10 d

6 Male Mistakes That Cooled Women From Sex!

Serelita

To be honest, there is no woman who does not want to have sex because she has a headache, feels weak, sleeps. There is a woman whom a man discourages from making love. So guys, what are you doing to cool us women? Well, then we're starting to learn.

Don't be in a hurry

Erect penis is a sufficient reason for a man to have intercourse. But we women want to be kissed, loved and caressed. You should bring a woman to temper during foreplay, otherwise if you have sex before the woman gets wet enough, it will hurt and stay away from the relationship because it hurts.

Don't question

Although women want to give pleasure to their men and drive them crazy in bed, what a pity that is another problem! The male person immediately asks, "Where did you learn this?" Or "How do you know about them?"

Don't turn your back and lie down

If you have premature ejaculation problems or if you have an orgasm before your partner, please don't lie back and the woman needs an orgasm after all. This act makes the woman feel left unfinished and worthless, so it's perfectly normal to blame you for selfishness.

Take care of your personal hygiene

Odor of sweat, bad breath, not cleaning the genital area unfortunately makes a woman lose sex too much. Be sure to always be nice, approach your partner with clean teeth after taking a shower so that he will make the first move to you.

Don't be selfish

Women love oral sex as much as men. If your partner is giving you oral sex, you should do it to him too. Otherwise, the woman in front of you will feel that you disgust him, that you do not like him, and that you only consider your own taste. Well, naturally he won't want to do it to you either.

Don't push the limits

Do not stubbornly talk about anal sex to a woman who does not want anal sex, or if you have different, extreme fantasies, never try to force her to do it. In the act we call sex, it is important for both parties to enjoy and be happy. Would you prefer a woman with a face looking at you, or a woman whose pleasure you can read in her eyes?

Note: If you lean into your partner's ear and whisper during sex and say that you love him, you can see a more passionate and passionate woman in front of you.

16
5

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous
    "In the act we call sex, it is important for both parties to enjoy and be happy."

While this ^ is true, it is also important to compromise and work hard to make your partner happy and fulfill their wishes and fantasies. Sexual compatibility is important but there is no such things as a perfect match. It's important for BOTH parties to be willing to give a little to get a little. That's what makes an amazing relationship.

This is a good take, but it's rather one sides. And there are two sides to any relationship, or at least there should be. Take your own advice and Don't be selfish
    Is this still revelant?
  • razelove
    Questions are important if you're having unprotected sex, or thinking of doing so. Like when's the last time you got tested, did you get with anyone since then? Ok, swab your cheek with this HIV test from walgreens. Yeah, it isn't sexy, but I'd rather know and be safe than worry about being insecure and catch something because of that.

Every other point on here could be addressed more simply as have more foreplay, communication, and pay attention to your partner more, you know, both ways on those.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Gabboo332
    demanding a man with ejactulation problem help you when he has a hard time himself is selfish asf. Women acting like this is a problem. You are so demanding towards men amd wonder why they act cold. Stop it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • razelove

I was thinking that myself, that would be more pre-game play, not post... Now lick that out and try again! I'd just get dressed and leave...

• Lucina_Rose
    Who's "we" women? Lol. Get over yourself. Don't speak for all of us. Besides, the mistakes mentioned apply to women as well.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

314
  • Leavesbound
    "don't be in a hurry?"

What I have heard from women the most:

"It shouldn't take you that long to cum!"
    "OK three hours giving me head is enough, get the main event already!"
    "You can't still be horny! We've been at it all night! I'm going to sleep!"

"Don't turn your back and lie down?"
    When a lady wants to spoon me I let her.
  • alexander3244
    "To be honest, there is no woman who does not want to have sex"

Not sure about that, what's your proof?

"Women love oral sex as much as men."

Alright, but I don't want to get throat cancer. Would a woman be interested in using dental dam in your opinion?

Good article, most of it I already heard but nevertheless, it was pretty good :)
  • Don’t yell at me then turn around and expect me to get turned on
  • Sorry, this still doesn’t explain why chicks aren’t into sex as much.
    • It depends on how good the sex is and how strong the attraction is between the two individuals.

• OddBeMe

@RagnarRedbeard Not sure of that. Women are just not as sexually active.

• Statistically there are more young women having sex than young men.

• HYdoll
    Hahahahahaha
    It makes sense, I didn’t even know before,
    But I don't seem to have a girlfriend
  • abhi00007
    I have premature ejaculation on first round but still my cock is erected and ready for second round
  • kevyhanma
    No it’s the woman’s job to make sure she gets off I’m going to so why should I care if she doesn't
  • krin_m
    hmmm. Interesting. I agree with some of the points, and some apply to both genders.
  • ThisIsMyOpinion
    So simple yet so important.
  • AlwaysBelieving
    Good tips
  • hello_kitty_man
    And you get your information on this?
  • bulletbob555
    Good points made here. I agree with many of them.
  • Valnac
    I love seducing girls.
  • Anonymous
    So don't have sex. See if any of us cares.
  • Anonymous
    Say what? "Note: If you lean into your partner's ear and whisper during sex and say that you love him, you can see a more passionate and passionate woman in front of you." Like what, the woman is like in front of two dudes going at it and she hears you whisper in the guys ear that "I love you" and that will make a woman more passionate... Nope, no, Oh HELL NO! That shit is not gonna happen! If that is what it takes for you to become more passionate... I don't even want to know you!
  • Anonymous
    When I have a headache I DO NOT want sex, if I am tired I DO NOT want sex! It kills the mood fully! I also do not like the feel of sex!
  • Anonymous
    Nice tips