14 d

Confessions of a Ladies Man: 3 Things that Will Make Her Fall in Love by 2 Months

I have always said that it takes a woman about 2 months to fall in love on average. I even wrote a myTake about it last year. The following are things that can do to make this happen. This does not work with every woman. However...If you have a Fuck Buddy, Friends With Benefits, or someone you have started dating. This will create an attraction that grows into her falling head over heels for you. Have I done this myself? Yes. Have I done this with Fuck Buddies? Yes. I have done this with several "Fuck Buddies" and it worked.

1. Cooking Cooperation

Fuck buddy? One night stand? No problem. This is not a first date strategy. But very good for the second meeting or beyond. Ask her to meet at your place and bring a bottle of wine. Throw on some jazz music or something fun. Obviously, both of you know that sex is likely to happen. What she doesn't know is that you have a long term play here. Before you have sex...cook or bake something together. Kiss her and ask her to cut veggies. If you are a bad cook buy a pizza crust and have some fun topping it with red sauce, cheese, meat, and veggies Or bake some cinnamon rolls.

Make sure she has skin in the game. That she is actively creating something new with you. The cooperation feels like a relationship. It feels like husband and wife. It feels sensual and sexy. Accomplishing something together? Yeah. She won't just be wet. She will be falling in love with that glass of wine.

2. Sharing Your Shirt

It is the morning after sex. Typically she is chilly. Make some tea or coffee. Kiss her and put her in one of your giant sweaters or some article of clothing. Go for a walk with her by giving her a t shit of yours to wear outside. The intimacy is fun but deep down? She's fallin in love already.

3. Hold Her

After sex have her spend the night and hold her. Hold her by cupping her breasts or her butt. Get her used to her presence. Dont just roll over. Attachment creates longing.

3
3

Most Helpful Guy

• Lostguuy
    I totally agree
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

32
  • warrenstone
    Number 4. After the first 3 or said and done, don’t contact her again until she contacts you first.
  • this is really creepy._.
  • Spiffy_and_Tails
    But where did her clothes go?
  • michael1469
    Dont be a one pump chump...
  • Anonymous
    Dumb ass!
    • Apope16

Why are you so threatened by guys decoding the secrets of capturing female love? Dont you want a guy who knows what the heck he's doing?

• Anonymous

No thanks!

• Kit_Kat88

Not if he's playing you