15 d

Ways to Color the Monotonous Sexual Life in Marriage!

Serelita

After a while in long marriages or relationships, sexual life can become monotonous and lose its appeal. However, it is not fate that sexual life becomes monotonous. It is up to you to fix this situation! So what are the ways to color the monotonous sexual life in marriage?

Listen to your fantasies

Every person has fantasies. Freely share with your partner those provocative fantasies that cause your body to burst into fire even the moment you dream. Encourage each other, the moment you meet midway on fantasies, pleasure will be inevitable.

Include pain in your sex life

The irresistible charm of passionate sex where pain and pleasure are blended is always provocative. You can have a hot sex experience with tiny bites on the breasts, spanking on the buttocks, grasping and pulling of the hair, passionate glances and a few little sex toys. If you include pain in your dose, you will welcome the screams of happiness that will echo in your ears.

Record your lovemaking on camera

Record your lovemaking on camera and then watch that erotic movie starring the two of you together. This little madness will cause your libido to rise in flames and you will experience an explosion of self-confidence.

Become a master of oral sex

During oral sex, do not go into "if it ends or go" mode, be ambitious as if another woman would grab your partner the moment you let it go.

6
3

Most Helpful Guys

• ChrisMaster69
    Good post.

one to add to the fantasise is writing to each other stories for role play.

this allows you to use a pen and paper and let your thoughts spill on to the page.

you then exchange letters by post.

pretty much all bar Filming is standard BDSM.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Valnac
    I agree with everything but recording it.
    Then you become responsible for its security for the life of it.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Interesting take. I can appreciate it. I’ve been with the same man for 20 years. I hate pain, so we won’t be doing that. I completely agree with the sharing fantasies part.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Kit_Kat88
    Whooo says you can’t be married and be his submissive 😛
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • elizamichale1
    Nice post
  • EaterPeter
    How do you know all this at such young age.
  • Romeocuck
    there is a lot more ways to spice it up, you know
  • krin_m
    Yes and Yes!
  • Anonymous
    Me and my wife do click pictures at times.