4 d

Women Love a Sexual Challenge

Apope16
Women Love a Sexual Challenge

There is a very distinct conclusion that I have come to. It is really something that has blown my mind as of late.

Women view a man's sexuality timidity as a form of conquest in the same way that men view virgins as a conquest. Women on the prowl are beastly cougars.

I have some unique traits sexually. Unlike most men, I do not like blow jobs. I have never in my life had an orgasm when given a blow job. I also do not like doggystyle. I have never orgasm' in doggystyle position. What is fascinating is when I tell this to a new female sexual companion they have an INTENSE reaction.

The response I typically get is "Well, my blow jobs are fuckin amazing. No girl can suck a dick like I can." And regarding doggy style they likewise see it as a challenge. The will use it as a challenge to practice.

Its odd. All that I am doing is expressing a preference or maybe a vulnerability. Yet, women get intense and practically throw my clothes off. A dominant instinct kicks in. Pretty soon they are trying to see if they can CHANGE you. Does that sound familar? A woman wanting to change you? A woman wanting to fix you? A woman wanting to help you?

I don't think it is a bad thing. I think the more women try to experiment with turning me on in certain sexual positions I do get used to it and enjoy it more. But it is shocking to see their reaction. Fellas, the best way to get a lady dominant and really working hard in bed when you first start having sex...tell a woman how something has never made you orgasm. They will go nuts and work on it with intensity and passion.

Women Love a Sexual Challenge
4
7

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

47
  • LittleTurtleDuck
    All I read is: "I had this experience with some woman, so all of them will be this way. Also a tip: lie! It will get you laid."

Like sure, if it is true that you don't orgasm from something you can say so. And yes some woman will try their best to make you orgasm that way anyway.
    But saying it regardless of it being the truth and expecting it to work with every woman? No, please don't..
    • Apope16

I knew that would be the response. I have dated.. i'd say. 50 women or so. Out of the ones I have had sex with all of them have been that way. Its not bad. they are respectful. But it is an observation.

• 50 woman? Why on earth you would put yourself through all of that?

• 50 is still not even 1% of the entire world population of woman..
      So nah, I get that you experienced this, good for you, don't get me wrong.
      But the "advice" you give based on that experience is just not flying for me..
      If it would have been an "this is what I experienced and I like it" I would not have commented. But you make it sound like every woman is like that and that this tip will always work, wich is just not true.

• Knighted2170
    I can't fully agree.

It may work with some. A few might even find it intriguing, but not enough to have sex.

Overall, I find it unfair to lump all women into a single category because of a few successes.

It's like some of my posts have been misinterpreted as "all women become highly aroused and passionate when they are able to share their desires." It's not true. It's only those who feel comfortable enough and confident enough to do so. Even then there are other factors that play into it in order for that to happen.

To be honest, this sounds like something like out of a PUA website or course. It may not be, but that's what it sounds like to me.
  • spartan55
    Every woman claims to give Award Winning blowjobs... my, research concludes otherwise.
  • bulletbob555
    Twice I heard I'll give you the blow job of your life. I've got to change my line cause I've said Really cause I've had some pretty good blow jobs. Must not be the thing to say cause neither one proved it
  • Whtevernever
    This is written by someone who watches far too much porn.
  • hi_it_is_me123
    I only love virgins. Bye.
  • Eh, nah.
  • Gwenhwyfar
    Interesting
    • No one has ever told me this but if they did I would not react that way. I’d be like “Okay we’ll just do something else instead.” But I’m relatively passive compared to other girls.

• jimmy2
    Lol sounds good
  • Anonymous
    Thanks for sharing your experience. But that's all it is... your limited experience.
  • Anonymous
    No that one works if you're tall, v good looking, have a big dick etc. Looking the way I do and telling a woman that I've never gotten an orgasm from ANYTHING except masturbation elicits nothing but a shrug and a thumbs up.