The 'Open Fly' Paradigm-- An Exploration of Public Indecency

CyndeeSweets

I'm a women in her early 20's and recently I've taken an interest in the 'open fly' paradigm. That is, I find it fascinating to observe an unsuspecting public's reaction to a particular revealing fashion faux pas: the unzipped fly. For the past few months I've intentionally left my zipper wide open in various public places, acted oblivious (as people normally are with that affliction), and quietly taken note of strangers' leering eyes and blatant stares, their cruel smirks and pitying aversion, their secret pictures and whispered comments, and, most of all, their cold indifference to someone else's humiliating predicament. Very few ever muster the courage or decency to tell me. Of course, I do this because I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and it's a cheap thrill; so that's more of a comment than a complaint.

Bustin on the subway ;D
Bustin' on the subway ;D

Now I know what you're thinking. 1- I'm a total weirdo. (Fair). And 2- So what? What's the big deal? Who actually notices or cares that much about an open fly? Believe me-- my open fly is painfully noticeable. The first time I did this was in the usual way-- on accident. A while back I came home from a lengthy and very public shopping excursion, only to discover that my fly was open and had likely been like that the entire time. I wear pants that are high-rise and form-fitting, so the tightness of my jeans and length of the zipper made it gape extraordinarily, revealing a comically large area of my panty-clad crotch. At first I was humiliated, being forced to concede that no bystander could have possibly missed such a spectacle. But then I recalled some of the hungry stares I got, and realized what had actually caused them. Since then I've chased that feeling countless times over, and grown an addiction to putting on repeat performances.

I've done this at the mall, at the grocery store (in stores of all types really), in waiting rooms, at the pharmacy getting my covid shot, getting a pedicure (with my crotch at eye-level with the poor pedicurist for christs sake!!), on zoom meetings, at the library, on the subway-- you name it! If a good Samaritan actually bothers to point it out to me, I simply feign embarrassment, zip up, and then find a concealed place to unzip again after they've left the scene. One pair of jeans I wear actually has a faulty zipper that lost its grip, so I just go about my day and let it slide down on its own now. It's a real rush!

I'm kind of obsessed (as I'm sure you realize if you've read up to this point) and, even though I would never dream of confiding this to someone I know, I wish I could. And I definitely wish more people would do this too! It's so fun! I find it oddly arousing to see men with their fly's unzipped now and savor the view whenever I notice. Women too actually! So leave your zipper down and walk around! I guarantee you'll get a kick out of peoples reactions!

30
12
12Girl Opinion
30Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• BallSlapLover

Wow nice! That would be so much of a tease hahah.
    I wish i had friend like you in real life lol.
    I find such "accidental" show or a show where the "main content" is hidden, but the peripherals are in view, as very sexy! Say for example a sneak peek of the pubic area (with the pussy hidden, or a side boob or underboob with nipples hidden) are sooo hot!.
    Similarly am into little bit of exhibitionism where i would show the shape of my boner on my pants lol etc, but would never show myself nude.

It was really great reading your description and i definitely get what you mean by the "thrill". It would be a great feeling for you! Nice.

I dont think i would be able to do such a thing in real life though. I am kinda shy, and also get into such kind of tease with only someone who would consent to see/show it lol. (I have an online friend who is also into such teasing, and she too likes to be teased). But in real life, a no no lol. Too much of an embarrassment hahah 🙈🙈

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Nice pic by the way 😝

• Yeah I've caught myself creeping on guys with a nice bulge. Imagine how much more titillating it would be if their fly was open!! You should totally try this at least once. I respect the whole consent vibe you've got, but if people are offended by the sight they at least won't think its on purpose. An open zipper is a totally believable accident so long as your cock isn't flopping around the outside of it lol. If I saw that your fly was unzipped in public even I would assume its an accident. I'd also probably stare creepily and try to take a picture. And needless to say I'd be too wrapped up in my own schadenfreude to warn you. 🤭 Do it

• Shamalien

Hey girl, men actually get in trouble for being sexually deviant in public >.>

• kkirk4442

I'm reluctant to tell a woman when her fly if open, or if she has something else revealing, as it's easy to be considered a pervert, if you notice and say something. I've asked women if they would like a man to say something. Their answers vary widely. As best I can tell, women are more comfortable with a man saying something, if they are generally around the same age, and if they are good looking. I have, on very rare occasions, said something, when a woman seemed to be showing a lot, while not meaning to. In other words, my saying something is proportional to the degree of embarrassment she is likely to feel, if I don't say something, but modified by how embarrassed she may feel, if I do say something. Telling a woman she is exposing herself, etc., is a tricky business, fraught with potential misunderstanding.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • I don't let guys know when they're unzipped because I don't want to spoil the show. If you ever see me with my zipper down feel free to stare lol.

• kkirk4442

Unfortunately, down zippers seldom show anything worth looking at. The zippers usually stay all or mostly closed, and even is open, all that is seen is underwear, or a shirt. But thanks for the offer!

• lilkittyamy_

But if you are doing it on purpose then you can fold back the inner flaps and stretch open the hole, making much more visible that way :)

Most Helpful Girls

• elizamichale1

That really is some joyful experience i agree but unfortunately not many of us are say that daring if we may call

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • It does take some chutzpah I'll admit. That time with the pedicurist I briefly mentioned was exceptionally nerve-wracking! She never mentioned it for some reasoon lol but I know my unzipped fly was painfully obvious since it was right in front of her face the whole time. Plus everyone in the nail salon had an unblemished view too! Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to try it during a class presentation or something. That would really take some courage!

• Hehe i can understand coz i have been in the same situation too many times
      N yes u should definitely try that too

• Mac-One

Having the zipper down can result in getting some unusual looks and comments but not really show anything.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1028
  • wankiam

interesting because i do the same thing sometimes and it is very much part of being an exhibitionist

Disagree 2 People
    Reply
  • exitseven

I usually check it before I go out. Sometimes I check it at random as well.

Reply
  • Mac-One

A girl with her zipper down doesn't really show anything.

Reply
  • princeofromance

Who the hell wants to walk around with their fly down. That is just plain weird and stupid in my opinion.

Reply
  • Yourfriend2021

Sweet, I want to see more, I can't see what's inside :)

Reply
  • Loolucy

Guys love looking there an open zip is like a magnet. It makes me laugh to myself.

Reply
  • Twalli

I've done zoom without anything on below my waist. Nobody can see it anyway.

Reply
  • Jackalope307

That so goes with a huge panty fetish. Panty lines panty peeks. Whale tailing etc. And fuckn 🔥

Reply
  • Cdnowl

It’s along the lines of a Venus fly trap. 😆😆😆

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • JenniCollins97

omg, lol, i have to try this!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • Do it!!! It takes a bit of courage to step out in the open like that but there's really nothing to it. Once you start to notice all the leering glances and double takes you'll feel the rush. And if some dastardly bystander takes a sneaky picture then you'll really see why its so exciting! Trust me I do this everyday at this point. Very few people ever dare to say anything about it. Just make sure you wear a pair of pants that has a long enough zipper to make it interesting otherwise people won't really take notice anyways. But for real girl just do it lol

• allison368

No, nothing is actually seen.

Reply
  • Makeushiver

I'd probably offer to undo and the do the rest.

Reply
    • lol luckily no one has ever used my 'obliviousness' as an excuse for a pickup line. Maybe when covid gets sorted out and bars open back up I'll see what happens ;)

• Seryha

lol. I do not wear clothes with a fly

Reply
  • Anonymous
    Reply
    • lol thats very funny and incredibly sexy. I would most definitely be one of the bimbos who takes a picture and stares. Of course I see the exact same behavior when I put on my zipper down shows. It's so fucking hot.

• Anonymous

omg finally. I’m a guy who’s been doing this the past few years, because, like you said, it’s fun! I seem to have some form of embarrassment fetish, so I find there’s just something enjoyable about leaving my zipper down (with the piece of material behind it folded entirely back) and gaped open with my underwear on full display for the public to stare, ogle and laugh at. People can call me weird, I don’t care, the thrill of it is too addictive! It’s difficult to put my finger on what exactly I find enjoyable about it, I kinda just get turned on by it, but who knows. It all started in my last years of college, and since then I’ve gathered a large amount of experiences, with a variety of different reactions from the public, and I relished every single one of them. I always thought I was the only person to do this (on purpose and actually enjoy this), and I searched the internet high and low for stories where people admit to doing these shows intentionally, but couldn’t seem to find anything, but now, at long long last, I came across this. If you have any good stories of you doing this, I’d love to her them, and if you’d be interested in hearing some of mine, I’m more than happy to share them ;)

Reply
  • Anonymous

I call bull shot on this profile and this entire experiment.

Reply
  • Anonymous

All you want is just attention. Bitchies like you do this to wacth people reation if you can do this why people are can't stare this!

Reply
    • I certainly don't mind when people stare lol. That's pretty much the point really. But I get where you're coming from

• Anonymous

You do realize that as a woman an open fly means virtually nothing, right?

Reply
    • I mean if I'm wearing yellow polka dot panties it makes for quite a show. You're telling me that if you saw me sitting across the subway aisle inadvertently flashing colorful underware through my gaping fly you wouldn't feel a little titilated? Lol my personal experience says otherwise

• Anonymous

No one cares much if a woman's fly is down because there is nothing behind it but a pubis, and maybe polka dot panties, but again, nothing behind those either. Not very titillating, really.