Hey, I find that the majority of guys are sweet and good-intentioned. It's just sometimes their brains fall to their groins, and then they think they're taking a selfie." Guy: "Or that."

"I think they are hoping a girl would say "wow it's so big. I want it in my mouth. Yummy all over me. I'm so slutty."

"Dudes think "if I send her the D, it'll change her mind and get turned on. Then: sexy talk comes after that... aw yeah." Basically, the sexual urges take over his brain and he doesn't think like a rational human being. And yes, I've sent the D before. But they were solicited and asked for lol. I've never done a "dick in the box" move to a girl."

"All guys have one thing in mind. To have sex at least once a day. That's all they want. Sex, sex, sex. F*cking, f*cking, f*cking. No chat. So, we send dick pics."

"Not all guys do this but the guys that send pictures of their dicks to girls think the girls love it and some of the extremely sexual girls will love it but most don't. They think the girl is going to rush off to her bed, stick her fingers down her pants and get herself off to a picture of their dick. They are trying to arouse the girl and get her horny but what they do not realise is that for most girls that is not how you arouse them. You can arouse most girls but not like that."

And the winner is...

"I have sent them when requested, but younger less mature males often forget that women don't see genitals like we do, we enjoy vagina pics but most women don't care for direct exposure to the penis. They prefer the idea of it, maybe through a towel or something, because they are less visual and more mentally stimulated, they prefer to imagine the penis not see it directly."

'But why can't I? Some girls like them.'

Because you're ruining it for the rest of them! "This is why we can't have nice things!" In doing this, you are making all guys seem like thirsty boys who have one thing on their minds, cannot be trusted, and it makes the entire situation more difficult to have healthy relationships with them. And that's really what you want, isn't it? Like an actual relationship, with a live girl, who actually might care about how you're doing, how your day was, and maybe even love you. ❤

Because 'some' is a very, very small minority. Odds are, you send them unsolicited, you're going to get ghosted, blocked, reported, and potentially your accounts closed.

And because some of those 'girls' are guys. Kinky guys, twisted guys, gay guys. You okay with that?

And what about the moral component. How sure are you that the 'girl' you're speaking to is over 18? There are legal ramifications, and there are moral ramifications. Just because you think you're talking to some virgin teenager on the cusp of her sexuality, doesn't justify you exploiting that.

And some girls are saving them only to embarrass and humiliate you. They show their friends, post them publicly, etc.

And some 'girls' are going to blackmail you. (Either get your cryptocurrency account in order, or get ready to have your most private possession splashed about the internet.) Think I'm joking? I am not.

And some girls are going to upload your video or picture to porn sites, just for fun. Ever had to find out how difficult and annoying is it to get them removed?

And some girls seek revenge. I'm not saying it's right, but I am saying that many people justify many things in their minds.

And some girls and guys are not mentally all there. 'There's no there, there.'

So for all these reasons, really consider the risks.

'Ok, but is it ever a turn on? I mean, sometimes it must be. Right?'

A: Yes, sometimes it is a major turn on (see below for when.) But first you have to assume that no girls want them. Because that's the way it is for the vast majority of girls, the vast majority of the time.

'But my dick is special.'

A: Uh, no, sorry, odds are it's not. They all follow the same basic form and function. Breasts and vaginas do too, but to be fair, breasts vary way more in size and shape, so maybe that's part of your fascination (the other points being that men are visually turned on, etc.) You have a much, much stronger, innate attraction to these graphic images. It's not the same for females. You need to understand - and more importantly, accept - females are different. They do not compartmentalize the way that men do. Their sexuality and desire is far more complicated, and you have to meet each girl's specific conditions, before she will be in the mood.

Exceptions: Yes, there are exceptions that might possibly give you a higher chance of a girl wanting to see it. Size/length/girth, and unusual traits like colour, curve, etc. But just because you may fall under one of these does not mean it puts you into the 'yes, she definitely wants to see it' category. It just slightly ups the odds. She has to like you as well. This isn't a dog and pony show.

'When does a girl want them? When can I send them?'

So here's the part you really want to get to. Pay close attention.

1. Rule #1: If in doubt, don't send.

2. When SHE ASKS for them.

3. When you've talked about it, or the communication is getting very sexual, AND you ask her if she would like you to send one, AND she says yes.

4. When you're in a relationship together. "When I'm with a guy, and have been for a while, I do get turned on when he sends me videos while finishing, and he's moaning in the background hmmm... even thinking about it..."

What Makes a Good Picture:

So, referring back to Rule #1: If in doubt, don't send, but I know some of you are still going to, here's how to do it and not look lame...

This is not 'hard.' For those of you who have experimented, you will already have learned the basics, but I'll just remind you of a few things:

1. Lighting is key. Bright light, fuhgedaboudit. This is not a doctor's examination. Think dim, incandescent warm. Sexy light.

2. You're taking them too close up. Don't zoom in so much. I'm not talking about including the face in there. You're not that insane... right? You already know that. That's Sexting101. (Even though she really does want to see your face. So do it if you're brave.) I'm talking about seeing the hips, stomach, abs, torso... whatever is going to show you in a positive light. If you've got it, flaunt it. All girls want to see more, not just 'it.' They also want to see your room, how you live, what objects you possess, etc. It's probably more interesting to her than 'it.' It's about learning more about you, and setting the scene, so she can imagine being there, with you.

3. Clothes are sexier to most girls than nudes. For some, the more clothes the better. Most would rather see your face and clothing style and mostly clothed body than you nude. At least at first. But if you've got sex on the brain, and so does she, it's a good idea to send her a teaser first, boxer briefs or similar, not go all-in on the one and only shot.

4. What about video? It's either way more offensive (refer to rules above, for when not to send - rules are the same), or if she's into you and into the moment, way, way sexier. But do not hit her with this out of the blue. That is very, very rude! If she asks for it, or you ask her if she would like to receive it, make some noise, boys. Don't follow what you see in porn (made by men, for men, for the most part.) It is infinitely hotter to hear you. So moan, talk, say her name, personalize it, let her know how good it feels. And, you might have a video saved and ready to go, for just such an occasion (I get it - you pre-approved it and it passes all 'quality' tests), but live video (or pictures), and knowing SHE is the one who inspired it, is the hottest. That is key.

5. And finally... hair or no hair, natural, trimmed, or shaved: what does she like? Well, you can ask her first, find out her preferences, but in general, IF she wants the picture, she wants to see that too. It all goes together. (Again, refer to #2, above.) It's part of you, your style, your taste, and yes, also your personal grooming habits.

Now to finish up... I'll end on some great insights from this guy:

"If I'm in a relationship with a girl and we've already had some sexual experiences together, sometimes it can be fun to throw a little lasciviousness into pictures. I usually send something like of me getting out of the shower and the towel just covering my dick, like holding it over but basically showing everything else."

Now THAT'S what women want. IF we like you. Smart man.

Congratulations, you got a green light! You may now send it to her.

Peaches, 'Dick in the Air' Enjoy the role reversal here.

If there was ever a more fitting representation of what some of y'all men think of, the 'gift' that is your dick... listen to the infamous, hilarious SNL song, featuring Justin Timberlake... (sorry, the original SNL video is too hard to find. I think the show's got strict control over their intellectual property.)

115
31

Most Helpful Guys

• TeeSquare
    I learned early on in my youth that girls are not visually inclined like males. In the short, females are more of an intellectual and emotional type and. uch rather enjoy conversation vs nude pics. Having figured this out, I've had some remarkable conversations, and yes very erotic and definitely sexual oriented ones as well, without 1 single picture. Unless asked for, pics aren't wanted. 99% of the time, a nude that shows mystery and not showing the goods does more than a bang there's it is picture. The same goes for me, I'd rather see everything, yet nothing at all at the same time. I'm sure some of you will understand what I mean. If you don't, see of you can figure it out.
    Is this still revelant?
    • AmandaYVR

WISDOM.

• TeeSquare

Awe. Ty

• I’ll never understand why men think women don’t get turned on by image.

• SomeGuyCalledTom
    It's really very simple:

For the guys who send unsolicited dick pics, let me ask you this:

Would you whip out your dick to a girl you just met IRL? Probably not, coz it's a felony, and you'll end up on a sex offender's register. And you should know instinctively that it's morally just wrong and creepy.

So why is it suddenly acceptable to do the same thing over the Internet?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

31113
  • mindNsoul
    All men in the comments saying they never done it or they only send it when they're asked for. Strange because guys still actually do it all the time. Perhaps those are not commenting here because the majority are against it. Or something is not adding up 🤷‍♀️
    • AmandaYVR

Exactamundo. They don't want to show their perviness. (And I even game them anon, too.)

• NYlatefun

Or women do not admit they request them! Because I’m frequently asked if they can see mine.

• mindNsoul

@NYlatefun women do request them but the question is not about that! She is talking about strangers sending unrequested dics pic. So we are talking about that now.

• Natehunter199
    I personally have never sent a dick pic. Now before i get everyone commenting, call bullshit. I have never sent one because for the fact i have never been asked for one. I dont have the dating or mingling experience as most guys that are involved in this kind of thing. See, i have been with the same woman since i was 17. But on the other hand. Yes, i loved when she would send me a picture of her self nude or in a sexy outfit with a some comment that led up to sexual activitie later on👉👌. But i have gotten some random nude pic sent to me by mistake. Not going to lie, they were nice and all but didn't turn me on. For me it is more of the meaning or the message of the pic that was sent. Just a random pic of a nude girl is nice and all, and i dont mind receiving them.

If i recive a nude/sexy picture from my wife. Witch never happes anymore 😪 with a message like "I have think of you or how would you like to play with this later on" now you bet you ass im instantly turned on. Because it is leading up to something and the picture has a meaning behind it. If i just get a random one asking if i would sleep with the person or if her tits look nice. It dosent turn me on because its not leading anywhere. But still nice the recive. Hope this makes sense.
    • AmandaYVR

That was great, Nate. Very well explained. Thank you 🎯

• Now i know girls dont appreciate something that. I have the feeling im going to be fishing here in the near future and i won't use that as one of my tactics

• NyceGuyFinishingLast
    I have never just randomly sent one unless the lady asks for it. Really just seems egotistical and selfish thinking that any girl just wants to see your dick. I think that it means that much more if there is some type of connection involved for the lady.

Men are just brainless horn balls when it comes to their dicks. They think oh if I send a dick pic that will cause them to get horny and send nudes back so they have something to beat their pudd to. Truth of the matter there is a very low percentage that this actually happens. Men just want to show off their junk they don't care who it is. Perfect example, I am on the app that lets you randomly chat with both men and women from around the world randomly selected, so you could be randomly connected to a man or woman for instant chat. Sometimes guys will not talk to other guys but when a guy does it usually travels into hey wanna trade dick pics? Not even a woman and they are still wanting to show off their cocks. I do ask them if they know I am a guy and they said yeah it is cool and I ask if they gay or bi and some say no they are just looking to get off. I think there is a lot more going on but I usually end the convo after that.

Guys are mindless, they think that their junk represents who they are and if that is the case then they don't have much to bring to the table. I don't try to engage into conversation with a lady hoping to get some nudes, that is pretty pathetic and trashy. Don't get me wrong I love having a good time but my main focus is not lets get to the dick and tits pics.

I read some of the answers that guys gave and some of it is a load of BS. After reading some of the reasons, I am almost ashamed to be a guy.
  • glutton4punishment
    Though I'm no "horse" or anything, I have no complaints, either. Or been on the recieving end of any, least not where look and size was concerned, anyway. Meaning, it usually serves it's purpose and all... everyone needs a Mulligan now and then, lol.

That being said though, never once have I just randomly sent some chic a dick pic. With the thought of how they'll be just oh-so appreciative, keeping me all warm and fuzzy, when I did it, lol.

If she asked me to... that'd be a different story, of course.

(THAT) bein said...

Ladies, you really need to quit your bullshit too, ya know?

Cause if I gotta subjected to one more mindless rant, about how you keep receiving all these dick pics from those oh-so thirsty men... I'm gonna vomit. And I ain't talkin about the kind that comes out a dick, either! Lollol... you women and your dirty minds..

Anyway, usually can be spotted within the first 5 mins of looking at any given timeline on facebook, on any given day or location. Where some chic is sitting there, cryin the blues that ALL THESE MEN find her soooo irresistible... sigh, woe is you.

I mean, what kind of world do we live in, when ya can't post daily pics of your titties hangin out, along with your G-string... without those darn creepers always showing up and bathing you in compliments... the nerve!!

Seriously, if that's your thing... fine. Just own the shit, then. Quit your self-indulgent tantrums, all about the pitfalls of bein the goddess that is you. As it's truly just a sad sight to witness.. much like those penis spottings! Lol
    • AmandaYVR

Oh get over yourself.
      This mytake is clearly not about girls receiving them who have invited that with either their own nudes or sexual behaviour.
      Females receive them on a regular basis, based on nothing. Absolutely nothing.
      Girls who answer a sexual-based question.
      Girls who are lesbians.
      Girls who have no pictures of themselves posted at all.
      Girls in their 20s, and teenagers. After that decade, the quantity drops off precipitously.
      Males who create fake pink accounts with no profile pic, and even they receive dick pics.
      The people who complain about it are not the ones who are inviting it.
      Stop justifying. It's pathetic.

• Justifying? I was merely explaining but apparently you've done quite the extensive research into the subject. At any point did the thought of blocking messages from strangers come up during these meetinga of the minds? Cause if (I) were receiving all these penis's in my inbox every day... I might just give that a try. Beins how terms like "predator" and such have been around since the dawn of the degenerate and all.

Better then living life with blinders on but hey, what the hell do I know, huh..

• Bluemax
    I wouldn't at all be surprised to find out that not a single woman in the history of humanity going all the way back to mitochondrial Eve has EVER given it up to a guy who sent her a random, unsolicited dick pic. (hyperbole of course, but not by much)

I believe most men who send unsolicited dick pics are generally aware that women don't like it. You would have to be so stupid that you'd be in diapers to not know this. The reason they do it is the same reason a lot of exhibitionists do it. They get off on humiliating women. Sadly, Amanda, I fear this PSA will not educate or deter them at all.

I generally don't recommend anyone ever send nudes of any kind. Even to people who request them. Too much danger of being hacked. The relationship can nose dive and who knows what they'll do with them. Revenge porn is real... and 100% preventable. And if it's someone you don't know, who knows for certain who's on the receiving end.

My wife and I had a great sex life. As did my parents. And we never sent a single nude to anyone.

The last time I was photographed nude was about 50 years ago. I will keep it that way.
    • Bluemax

Peaches? Is that the same singer who sang that song featured in the titty bar in Lost in Translation?

• AmandaYVR

Re: Peaches: Yes she is! Tres bien.

• How can you prevent revenge porn?

• devilman666
    Perhaps these men just want to feel accepted/attractive? I get that you've never had to worry about such things, as a woman you always have options for guys if you feel low. You can have a one night stand easily to get your confidence back after a hard break up. For men, unless we're rich or extremely good looking, it's like women aren't even attracted to us at all. I would imagine this is one factor that plays into the crazy high rate of suicide for men.
    • AmandaYVR

Wow you really took that to a serious place.
      I think you are right about guys not feeling that attractive and accepted. I am very sympathetic to that, and how men even today still have to do most of the approaching/reaching out. It's not fair or right.

But the ones who are still ignorant need to fully understand that a dick pic is not the way in. It's only making gender relations worse.

• @AmandaYVR Yeah, I took this seriously because I'm tired of people always complaining about men and refusing to look from their perspective. It's like we are expected to be 100% self-reliant, the moment we need a woman for anything, we're considered weak or pervy. Our problems like suicide are ignored and silenced, meanwhile we're expected to have empathy for women over the smallest of issues. Well I guess we'll just keep committing suicide until someone figures out the way to make gender relations better, because most men don't even feel safe talking honestly about such things, they instead just say what they think women want to hear.

Seriously though, I know I sound like a whiny bitch, but how bullshit is it that male suicide has been ignored and silenced for decades, while women in the west are making a huge deal about turning unwanted dick pics into a crime and trying to get tax free tampons.

• Women pretend they want a man to open up to them but then they don't like listening to whining so you can't be completely open. Most men know this, which is why they don't open up easily, cause once you open up the woman starts viewing you differently.

One thing my dad told me was, "never let your woman know when you're insecure." -Robbery by Juice Wrld (it's a rap song)

• jcnum10
    If i wanna see a dick. I can look 1 up on da internet.

I don't wanna get 1 of my friend's.

Cuz dey probs gonna have follow up questions and sht.

I don't wanna know if someone i know has a itty bitty or an anaconda.
    • I would NOT type anything like that into your search engine, unless you want all of your future automated search recommendations and automated site cookies to be R-Rated and/or X-Rated. Just an educated guess on my part...

• jcnum10

Got no plans 2🤷🏽‍♀️

• I looked up and bought a part for my car ONE TIME months ago, and now every site or page I open, car related or not, has a sales advertisement for that same part. Unreal...

• Thank you!!! This won't stop everything but it's a response to all and a midway thought stop to many! They might think, should i? Then they read this and say yeah I better not...

Thank you for this!!! This was a very complete and perfect response to the issue!

Not man bashing but an unbiased look at the practice and it's intention vs results.

Thank you again!
    • AmandaYVR

Thank you, Jj. I appreciate it. 💛

• Jjpayne

Anytime! You are one of my favorite gaggers 😊 so it's a pleasure :)

• lovedejj_xo
    I’m not interested in them. My boyfriend doesn’t send those. When I went on vacation we have a security camera for the dogs in a room where I can interact with them. I was talking to the dogs and he came in the room and pulled his pants down in the camera😑
  • Peggysue4u2
    Yeah depends on the dick.. it better be shaved and can't be ugly... but get with the times people! Most people send naked pics nowadays it's not that big of a deal lol
    • But Amanda anonymous is right.. ur posts do tend to go on and on.. when ur post is that long I guarantee u most people just scroll through without reading it... less is more... great topic tho

• AmandaYVR

"depends on the dick"
      No it doesn't. Most females find the act of being sent one unsolicited offensive.
      What they look like is NOT the deciding factor.

"it better be shaved"
      That's your opinion.

"can't be ugly"
      If you're so fine with nudity, why is any penis ugly.

"Most people send naked pics"
      Absolutely not true. You're trying to normalize what you do but other people have other opinions. Like every poll here, when females are asked if they want to receive them.

'Long' is relative. Compared to what? Other mytakes? An article? A study? A book?
      Most of what I wrote is quoting peoples' opinions on it. Which is necessary to cull together the dozens of questions on this topic.
      You don't want to read, don't read. And don't ask me to tell you what I wrote either then.
      You "guarantee" people aren't reading it? 129 comments says otherwise.

• Anpu23
    • AmandaYVR

Hahaha. No, hadn't seen that. Yep, it's conclusive. Guys would love it if reversed.

"Of the 37 guys who replied to her unsolicited vagina pic, three sent her shirtless pics, seven replied with X-rated accounts of what they’d like to do to fake vagina, eight asked to see more, and 10 replied with dick pics ‘including one that included, a, um, happy ending.’

I love the one guy's screenshots, though, who stood apart... "Oh wow, wasn't expecting that. So what do you do in LA?" He rocks.

• mindNsoul

@Anpu23 lol that was a shock to me 😅

none of them even had an issue with idea haha no wonder we keep getting these dick pics. I honestly thought not all men think about sex in that way 😅 damn!

• Anpu23

@mindNsoul That was in a dating app so the numbers are a little skewed but I would say that most straight men wouldn't mind a vagina shot.

• xJeremyx
    Honestly i can vouch for that. If some random girl sent me nudes or a vagina pic it wouldn't work. Id just think she was a creep and block her. I need more than that. Like sure, id prolly get a little horny since i am a guy, but i just find it too weird when she's someone im not involved with.

Even if it was someone i was involved with, to really get into it i need verbal stimulation. I want to know that she's totally into it, i can usually only get turned on when i know she is feeling good. Its part of the reason i dont do well with most porn videos or images. I prefer some form of audio combined with visual cue that tells me she is feeling the action. Which is why i love seeing the girl have a good time and actually enjoy herself. Even better if she gets me involved in some way, maybe by trying to engage me in her own pleasure talk or something. Like you said, it makes me go red hot when she implies im the inspiration for her pleasure.

Not that anyonw has ever sent me nudes, its just how i would perceive it.

So. pay attention to what your partner wants. Or better still, just dont send unsolicited nudes in general.
    • AmandaYVR

Well said! Totally agree.
      And yes, audio is the best. More people should stop texting and get on an actual phonecall at least. It's much more intimate.

• AvaW359
    I don't know, maybe all the other women need intellectual stimulation, you gotta make love with her brain and all that just everyone loves to say about themselves but I am more... in tune with my animal side cause I'm a mammal with instincts and I do get turned on by dick pics and dick videos. Also it needs to be a nice dick.
  • Celtero
    I feel bad for guys that actually want something to do with women. Women are more turned on by money or power than they are by the male body... LOL.

I now prepare myself to roll my eyes at the response of how women are ackchyually attracted to virtue.
  • Snickermarstwix
    Personally, when I didn't ask for a nude, I find it scary to receive one. It's hot but scary, like why did you do that? But perhaps it's because my first nude was from a girl I didn't know who wrote my name near her vagina and send me the Pic while I was around 15-16.
    Anw, I don' t even know how to take a dick pic so the first time a girl I liked asked me for one I tried but I couldn't send any of them. They were not artistic enough.
    • AmandaYVR

I love this (the artistic part.) You have standards 👌 Thanks for the laugh.
      Sorry about the trauma. That's f'd up.

• JustTheTrue
    Real man don’t send that BS.
    I never had and never will. Fxck that.
    I also don’t ask girls for nudes that goes against my principles of a real man.
  • spartan55
    I don't really care what their reasons are, but any dude that does that without being explicitly asked should be beaten senseless and tossed in a bunch of poison ivy.
    All dick pics do is fuck things up for the guys who don't.
    • AmandaYVR

"All dick pics do is fuck things up for the guys who don't." DING DING DING

Yes I've been thinking about this a lot this past year. But I'm pretty sure many guys' response would be, 'So? It's every man for himself.' So many people are selfish, and/or not longterm thinkers. They don't want to think big picture, what the ramifications of actions are, especially en masse.

And to the incels who are pissed off at being rejected/ignored by pinks, they should really also be directing their disdain at their peers, the men who send unsolicited dick pics. They are 'helping' to create the silence/avoidance from the pinks.

• ThisIsMyOpinion
    I never EVER sent a dick pic and I ne we will. I am married and my wife will never have a dick pic of me. It's on her phone and all it takes is for a friend or her sister to snoop and upsy daisy. It's a way to protect myself and I honestly always thought that the guys who did it had half a functioning brain. This was always my opinion.

Now if we are talking about s xy pics with me shirtless... I sent tons of those!!!
    If I am right guys like sexy pics and girls like them too. But to them sexy pics are not ones involving our dicks! They want one of us just showing some skin yes like abs, biceps, hell the "V" that goes down to our crotch, not really our downstairs companion.
    All of this of course if we are already in a relationship or heavelly flirting. Not out of the blue as a way to say hello. Never that!

I have a confession! I onde made a false pink account in order to prank a girl friend I made here. I had to make it look real account for my prank to work so I have very neutral opinions on some questions. I had no pic on my fake profile.
    AND I GOT A MESSAGE FROM A GUY WITH A LINK WITH A DICK PIC!!!
    I gave up on my prank! I deleted the account on the spot! I then told her and she laugh so hard. xD
    But the point is... Why? Why did he felt like that was a good idea? No girl in this world has ever look at a dick pic and was like "hey I want to suck it". I am a guy and I know this! After getting an unsolicited one I get it times 100!
  • Red_Arrow
    Simply put, is it something the other person would like to see? If you don’t know, find out. Sending unsolicited is wrong and can be offensive. On the other hand, the ways of finding out can also sometimes be offensive. Most women apparently do not want to see any nude men at her than their SO. Some women enjoy certain forms of nude pictures and not others. So the obvious solution is do not send unless requested. Of course many women who would like to receive are afraid of how they will be thought of since the majority of women seem to shame the idea of nudes being sent. And even when some women make it obvious that they have an Interest by the pictures they post publicly, they have profile set to private so one cannot ask her. Unfortunately the people I see working around that are under age girls sending private messages to older guys to arrange sending nudes. I know this because the guys request it publicly and the girl responds saying she has sent a message. Other than the underage, I see no problem with picture sent with consent.
    • AmandaYVR

"Of course many women who would like to receive are afraid of how they will be thought of since the majority of women seem to shame the idea of nudes being sent."

Nope. Wrong. When girls don't ask for them it's because they don't want them. Or they're worried how the guy will perceive them, not women. The women wouldn't even know about it.

• BlueScorpio
    Every man with common sense knows that sending D-picks is the quickest way to get blocked. Those who haven't figured it out are the ones who need to be educated by the men who get it.
    • john0372

Yeah exactly. Girls most of the time don't want dick pics. It's pretty common knowledge but there's always the few that don't get the memo.

• itsmatty
    You don't have to realize much about females to realize they don't like dick pics. Not sure what's wrong with all the other guys. I'm pretty sure it's the same 3 guys that send dick pics to every girl, then girls get together and agree that all guys are sending dick pics.
    • AmandaYVR

Well, somewhere between 3 and infinity, right.
      We don't think it's all. But it's certainly more than a few.
      Don't worry, some of us know there are plenty of good, reasonable guys out there. I can sniff them out. Can't speak on behalf of other pinks though.

• itsmatty

When guys get unwanted pics, they ignore it. When girls get an unwanted pic, they consult their friends about it, make a youtube video discussing it, create a support group for girls that have received unwanted pics. If the guy was a sociopath, he would assume that the girl loved the pic and is now dedicating her life to it

• AmandaYVR

That's because guys in general want them. Completely different.
      One is seen as a happy surprise/gift; the other is being accosted/harassed.

• SavageGirl101
    I’ve gotten plenty of dick pics they are disgusting and gross me out so no❤️
  • connythebaker
    I don't get dick pics. In she rare case she actually *is* curious to see your naked body: Why not have her come over and investigate in person.
    Same goes for female nudes. Requesting nudes in general is like reading the plot-summary before watching the movie.
  • And this is why we can't have nice things lol you're hilarious
    • AmandaYVR

Thanks 🤩 Glad somebody saw the humour in that.

• Anytime! sometimes people can't take a joke

• Nick568
    I've sent dick pics on snap when I was dating/hooking up with girls and they asked for it. I've never sent an unsolicited dick pic to anyone because that's wrong.

If you're dating or hooking up with someone and you trust them enough to exchange nudes, go ahead and send them. If you haven't met the person yet then don't send the pic. And if you're sending unsolicited dick pics to random people you're an asshole.
  • Valnac
    I have never ever sent a dickpic unless it was requested.
    i think men that do it unsolicited are assholes.
    the thing I get requested most of me and my underwear and the bulge.
    • AmandaYVR

Yep, you got it.
      The underwear bulge is sexy. (IF she like the guy.)

• Valnac

Oh yeah!

• Tobi_Lerone
    I don't mind sendeing nudes if I'm asked for it. Bur I would never send dick pics ot smth out of the blue. Sure I like getting nudes and for me this is smth arousing. But at least you have to find someone who wants some or send some. I don't ask for nudes or aim for them. If I had to choose I would prefer a nice and honest chat :)
  • PBandJ_Nerd
    I personally don't like them either. Pictures like that make me lose any curiousity and interest in the guy I'm talking to. I'd much prefer candy that looks like a pecker than whatever that guy is sending me. And yes, I am literally saying candy is better than a dick pic. I think if anyone wants to see a person naked then they should be looking at porn magazines because that's what those are for and why we have them.
  • Pasiton5
    Far as I'm concerned it's totally up to both sender and receiver if both are coming with it send your junk just make sure you put the correct address in, would hate to open my mail one day and yikes see your junk on my screen, most women say it's rude disrespectful seeing hugs but they don't delete em some use em on their home screen personally I rather show you in person get the full effect that way
  • Chikky
    I don't find Dick pic arousing, maybe in person I would but not in pictures. I only get curious how it looks if I'm attracted to you but I don't get aroused by it or would ask you send one for me to see
  • 19magic
    It happens so so often, type anything sexual and you got hounded, or if you have a pic on your profile you get hounded. I haven't had one for a little while now so that's good but I've screenshoted so many over the years to my girl even show her the whole convo and we just laugh about it, guys are so silly when it comes to D pics
  • ArrowheadSW
    LOL The worst story that I've heard about this was from a lady who ran into an old high school friend. She was out of high school for like 20 years and ran into a guy who she knew in high school. They exchanged phone numbers, and then the guy messaged her a dick pic... It's like what was the point to THAT? She had never heard of dick pics anyway, so to get that was even more of a surprise. Crazy.
  • LukeLugh
    Stagnant images do not make the man or woman, I find it funny how distant people are from their social media personas in real life. I do not have a single selfie (or dick pick) to my name anywhere, my social media accounts are business and academically related.
    In short, dick pics and selfies in general are meaningless
  • Kitty46
    I don’t like seeing dick pics from men I don’t know. If I’m in a relationship then I would love to get one. Only in relationships, he send me his dick pics, I send him pictures of my boobs. I’m dating a guy I met a month ago, we are talking things slowly, I saw pictures of him, I saw some of his chest, that’s all. I sooo love it that we been taking it slow, this is the first for me😍😜
  • 2ndTryatThis
    This fascinates me as I have been asked by girls I barely know for a dick pic. I’ve been solicited for them.. a lot. And I’m hesitant when and if I do send one. I think the take away is not to send UNSOLICITED pics period.. however, I do enjoy when women send me pics. I think it’s because men are less prude in general when it comes to the opposite sex.
  • Spencer10
    Well it has been my experience that in the right circumstances women are very visual. Women are just as able as guys to enjoy an attractive human. Women enjoy looking at hot naked guys. But the key phrase is "right circumstances". Any unsolicited nude will probably result in a woman becoming uncomfortable and feeling threatened. Its not rocket science guys to know when the time is appropriate. Hell if you are really in doubt just ask! But if in doubt stay classy and keep that camera on the shelf.
  • Luna1998
    Depend on who and how his is, i got lots of massages of guys wanting me to rate his dick, i dont bother checking on any of course.
    • AmandaYVR

You're basically inviting that with your profile pic.

• Luna1998

Yeah i will change it back asap after i won a bet with this friend of mine, sorry 😅

• An_Impulse
    I've never seen girl asking around dic pics.. they automaticly recieve tons of it. so its nothing special..
    if you ask me.. they got sick of the abuse by now. there are some animal males among us. so ladies.. dont hate men because of it. not all of us is the same.
  • ryancg
    I make it a point to never send nudes or even take nude photos in the first place. And I encourage the girls I know to do the same. Not for any sort of moral implications or anything like that, I'm not so self righteous as that, just a privacy thing. I mean, all this shit's connected to the internet nowadays. Unless everyone wanted to switch to swapping Polaroid nudes, that could be fun. 😂
  • Reesep
    Personally i dont send or ask for nudes, id always rather wait and be with my girlfriend in person and have some fun. I've alway just never seen the appeal, but if my girlfriend really wanted some im sure I'd send some
  • TCredo
    Apologies as I did not completely read this entire thread but skimmed it... to the topic, I have some exhibitionism in me but I have never ever sent something unsolicited... I'll ask first... with hopefully politeness... often get told no thanks and never really got a negative reaction (politeness helps...) but sometimes get a yes.
  • Brian___1731
    I don't support nudes of any type whether it is to send or ask. I mean if you want to experience you can only in real. Besides in today's day and age privacy has become a big problem even with so much security
  • CriticalDiscourse
    I'm just here to say:

Consent.

Consent.

Consent.

CONSENT IS SEXY.
    • Red_Arrow

Are you giving your consent to receiving dick pics, or are you telling guys to get consent first?

• Apple1996
    Some girls are into dick pics tho😅
    • memer2020

"some" not all she already mentioned it

• Apple1996

@memer2020 yess I know but still needs to be mentioned again that it's not hated by all women

• @Apple1996 so because of a small few may like it leaves it the “ok” to send unsolicited dick pics?
      Nah, I don’t by it.

• Footballplayz
    I personally don't like the idea of having my body on the internet. All of my friends know especially the female ones if you want to see my dick just ask and I'll show you in person. Plus pictures can make it look smaller or bigger so in person there's no mistaking the real size
  • Sending unwanted nudes to anyone isn't exhibitionism but harassment.
  • Dongtai
    Girls like dick pics from GUYS THEY LIKE. It’s different for the majority of women. There needs to be a connection for a woman to enjoy a nude from a guy. She either has to already want to have sex with him or has already had sex with him.

Guys can get turned on by pretty much any naked girl. But for girls they have to FEEL something “for” the guy before he can physically attract her. Girls are turned on by intangible things while guys are mostly physical. Also. If a girl is really attractive and on social media chances are she’s gotten too many dick pics to like “any” of them. I wouldn’t send one unless it’s to a girl I’ve already known for a while. I sent a girl a pic today and she loved it BUT this was to a girl who I’ve know for years who also sends me nudes regularly without me even asking.

I think a lot of girls do enjoy dick pics under the right conditions but being a random stranger is not one of them.
  • I think I should qualify as a girl:

That if I see a random dick pic like BOOM sent to me. I’ll feel confused and disgusted. But if it’s with a guy I’m interested in, admiring him as a whole person. That if we have a conversation and trust built and are comfortable enough to take risks with each other.

I don’t know how to explain it...

it’s like we’re both vulnerable and secretive with each other. Almost feeling like a child doing something behind our parents back in a curious comfortable situation.
    Guys, Let's Talk About Dick Pics: To Send or Not to Send?Guys, Let's Talk About Dick Pics: To Send or Not to Send?Guys, Let's Talk About Dick Pics: To Send or Not to Send?
  • errorgoodnameunfound
    I find random dick pics as bizarre as I would random vagina pics. I don't think all vaginas would turn on guys as much as many would think, so why would dicks? I know if I got sent a pic of a vagina, I'd truthfully likely not be that turned on, because, likely similar to girls, there needs to be more seen like body, face, etc. Guys actually that crazy specifically about pure vagina or even butt pics I find obsessive and often simp-like. I can't understand being so attracted to one specific body part or showing only it off so much. It's not far from being turned on by specifically elbows or kneecaps.
  • rapfan107
    Not my thing if they wanna see it!! They can come and see it live first row.
    • AmandaYVR

I'm not even goona ask. I'll just assume that's a metaphorical, comical, 'first row' and be mozying on here...

• rapfan107

Yup correct I think you're smart enough to know what it means 😊